Flat Earthers and Dinosaurs

• 174 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Flat Earthers and Dinosaurs
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2017, 06:48:21 AM »
His name is 'here to laugh at you.' Am I really supposed to take that seriously? How can I answer questions to someone named like that?

And yes, I am John Davis. I don't particularly care to prove this, so feel free to believe I'm using someone else's name and picture if you'd like.

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2017, 06:56:02 AM »
His name is 'here to laugh at you.' Am I really supposed to take that seriously? How can I answer questions to someone named like that?

And yes, I am John Davis. I don't particularly care to prove this, so feel free to believe I'm using someone else's name and picture if you'd like.

What are you doing for living? As a profession?

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2017, 07:03:59 AM »

My name is NOT "Here To Laugh At You"

That is my hobby!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2017, 07:06:41 AM »

What are you doing for living? As a profession?

You want fries with that?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2017, 08:58:46 AM »

You could maybe answer the question and not the person?

« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2017, 11:08:40 AM »
Seriously though John, tell me you aren't citing Ted Holden as a source.

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2017, 01:16:36 AM »
Seriously though John, tell me you aren't citing Ted Holden as a source.

John’s primary source.
http://www.bearfabrique.org/Catastrophism/sauropods/biganims.html
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2017, 11:54:21 AM »

You're not John Davis in real life. Say it until you're blue in the face, you can't prove it, so I'm going to assume you're a liar with no trouble to my conscience.
After all, you assume there's a whole conspiracy of liars without there being evidence for it, so you're the one making the bigger assumption.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2017, 11:55:36 AM »
By the way, my name really is Dinosaur Neil, and I am an actual dinosaur, disproving John's theories entirely.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.

Nightsky

« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2017, 02:03:39 AM »
By the way, my name really is Dinosaur Neil, and I am an actual dinosaur, disproving John's theories entirely.
John has theories? I though he just made shit up.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2017, 05:34:04 AM »
John has theories? I though he just made shit up.

I'm using the term in its loosest sense.

Username

• Administrator

« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »
A silly old dragon myth.
http://idobi.com/podcast/017-alien-abductee-josh-harvey-john-davis-flat-earth-dino-hoax/
Why are you ignoring me John?  I was just trying to confirm your source.

Nightsky

« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2017, 05:58:05 AM »
A silly old dragon myth.
http://idobi.com/podcast/017-alien-abductee-josh-harvey-john-davis-flat-earth-dino-hoax/

Well your in good company, you and a guy who claims to have been probed for years by aliens! It takes all sorts.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2017, 07:00:01 AM »
And yes, I am John Davis.
So you say, but you're a well know liar - why should we believe you?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2017, 07:41:08 AM »
I really am not a liar, I am John, and I believe what I believe; and frankly this abuse is getting a bit old. You guys are just a bunch of school yard bullies.

« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2017, 08:07:22 AM »
I really am not a liar, I am John, and I believe what I believe; and frankly this abuse is getting a bit old. You guys are just a bunch of school yard bullies.
Still nothing?

Username

• Administrator

« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2017, 08:45:12 AM »
If you want to come here and talk crap then that's up to you, but don't get all upset when people call you out on your faux sincerity.

When not coding like a rockstar, John enjoys playing guitar, sipping craft beers and spending time with his two children, Donovan and Connor, and his wife, Margaux. His interests include philosophy of science, epistemology, playing with math and researching the history of odd ideas.
:-X

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #139 on: December 20, 2017, 09:01:15 AM »
Except I'm not coming here and talking crap. You are just being a shit human. Why you feel the need to do this is beyond me. I suppose it must make you feel good about yourself in some way.

« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2017, 10:58:18 AM »
You are just being a shit human.
Nice  ;)

Well, while we are at it: you are pompous, self-righteous, dishonest, thin skinned and smug.  Or at least that's how you come off here.  I doubt you are a "shit human" however, just someone being a bit of dick on a forum.

You clearly don't believe this grand paleontology conspiracy theory, as you'd have to be severely mentally ill to believe such utter dribble.  I don't believe you are mentally ill, therefore you are spouting shit.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2017, 11:04:01 AM »
You are just being a shit human.
Nice  ;)

Well, while we are at it: you are pompous, self-righteous, dishonest, thin skinned and smug.  Or at least that's how you come off here.  I doubt you are a "shit human" however, just someone being a bit of dick on a forum.

You clearly don't believe this grand paleontology conspiracy theory, as you'd have to be severely mentally ill to believe such utter dribble.  I don't believe you are mentally ill, therefore you are spouting shit.

When did I say anything about paleontology being a conspiracy? I suppose I must be mentally ill to have views that differ from your own.

Yes, I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug. I am not dishonest.

I have no doubt you are a shit person as you seem to spend your free time abusing people who have beliefs that differ from your own.

Nightsky

« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2017, 11:39:42 PM »

Well you did tell a wee lie regarding Beethoven.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

Nightsky

You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

?

ER22

« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2017, 03:59:54 PM »
Except I'm not coming here and talking crap. You are just being a shit human. Why you feel the need to do this is beyond me. I suppose it must make you feel good about yourself in some way.

Hey JD, I don't think "shit human" is appropriate.
School yard bullies often use such terms.

As the secretary or whatever of this site, you should be above that.
I would like to think you regretted posting that.
If not, then you should have.

Show me a Flat Earth map that works.

Straight

• We should put all "SCIENTISTS" behind BARS
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2017, 07:14:20 PM »
I agree, this is getting out of hand, John Davis, we all love you, no matter what anybody on here says.

Also, where can I send my post card or whatever to become an Associate Member of TFES? Thanks!  :)

(Also, are emoticons back? Looks like it, but they look different...)

Nightsky

« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2017, 01:46:39 AM »
One for John.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/28/top-fossil-discoveries-of-2017

I get the feeling he didn’t like the link. I think he finds evidence difficult to deal with.
He could tell me why FE belief is all based on selective acceptance, by which I mean anything that impacts negatively on FE belief is automatically rejected.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2017, 02:03:08 AM »
One for John.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/dec/28/top-fossil-discoveries-of-2017

I get the feeling he didn’t like the link. I think he finds evidence difficult to deal with.
He could tell me why FE belief is all based on selective acceptance, by which I mean anything that impacts negatively on FE belief is automatically rejected.
Yes, it's the conspiracy and "official policy".
See THE FLAT EARTH Wiki, Place of the Conspiracy in FET.  That clearly states "The FET (Flat Earth Theory) is an obvious truth" and
"If personally unverifiable evidence contradicts an obvious truth then the evidence is fabricated".

So, simple to understand.

Nightsky

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2018, 03:32:29 AM »
Here is another great story John can ignore
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/08/nodosaur-dinosaur-fossil-study-borealopelta-coloration-science/

Looks like National Georaphic are in on it.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2018, 04:20:15 AM »
Here is another great story John can ignore
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/08/nodosaur-dinosaur-fossil-study-borealopelta-coloration-science/

Looks like National Geographic are in on it.
Required wear for flat-earthers when leaving their basement - in case they accidently stumble on contrary evidence.