1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Which gaming company can go to hell?

• 5 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Which gaming company can go to hell?
« on: November 11, 2021, 04:16:21 AM »
Ok the winner of this poll will send the gaming companies execs to hell for REALS. Alright not hell, hell. But they will be pushed down into an active volcano

So vote for one or vote for all. Add any that's not there on your posts if there's one you hate more than the above

My all time loathing goes to EA though. They are a cancer that ruins everything they get their hands on. Look at Mass Effect. Look at Anthem. Look at their loot box I mean 'surprise mechanics' which is no different to gambling. There's too many awful things to say about them. Bioware was really good until EA got involved.

But others are shit too. Look at CD Projekt Reds lies about how Cyber Punk 2077 was finished. A year later it's still apparantly a bug ridden mess I don't dare play yet. Bethesda with their buggy games like Fallout 76. Ubisoft with their micro transactions and in game currency bullshit where if you don't pay up their games become a boring grind to level up.

Activision is getting raked over the coals with their shitty management and staff abuse story etc. And gone are the days where games are shipped, completed. They are too much of a tight arse to invest in proper quality control so they just get players to find all the bugs instead - often ruining their experience and the companies reputation

Also WTF is 'day 1 DLC'. That's bullshit.

Vote away! Remember, the company with the highest votes gets thrown in a volcano. That's only fair

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
Re: Which gaming company can go to hell?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 04:34:13 AM »
EA 100%

They hoover up good Indy developers and trash them.  Maxis, Bullfrog, Bioware, to name a few.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 07:03:41 AM »
Microsoft Bungie for fucking over Martin O'Donnell

Edit: and destroying Bungie
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 01:43:27 PM by John Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 09:06:05 AM »
I'm going with ubisoft.

You're not special! Just post your games on stream like everyone else! No one wants to install your obnoxious uplay software to play farcry!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 07:56:09 AM »

I think after the WTF of Rockstars GTA trilogy that people paid good money for, then the PC had a broken launcher, then they won't let PC players play the game anymore but keeping their money then riddled with more glitches and graphical shit than Cyberpunk 2077 did by a wide margin, then maybe it should go to hell regardless of the votes. Holy shit. Check out the vid for a good laugh lol

Do they seriously not check the game before they sell anymore?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 08:51:52 AM »

I think after the WTF of Rockstars GTA trilogy that people paid good money for, then the PC had a broken launcher, then they won't let PC players play the game anymore but keeping their money then riddled with more glitches and graphical shit than Cyberpunk 2077 did by a wide margin, then maybe it should go to hell regardless of the votes. Holy shit. Check out the vid for a good laugh lol

Do they seriously not check the game before they sell anymore?
Guess they Cyberpunked their game.