Perpetual Energy Generator

• 173 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
Perpetual Energy Generator
« on: January 17, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »
1 would never have built this if 1 never questioned what 1 had been told was fact.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Perpetual Energy Generator
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 06:39:38 PM »
it's a battery.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 06:48:17 PM »
 Volt Morghulis
Nullius in Verba

N30

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 07:10:47 PM »
They are used much like batteries, however I must contest calling them batteries, as by definition, that implies they are powered through a chemical process.

(A comic I drew explaining it in a more detailed and illustrative depth = https://imgur.com/9saeFwl)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 07:20:38 PM »
Thanks for the Friday Night Joke. I look forward to next week.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 08:21:53 PM »
Step 1:
Get a bowl of water and submerge two (preferably galvanized) conductive leads. Make sure they are spaced apart a good distance.

Step 2:
Put a bucket on top of it. Poke a hole in the bucket, maybe around 1 cm diameter.

Step 3:
Build a wheel with balls of nickel (balled into cage-like structures) suspended along the flat edge of one side.

Step 4:
Attach this wheel with an arm to another wheel with copper wire coils arranged around the same one flat side.

Step 5:
Place a powerful permanent magnet at the base of the first wheel, and stationary along the edges of the other wheel.

Step 6:
Wire together the coils how you'd like, and attach the ends to the leads in the bowl of water.

Step 7:
Plug in the leads to a wall socket to give it its initial charge of hydrogen. Ignite this from the hole in the bucket. Switch the leads from the wall to the copper coil wires.

Viola! Never pay another power bill.
Over-unity electrolysis powered thermomagnetic generator.

p.s. if you believe this you are herp derp derp. Copyright me 2018. All rights reserved.

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 06:45:52 AM »
They are used much like batteries, however I must contest calling them batteries, as by definition, that implies they are powered through a chemical process.
Are you saying that the "crystal cell mixture ingredients" are not chemicals?!?    :P
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 06:55:52 AM »
Step 1:
Get a bowl of water and submerge two (preferably galvanized) conductive leads. Make sure they are spaced apart a good distance.

Step 2:
Put a bucket on top of it. Poke a hole in the bucket, maybe around 1 cm diameter.

Step 3:
Build a wheel with balls of nickel (balled into cage-like structures) suspended along the flat edge of one side.

Step 4:
Attach this wheel with an arm to another wheel with copper wire coils arranged around the same one flat side.

Step 5:
Place a powerful permanent magnet at the base of the first wheel, and stationary along the edges of the other wheel.

Step 6:
Wire together the coils how you'd like, and attach the ends to the leads in the bowl of water.

Step 7:
Plug in the leads to a wall socket to give it its initial charge of hydrogen. Ignite this from the hole in the bucket. Switch the leads from the wall to the copper coil wires.

p.s. if you believe this you are herp derp derp. Copyright me 2018. All rights reserved.

Herp derp derp, Just stop paying you electric bill. You can get three months
of 'free' electricity.   ;)

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 07:00:04 AM »
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

Herp derp derp, Just stop paying you electric bill. You can get three months
of 'free' electricity.   ;)

WONDERFUL POINT

I am correct.

?

ER22

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 03:25:04 PM »
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

That's hilarious.
I assume it was a joke cause you never mentioned when you unplugged it.

If it wasn't a joke, get real.
If you could actually do this you would be famous and rich.
Obviously, since you are here, you are neither.

Greater minds than ours have looked for the perpetual motion machine.
Nobody's found it yet.
Show me a Flat Earth map that works.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 05:55:58 PM »
it's a battery.
Or is it Tesla's Source? 3. 6. 9 folks. Turn in, tune on, and drop out. Me an The Architect are taking some time to design a house recently. It makes sense to make it self sufficient.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2018, 07:25:43 PM »
it's a battery.
Or is it Tesla's Source? 3. 6. 9 folks. Turn in, tune on, and drop out. Me an The Architect are taking some time to design a house recently. It makes sense to make it self sufficient.
Sure, and you can do that from wind and solar power - we aren't independent, but generate half (or more if hot water in included) from solar.

