Another mass shooting...

• 2582 Replies
Re: Another mass shooting...
« Reply #1830 on: November 30, 2021, 09:56:33 PM »
Oh

But dont worry

Proud boys went to different schools earlier, dressed in cosplay tactical gear, to protect the kids from... crt and wokeness

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1831 on: April 03, 2022, 11:15:12 AM »
https://apnews.com/article/media-shootings-2764e1b2b6c6ec05a58b2ae8906bf612

SACRAMENTO, Calif (AP) — Six people were killed and 10 injured in a mass shooting early Sunday as bars and nightclubs were closing in downtown Sacramento and police in California’s state capital were searching for at least one suspect.

I saw one video, and it looks like a fight broke out outside a nightclub.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1832 on: April 03, 2022, 04:33:45 PM »
Oh

But dont worry

Proud boys went to different schools earlier, dressed in cosplay tactical gear, to protect the kids from... crt and wokeness

Does kevlar or dragon armor work best against crt?  I hear you need to wear multiple layers against wokeness.

With all the constant looming threats right wingers need to protect themselves against, it's a wonder they aren't even more paranoid and angry.  Luckily they have the proud boys and Trump to protect them.

« Reply #1833 on: April 04, 2022, 12:53:35 AM »
seen the videos of cruz and cotton outraged that weakass garland was looking at parents who were making terrorist threats

PARENTS! *slam table.

man, garland looked pretty weak during those hearings.
that man doesnt' seem very quick on his feet.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1834 on: April 04, 2022, 07:44:43 AM »
Yeah anyone participating in those hearings needs a good drama coach.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1835 on: April 12, 2022, 07:40:55 AM »
https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/nypd-investigating-possible-explosion-in-brooklyn-subway-station/

At least 13 people were injured, including five believed to have been shot, in a gruesome attack in a Brooklyn subway station during Tuesday morning rush hour, officials and NYPD sources told The Post.

The bloody incident broke out around 8:30 a.m. at the 36th Street station in Sunset Park, where authorities discovered several undetonated devices, FDNY and police said.

Clair, a straphanger who witnessed the event while riding the Manhattan-bound N train, told The Post there were so many rounds fired off she “lost count.”

The pictures in the article are a bit graphic, so don't look if you don't want to see blood.

I think there may be 5 dead, but IDK for sure. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #1836 on: April 12, 2022, 07:49:30 AM »
holycrap.
sounds very terroristy.

that sucks.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1837 on: April 12, 2022, 07:56:35 AM »
I don't know if the 5 were shot and survived, I hope that is the case. I only saw one person saying they were dead and no official death count.

« Reply #1838 on: April 12, 2022, 01:03:29 PM »
News:

Man fled the scene
Still at large

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1839 on: April 13, 2022, 12:04:46 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/13/us/brooklyn-subway-shooting-wednesday/index.html

New York (CNN)The man suspected of shooting 10 people on a subway train in Brooklyn on Tuesday was arrested by patrol officers in New York's East Village neighborhood on Wednesday afternoon, officials said.
Frank James, 62, was arrested without incident at about 1:40 p.m. after police got a tip on its Crime Stoppers hotline, NYPD commissioner Keechant Sewell said. The arrest came hours after officials elevated him from a "person of interest" to a suspect in the shooting and less than a day after authorities launched a manhunt for his whereabouts.
"My fellow New Yorkers: We got him. We got him," Mayor Eric Adams said.

They got him.

« Reply #1840 on: April 13, 2022, 12:34:07 PM »
hurray

also

https://news.sky.com/story/new-york-subway-shooting-police-release-details-of-man-wanted-after-attack-12588989

the video in the news report i happened upon shows people "calmly" running out.
no alarms.
no police.
i find that very odd that there wasn't an alarm to clear the next station.
how can people escape the train if there's a bunch of people at the next station waiting to get on?

Lorddave

« Reply #1841 on: April 14, 2022, 09:25:22 AM »
hurray

also

https://news.sky.com/story/new-york-subway-shooting-police-release-details-of-man-wanted-after-attack-12588989

the video in the news report i happened upon shows people "calmly" running out.
no alarms.
no police.
i find that very odd that there wasn't an alarm to clear the next station.
how can people escape the train if there's a bunch of people at the next station waiting to get on?

Its NYC.  The only alarm is the fire alarm, and its not remotely triggerable by the subway car driver who may not even know what happened.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #1842 on: April 14, 2022, 10:00:39 AM »
what?
my subway and busses have a yellow strip that you can slap to alarm the driver

Lorddave

« Reply #1843 on: April 14, 2022, 10:01:41 AM »
what?
my subway and busses have a yellow strip that you can slap to alarm the driver

I'm not sure most nyc subways have that.  I could be wrong.  Have only ridden a dozen times or so.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #1845 on: April 14, 2022, 10:05:14 AM »
wow the image function worked for once!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1846 on: April 14, 2022, 12:33:43 PM »
NYC Metro has this on trains (I think the intercom goes to the train driver):

And these on the platforms (Intercom goes to central command, manned 24/7):

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1847 on: April 14, 2022, 04:19:10 PM »
Should we count all the deaths in Ukraine as a mass shooting?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1848 on: April 18, 2022, 11:06:06 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html

Another far right, repugincan arsehole who thinks he's above the courts and doesn't need to listen. This guy really is a despicable piece of shit. Actually if shit could shit, he would be that

A superior court in Connecticut granted a sweeping victory to the families of eight people killed in a 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., suing the far-right broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and his Infowars media outlet for defamation.

The judge in Connecticut ruled on Monday that because Mr. Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts, including financial records, he was liable by default. The ruling combines with three previous rulings in Texas to grant the families of 10 Sandy Hook shooting victims four victories in four defamation lawsuits against Mr. Jones.

