GOD DAMN IT!!!

• 4 Replies

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
GOD DAMN IT!!!
« on: November 18, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »
I don't care... I know there are deeper messages out there, more technical and more meaningful songs out there, but Led Zeppelin's studio version of Since I've been loving you .... it hits me like no other song ever in my life... and fuck you, no live version touches it, nor the original blues song they lifted the lyrics from... I consistently get goose bumps during the entire 6th minute....

I mean, I have a special place in my heart for Adagio for Strings. But that doesn't swell the emotions the same way.... I can't scream along with the platoon song like I can with Robert Plant.

I could go on, but let's move on....

With the exception of Hat off to Roy harper, Led Zepp III is a fucking solid album.

I've been aware of this song since 7th or 8th grade middle school when we took a field trip to see the Rock and Roll and football hall of fame. I bought the CD and listened to it all the way home and countless times since. I remember I had just found out that I could put the War Craft 2 CD in my player and listen to the sound track....

Anyways... let's say it was 1997-8... 20 years later, I can officially say this is still one of my favorite songs.

In closing.  I'll give Led Zeppelin's studio version of Since I've been loving you the honorary position of #1 song ever.

Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

RocketSauce

Re: GOD DAMN IT!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 11:03:56 AM »
This is an equally powerful song from a "nobody" that bowers and Wilkins let record in their high quality studio....

Ive seen this song produce tears.... Powerful
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:14:51 AM by RocketSauce »

*fact*

FlatterThanMackenzie

• The Earth is Flatter Than The Grand Canyon
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 06:02:14 PM »
Yo I dont fuckin know what this post is about becuase im so goddamned old my eyes have squinted up so tightly that I cant actually see and my grandson had to read it to me trick is im deaf too. Anywhoo I think the Earth being a globe is some of the dumbest shit ever said by any government ever, if you ask me it's just propaganda to trick us hard working folk into giving them money n shit which they use to build a shit load of FEMA camps to trap all us people that arent falling for their bullshit. Ammirite lads!

P.S Hitler aint dead

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 06:09:01 PM »
Don't you have school in the morning? I hope you finished your homework.

RocketSauce

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 08:02:25 AM »
This is one of the more interesting posts I've seen on here... "Yo, I don't fucking know what this post is about... BUT THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!

I was trying to get a music discussion going on and I don't think I could have gotten a better response. Thank you!

On a side note, the Hitler ain't dead thing is funny, because it reminds me of the Elvis ain't dead thing... Let us say that Hitler and Elvis are still alive... will they ever die of natural causes or old age or will they forever be immortal?

Like, 30 years from now, will people still be saying, Elvis, Hitler and T-Pac are still alive!!!

*fact*