But it makes no sense to put your faith in N30's magic battery - but it's your money the scammers are after.

I do hope you realise that Nicola Tesla seemed be a strong believer in the Heliocentric Globe and the cosmology that went with it, though he certainly had many different ideas.

You might find this interesting:
                      HOW COSMIC FORCES SHAPE OUR DESTINIES, ("Did the War Cause the Italian Earthquake") by Nikola Tesla
also at
— How Cosmic Forces Shape Our Destinies — ("Did the War Cause the Italian Earthquake"), New York American, February 7, 1915  in which he states:
Quote from: Nicola Tesla
NATURAL FORCES INFLUENCE US
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Accepting all this as true let us consider some of the forces and influences which act on such a wonderfully complex automatic engine with organs inconceivably sensitive and delicate, as it is carried by the spinning terrestrial globe in lightning flight through space. For the sake of simplicity we may assume that the earth's axis is perpendicular to the ecliptic and that the human automaton is at the equator. Let his weight be one hundred and sixty pounds then, at the rotational velocity of about 1,520 feet per second with which he is whirled around, the mechanical energy stored in his body will be nearly 5,780,000 foot pounds, which is about the energy of a hundred-pound cannon ball.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The sun, having a mass 332,000 times that of the earth, but being 23,000 times farther, will attract the automaton with a force of about one-tenth of one pound, alternately increasing and diminishing his normal weight by that amount

Though not conscious of these periodic changes, he is surely affected by them.

The earth in its rotation around the sun carries him with the prodigious speed of nineteen miles per second . . . . .
From the above address.
Sure, Nicola Tesla had a lot of "different ideas", but he most certainly did not believe in a flat stationary earth.

And, I might be mistaken,
but one reason for his animosity towards Einstein seems to be that Tesla thought that Einstein demolished his hero, Isaac Newton.

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2018, 09:30:22 PM »
Mr. CEO's argument is financially unsound.

Develop "battery" product using unending energy source.

Incorporate into product electronics that throttles back and reduces output power after X hours. (Apple did a similar thing with cutting performance of old iPhones.)

Calculate X taking into account all development and manufacturing cost and price point of this and competing products that makes total power generated by product 50% (or 75%, or 90%) less expensive to consumer than cheapest alternative over imposed lifetime of product and provides best profit margin to manufacturer.

Make money, continue to sell product indefinitely.

Mr. CEO is dumb.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2018, 10:41:03 PM »
Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:

Step 7:

That's hilarious.
I assume it was a joke cause you never mentioned when you unplugged it.

If it wasn't a joke, get real.
If you could actually do this you would be famous and rich.
Obviously, since you are here, you are neither.

Greater minds than ours have looked for the perpetual motion machine.
Nobody's found it yet.

See the foot note. I mean, I did build an AC and DC version of the thermomagnetic generator for a physics project in college, and I am decently well off for other reasons... I'm not sure why you think wealthy people wouldn't be here, but I digress.

I am correct.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 11:13:17 PM »
Step 1: Get a bowl of water and submerge two (preferably galvanized) conductive leads. Make sure they are spaced apart a good distance.

Step 2: Put a bucket on top of it. Poke a hole in the bucket, maybe around 1 cm diameter.

Step 3: Build a wheel with balls of nickel (balled into cage-like structures) suspended along the flat edge of one side.

Step 4: Attach this wheel with an arm to another wheel with copper wire coils arranged around the same one flat side.

Step 5: Place a powerful permanent magnet at the base of the first wheel, and stationary along the edges of the other wheel.

Step 6: Wire together the coils how you'd like, and attach the ends to the leads in the bowl of water.

Step 7: Plug in the leads to a wall socket to give it its initial charge of hydrogen. Ignite this from the hole in the bucket. Switch the leads from the wall to the copper coil wires.

Viola! Never pay another power bill. Over-unity electrolysis powered thermomagnetic generator.

::) ::) p.s. if you believe this you are herp derp derp. Copyright me 2018. All rights reserved. ::) ::)
Full marks. What's your email address again? Was it th3rm0m3t3r0@free_energy.scams.com.ng?

