Another mass shooting...

• 1802 Replies

lonely toast

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • Гопник
Re: Another mass shooting...
« Reply #1800 on: May 20, 2021, 11:32:23 AM »
There are alot of shootings in oregon and they are getting stupider and stupider.
Man kills brothers wife over laundry dispute.

This is how Americans solve their disputes. It seems unorthodox and counter productive but they made a whole culture out of it
I need to go back to korea.
Maybe but i'll wait and see.
The one true slav to rule them all!
Единственный истинный славянин, который будет править ими всеми!

Shifter

« Reply #1801 on: May 30, 2021, 01:19:02 PM »
2nd amendment strikes again

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/30/us/florida-shooting/index.html
Police are asking for the public's help in finding whoever opened fire at a Florida club Sunday, killing at least two people and wounding at least 20 more, Miami-Dade police director Alfredo Ramirez III said.
Shortly after midnight, a white Nissan Pathfinder pulled up to the El Mula Banquet Hall near Hialeah.
That's when three people "stepped out of the vehicle with assault rifles and handguns and started firing indiscriminately into the crowd," Ramirez said.

If only there was something in the constitution that allowed for people to own and carry a gun to defend themselves against attacks like this ::)
Actual Sunrise

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #1802 on: May 30, 2021, 01:22:35 PM »
2nd amendment strikes again

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/30/us/florida-shooting/index.html
Police are asking for the public's help in finding whoever opened fire at a Florida club Sunday, killing at least two people and wounding at least 20 more, Miami-Dade police director Alfredo Ramirez III said.
Shortly after midnight, a white Nissan Pathfinder pulled up to the El Mula Banquet Hall near Hialeah.
That's when three people "stepped out of the vehicle with assault rifles and handguns and started firing indiscriminately into the crowd," Ramirez said.

If only there was something in the constitution that allowed for people to own and carry a gun to defend themselves against attacks like this ::)

The NRA will just vi tim nlame:
Its their fault for not owning a gun and carrying it with them at all times to defend against this.

Like: if your society is so unsafe that you need a gun all the time, your society is broken.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.