Another mass shooting...

• 2582 Replies

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
Re: Another mass shooting...
« Reply #1800 on: May 20, 2021, 11:32:23 AM »
There are alot of shootings in oregon and they are getting stupider and stupider.
Man kills brothers wife over laundry dispute.

This is how Americans solve their disputes. It seems unorthodox and counter productive but they made a whole culture out of it
I need to go back to korea.
Maybe but i'll wait and see.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1801 on: May 30, 2021, 01:19:02 PM »
2nd amendment strikes again

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/30/us/florida-shooting/index.html
Police are asking for the public's help in finding whoever opened fire at a Florida club Sunday, killing at least two people and wounding at least 20 more, Miami-Dade police director Alfredo Ramirez III said.
Shortly after midnight, a white Nissan Pathfinder pulled up to the El Mula Banquet Hall near Hialeah.
That's when three people "stepped out of the vehicle with assault rifles and handguns and started firing indiscriminately into the crowd," Ramirez said.

If only there was something in the constitution that allowed for people to own and carry a gun to defend themselves against attacks like this ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #1802 on: May 30, 2021, 01:22:35 PM »
2nd amendment strikes again

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/30/us/florida-shooting/index.html
Police are asking for the public's help in finding whoever opened fire at a Florida club Sunday, killing at least two people and wounding at least 20 more, Miami-Dade police director Alfredo Ramirez III said.
Shortly after midnight, a white Nissan Pathfinder pulled up to the El Mula Banquet Hall near Hialeah.
That's when three people "stepped out of the vehicle with assault rifles and handguns and started firing indiscriminately into the crowd," Ramirez said.

If only there was something in the constitution that allowed for people to own and carry a gun to defend themselves against attacks like this ::)

The NRA will just vi tim nlame:
Its their fault for not owning a gun and carrying it with them at all times to defend against this.

Like: if your society is so unsafe that you need a gun all the time, your society is broken.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1803 on: August 13, 2021, 07:48:56 AM »
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/News/NewsArticle.aspx?

Six people left dead including suspect

Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances of a shooting in Keyham, Plymouth on Thursday evening which has left six people dead.

Police were called shortly 6.11pm on Thursday after shots were reported as being fired in the Biddick Drive area of the city.

Firearms officers attended and one woman, two men and a young girl, as well as the offender were all found deceased in the area.

The offender was reported deceased at 6.23pm.

An injured woman also died later at Derriford Hospital.

Those deceased were a 51-year-old woman who was known to the offender, a three year-old girl and a related 43-year-old man, a 59-year-old man and a 66-year-old woman who died later in hospital.

The 22-year-old offender who took his own life at the scene is believed to be 22-year-old Jake Davison who lives locally.

Two other people, a 53-year-old woman and a 33-year-old man who were known to each other, were injured at the scene and continue to be treated in hospital. Neither are seriously injured.

I'm always surprised when something like this happens outside the US!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1804 on: August 13, 2021, 07:56:18 AM »
Aha!  Proof that gun bans don't work!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #1805 on: August 13, 2021, 07:58:05 AM »
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/News/NewsArticle.aspx?

Six people left dead including suspect

Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances of a shooting in Keyham, Plymouth on Thursday evening which has left six people dead.

Police were called shortly 6.11pm on Thursday after shots were reported as being fired in the Biddick Drive area of the city.

Firearms officers attended and one woman, two men and a young girl, as well as the offender were all found deceased in the area.

The offender was reported deceased at 6.23pm.

An injured woman also died later at Derriford Hospital.

Those deceased were a 51-year-old woman who was known to the offender, a three year-old girl and a related 43-year-old man, a 59-year-old man and a 66-year-old woman who died later in hospital.

The 22-year-old offender who took his own life at the scene is believed to be 22-year-old Jake Davison who lives locally.

Two other people, a 53-year-old woman and a 33-year-old man who were known to each other, were injured at the scene and continue to be treated in hospital. Neither are seriously injured.

Because it is surprising, the last one like this here was 11yrs ago.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #1806 on: August 13, 2021, 08:25:44 AM »
I had a backandforth with some gun nut on youtube where his best defense was the same arguemnt that "usa gun laws dont work because guns happen in other countries"

His best examples were the frnech newspaper hebdo (funded by hezbollah) and a Nice truck attack (thats right, truck) and the norway attack (racist loner).

