Could Trump Keep the Secret if He Knew?

• 13 Replies
?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Could Trump Keep the Secret if He Knew?
« on: December 04, 2017, 05:26:24 PM »
Would Trump have spilled the beans that the earth was flat in some late night tweeting spree if he knew the earth was actually flat? Perhaps that was what the covfefe tweet was all about?  He couldn't resist tweeting about it but managed to restrain himself and did it in some sort of code? Or perhaps it's an acronym used by those who are in the know?

Does anyone know more about this?

Also,the quote below caught my eye:

If the government was covering up evidence of a flat earth, then they seem to be doing a better job at this than anything else.

What's our response to that?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Could Trump Keep the Secret if He Knew?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:14:34 PM »
Trump doesn't know. I doubt many of the elected officials know.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 07:43:07 PM »
I would say previous presidents would have been trusted with all the intel of the highest levels of classification, but Trump is a bit too uncouth and unhinged to be trusted with the worlds biggest secrets, so they wouldn't tell him a thing. Especially after that 'drain the swamp' promise to which many in the political establishment enjoy laying about in.

As for the government being successful covering up the truth of the flat earth, it is only doing well because from birth we are indoctrinated to believe in the globe. For my sons Christmas I will probably buy him a globe of the Earth. I feel dirty to do it but he seems to like it. Probably because it looks like a colourful ball to play with, but his brain will be forever wired to associate the Earth as a ball. It is damn near impossible to break this conditioning. That is why even when the political establishments screw up in this regard, no harm is ever done.

If you want a case in point. Look at John Davis. A flat earth champion who is recently in a book but under a title of 'radicals'. When in actual fact, it should be 'radical' to be believing the Earth is a spinning ball, zooming around the sun at fantastical speeds

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

realNarcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »

There are some that "know" but won't accept it. NASA has done some amazing work pulling the wool over their eyes.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:47:39 PM »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 12:28:08 AM »

Why can't we find the voice of Trump about this news? Does he leave the door open to back down from his words, if requered?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 04:19:24 AM »
This news doesn't count. He wasn't even president. How could he have known at that time?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 07:48:42 AM »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 10:02:06 AM »
I wonder if he knows that nuclear weapons don't work either.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 10:04:37 AM »

FAKE NEWS!!!  You know that CNN lies about everything.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 03:35:22 AM »
I wonder if he knows that nuclear weapons don't work either.

The interesting thing is North Korea's nuclear threatining and Trump's behavious as take it serious. Is the leader of Korea a part of gang? Shit, hollyshit, bullshit, even and even bullwinkleshit.

I'm thinking while I'm posting this post and decided that USA will make their own people a massacre by using the most brutal weapons and will blame to Norht Korea for do that.

God, how will Korea make a nuclear attack with the nukes that already fking not exist! This is a game! This is just a game! The sad thing is Trump is in the game, while knowing the truth.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 04:00:19 AM »
The sad fact is Trump is likely to detonate a  small nuclear weapon above Americas ionoplane and pretend it came from North Korea so it can justify annihilating them should they ever step out of line and tell the world the earth is actually flat. They have already planted that scenerio to the MSM so that a nuke detonated above the skies of America will not be surprising.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 04:34:45 AM »
If the world turns to an unified structure and if the dominant power control the whole world, then they can say that the world is actually flat. Because the time will be the time nobody can resist the dominant power, even if the earth is flat and there is no nukes. the truth of flat earth seems appears in a time that it does not have to be has used at all. It is a type of racing against time. If the truth appears before the merge of the unions, the world continues its natural life. But if the second one gones earlier, people of the whole world becomes to be slaves. It seems they consider the risk and giving the two choice same chance. So may the best man win.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 12:31:47 PM »
I don't think any president gets even a fraction of the information that floats around in Washington.  I would guess a lot of it is so the president can claim plausible deniability.   Overall as a nation we are awful at keeping secrets. We couldn't even hide the fact that Clinton had oral sex with Monica in the White House!  Look at the current events where men in powerful positions are getting called out on sexual impropriates. The media sharks smell blood in the water.  Heck, they are even throwing their fellow comrades under the bus. The government isn't doing a very good job of controlling the media.  I am the last one who thinks the media is a reliable news source.  You can be absolutely sure of one thing. If the world is flat, that would be the biggest news release in all history. They would be stabbing each other in the throat for that headline.