Another mass shooting...

• 2582 Replies

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
Re: Another mass shooting...
« Reply #1080 on: July 18, 2018, 12:32:28 PM »
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/07/16/bobby-wilson-arizona-senate-candidate-says-he-killed-his-mother/772539002/
To go along with the bad guy with gun/good guy with gun stuff, here is a tale about a good son with a gun killing a bad mother with a gun, supposedly.  He magically got amnesia about the incident, got prosecutors to stop the prosecution while he was afflicted with amnesia, then motioned to have the charges dropped after 7 years because the prosecution violated his right to a fair and speedy trial.  He mother and sister were found in bed together, after he claims his mother tried to kill him and ended up killing his sister in the process, which he then shot his mother through the eye.
I'm not saying this guy is lying, but I'd believe Scepti is genuine in his belief before I believe this guy's story.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #1081 on: July 19, 2018, 04:39:32 AM »
He mother and sister were found in bed together, after he claims his mother tried to kill him and ended up killing his sister in the process, which he then shot his mother through the eye.
Come again?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #1082 on: July 19, 2018, 05:58:42 AM »
He mother and sister were found in bed together, after he claims his mother tried to kill him and ended up killing his sister in the process, which he then shot his mother through the eye.
Come again?

No, it's mayonnaise this time, you nosy bitch!

DuckDodgers

« Reply #1083 on: July 19, 2018, 06:22:16 AM »
Come again?
This guy claims his mother pointed a gun directly at him while he slept. He woke up to a barrel in his face and days he dodged 6 bullets. His sister came out to see what was going on and the mother cracked her in the head with the butt of the gun on accident, killing her. He then got a single shot rifle and got her through the eye.  In the commotion, the gas which was stored in his room got spiked, and turning on lights ignited the gas and blew him out the door. This is according to him.

However, investigators found the burnt corpses of his mom and sister together in bed. Hard to imagine 2 dead women climbing in bed together.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #1084 on: July 19, 2018, 06:37:36 AM »
Come again?
This guy claims his mother pointed a gun directly at him while he slept. He woke up to a barrel in his face and days he dodged 6 bullets. His sister came out to see what was going on and the mother cracked her in the head with the butt of the gun on accident, killing her. He then got a single shot rifle and got her through the eye.  In the commotion, the gas which was stored in his room got spiked, and turning on lights ignited the gas and blew him out the door. This is according to him.

However, investigators found the burnt corpses of his mom and sister together in bed. Hard to imagine 2 dead women climbing in bed together.
Pretty damn fucked up either way.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1085 on: July 19, 2018, 03:30:34 PM »
Come again?

Pretty damn fucked up either way.

I'm so tired of people bringing up excuses in trials to evade responsibility. Like when criminals magically present with a 'previously undiagnosed' mental illness like bipolar. Yeah. You lived for decades just fine and when you get caught and fuck up, you are apparently a victim of a disorder that you were born with but had no problems up until now.

The dead people cant defend themselves and this guy is refusing to talk. Amnesia my arse. Throw him in the slammer for the rest of his life. Why are medical professionals so easily conned by people. I could walk into a doctors office right now and walk out with a script for some Valium. I'll just pretend I feel depressed.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1086 on: July 19, 2018, 03:43:04 PM »

I'm so tired of people bringing up excuses in trials to evade responsibility. Like when criminals magically present with a 'previously undiagnosed' mental illness like bipolar.

I don't care why someone is fucked up.
If they are that out of control they belong in a cage.

Pezevenk

« Reply #1087 on: July 20, 2018, 12:40:08 AM »
This guy claims his mother pointed a gun directly at him while he slept. He woke up to a barrel in his face and days he dodged 6 bullets.
Did he do it in slow-mo bullet time Neo style though?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #1088 on: July 20, 2018, 03:26:13 AM »

I'm so tired of people bringing up excuses in trials to evade responsibility.
Yeah, it's almost like people don't want to go to jail!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #1089 on: July 22, 2018, 05:17:41 PM »

Nah, it couldn't be that. Who doesn't want to go to jail?
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1090 on: July 22, 2018, 05:40:01 PM »

It's only proof they have no remorse. The lawyer fighting for them is only doing it for money - not because he somehow has inside knowledge his client is innocent. They go beyond assuring their clients rights are met. They full on BS the court, tell clients of loopholes, how to get 'the best deal' regardless of guilt etc. They would happily fight to free a guilty murderous pedo if it notches them a victory and nice payoff. The protection and rights of society to live without fear overrules any desire of a criminal scum who doesn't want to go to jail. Fuck them. Honestly, if they are caught saying stupid shit to avoid punishment, the punishment should be lengthened.

Why should someone who owns up to a crime and is remorseful, spend longer in jail than someone who doesn't give 2 shits and games the system to their advantage?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1092 on: July 23, 2018, 07:48:54 PM »

Faisal Hussain
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1093 on: July 23, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »
:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [disbelief] and worship is for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

There is only one true King.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1094 on: July 23, 2018, 08:06:46 PM »

Per kingdom at any given time.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1095 on: July 23, 2018, 10:44:55 PM »

Per kingdom at any given time.

