The Punisher

• 36 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: The Punisher
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2019, 10:00:49 AM »

Season 2 starts on the 18th. Looks like it will be as bloody as ever.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 07:58:35 PM »
A former marine out to the punish the criminals responsible for his family murder finds himself ensnared in a military conspiracy. After exacting revenge  on the people responsible for the deaths of his wife and children frank castle uncovers a conspiracy that runs deeper then new york's criminals under world. Now known as the punisher he must dig deep in to the conspiracy to discover the truth about injustice that effect more with only one goal in mind.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 08:14:09 PM »
Are you a robot tasked with writing executive summaries of the threads you respond to?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:15:44 PM by boydster »

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2019, 04:58:53 AM »
No, I am.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2019, 06:58:08 AM »
Also, The Punisher and Jessica Jones are cancelled. I figured this would happen, I hope they move to another platform with the same actors.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2019, 07:23:40 AM »
Anyone else watching this? I've just started the second episode, it's really good. I think Frank is my favorite character in all these Marvel Netflix series.
Ehh....I gave up half way through the second series of Daredevil, partly because of the Punisher character.  So I'm not sure...

I thought Frank's storyline was the best part of season 2. Maybe because the Electra stuff seemed like the side plot, instead of the other way around.

Well, I didn't go back to Daredevil, but did give the Punisher a go....  Despite my reservations, it was really good!  Very well done ultra-violence, but the supporting cast made it.  The "micro" character was especially well written and acted.

**spoiler***
You just know when Frank is mashing Russo's face up that he's going to be back and even more pissed off.  I'm like "Frank, just pop him.  They always escape and cause trouble otherwise".
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 05:47:10 PM »
Jane gives her opinion unwanted and too late!
I liked some of the supporting cast of S1 but legitimately none of it sticks in my mind so hey. Madani and Micro I remember liking, and I like Jon Bernthal more than I do Frank so hey, massive kudos to him for keeping me invested in the character even when the series was at its lows. I distinctly remember my thoughts being "Better than it has any right to be," because Daredevil S2 is probably my least favourite season of Netflix Marvel (and shout outs to S3 probably being my favourite, hell of a turnaround) so I wasn't expecting much.

And just finished S2 and definitely better than DD S2 and Punisher S1. Probably on par with Iron Fist S1 for me, but equally I'm one of those weirdoes that actually liked it so hey, not as critical as it sounds. My opinion is therefore invalid.

*S2 mild spoilers in white text*
Pilgrim storyline was fantastic, great actor. Russo felt like an afterthought, just because of the S1 ending, wish he'd just been cut to be honest. Dragged it down. Couple of nice ideas but nothing ever came of them.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!