Another mass shooting...

• 2582 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Another mass shooting...
« Reply #2100 on: July 27, 2022, 11:02:07 PM »

Statistics show there is less criminal application of a firearm in areas where the laws allow for ordinary citizens to possess and carry firearms.

great
"more guns means less crime."

then back to chicago.
so we have people with guns getting shot at by other people with guns.
why isn't there less crime?
Because for the most part, law-abiding people do not have guns, and in Chicago you have large population of criminal gangs who use illegally obtained firearms to commit acts of gun violence.

I happen to know of some areas though in the city proper where law-abiding people do have guns.

No gangland shootings taking place there.

Please state these areas.  I'd like to do my own research.
Because, well... being vague about such information is often a sign of... lies.
Stating you would like to do your own research is the biggest lie you ever wrote.

You have the location - Chicago.

Buy a goddamn ticket and go there and look around.

Chicago is a big area.   And without signs saying "Good guys with guns here" how am I to know which areas have good guys with guns and which don't?

Also, I've been around NYC, all 5 burrows.  Never saw a gun, let alone gun violence.
I guess that means NYC doesn't have any.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #2101 on: July 28, 2022, 03:45:36 AM »
Sparing everyone the need to reread all your woeful typing.
Being licensed has absolutely nothing to do with the ability to properly handle a firearm.

Like a car.

I can get a license and still drive like shit.

Go ahead and show the professional law-enforcing citizens, whatever the fuck that means.

God, no one can ever figure out wtf you are communicating.

« Reply #2102 on: July 28, 2022, 03:46:48 AM »

Chicago is a big area.   And without signs saying "Good guys with guns here" how am I to know which areas have good guys with guns and which don't?
Yeah, after all the talk about how CAPABLE you are to figure things out.

Shame.

Also, I've been around NYC, all 5 burrows.  Never saw a gun, let alone gun violence.
Shame again.

Lorddave

« Reply #2103 on: July 28, 2022, 04:52:56 AM »

Yeah, after all the talk about how CAPABLE you are to figure things out.

Shame.

Shame again.

Lack of data leads to improper conclusions.  I wouldn't want to have a lack of data, like say... Walking into an area and not seeing anything because its a heavy gang turf and everyone was asleep or something.

Its important to know where to focus my efforts.  But if you don't actually know... Well... Just say so.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #2104 on: July 28, 2022, 06:23:40 AM »
Sparing everyone the need to reread all your woeful typing.
Being licensed has absolutely nothing to do with the ability to properly handle a firearm.

Like a car.

Go ahead and show the professional law-enforcing citizens, whatever the fuck that means. [That would be cops    you say law abiding citizens.
 I saw law-enforcing citizens.   Not conplicated.   Are you not smart? 
]

God, no one can ever figure out wtf you are communicating.

You can get a driving license.
But you had to pass a proficiency test.

You can get a gun.
Dont need to pass a proficiency test.
Or get insurance.
Or register it.
You really wnat to gish gallop to the very-bad-for-you talking points of automotive regulation?

However
Attemptung to keep you still on track -

Your claim - criminals will think twice when drawing on an armed citizen.

Also your claim - chicago criminals draw on other criminals knowing they have guns.

New insert - gun proficinecy is the differing factor on the prey.

Counter - proficiency is not you just made that up.

Cops

Theres lots.

I think a young man was mag dumped on by 7cops.
Jayland walker.
So either they cant handle stress (all 7) or they executed him.
Not good options.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 06:31:51 AM by Themightykabool »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2105 on: August 08, 2022, 11:05:01 AM »

Sucked in Alex Jones! Fat fugly destestable cunt

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #2106 on: August 08, 2022, 12:05:10 PM »
what happened to Lackless?
he brain short circuit over the chicago paradox?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2107 on: October 12, 2022, 02:42:30 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://nypost.com/2022/10/12/alex-jones-must-pay-sandy-hook-families-965m-in-second-defamation-trial/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly&utm_campaign=2431022

Alex Jones was ordered to pay $965 million to families of victims of the Sandy Hook massacre by a Connecticut jury on Wednesday — in the second defamation ruling against the conspiracy theorist for his claims that the 2012 mass shooting was a hoax.

The far-right Infowars host has repeatedly claimed the shooting was a media fabrication, denying that gunman Adam Lanza slaughtered 26 people at the elementary school and then himself on Dec. 14, 2012.

Families of the victims said Jones profited off their suffering, amassing tens of millions of dollars by repeating the lies that drove clicks to his website Infowars and helped him hawk merchandise.

Sucked in you fat, tubby, piece of sub human shit!

AHAHAHAHA!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #2108 on: October 12, 2022, 03:19:32 PM »
He, like trump, are milking his followers to donate to his recovery cause

Insane

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2109 on: November 22, 2022, 11:26:51 AM »
The Associated Press: 'It's the reflex': Veteran helped disarm gunman at gay club.
https://apnews.com/9e454614a9514a8e425eded9826a7def

A shooting at a gay nightclub.

The attacker was taken down a military veteran and a drag queen. Quite the crime fighting Duo. Then the cops came and arrested the guy who subdued the attacker.

I'm starting to think that the police aren't very reliable for handling mass shooting. Best to call a drag queen.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #2110 on: November 22, 2022, 11:35:20 AM »
Those people at the gay club will turn your children Non-binary and some made up sexuality.

Lorddave

« Reply #2111 on: November 22, 2022, 11:40:51 AM »
Those people at the gay club will turn your children Non-binary and some made up sexuality.
While teaching them to disarm and stop a bad guy with a gun. 

Sounds worth it.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #2112 on: November 22, 2022, 11:43:11 AM »
While teaching them to disarm and stop a bad guy with a gun. 

