Greetings!

• 254 Replies

• You are so much greater than you think you are
Greetings!
« on: December 03, 2017, 06:14:17 PM »
My name is Joe Willis, a spiritual teacher from Minnesota. I will not be posting my address nor any other private information for the time being.
I have been teaching people of the flatness of the Earth for upwards of ten years now, offline, and teaching how we may all see it as it truly is. I reside in a small commune filled with like-minded people and it was only recently we considered spreading the word online. This seemed like a suitable site to start. I'm hoping to have a website up that will give a better idea of who I am soon but we're having a bit of trouble at the final stage. In the mean time, hello!

I will not be the only person using this account, my wife Chloe has expressed interest in doing so when I'm otherwise engaged, and others here might also get involved. We'll see how this goes.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Joe
Learn to see things as they truly are.
PM me if you ever need or want to talk.
The Sacred Steps

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 06:15:28 PM »
Welcome to FES.

It's a good idea to not post your address on the internet.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 06:28:18 PM »
Greetings. I think you'll feel right at home here. We're just like a flat earth commune except we're on the internet and flat earthers are kind of the minority here. Also we're not nudists. I'm not sure if your commune is nudist or not.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 06:32:35 PM »

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 06:54:07 PM »
Greetings. I think you'll feel right at home here. We're just like a flat earth commune except we're on the internet and flat earthers are kind of the minority here. Also we're not nudists. I'm not sure if your commune is nudist or not.
We're not nudists, don't worry. Just a group of like-minded people who want to be the best we can be.
The Sacred Steps

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 06:56:32 PM »
Welcome!

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 05:55:44 AM »
Hello!
It looks like Joe's already introduced himself. I'm Lindsey, I was married to him in a past life, I'll probably be using this account a little bit too. I'm not as good at explaining it all, but I'm looking forward to helping get the word out.

If you know other websites and forums you think would be suited to this, please let us know.

Lindsey
The Sacred Steps

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 05:59:57 AM »
Oh nice. New immortals arrived. :)

She has married with him in previous life. Lol.

Nice to meet other immortals. if you take me to your team, you will save me from this great cost of money for create a team. I understand you two, if you understand me. But everytime there is a possibility for missunderstanding.

Wellcome to the flat earth society, that the half liberated territory.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 06:13:21 AM »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 06:14:13 AM »
Hello!
It looks like Joe's already introduced himself. I'm Lindsey, I was married to him in a past life, I'll probably be using this account a little bit too. I'm not as good at explaining it all, but I'm looking forward to helping get the word out.

If you know other websites and forums you think would be suited to this, please let us know.

Lindsey

Oh lol you sound fun, hope you stick around, welcome!
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 06:37:15 AM »

Nice to meet other immortals. if you take me to your team, you will save me from this great cost of money for create a team. I understand you two, if you understand me. But everytime there is a possibility for missunderstanding.

All are welcome at the Sacred Steps, I'm developing a site so you can read more there if you're interested. I'm having some problems uploading, but the means I'm using says it's updating in a day or so, I hope that will fix the issue.
We're no more immortal than anyone else, all our souls leave and return to the Earth. They are eternal, our bodies are not but we are not these suits. Only the most developed souls don't need to return to the cycle.
It isn't uncommon to meet someone you once knew.

Joe
The Sacred Steps

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 10:26:29 AM »
My name is Joe Willis, a spiritual teacher from Minnesota. I will not be posting my address nor any other private information for the time being.
I have been teaching people of the flatness of the Earth for upwards of ten years now, offline, and teaching how we may all see it as it truly is. I reside in a small commune filled with like-minded people and it was only recently we considered spreading the word online. This seemed like a suitable site to start. I'm hoping to have a website up that will give a better idea of who I am soon but we're having a bit of trouble at the final stage. In the mean time, hello!

I will not be the only person using this account, my wife Chloe has expressed interest in doing so when I'm otherwise engaged, and others here might also get involved. We'll see how this goes.

Joe

Hello, I have a question for you. According to analysis and why the earth flat, what is really going on in Middle East with all those wars with the west? You don't think there is a tunnel that leads to the other side of flat earth, do you?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 10:33:21 AM »

Joe

Hello, I have a question for you. According to analysis and why the earth flat, what is really going on in Middle East with all those wars with the west? You don't think there is a tunnel that leads to the other side of flat earth, do you?