N30

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »
Pair crystal cell technology with a hydrogen gas fuel generator for an efficient power plant.

https://imgur.com/J3z8EXL - (Annotated readout of a basic hydrogen generator.)

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2018, 07:00:41 PM »
Step 1: Get a bowl of water and submerge two (preferably galvanized) conductive leads. Make sure they are spaced apart a good distance.

Step 2: Put a bucket on top of it. Poke a hole in the bucket, maybe around 1 cm diameter.

Step 3: Build a wheel with balls of nickel (balled into cage-like structures) suspended along the flat edge of one side.

Step 4: Attach this wheel with an arm to another wheel with copper wire coils arranged around the same one flat side.

Step 5: Place a powerful permanent magnet at the base of the first wheel, and stationary along the edges of the other wheel.

Step 6: Wire together the coils how you'd like, and attach the ends to the leads in the bowl of water.

Step 7: Plug in the leads to a wall socket to give it its initial charge of hydrogen. Ignite this from the hole in the bucket. Switch the leads from the wall to the copper coil wires.

Viola! Never pay another power bill. Over-unity electrolysis powered thermomagnetic generator.

::) ::) p.s. if you believe this you are herp derp derp. Copyright me 2018. All rights reserved. ::) ::)
Full marks. What's your email address again? Was it th3rm0m3t3r0@free_energy.scams.com.ng?

Are you autistic?

I am correct.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 08:16:16 PM »
Pair crystal cell technology with a hydrogen gas fuel generator for an efficient power plant.

https://imgur.com/J3z8EXL - (Annotated readout of a basic hydrogen generator.)
Didn't even wait until Friday to give us all another laugh. Thanks.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 09:02:55 PM »
Are you autistic?
No, but why do you think the term "autistic" is a derogatory one?
Some people are born with ASD and some with other "differences", pyromania possibly being another more dangerous one.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2018, 04:37:59 AM »
Are you autistic?
No, but why do you think the term "autistic" is a derogatory one?
Some people are born with ASD and some with other "differences", pyromania possibly being another more dangerous one.

Why would you automatically assume I was trying to insult you?

I am correct.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2018, 04:43:26 AM »
Why else would ask a question like that?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 05:04:20 AM »

Probably because of the content of the posts that you make.

Macarios

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 05:07:01 AM »

As if personal feeling about someone's post contents could "justify" generalized characterization... :-)
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 05:16:58 AM »

As if personal feeling about someone's post contents could "justify" generalized characterization... :-)

He did not say it justified anything; he was asking for confirmation. 

Macarios

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2018, 05:20:52 AM »

How convenient.
Why he didn't ask for confirmation of anything form the post itself?
Why he decided to shift attention off the contents?

That fact also gives us valuable information.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2018, 05:33:04 AM »

How convenient.

Why ask me?  I can't speak for him.

Macarios

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018, 10:49:51 AM »

How convenient.

Why ask me?  I can't speak for him.

No worries.
I was just asking about YOUR assumption: "Probably because of the content of the posts that you make."
I was wondering what made you think of it that way.

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018, 10:56:08 AM »

Curiosity, maybe?

I am correct.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018, 10:56:15 PM »

Curiosity, maybe?
Actually, in that post that you commented on, Re: Perpetual Energy Generator, « Reply #14 on: January 21, 2018, 05:13:17 PM »
I was trying to pay you a compliment.
I thought you did an excellent job and I can't see myself have the imagination to come with that sort of post.
But, if you really need a pat on the back, tough luck - you're not getting one. I'd get my hand burnt, but here's the Winner's Trophy in lieu:

th3rm0m3t3r0

• It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2018, 05:38:07 AM »

Curiosity, maybe?
Actually, in that post that you commented on, Re: Perpetual Energy Generator, « Reply #14 on: January 21, 2018, 05:13:17 PM »
I was trying to pay you a compliment.
I thought you did an excellent job and I can't see myself have the imagination to come with that sort of post.
But, if you really need a pat on the back, tough luck - you're not getting one. I'd get my hand burnt, but here's the Winner's Trophy in lieu:

Where did you try to pay me a compliment? Now I'm confused.

Thanks for the trophy.

I am correct.