And still failed to provide examples of frequency which was the main question to him.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1807 on: August 13, 2021, 11:45:57 AM »

Or maybe they do work.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1808 on: August 13, 2021, 12:38:40 PM »

Or maybe they do work.

Nope.  I'm equating one shooting in 11 years to 255 massing shootings in the same amount of time in the US as if they're comparable.

2nd Amendment FTW!

« Reply #1809 on: August 13, 2021, 12:57:15 PM »

Lorddave

« Reply #1810 on: August 13, 2021, 03:10:48 PM »
I had a backandforth with some gun nut on youtube where his best defense was the same arguemnt that "usa gun laws dont work because guns happen in other countries"

His best examples were the frnech newspaper hebdo (funded by hezbollah) and a Nice truck attack (thats right, truck) and the norway attack (racist loner).

And still failed to provide examples of frequency which was the main question to him.

Fun facts about the Norwegian shooting.
It was the only mass shooting in Norway's history.
It took 4 hours.
He targeted anyone over 14 (age to join a political party)
He used a bomb to create a distraction while he killed using a pistol and a hunting rifle on an island.  And it took 4 hours to stop him because the ferry was far away and there were no bridges.
Granted, 5 million people vs 300 million is a big difference.   So what we need is mass shootings per 1,000 people. Or something.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #1811 on: August 13, 2021, 03:48:59 PM »
Exactly

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1812 on: August 14, 2021, 07:54:48 AM »

Or maybe they do work.

Nope.  I'm equating one shooting in 11 years to 255 massing shootings in the same amount of time in the US as if they're comparable.

2nd Amendment FTW!

Well I'm going to equate sarcasm with not noticing sarcasm!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1813 on: August 25, 2021, 12:50:31 PM »
https://apnews.com/article/religion-389bcc56019f268cb1056e37a517bd6c

Court upholds death sentence for church shooter Dylann Roof
By MEG KINNARD and DENISE LAVOIE

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A federal appeals court Wednesday upheld Dylann Roof’s conviction and death sentence for the 2015 racist slayings of nine members of a Black South Carolina congregation, saying the legal record cannot even capture the “full horror” of what he did.

A unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond rejected arguments that the young white man should have been ruled incompetent to stand trial in the shootings at Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.

I didn't want to start a new thread.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #1814 on: August 25, 2021, 10:39:17 PM »

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A federal appeals court Wednesday upheld Dylann Roof’s conviction and death sentence for the 2015 racist slayings of nine members of a Black South Carolina congregation, saying the legal record cannot even capture the “full horror” of what he did.

A unanimous three-judge panel of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond rejected arguments that the young white man should have been ruled incompetent to stand trial in the shootings at Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston.

Its always weird when a mass shooter survives, goes to trail, and tries to get out of the consequences.  Like.. what did you think would happen?

I'm glad they upheld the death sentence.

« Reply #1815 on: August 26, 2021, 01:58:28 AM »
nah man.
princess bride/ sin city punishment is the way to go.

cut off his hands if he shoots guns.
cut off his dick if he rapes.
cut out his tongue if he deceives millions (tuckerC and co).

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #1816 on: August 26, 2021, 06:55:59 AM »

Its always weird when a mass shooter survives, goes to trail, and tries to get out of the consequences.  Like.. what did you think would happen?

I'm glad they upheld the death sentence.
For now, we will see if they uphold it for the next 25 years and countless number of appeals he will undoubtedly file.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

« Reply #1817 on: October 06, 2021, 10:34:07 AM »

texas active shooting

where are the good guys?

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #1818 on: October 06, 2021, 10:39:20 AM »
In Oregon there is 2 shootings every week on average.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1819 on: October 06, 2021, 11:08:05 AM »

texas active shooting

where are the good guys?

This only goes to show us the dangers of CRT!!!

« Reply #1820 on: October 06, 2021, 12:16:41 PM »
And masks
Maybe it was dirty haitians sneaking their covid and communism through the border.
Cant tell when you cant see faces.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1821 on: October 06, 2021, 04:55:31 PM »

texas active shooting

where are the good guys?

This only goes to show us the dangers of CRT!!!

Wait a minute,  did Dale Gribbin finally crack?   I thought Boomhauer was supposed to keep tabs on him...