It is, unfortunately, just natural human evil. All we can do as individuals is endeavor to be better.

Joe
The Sacred Steps

Hamzah

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 11:38:10 AM »

Joe

It is, unfortunately, just natural human evil. All we can do as individuals is endeavor to be better.

Joe

Well if they are staging this globe earth thing then don't you think they are also staging Middle East thing, as well?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 11:48:47 AM »

Joe

Joe

Well if they are staging this globe earth thing then don't you think they are also staging Middle East thing, as well?

Both are instances of the same flaws in humanity, people who have not allowed their souls to grow and so are ruled by base evil and bodily rather than spiritual perception.
We can move past it.

Joe
The Sacred Steps

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 11:57:04 AM »
Shalom and welcome to the forum.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 11:58:10 AM »
Shalom and welcome to the forum.

Thank you!

Lindsey
The Sacred Steps

Hamzah

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 12:15:37 PM »

Both are instances of the same flaws in humanity, people who have not allowed their souls to grow and so are ruled by base evil and bodily rather than spiritual perception.
We can move past it.

Joe

According to your analysis and why the earth is flat, do you think North Korea and USA are not really enemies but best friends behind the curtain? I mean if USA and Russia stage the globe earth, they also could stage North Korea.

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 12:28:31 PM »

We can move past it.

Joe

According to your analysis and why the earth is flat, do you think North Korea and USA are not really enemies but best friends behind the curtain? I mean if USA and Russia stage the globe earth, they also could stage North Korea.

Such people who do not see the world as it is or who would deceive are not capable of true trust. They could never be friends on that scale.

Joe
The Sacred Steps

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 01:41:31 PM »
Greetings! I'm Chloe Willis, Joe's wife in this life. I don't think I'll be here as often, I'm spending more time on the website, but I thought I'd introduce myself regardless.

I met Joe in the early days, before the commune was formed but when he still taught others. Sometimes I can't believe how far it's come, but then all things are possible. We've been married for seven years now. You can see something new and wonderful every day if you just let yourself.
Since then our family has grown so much.

Chloe
The Sacred Steps

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 07:55:35 PM »
Three people who share a single account, speak of past lives and run a non nudist flat earth commune.

I'm nominating 41317 as the most normal new flat earther of 2017.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 08:06:42 PM »
Where's the nudist flat earth commune?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 10:28:39 PM »

All are welcome at the Sacred Steps, I'm developing a site so you can read more there if you're interested. I'm having some problems uploading, but the means I'm using says it's updating in a day or so, I hope that will fix the issue.
We're no more immortal than anyone else, all our souls leave and return to the Earth. They are eternal, our bodies are not but we are not these suits. Only the most developed souls don't need to return to the cycle.
It isn't uncommon to meet someone you once knew.

Joe

Thank you for response. I offered this as an experiment. As I understand it you are talking about a type of resurrection or second life. This is not an immortality what I talk about. At least, we may accept it as another type of immortality. About your offer, I do not interest with join another website. As long as you are here, you are our brother. I wish you success outside of here. Good luck.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 04:54:48 AM »
This seems like it could get very confusing, Joe and Lindsey.  Perhaps one of you should make a separate account? 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 05:43:32 AM »
This seems like it could get very confusing, Joe and Lindsey.  Perhaps one of you should make a separate account?

You forgot Chloe and others. ;)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 06:03:57 AM »

That could get expensive. Perhaps there is a way to waive the usual $200 a month membership fee?

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 07:30:00 AM »

We use the same computer and speak with the same voice, there isn't much more accounts could add.
Depending on the success, others of the commune may want to speak here too. Though many came here to escape the negativity and judgement of the world, they are interested in making new friends.

Joe
The Sacred Steps

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »
Also we're not nudists. I'm not sure if your commune is nudist or not.

Ahem, speak for yourself...
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2017, 11:47:45 PM »
I completely confused. Is it caused by my weak knowledge on English or the event is already confusing. Can anyone answer?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 05:43:54 AM »
I completely confused. Is it caused by my weak knowledge on English or the event is already confusing. Can anyone answer?

41317 is starting a cult and is searching for victims.