(+18) Reptilians caught at camera (videos can make you mentally depressed) +18

• 67 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
In this topic, we will publish the videos about reptilians caught at camera. In generally I think they are working for FOX TV. This is not my claim but is claimed by several youtubers.

There is several common points between reptilians in videos. Lets watch some of them.

Please don't put here videos except contain reptilians.

1- David Tice.

2- Megyn Kelly

3- Shannon Bream

4- No named

Bonus: A primitive Reptilian  woman in the forest.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:44:37 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Top 10 reptilians caught at camera. My favorite is number 4. I think most of you remember that TV show.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Donald Trump (I'm sorry for that)

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
chattering ex president Obama was talking about reptilians, 6 years ago:

Michelle Obama:

QUEEN ELIZABETH II DISTRESS ROYAL HORSE WITH HER PRESENCE!

REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER EYES MALFUNCTION LIVE NEWS!

Jesus was too?

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:41:21 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
PSYCHOLOGY HARMED
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
In Turkish this is an ordinary sentence but I think it is loosing its meaning. I'll look for an expression instead of it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

It's more funny than anything. Some of these are so obviously fake that it just cracks me up.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Have fun.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Have fun.

Thanks, I did have fun.

Did you remember that TV show in number 4?Do you remember the name of this showman? (4:15)

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ok this man is: Kristian Jyoti.

There is some extraordinary events in this video:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:00:36 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

I think you should change the title again. I am already depressed, so what, it's gonna make me even more depressed?

Anyways, I think you should post about something more fun. This is the A&E forum, post something about say some movie you like or music or something. This stuff is a bit boring.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I think you should change the title again. I am already depressed, so what, it's gonna make me even more depressed?

Anyways, I think you should post about something more fun. This is the A&E forum, post something about say some movie you like or music or something. This stuff is a bit boring.

Other subforums are serious for publishing a serie of movie.  AR and CN are already nonsence. This is the best suitable place for this working. You do not have to watch if you are not having fun. I can not force you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

Ok. I just thought it would be nice to have a fun discussion with you like with the rest of the members.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
I didn't watch the videos but if there are any people who are actually reptilians Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke seem like about as likely as anyone! That tongue could easily belong to a lizard.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
This is what we have to deal with. And yet, you guys call me a troll.

Lizards, indeed.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
(+18) Reptilian Heather Nauert caught at camera!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 01:11:49 AM »
Heather Nauert; U.S. Department of State's spokeswoman.

Sounds good for a 48 years old woman. How interesting. Ok. I found a video about her. I recommend you watch it, only 3 minutes but in just a few seconds she shows us her real face; check yourself can you understand her a reptilian or not? Watch it frame by frame with all your carefullness.

Ok. How many of you understand it?

I'll add the photos prove her as a reptilian with only links. I don't want to give the surprise away. Ok. That's the link! ;)

LINK1

EXPLANATIONS

In only 9th second she shows us her real face. Her eyes seem eyes of reptilian, while her tongue reach out as a tongue of snake.

After she caught in trans mode, she has started to do role a fake flirt in remained times to the man beside her, for hiding her mistake. But we are not having it !!

Ok. Good luck. Take care yourself.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: (+18) Reptilian Heather Nauert caught at camera!
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 01:18:47 AM »

Sounds good for a 48 years old woman.

You just can't escape being a misogynistic piece of shit.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: (+18) Reptilian Heather Nauert caught at camera!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 05:43:44 PM »

Sounds good for a 48 years old woman.

You just can't escape being a misogynistic piece of shit.

Ignore the reptiles at your peril,  they have already established a moon base using nazi flying saucers,  and shape shifters are everywhere...   can't be too careful with these alien overlords watching every move we make.

I think it's obvious that they operate the hordes of attack penguins by remote thought control.    They are just biding their time to launch an attack when we least expect.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Kersti Kaljulaid the Estonian president caught at camera (18+)
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2018, 11:43:35 PM »
Kersti Kaljulaid the Estonian president caught while changed to reptilian for a second in the conference happening by the accession of many European leader, in Tallinn Digital summit.

