Is there any planetary model of a FE?

• 5 Replies

Pizza Planet

• Flat Earth is just a theory
Is there any planetary model of a FE?
« on: December 21, 2017, 12:47:55 AM »
My mind works best with visual representations so give me your best one.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Is there any planetary model of a FE?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 01:12:21 AM »
The earth spins 360 in 24 hours, the sun goes circling the earth 2 times 360 in 24 hours. Both are by counter clockwise.
The celestial axis of the sun n stars is at south pole, which currently has shifted towards east north.
North stars stay at their different positions. But people think there is only one north star.

PS.
It is my analysis, not representing usual FET. And my map is Reverse Flat Earth Map. South pole is the center, north pole is a darkness surrounding the flat earth.
South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 01:13:21 AM »
Apparently there are no Flat Earth explorers. No scientists. Not even a cartographer. So no accurate model. No distances. No measurements. No commitment.
Nullius in Verba

JackBlack

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 01:58:58 AM »
North stars stay at their different positions. But people think there is only one north star.
While there are a few north pole stars, they appear visually (at least by the human eye) as one star, and it can be treated as one.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 03:26:56 AM »
My mind works best with visual representations so give me your best one.
Since I'm obviously not a flat earther, but this is the nearest I can find: 
The Planets
Solar System

Q. What does the Solar System look like in FET?
A. In FET the planets are revolving around the sun, while the sun itself revolves around the Northern Hub.

Retrograde Motion
Q. Why do the planets retrograde in the sky?
Image of retrograde loop
A. Retrograde motion occurs from the fact that the planets are revolving around the sun while the sun itself moves around the hub of the earth. This particular path the planets take makes it appear as if several of them make a loop along their journeys across the night sky.
Please note that the planets are moving very slowly around the sun and would not retrograde several times a day as might be implied by the above diagram. The diagram is for illustration purposes only. Several retrogrades a year would be more appropriate, depending on the planet.

The retrograde happens very slowly in the night sky, over a long period of time.
It would seem that they have a stationary (though flat) earth, a sun and moon circling above and the planets then orbiting the sun.

Superficially, it looks a bit like Tycho Brahe's geocentric system. I guess that you are very familiar with that.

• Inglorious Deplorable
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 10:41:27 AM »
Apparently there are no Flat Earth explorers. No scientists. Not even a cartographer. So no accurate model. No distances. No measurements. No commitment.

I would expect that any FE cartographer or surveyor would quickly become an Earth Truther.