Racism Red Pill.

• 1025 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Racism Red Pill.
« on: November 10, 2017, 11:59:56 PM »
Recent video from a guy I respect a lot. It really lays out how our new definition of """racism""" and our beloved social justice warriors like Jane are hurting and (I quote) "infantilizing" the black community.

Next time you want to virtue signal on facebook about how blacks or other coloured people are systematically oppressed and that we need to smash white supremacy to give people of colour a chance to succeed, maybe consider the information in this video and rethink what you are about to write. There are plenty of virtue bux to be made elsewhere on social media.

It really did make me stop and think about real racism and how it can keep people of any colour down.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:03:01 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Racism Red Pill.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 12:30:34 AM »
"Hey look at me I'm a white asshole and proud about it, but I'm not actually racist because snowflakes can go fuck themselves and facts don't care about your feelings"
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 12:33:08 AM »
I'm proud of who I am.
Facts truly don't care about your feelings.
I am also white.

I'm sorry the video of the Black guy talking offended you. Was it just the black guy talking that triggered you or was it what he said?
Lucky the black community have people like you to talk for them, they can't talk for themselves after all.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 12:37:04 AM »
It's 2017 user, POC can make youtube videos you know. Stop hatin'
Look at all these crackas
(Trigger warning)
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 12:47:22 AM »
I'm sorry the video of the Black guy talking offended you. Was it just the black guy talking that triggered you or was it what he said?
Lucky the black community have people like you to talk for them, they can't talk for themselves after all.
You really think I have watched your videos?

I'm proud of who I am.
Facts truly don't care about your feelings.
I am also white.
You have bipolar disorder.
It's not curable.
You're likely to die at a younger age than me because of it.
You're more likely to commit suicide than someone without it.
You're much more likely to face trouble than other people because of your disorder.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Get the point already? Facts are facts but 1) telling facts doesn't prevent you from being a moronic asshole 2) which facts you choose to tell can influence the person reading them (or the persons opinion) a lot and 3) just because something is a fact doesn't mean it's worth mentioning all the time and doesn't mean it's helpful at all.
I could have also not mentioned your bipolar. Or I could have stated different facts, like
Noone is completely healthy.
Everyone has his good and bad sides.
Bipolar is very managable and doesn't  dictate the way you live your life.

Got the point now?

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 01:06:17 AM »
You have bipolar disorder.
It's not curable.
You're likely to die at a younger age than me because of it.
You're more likely to commit suicide than someone without it.
You're much more likely to face trouble than other people because of your disorder.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

All statistically accurate. Very much correct.

I take offense to you trying to equate being black to having a mental illness. That's unfair to blacks user.
usually you are harder to troll
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 01:13:12 AM »
All jokes aside that is the sort of Racism spoken about in the video by some black guy.

Being black is not a disability, even if the far left treats it as a disability.
It really is unfair on black people, just being honest.
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 01:15:56 AM »
You didn't get the point. I tried so hard, but it went completely over your head.
Whatever, I have other things to do.

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 01:18:54 AM »
You tried to hurt my feelings and it didn’t work.

Now you are embarrassed you were trolled.

This is the real issue of this thread.
that is the sort of Racism spoken about in the video by some black guy.

Being black is not a disability, even if the far left treats it as a disability.
It really is unfair on black people, just being honest.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 01:21:25 AM »
doesn't  dictate the way you live your life.

This is not a fact because it is not true.

Plus, where would you get only saying watered down facts? People need to be to the point, and brutally honest. Especially something like bipolar disorder, I suffer from that as well. I know when I go manic I think crazy thoughts and there is a small probability I could carry them out. I also know it gets worse as you get older.

I would rather have the first round of facts you presented. It let's you know the dangers and risks so you can work to control it. Also so you know you could be a danger to yourself.

If I do something stupid, I want to know I did something stupid. Not that I am special and better luck next time. If I do a shitty job on something, I want to hear about it, not that I am special and can do better.

I would rather look down the barrel of a gun and watch the bullet come than turn my back and close my eyes.

Why do you think a big reason America is in the condition it is emotionally and mentally? These little snowflake pats on the back started small... however has now grown to full fledge disaster. The ass backwards damning approach of people getting rewarded for bad things and failures, yet being punished for good things and success.

This is why I am so hard on baby steps....baby steps is how you get to full fledged disasters in countries. You have to snip things in the butt asap, or you get this to where reversing it is damn near impossible
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 01:25:18 AM »
I recommend reading into placebo and nocebo effect. You seem to vastly underestimate both.
Also, some basic psychology stuff to enhance your knowledge.