This woman does very carefull to don't caught to the cameras in reptilian mode. In this aim, she almost never lick her lips. But not everytime. I caught her in trans mode when licking her lip and same time one of her eye turned to the reptilian line!

Lets look at the picture:

This image is taken from the frame in:

Ok. Video source:

Surprisingly her right eye turned to reptilian mode but the other one was safe. It is an evidence of she is a hybrid of a human and a reptilian. In other say, one of her parents is a reptilian and the other one is a human. It's just disgusting. Even its imaginary is disgusting.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
I know some people whose name sounds suspiciously like lizard breath. I suspect they belong to the reptilian group.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I know some people whose name sounds suspiciously like lizard breath. I suspect they belong to the reptilian group.

Listen to her talking in that conference.

She is saying interesting things about: "giants","she's being the president of digital society". Take care there is a "society in the name of digital society and she is the president of it, not the Estonia. " Digital world and analog world should be equal. I think her talkings have two meaning. Meanwhile she is talking about technology and the rights of reptilians and humans together.

She is the president of reptilians because she is special by being hybrid. This makes her a special one. Perhaps her father is a reptilian and in a strong chair in their society.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

She is the president of the digital society. (reptilian society).

Do you see? She is their leader.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Can it be only mean a technologic situation while she talking about "analog world" and "digital world" are "legally" equal. What a relevance? Hmm. If she talk about analog world as "ordinary human" and "digital world" in the meaning of reptilians, now its turned to meaningfull.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ok. My english isn't enough to understand what she meant while say:

"we need initiatives to kill people clear digital advantage"  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
In the video of conference, Kersty comes to Merkel after the talking. This event makes the Merkel "number two" in the reptilian society. I made just a very bit research of her. Hell yeah, she is a reptilian. And not a hybrid like Kaljulaid, but 100% reptilian.

Revealed management scheme of the reptilians:

1- Kersty Kaljulaid: President of the reptilian society, president of Estonia. Hybrid. (Half human, half reptilian)
2- Angela Merkel: Co-president of the reptilian society, prime minister of Germany. (pure reptilian)

To be continued...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
Further evidence:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Further evidence:

he has been respected by many leaders in the world. So if he really so; should be number 3 or 4th in the world. or if there is a "men-women" co-chair system, he may be first or second number in category of men. Trump is another one. maybe a co-chair system seperates ladies and gentlmen. Because, if Merkel is number two, so she must be uppoer side of the Trump. So that Trump could agree what Merkel say. But we know that Trump has resisted the decision of "fake global warming offer" come from Merkel to Trump. So that, Trump may be number one or true in men category. it is hard to understand whichone leader is for men.

As our leader, I can't agree Erdogan as a reptilian; because it is a crime in our country to suggest anything arguing against Erdogan.  ;D

but I can type his name because of your claim. as a result, I must not confuse my feelings for what I do.  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
Further evidence:

he has been respected by many leaders in the world. So if he really so; should be number 3 or 4th in the world. or if there is a "men-women" co-chair system, he may be first or second number in category of men. Trump is another one. maybe a co-chair system seperates ladies and gentlmen. Because, if Merkel is number two, so she must be uppoer side of the Trump. So that Trump could agree what Merkel say. But we know that Trump has resisted the decision of "fake global warming offer" come from Merkel to Trump. So that, Trump may be number one or true in men category. it is hard to understand whichone leader is for men.

As our leader, I can't agree Erdogan as a reptilian; because it is a crime in our country.  ;D

but I can type his name because of your claim. as a result, I must not confuse my feelings for what I do.  8)

He sure seems like a bit of a reptilian to me!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
(+18) Putin has exposed as a reptilian
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2018, 05:47:47 AM »
Vladimir Putin. Proved as a reptilian 100% evidence.

A long version (without comment)

Putin has exposed!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1