Mr. Jones for years spread bogus theories that the shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators was a government-led plot to confiscate Americans’ firearms and that the victims’ families were “actors” in the scheme.

The Sandy Hook families maintain that Mr. Jones profited from spreading lies about their relatives’ murders. Mr. Jones has disputed that, while for years failing to produce sufficient records to bolster his claims.

Juries in both states will next decide how much Mr. Jones should pay the families in damages, atop court costs. Those trials are scheduled for next year in both states.

Sucked in to the lying scumbag!  8) Maybe America is capable of upholding justice (at least sometimes) :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  8)
https://www.npr.org/2022/04/18/1093297017/infowars-bankruptcy-alex-jones-sandy-hook-shooting-defamation
The media outlet InfoWars filed for bankruptcy in Texas on Sunday in the face of mounting legal pressure over comments made by founder and host, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

Jones, who's repeatedly called the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut a hoax, has been sued several times by the victims' family members and others for defamation and emotional distress. Twenty children and six educators were killed in the attack.

His comments and similar ones made by other InfoWars employees are the primary cause of the "financial distress" now facing InfoWars and its related holding companies, according to the chapter 11 bankruptcy filing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of Texas.

InfoWars, which described itself in court records as a "conspiracy-oriented website and media company," said it had $50,000 or less in assets and between $1 million and $10 million in liabilities.

Jones, InfoWars and related holding companies have so far spent $10 million on legal fees and costs, the filing said.

Courts in Connecticut and Texas have found Jones liable in several defamation cases brought by Sandy Hook families and others, though damages have not been determined in either case.

Sucked in!  8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #1849 on: April 18, 2022, 09:48:04 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html

Another far right, repugincan arsehole who thinks he's above the courts and doesn't need to listen. This guy really is a despicable piece of shit. Actually if shit could shit, he would be that

A superior court in Connecticut granted a sweeping victory to the families of eight people killed in a 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., suing the far-right broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and his Infowars media outlet for defamation.

The judge in Connecticut ruled on Monday that because Mr. Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts, including financial records, he was liable by default. The ruling combines with three previous rulings in Texas to grant the families of 10 Sandy Hook shooting victims four victories in four defamation lawsuits against Mr. Jones.

Mr. Jones for years spread bogus theories that the shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators was a government-led plot to confiscate Americans’ firearms and that the victims’ families were “actors” in the scheme.

The Sandy Hook families maintain that Mr. Jones profited from spreading lies about their relatives’ murders. Mr. Jones has disputed that, while for years failing to produce sufficient records to bolster his claims.

Juries in both states will next decide how much Mr. Jones should pay the families in damages, atop court costs. Those trials are scheduled for next year in both states.

Sucked in to the lying scumbag!  8) Maybe America is capable of upholding justice (at least sometimes) :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  8)
https://www.npr.org/2022/04/18/1093297017/infowars-bankruptcy-alex-jones-sandy-hook-shooting-defamation
The media outlet InfoWars filed for bankruptcy in Texas on Sunday in the face of mounting legal pressure over comments made by founder and host, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

Jones, who's repeatedly called the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut a hoax, has been sued several times by the victims' family members and others for defamation and emotional distress. Twenty children and six educators were killed in the attack.

His comments and similar ones made by other InfoWars employees are the primary cause of the "financial distress" now facing InfoWars and its related holding companies, according to the chapter 11 bankruptcy filing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of Texas.

InfoWars, which described itself in court records as a "conspiracy-oriented website and media company," said it had $50,000 or less in assets and between $1 million and $10 million in liabilities.

Jones, InfoWars and related holding companies have so far spent $10 million on legal fees and costs, the filing said.

Courts in Connecticut and Texas have found Jones liable in several defamation cases brought by Sandy Hook families and others, though damages have not been determined in either case.

Sucked in!  8)

Thank fucking god.
Now lets hope he gives up his vblog and gets a real job.

« Reply #1850 on: April 19, 2022, 05:02:19 AM »
Bankrupts and runs away from his financial responsibilities.

Then waits a 1yr on vacation and starts up again bigger.
He has to recoop "losses".

'Merica.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1851 on: May 14, 2022, 02:47:10 PM »
Sadly another mass shooting today. Possible 10 dead or more dead.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/multiple-people-shot-buffalo-york-193456461.html
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1852 on: May 14, 2022, 03:07:21 PM »
Oh no, he's one of those "replacement" people. He thinks black people are invaders. He's fucking Italian, does he think his ancestors are from here?

« Reply #1853 on: May 14, 2022, 05:42:04 PM »
Isis doesnt need lone wolf isis.
They just need to hit up chat rooms for  tuckerC channels on thevrumble or where these fuckers hang ouy.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1854 on: May 14, 2022, 05:44:56 PM »
Looks like these murderous whites are at it again.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1855 on: May 14, 2022, 10:28:31 PM »
And live streaming their murderous ways.
Just horrible.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1856 on: May 15, 2022, 12:08:37 AM »
Fox presenters like Tucker promoting the "Great Replacement"

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1857 on: May 15, 2022, 12:13:05 AM »

America's answer to Osama Bin Laden. Fuck that guy

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1858 on: May 15, 2022, 02:49:20 AM »

America's answer to Osama Bin Laden. Fuck that guy

Fuck that guy

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1859 on: May 15, 2022, 03:43:02 PM »
https://www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/nation/2022/05/15/geneva-presbyterian-church-shooting-suspect-victims/9788206002/

At least 1 dead, 4 critically injured in Southern California church shooting, police say; suspect detained

I guess mass shooting season is open.