This is not a fact because it is not true.
Wrong.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 01:30:35 AM »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 01:33:06 AM »
Wrong.

You are rarely on point with your posts... however, this here is very very incorrect. Disturbingly so, please don't attempt to help friends or anyone with mental issues. Even as a free helping service, it will turn out horribly.

It absolutely effects the way you live your live every step. As someone with the mental issue, as well as dealing with psychologist/counselors, dealing with other people with the issue, and reading/researching since I was 10 on it...everyone completely disagrees with you.

That's like saying someone with a heart condition has zero effect on their life. They have to change many things and live differently to best up there chance at a longer survival time.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2017, 01:37:22 AM »
That's like saying someone with a heart condition has zero effect on their life. They have to change many things and live differently to best up there chance at a longer survival time.
Zero effect =/= not letting it dictate your life

Also: I recommend reading into placebo and nocebo effect. You seem to vastly underestimate both.

Disturbingly so, please don't attempt to help friends or anyone with mental issues. Even as a free helping service, it will turn out horribly.
I have bad new for you...

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2017, 01:40:55 AM »
Chris Rock

I love Chris Rock.

Quote from: Babyhighspeed

Absolutely agree.
On the extreme end of consequences.

I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 01:49:09 AM »
As to the original post. Just call each other by name, and make the judge on who they are on the inside. Racism would be gone in a month.

However, this thinking is too easy, to effective and it would not play into the hands of the people truly seeking the divide. The people that benefits from it. That's why on the news it's also a name...then black man, or white man Mexican Muslim etc. Then listen to people's conversations speak the exact same way. I just bitched at a friend of mine the other day, had a new neighbor, said his name, that he is cool and a black man.

I asked why he felt the need to add the last part. He could not tell me why. We are being conditioned to be racist, the "good intentions" to "stop racism" hides this. A very well designed wolf in sheep's clothing.

However......

I don't disagree with looking at issues of race, to me, that is no different than a doctor caring about your color/race..as this is important, different races have higher issues with some problems.

Example, all the issues in the black community should be spoken free and clear, addressed, and worked on. A cop, yes, he has a reason to worry about a suspicious black man, because stats show that he is the most likely to either create a crime or be violent with the officer. A prostitute should be wary of a black man as he is the most likely to beat her up or worse.

This can go for any race when aware of mass infliction of an issue. For example, if I do business with a Jewish person, I dot every I and cross every T, because there is a high likelihood he is looking to win or screw you on the deal. If I learn from personal relationship that he is not like that, I note it, and his religion/background is removed from my head as an issue.

However, on a whole as general populous and contact, race is a non sequester and should be treated as such.

It's a fine line to be walked

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 01:52:31 AM »
Chris Rock

I love Chris Rock.

Rough quote from the video :
"Chris, why you gotta talk about us like that...don't you know its the media that portrays us as a people in an biased way?
Chris answers:
"Spare me the bullshit! The media ain't never took shit from me! When I go to the ATM tonight, I ain't lookin over my shoulder for Ted Koppel, I'm lookin over my shoulder for n***as! I don't own 3 guns cause I'm scared of Mike Wallace! I'm scared of n***as!"

Bom Tishop

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 01:55:11 AM »
Zero effect =/= not letting it dictate your life

Also: I recommend reading into placebo and nocebo effect. You seem to vastly underestimate both.

Disturbingly so, please don't attempt to help friends or anyone with mental issues. Even as a free helping service, it will turn out horribly.
I have bad new for you...

But it does dictate you life, as you have to live differently to control it. Somethings you shouldn't do...what do you call that?

As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Yes, the placebo effect can have a short term effect. However, it is just a temporary bandaid for those who truly have the illness. Yes, some people are down sometimes or feeling blue, and they will say they are bipolar or manic depressive... however, the real thing is a different animal. Very hard to control, the placebo effect won't do shit.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 02:01:28 AM »
User you have a habit of speaking on subjects you know very little about with authority. I find it unbecoming. Also on the subject of brutal honesty you are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, not saying you are stupid, just very average. I think you should drop the intellectual superiority. You did one year of engineering found the math too hard by your own admission, and then switched to gender studies by my inference.

You should dismount from that horse, it's not as high as you think, getting down is easy and it's kinda nice down here.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 02:14:40 AM »

Rough quote from the video :
"Chris, why you gotta talk about us like that...don't you know its the media that portrays us as a people in an biased way?
Chris answers:
"Spare me the bullshit! The media ain't never took shit from me! When I go to the ATM tonight, I ain't lookin over my shoulder for Ted Koppel, I'm lookin over my shoulder for n***as! I don't own 3 guns cause I'm scared of Mike Wallace! I'm scared of n***as!"