Sounds worth it.

Is it worth making your Children identify as a Helicopter and identify as Gymsexual?
To be fair, Gen z is already batshit crazy like that so I couldn't give a shit anymore.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #2113 on: November 22, 2022, 12:08:51 PM »
Does leaving loaded guns in your unlocked car at a school count as bad driving or is it still just an example of your bad gun safety?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2114 on: November 23, 2022, 03:10:35 PM »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #2115 on: November 23, 2022, 03:46:11 PM »
The shooters dad got interviewed....

The Colorado shooter’s dad on finding out his son murdered people: “They started telling me about the incident, a shooting... And then I go on to find out it’s a gay bar. I got scared, ‘Shit, is he gay?’ And he’s not gay, so I said, phew… I am a conservative Republican.”

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1595519454900805649

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2116 on: November 23, 2022, 04:46:42 PM »
His dad looks and acts like a long time meth user.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #2117 on: November 23, 2022, 07:42:40 PM »
His dad looks and acts like a long time meth user.

He looks half zonked on something, the way his head keeps lolling about and those weird eyes.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #2119 on: November 25, 2022, 02:33:27 PM »
Walmart shooter biught gun mor ing of.

Of course we wiuldnt want to enact sensible gun laws because it hurts law abding consumers who 99.9 need their gun right away and like a child cant wait.

Usa
Usa
Usa

https://www.cp24.com/world/walmart-shooter-left-death-note-bought-gun-day-of-killing-1.6168891

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2120 on: November 26, 2022, 12:30:54 AM »
The only Wal mart I've been in was in China. Nice enough place. People chopping up and selling durian fruit out the front gave it a nice aroma. Walmart has nothing on Korea's 'e mart' though.

I was able to get in and out of the Wal Mart many times without a single bullet fired. (Or have my eyes soiled by fat arses in their ill fitting pyjamas). What is wrong with America? What is compelling your guys to kill each other?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #2121 on: November 26, 2022, 01:15:42 AM »
The only Wal mart I've been in was in China. Nice enough place. People chopping up and selling durian fruit out the front gave it a nice aroma. Walmart has nothing on Korea's 'e mart' though.

I was able to get in and out of the Wal Mart many times without a single bullet fired. (Or have my eyes soiled by fat arses in their ill fitting pyjamas). What is wrong with America? What is compelling your guys to kill each other?

Wikipedia.
Kill a bunch of people and you get your own wikipedia page.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2122 on: November 29, 2022, 12:13:06 AM »

Do you ever watch what happens on the roads in China? What is wrong with China? Why do they all just run over people?

You're not CCP. I was wrong. You're just using China as the model for your gay fascist super-state.

Because you don't have self awareness, you often go too far. Pay more attention to Crouton and Jura. Sometimes it's best to say nothing.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #2123 on: November 29, 2022, 02:13:52 AM »
gay fascist super-state.
I'm intrigued.  Tell me more.
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2124 on: November 29, 2022, 02:22:31 AM »
Pretty much what Orwell described except gay.

That was funny I was just going to post that but I'll describe it in more detail because I believe you are actually curious.

Our shall we say less humanitarian focussed western elites are very jealous of the success of the Chinese totalitarian communist state. You can understand, our elites need to do so much work to get their way while still having people believe they live in a democracy. I don't doubt it is very difficult and requires genuinely exceptional minds.

They see the Chinese elites and in their jealousy are pushing the west towards a similar totalitarian model. Oddly enough the most recent support for fascism in the west has been justified by fighting fascism.

They get excited when they can do things like that and I personally believe they are pushing too far too quickly not to have to use open military force against citizens to achieve their goals.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2125 on: November 29, 2022, 02:25:23 AM »
Looking at China right now, 'success' is hardly a word that comes to mind

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2126 on: November 29, 2022, 02:28:51 AM »
It will be interesting to see what the CCP does about these protests, I'm also interested as to what level of human rights abuses the Chinese can commit while Western leaders praise their policies.

Do Fauci and Tedros still think China is setting an example for the world on covid policy? I haven't checked.
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2127 on: November 29, 2022, 02:28:59 AM »
Pretty much what Orwell described except gay.

That was funny I was just going to post that but I'll describe it in more detail because I believe you are actually curious.

Our shall we say less humanitarian focussed western elites are very jealous of the success of the Chinese totalitarian communist state. You can understand, our elites need to do so much work to get their way while still having people believe they live in a democracy. I don't doubt it is very difficult and requires genuinely exceptional minds.

They see the Chinese elites and in their jealousy are pushing the west towards a similar totalitarian model. Oddly enough the most recent support for fascism in the west has been justified by fighting fascism.

They get excited when they can do things like that and I personally believe they are pushing too far too quickly not to have to use open military force against citizens to achieve their goals.

You left out the gay part. A description of fascism is beyond boring. But Gay Fascism, now that's scintillating!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2128 on: November 29, 2022, 02:32:29 AM »
You left out the gay part.
You have no depth in your perception.

Oddly enough the most recent support for fascism in the west has been justified by fighting fascism.
Shifter has said that speech should be a privilege, and not a right, so that we don't offend gay people as an example.

It's a joke.
You get jokes, right?
Oh, nevermind.
I'm anti-judaism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2129 on: November 29, 2022, 02:33:12 AM »
It will be interesting to see what the CCP does about these protests, I'm also interested as to what level of human rights abuses the Chinese can commit while Western leaders praise their policies.

Do Fauci and Tedros still think China is setting an example for the world on covid policy? I haven't checked.

Don't know about this Tedros person, but apparently Fauci doesn't think so...

Fauci called China's 'zero-COVID' policy 'draconian' and says lockdowns 'should always be a temporary phenomenon'