Another mass shooting...

• 2608 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Another mass shooting...
« Reply #720 on: March 09, 2018, 03:52:12 AM »
Come on User, you do better than that ;)
What has given you that idea?
If I had to take a guess I'd say my general intellectual superiority paired with my astoundingly charismatic appearance.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #721 on: March 09, 2018, 04:21:47 AM »
Come on User, you do better than that ;)
What has given you that idea?
If I had to take a guess I'd say my general intellectual superiority paired with my astoundingly charismatic appearance.
Could be that.

I think we'll leave it to future historians to judge.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #722 on: March 09, 2018, 04:43:49 AM »

I would think your self-deprecating modesty is your strongest feature.  :)
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #723 on: March 14, 2018, 04:36:32 PM »
http://www.ksbw.com/article/seaside-high-teacher-accidentally-fires-gun-in-class/19426017

A teacher who also serves as a reserve police officer accidentally fired a gun inside a Seaside High School classroom Tuesday, police said, and three students were injured.

Dennis Alexander was teaching a course about gun safety for his Administration of Justice class when his gun went off at 11 a.m.

Alexander was pointing his gun at the ceiling when it fired. Pieces of the ceiling fell to the ground.

A news release from the Seaside Police Department said no one suffered "serious injuries." One 17-year-old boy suffered moderate injuries when fragments from the bullet ricocheted off the ceiling and lodged into his neck, the student's father, Fermin Gonzales, told KSBW.

The teacher had just told the class that he wanted to make sure his gun wasn't loaded, when the gun fired, according to Gonzales.

"It's the craziest thing. It could have been very bad," Gonzales said.

The teacher was about to use the gun for a demonstration about how to disarm someone, according to Gonzales.

Everyone in the classroom was stunned, and the teacher, who is a reserve officer for the Sand City Police Department, apologized.

But no one at the school checked to make sure that all of the students were uninjured, Gonzales said. The school day resumed as normal.

The 17-year-old boy's parents were shocked when he returned home with blood on his shirt and bullet fragments in his neck. The student's parents rushed him to a hospital for X-rays.

"He's shaken up, but he's going to be OK," Gonzales told KSBW. "I'm just pretty upset that no one told us anything and we had to call the police ourselves to report it."

Alexander was placed on administrative leave from his teaching position at Seaside High School, and he was also placed on administrative leave at the Sand City Police Department.

Sand City Police Chief Brian Ferrante told KSBW, "I have concerns about why he was displaying a loaded firearm in a classroom. We will be looking into that."

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #724 on: March 14, 2018, 05:10:33 PM »

The teacher had just told the class that he wanted to make sure his gun wasn't loaded, when the gun fired, according to Gonzales.

Bernard "Barney" P. Milton Oliver Fife?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #725 on: March 14, 2018, 05:30:11 PM »
I kinda feel sorry for the guy, the false flag people will be threatening him.

Also, I hope anyone who thinks arming teachers is a good idea will just think about it. Even trained people who are used to handling guns make mistakes.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #726 on: March 14, 2018, 05:48:56 PM »

Also, I hope anyone who thinks arming teachers is a good idea will just think about it. Even trained people who are used to handling guns make mistakes.

Many people are shot every year with unloaded guns.   Doesn't very often happen during a gun safety demonstration by a police officer.

On the whole I think it was a great demonstration of gun safety.  But I doubt many will see it that way.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #727 on: March 14, 2018, 05:51:43 PM »

Many people are shot every year with unloaded guns.   Doesn't very often happen during a gun safety demonstration by a police officer.

On the whole I think it was a great demonstration of gun safety.  But I doubt many will see it that way.

"See, kids? Rule #1 - always treat a gun as if it is loaded."

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #728 on: March 14, 2018, 05:53:59 PM »
(2m:50s)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #729 on: March 14, 2018, 06:10:50 PM »

You're callous. People were hurt and could have been killed. Would you still think it was a 'great demonstration' if that was your kid in hospital?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #730 on: March 14, 2018, 06:18:33 PM »

You're callous. People were hurt and could have been killed. Would you still think it was a 'great demonstration' if that was your kid in hospital?

As far as gun safety goes it was a great demonstration,  none of those kids will ever forget it.   The rule is that there is no such thing as an unloaded gun. 

To imply that means I don't care about the kid who got a bullet fragment in the neck is leaping to an unwarranted conclusion,  it means no such thing.

Stop projecting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #731 on: March 14, 2018, 06:45:37 PM »

As far as gun safety goes it was a great demonstration,  none of those kids will ever forget it.   The rule is that there is no such thing as an unloaded gun. 

To imply that means I don't care about the kid who got a bullet fragment in the neck is leaping to an unwarranted conclusion,  it means no such thing.

Stop projecting.

I wasn't projecting. I am not even sure how that word can be applied in this context. I was being serious. Guns have no place in a school. Kids should not need to worry about being shot accidently or otherwise from their educators. Schools are not jails. Unless we are preparing our kids for a life in prison, the teachers do not need to have guns. Just fuck them off. Only a matter of time before some kid with a deathwish wrestles a gun off an unsuspecting teacher or some idiot teacher leaves a gun unlocked in a desk drawer.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #732 on: March 14, 2018, 08:04:44 PM »

Stop projecting.

I wasn't projecting. I am not even sure how that word can be applied in this context. I was being serious. Guns have no place in a school. Kids should not need to worry about being shot accidently or otherwise from their educators. Schools are not jails. Unless we are preparing our kids for a life in prison, the teachers do not need to have guns. Just fuck them off. Only a matter of time before some kid with a deathwish wrestles a gun off an unsuspecting teacher or some idiot teacher leaves a gun unlocked in a desk drawer.

It is effortless to point out potential problems with someone else's plan.
That's why so many people do it.

Offering a solution to a problem takes effort.
What is your plan?

<