See, this is hilarious. Also an example of how people of all races should be. Literally just not give a shit lol. If you remove the power the names have, then they are just dumb words.

However, the social justice warriors and other dip shits are only adding more and more power to them... therefore increasing racism.

Just imagine if Chris rock had an audience of social justice warriors...he would be jailed that night. Even though he just spoke the truth in a hilarious way

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2017, 02:51:29 AM »
I love how you'll only listen to a black guy's experiences when it already agrees with what you want to say.

The smearing of social justice has been pretty prevalent regardless, especially looking at this thread. It gets turned into "Walk on eggshells. No second chances, no warnings, make one slipup and the social justice warriors will kill you in your sleep."

When it's just... not. It's "Be aware." Not beware, just be aware that it really wasn't all that long ago racism was specifically in law and that most people were raised by others who were alive and well then. Things that prevalent don't vanish overnight, so you need to take note of what remains. It's not that "This small thing is as bad as slavery and you can never be forgiven!" Just "Hey, this reflects something seriously kinda dangerous, just take note of that for future reference."

What accounts for the strong reaction some of the time is either over excited teenagers or, most likely, the response of the person in question being a complete disaster indicating they'd rather blow everything out of proportion to defend nothing.
That sheer level of defensiveness is baffling, terrifying, and starkly hilarious given we're meant to be the 'snowflakes.'
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2017, 02:57:52 AM »
Give me a good argument presented by blm.
Chimping out setting their own suburbs on fire doesn't count.
He's intelligent articulate rational and unbiased, that's why I listen to him.

Are you not concerned about the real racism you are supporting such as affirmative action? It is damaging to the black community as well as our communities as a whole.

Typo.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:00:47 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2017, 04:56:47 AM »

We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2017, 04:59:17 AM »

Honestly, that beats every "argument" or "demand" from that idiotic group.

You should send that to them, so they can use it.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2017, 05:07:59 AM »
Honestly, that beats every "argument" or "demand" from that idiotic group.

You should send that to them, so they can use it.
Never heard of sealioning either huh?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2017, 07:31:14 AM »
But it does dictate you life, as you have to live differently to control it. Somethings you shouldn't do...what do you call that?
Dictate your life means (in my understanding) that (nearly) every decision you make is strongly influenced by your disorder. Which certainly is not the case with bipolar. Sure, adjustments are required, no doubt, but for the most part you can still live your life the way you want to live it. But of course that's a bit different for every person.
By the way, thinking about it and researching it 24/7 is not going to make it better but to make it worse, because it will take a bigger and bigger part of your life (plus, nocebo effect).

As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Yes, the placebo effect can have a short term effect.

Placebo and nocebo effect both have short and long term effects.

Very hard to control, the placebo effect won't do shit.

I'm pretty sure it does. Of course it won't heal neither bipolar nor cancer. But as a rule of thumb, a positive attitude will have a major positive effect on the course of the disease and the overall quality of life.

User you have a habit of speaking on subjects you know very little about with authority. I find it unbecoming. Also on the subject of brutal honesty you are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, not saying you are stupid, just very average. I think you should drop the intellectual superiority. You did one year of engineering found the math too hard by your own admission, and then switched to gender studies by my inference.
Every part of your post is wrong, except that I suck at maths (actually, I'm pretty decent at maths but it just bores me to death).

I love how you'll only listen to a black guy's experiences when it already agrees with what you want to say.
First time since quite a while I hear a women saying something reasonable.

Member of the BOTD

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2017, 08:45:48 AM »
Chris Rock

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
I've said for many years that I have no problem with black people, it's niggers I can't stand.  As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to be black to be a nigger.  There's plenty of white trash that can be considered niggers.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »
First time since quite a while I hear a women saying something reasonable.
Oh screw you.

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2017, 10:07:05 AM »
I've said for many years that I have no problem with black people, it's niggers I can't stand.  As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to be black to be a nigger.  There's plenty of white trash that can be considered niggers.
Then why bring skin colour into it at all?  Why use terms like "white trash" and "nigger"?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
Then why bring skin colour into it at all?  Why use terms like "white trash" and "nigger"?
Because although I don't necessarily feel that the term "nigger" should be limited to a certain skin color, pretty much everyone else in the world does.  Personally, I think that nigger is more of an attitude than a skin color.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:30:29 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.