Edgy.

There really is only one King and one Kingdom. The rest are mere titles given of and from men.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #1096 on: July 23, 2018, 10:46:54 PM »
There really is only one King and one Kingdom. The rest are mere titles given of and from men.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Pezevenk

« Reply #1097 on: July 23, 2018, 11:57:52 PM »
I'm not sure what's happening.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #1098 on: July 23, 2018, 11:58:28 PM »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

DuckDodgers

« Reply #1099 on: July 24, 2018, 06:36:37 AM »
I'm not sure what's happening.
God made the Toronto attack happen because King Tut one existed?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1100 on: August 26, 2018, 12:30:04 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jacksonville-florida-police-respond-to-mass-shooting-today-live-updates-2018-08-26/?
Multiple dead in mass shooting in Jacksonville, Florida — live updates

Multiple people have been killed in a mass shooting in Jacksonville, Florida, police said. The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said authorities are responding to the Jacksonville Landing marketplace in the city's downtown area, where an esports video game tournament was being held.

The sheriff's office said one suspect was dead at the scene.

Police urged anyone hiding inside the building to remain calm and wait for police to reach them. "SWAT is doing a methodical search inside The Landing," the office said. "We will get to you. Please don't come running out."

GLHF Game Bar in the Jacksonville Landing was hosting a regional esports tournament for players of EA's Madden 19 on Sunday, according to a schedule posted two days ago on the EA Sports website. Apparent gunshots can be heard in recordings from the tournament on the bar's Twitch account, which was streaming the competition.

In a Facebook message, the bar told CBS News that all staff members and the owner were able to escape "untouched."

Florida Gov. Rick Scott tweeted that he offered state resources to the local sheriff's office.

Another one.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #1101 on: August 26, 2018, 12:42:32 PM »
I don't even want to talk about these things any more. It's just incredibly sad.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1102 on: August 26, 2018, 12:56:00 PM »
The school shootings are the worst.  There's something extra evil about killing small children.  The fact that this keeps happening just makes me angry that we offer nothing but thoughts and prayers.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1103 on: August 26, 2018, 03:16:55 PM »
The school shootings are the worst.  There's something extra evil about killing small children.  The fact that this keeps happening just makes me angry that we offer nothing but thoughts and prayers.

I'm tired of the gun debate and so called 'rights' for a gun. What you guys need is a social debate. How does one get to a point where they would turn a gun on another person let alone children? For all the wars you guys fight overseas to preserve freedom and life, there's another not talked about in your own backyard.

Other countries with gun ownership rights dont seem to suffer so much carnage because of guns. It seems to be something isolated to America. You need to spend more $$$ on social welfare / mental health programs. Too many people are falling through the cracks.

Know your place

DuckDodgers

« Reply #1104 on: August 26, 2018, 08:10:42 PM »
There needs to be a legit conversation about guns in its entirety, from ways to keep from out of the hands of dangerous people to ways of getting people who may turn dangerous some help.  This won't happen because the left focuses on the first and derides conversations focusing on the last as futile and vice versa for the right.

Pezevenk

« Reply #1105 on: August 27, 2018, 12:51:29 AM »
You have, like, an absurd amount of wealth as a country, is it THAT difficult to appoint a number of psychologists at every school and have regular check ups/sessions for the children to prevent shit like this and improve everyone's quality of life?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1106 on: August 27, 2018, 04:05:20 AM »
You have, like, an absurd amount of wealth as a country, is it THAT difficult to appoint a number of psychologists at every school and have regular check ups/sessions for the children to prevent shit like this and improve everyone's quality of life?

It's more accurate to say that a very small handful of people here have an absurd amount of wealth. Unfortunately they're also greedy assholes who have devolved into a kind of ayn rand cult of disdain for normal people.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

« Reply #1107 on: August 27, 2018, 06:17:03 AM »

It's more accurate to say that a very small handful of people here have an absurd amount of wealth. Unfortunately they're also greedy assholes who have devolved into a kind of ayn rand cult of disdain for normal people.
The state too has a whole lot of wealth though. They just prefer to use it to build drones to blow up brown people in distant countries.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

DuckDodgers

« Reply #1108 on: August 27, 2018, 06:20:31 AM »
Said Randian wealthy people would demand 0% taxes if we stopped having a $900 billion war machine. The plebians aren't worth saving and should pay for a psychologist themselves if they require it.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #1109 on: August 27, 2018, 07:14:37 AM »
I work at a pharmacy and the pharmacist has two guns under his work station. They've been there for at least the ten years I've worked here and not once has those two guns got up themselves and shot somebody...

Edit: Just sayin ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:44:31 AM by Albert Wesker »
You just got Weskered, bitches!