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #1822 on: October 06, 2021, 05:02:47 PM »
I tell you hhhhhwat.
Im gonna kick your ass.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1823 on: October 06, 2021, 05:50:47 PM »
I tell you hhhhhwat.
Im gonna kick your ass.

Dang it Dale...

Sorry, I don't mean to make light of school shootings,  I just thought Arlington Texas deserved a few Hank Hill references.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #1824 on: October 06, 2021, 06:20:47 PM »
Well you know what they say

When its a few, its a tragedy.
When its many, its a statistic and people can make jokes.... or something like that.

'merica!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1825 on: October 08, 2021, 12:23:05 PM »
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/motorcycle-gang-shootout-highway-leaves-woman-death-80480420

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Two motorcycle gang members got into a shootout on a Florida interstate early Friday, leaving a woman riding with the instigator near death from a bullet to the head, authorities said.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said Ronald Donovan and other members of the Sin City Deciples motorcycle gang were driving eastbound on Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando shortly after midnight when members of the Thug Riders passed them.

Judd said that offended Donovan, 38, who opened fire on the Thug Riders, hitting one in the back and causing a running gun battle at speeds of 100 mph (160 kph). The wounded rider, whose name was not released, returned fire, hitting Donovan's passenger in the head, Judd said. He said the woman, 33, is not expected to survive.

The Thug Rider and witnesses called 911. Judd said that when deputies arrived, they saw a motorcycle driving off from where the Sin City Deciples had parked. They found no guns or gang paraphernalia and believe the fleeing rider took those with him, Judd said.

He said Donovan refused to cooperate, but witnesses told investigators what happened. Bullet casings lined the highway, which was closed for several hours, he said.

Judd warned against the shooting leading to further violence between the gangs.

“We can expect the Sin City Deciples ... and the Thug Riders to get all dusted up and be mean mouthing each other on social media. Let me tell you, retaliation will get you all locked up,” he said.

It's not a mass shooting, but it's like the wild west down here sometimes.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1826 on: November 15, 2021, 11:10:52 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/alex-jones-sandy-hook.html

Another far right, repugincan arsehole who thinks he's above the courts and doesn't need to listen. This guy really is a despicable piece of shit. Actually if shit could shit, he would be that

A superior court in Connecticut granted a sweeping victory to the families of eight people killed in a 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., suing the far-right broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and his Infowars media outlet for defamation.

The judge in Connecticut ruled on Monday that because Mr. Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts, including financial records, he was liable by default. The ruling combines with three previous rulings in Texas to grant the families of 10 Sandy Hook shooting victims four victories in four defamation lawsuits against Mr. Jones.

Mr. Jones for years spread bogus theories that the shooting that killed 20 first graders and six educators was a government-led plot to confiscate Americans’ firearms and that the victims’ families were “actors” in the scheme.

The Sandy Hook families maintain that Mr. Jones profited from spreading lies about their relatives’ murders. Mr. Jones has disputed that, while for years failing to produce sufficient records to bolster his claims.

Juries in both states will next decide how much Mr. Jones should pay the families in damages, atop court costs. Those trials are scheduled for next year in both states.

Sucked in to the lying scumbag!  8) Maybe America is capable of upholding justice (at least sometimes) :)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #1827 on: November 15, 2021, 01:16:13 PM »
he is the shit that sticks to shit's shoes.

hahaah

« Reply #1828 on: November 15, 2021, 01:17:42 PM »
oooh if they can pin this to AlexJ, could tuckerC be on the block for Rittenhouse?

« Reply #1829 on: November 30, 2021, 07:20:01 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/30/us/michigan-oxford-high-school-incident/index.html

Hand gun.
20shots fired within the 5min response time of the deputy.
Body armour.
3 dead 8 others wounded.

How big are these calculators?
Bringing a scissors to a gun fight?
Aaaah nra.
More guns!
Dont polticize it, biden!

"We grabbed calculators, we grabbed scissors just in case the shooter got in and we had to attack them," he said. "Some were crying, some were trying to support others. Others were trying to come up with ideas just in case."

Page said the entire experience was "insane" and he contemplated whether he would live through the ordeal.

"The very first thing in my head was, 'Is this actually happening? I'm going to text my family, say I love them just in case, if I were to die.' Then when everything calmed down for a second, I was able to catch my breath and rationalize things," he said.