Favorite YouTube channels

• 336 Replies
Re: Favorite YouTube channels
« Reply #330 on: June 09, 2021, 03:49:59 AM »

I'm starting to think that the antivax situation in the UK is more severe than it is here.
Though all the surveys show we have some of the most positive attitudes to vaccination around.  The anti-vax movement is pretty hardcore and organised, but doesn't get the reach it gets in some countries.  Nothing like as bad as, say, France or many of the Eastern European states.

My brother lives in Ukraine and just despairs of the widely held ant-vax views over there.   
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Jamie

• Numbers Archivist
« Reply #331 on: June 09, 2021, 06:13:03 AM »
The anti vaccine movement took off in the US after Jenny McCarthy made the rounds.

This is a great video, it shows how everyone took the anti vaccine movement seriously, and switched to mocking it after the damage was done.

Jenny McCarthy is one of the very few women I'd like to punch square in the face. What a c*nt.

"Hurr durr, my baby got vaccinated then suddenly had autism!" Not that surprisingly, y'bout the time you get your baby vaccinated and the emergence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) corelates. There's no causation there; there's just a coincidence in timing.

"There's strong scientific evidence linking this vaccine ingredient with autism." No, there isn't. That one bogus study maybe. Also, the fuck is anybody doing listening to a disbarred quack?

"This time in history will be remembered as the time parents fought back against the giants!" Okay, but why would the giants want citizens with a mental disorder? That doesn't make any fuckin' sense. Why would the giants want generally less productive, less independent citizens who, at their worst (for lack of a better word), struggle to hold down even simple work and probably don't pay taxes? That just doesn't make sense.

And is a life with ASD so bad that measles, mumps, chickenpox, polio, etc. seem like preferable alternatives? For fuck's sake.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 06:17:50 AM by Jamie »
There is a preverb in Turkish:  "Do not think everybody have beard is your grandfather".

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #332 on: June 09, 2021, 11:26:23 AM »
Jenny McCarthy is one of the very few women I'd like to punch square in the face. What a c*nt.

Right up there with Jane Fonda in my book.
I reject your reality and substitute my own. -- Every FE'er

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #333 on: June 09, 2021, 01:18:44 PM »

I've only watched a couple videos on this guy's channel, but I thought this was pretty interesting. A lot of internet culture/tech writers are weird.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #334 on: June 10, 2021, 03:44:24 AM »
Red Letter Media
VSauce
Mister Metokur
Buy your snake ring, snake bracelet, snake necklace and snake earrings here https://snake-jewellery.com

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #335 on: June 10, 2021, 07:44:00 AM »
Mister Metokur is no more I'm afraid.

Not dead or anything, just doesn't create much.  Well maybe he's dead but I think he's just being a baby and doesn't post much.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #336 on: June 11, 2021, 10:43:11 AM »

This weekend, downloading the knife sharpening skill from the Matrix.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget