Flat Earthers and Dinosaurs

• 174 Replies
Flat Earthers and Dinosaurs
« on: December 10, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
I just heard this one today and cant believe its true but I thought I would find out.  How true is it that flat earthers also dont believe dinosaurs ever existed?  If this is true what evidence is there that fossils are fake? 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Flat Earthers and Dinosaurs
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 04:37:27 PM »
Most FE believe dinosaurs existed. They even built boats!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 04:47:40 PM »
If the earth is flat, then the other side of flat earth is Jurassic Park because asteroid only hit one side of the earth, right? If so the chances are the dinosaurs are still alive on the other side of flat earth.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 07:10:56 PM by sovietchild »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 05:33:09 AM »
The idea that dinosaurs existed has about as much weight to it as dragons existing.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Zaphod

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 06:18:43 AM »
The idea that dinosaurs existed has about as much weight to it as dragons existing.

So Dinosaur National Monument in Utah is just all part of the conspiracy is it?

https://www.nps.gov/dino/index.htm

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 06:20:42 AM »
Conspiracy is a harsh word for a roadside attraction.

Zaphod

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 06:21:58 AM »
Have you been?

Ffs John itís a National Park like Grand Canyon or Yosemite, not some attraction like Disney or the Creation Museum. How do you think the bones got there and when do you think it happened?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:27:42 AM by Zaphod »

Straight

• We should put all "SCIENTISTS" behind BARS
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 06:36:05 AM »
Okay it's time to straighten things out -

Time for The Flat Earth Flipper theory to save the day. Dinosaurs went extinct during the great Flip that happens when the earth gets almost to light speed (due to it accelerating at 9.8m/s^2). I explained this better in Flat Earth Flipper Theory General a few months ago. When the Earth flips right before light speed to start its acceleration cycle again back "down", it causes a lot of friction, heat, and extinction, with especially large creatures (such as dinosaurs) dying out. One of the great flips also caused Pangaea to slit.

Anyway, I hope this explains Dinosaurs!

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 08:23:18 AM »
Okay it's time to straighten things out -

Time for The Flat Earth Flipper theory to save the day. Dinosaurs went extinct during the great Flip that happens when the earth gets almost to light speed (due to it accelerating at 9.8m/s^2). I explained this better in Flat Earth Flipper Theory General a few months ago. When the Earth flips right before light speed to start its acceleration cycle again back "down", it causes a lot of friction, heat, and extinction, with especially large creatures (such as dinosaurs) dying out. One of the great flips also caused Pangaea to slit.

Anyway, I hope this explains Dinosaurs!
The "Flips" would happen once every year at the rate you specify.  If this "explanation" were true, I would personally have experienced over 40 of these "flips" without going extinct.  How did one "flip" kill hundreds of species, another break apart continents, but 40 of them do me no harm?

It's a giant, gaping chasm in the middle of this hypothesis that needs to be addressed.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 09:06:25 AM »
Most FE believe dinosaurs existed. They even built boats!
Some even believe that dinosaurs are still among us.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 10:30:34 AM »

You've been asked several times to explain what the bones people find actually are. So far, you have failed to answer, because you're a liar.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

Straight

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »

You've been asked several times to explain what the bones people find actually are. So far, you have failed to answer, because you're a liar.

You're arguing with John Davis, the same person who says "lele hurr durkie uddoo OOGOO AGGAA the aerTh iS iNfIniTe lelelelelele"   ::)

Dinosaurs existed, however they were larger creatures, and so unlike Crocodiles and other smaller animals the Dinosaurs died.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 11:01:11 AM »

Perhaps you missed the thread on the subject in which you posted many times and within which I answered.

You're arguing with John Davis, the same person who says "lele hurr durkie uddoo OOGOO AGGAA the aerTh iS iNfIniTe lelelelelele"   ::)

Dinosaurs existed, however they were larger creatures, and so unlike Crocodiles and other smaller animals the Dinosaurs died.
The earth is infinite or non-euclidean current research states. Who else thought the earth infinite? Flatists like Charles Johnson and Samuel Rowbotham. I find it odd that only round earthers, as far as I have seen, come here and talk like this: "lele hurr durkie uddoo OOGOO AGGAA the aerTh iS ROUNDZ lelelelelele"

Straight

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »
Okay, so what are the dinosaur bones made of? Why would there be lies about dinosaurs? It doesn't even help the world governments hide the truth of the Flat Earth. The Flat Earth does not mean dinosaurs did not exist.

The dinosaurs died in one of the great Flat Earth flips, I understand you probably don't believe in the Flipper theory, but even with your infinite theory, why would the dinosaurs not be able to exist? You babbling baboon.

Also what happened to emoticons, and why doesn't editing this message send me to the main editor. Kinda sucks. :(
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 12:28:42 PM by Straight »

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 12:31:07 PM »

Perhaps you missed the thread on the subject in which you posted many times and within which I answered.

Obviously. Of course it would be very easy for you to either put a link, or to just simply state the goddamn answer here. Because I've tried searching the forum, and I can't find your answer. As far as I'm concerned, your'e lying about having ever answered that question.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 08:04:29 PM »
Bones like the Piltown chicken? I think I've made it clear where they come from

Nightsky

• Know the implications of what you believe.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 09:10:57 PM »

Yet again you make a statement that is totally false and defies any sense reason or logic.
How do you explain the thousands of trackways left by dinosaurs, let alone the thousand of fossilised skeletons and bones in museums around the globe.....how do you explain away all this evidence? You constant referral to the piltdown man hoax is rather a weak argument, which contradicts what you were puffing on about in another thread on causation and correlation.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Oh for the love of- Logical formulation:
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 09:12:43 PM »
I have no idea what you are banging on about, but if its dragons? No thanks. Right out of that nonsense.

Nightsky

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2017, 09:14:25 PM »
I have no idea what you are banging on about, but if its dragons? No thanks. Right out of that nonsense.

You made the statement how about explain how you reached such a ridiculous conclusion.
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
FET is wrong, unsupported by evidence, and most models are refuted on multiple fronts; those that aren't tend not to make enough predictions to be realistically falsifiable
Jane said these

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 09:25:08 PM »
If you wish to believe in such malarky, more power to you. They make fun kids toys and shows. Now and then you get a Jurassic Park.
Or this kinda thing:

Or a Yoshi, or something. Maybe Jesus riding one?

So people tend to like it, but its completely bonkers. Just nuts.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 09:27:17 PM »

Just being flooded with it for years and years...

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2017, 09:29:04 PM »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2017, 09:29:58 PM »

Nightsky

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 09:30:14 PM »
If you wish to believe in such malarky, more power to you. They make fun kids toys and shows. Now and then you get a Jurassic Park.
Or this kinda thing:

Or a Yoshi, or something. Maybe Jesus riding one?

So people tend to like it, but its completely bonkers. Just nuts.

Hereís me thinking you were going to come at me with science and a good rational adult argument brimming with facts, but instead you give me childish cartoons!
Is this a product of your flat earth research?
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2017, 09:32:58 PM »
This feisty fellow's head would explode as he dove underwater for fish!

Nightsky

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2017, 09:33:11 PM »

You make a claim, you have no evidence to support it so you resort to childish humour.
Poor show, but a good example of your level of debate.
Or is this you and your flat earth crew in some witty fancy dress?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 09:35:09 PM by Nightsky »
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2017, 09:36:46 PM »
Look at him go!

Totally legit reconstruction.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2017, 09:37:41 PM »
Is that a lizard head, with a chicken body and a giraffe neck?

Come on guys.

Edit: throw a snake in there for good measure.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 09:40:15 PM by John Davis »

Nightsky

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2017, 09:38:50 PM »
This feisty fellow's head would explode as he dove underwater for fish!

So you are a marine biologist in your spare time, as well as a collector of amusing Dino art!
Though how about some evidence to back up your claim rather than a constant stream of cartoons.

To start, how about you explain how your statement fits in relation to  all the Dino fossils in all the museums in the world?
You can call me Gwyneth
I said that
Jane said these

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »
If you can't look at that and say "bonkers!" I don't know what you tell you. Its complete nonsense. Let's find another random dinosaur!

"I can't eat without blinding myself, and falling over!"