What happens at Pine Gap?

• 37 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
What happens at Pine Gap?
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:39:21 PM »
Gough Whitlam was the Australian prime minister who wanted to know what happened at Pine Gap.
The CIA organised a "soft" coup and had him thrown out if office.

Australia briefly became an independent state during the Whitlam years, 1972-75. An American commentator wrote that no country had "reversed its posture in international affairs so totally without going through a domestic revolution". Whitlam ended his nation's colonial servility. He abolished Royal patronage, moved Australia towards the Non-Aligned Movement, supported "zones of peace" and opposed nuclear weapons testing.

Although not regarded as on the left of the Labor Party, Whitlam was a maverick social democrat of principle, pride and propriety. He believed that a foreign power should not control his country's resources and dictate its economic and foreign policies. He proposed to "buy back the farm". In drafting the first Aboriginal lands rights legislation, his government raised the ghost of the greatest land grab in human history, Britain's colonisation of Australia, and the question of who owned the island-continent's vast natural wealth.

Latin Americans will recognise the audacity and danger of this "breaking free" in a country whose establishment was welded to great, external power. Australians had served every British imperial adventure since the Boxer rebellion was crushed in China. In the 1960s, Australia pleaded to join the US in its invasion of Vietnam, then provided "black teams" to be run by the CIA. US diplomatic cables published last year by WikiLeaks disclose the names of leading figures in both main parties, including a future prime minister and foreign minister, as Washington's informants during the Whitlam years.

Whitlam knew the risk he was taking. The day after his election, he ordered that his staff should not be "vetted or harassed" by the Australian security organisation, ASIO - then, as now, tied to Anglo-American intelligence. When his ministers publicly condemned the US bombing of Vietnam as "corrupt and barbaric", a CIA station officer in Saigon regarded Australians as North Vietnamese collaborators.

The Americans and British worked together. In 1975, Whitlam discovered that Britain's MI6 was operating against his government. "The Brits were actually decoding secret messages coming into my foreign affairs office," he said later. One of his ministers, Clyde Cameron, told me, "We knew MI6 was bugging Cabinet meetings for the Americans." In the 1980s, senior CIA officers revealed that the "Whitlam problem" had been discussed "with urgency" by the CIA's director, William Colby, and the head of MI6, Sir Maurice Oldfield. A deputy director of the CIA said: "Kerr did what he was told to do."

On 10 November, 1975, Whitlam was shown a top secret telex message sourced to Theodore Shackley, the notorious head of the CIA's East Asia Division, who had helped run the coup against Salvador Allende in Chile two years earlier.

Shackley's message was read to Whitlam. It said that the prime minister of Australia was a security risk in his own country. The day before, Kerr had visited the headquarters of the Defence Signals Directorate, Australia's NSA where he was briefed on the "security crisis".

On 11 November - the day Whitlam was to inform Parliament about the secret CIA presence in Australia - he was summoned by Kerr. Invoking archaic vice-regal "reserve powers", Kerr sacked the democratically elected prime minister. The "Whitlam problem" was solved, and Australian politics never recovered, nor the nation its true independence.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/the-forgotten-coup-how-america-and-britain-crushed-the-government-of-their-ally-australia

http://www.fampeople.com/cat-gough-whitlam_5

Hi five eyes ;).
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
Re: What happens at Pine Gap?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 07:11:07 PM »
See a doctor.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »
This isn't a conspiracy theory.
I'm anti-judaism.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 07:16:43 PM »
So you admit that your conspiracy theories are bullshit? Because this is not?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 07:23:09 PM »
The CIA killed JFK.
The Federal Reserve enslaves most people.
Your money is monopoly money.
9/11 was an inside job for many motives one being.
The war on terror was fought for bankers and the petro dollar, this is true of Syria and Iran.
We have been progressively moving towards a global Authoritarian police state in the name of security at a scary rate since 9/11.
The government has far too much power through the intelligence agencies that work against their own people.
WW3 has been going on for the last 16 years and it's a war between the elite and the population.
Nearly everything we see and hear on the MSM is engineered.
Operation Mockingbird links intelligence operations to the media going back to the 50s.
We have just learned the extent the CIA had control of the media during the aftermath of the JFK assasination.
You can either deny this because it's scary or fight against it.
I'm anti-judaism.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 07:25:35 PM »
You forgot to mention the Penguins. Once again proving that you are a shill.

Try again.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 07:28:55 PM »
Close your eyes and cover your ears.

The government only want what's best for you. All of these acts passed are to protect you. Don't worry that it gives the government ultimate power, that's not for us to worry about. They keep us safe. We love our government.
I'm anti-judaism.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 07:34:03 PM »
I'm a beautiful unicorn.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 07:35:00 PM »
You sure are man.
A pansexual black rainbow unicorn.
I'm anti-judaism.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 07:37:35 PM »
You've lost the plot.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 07:38:04 PM »
You're the beautiful unicorn bro.

I'm a beautiful unicorn.
I'm anti-judaism.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 07:39:31 PM »
I am. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 07:44:31 PM »
Let xer be zieself, zam. Otherwise ter feels like ver and and hirs feels like vers.

By zieself zymzom.

#2017.

I know pine gap is pretty taboo to talk about.
I'm anti-judaism.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 07:45:58 PM »
Smell my finger.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 09:07:26 PM »

Let xer be zieself, zam. Otherwise ter feels like ver and and hirs feels like vers.
By zieself zymzom.

Use the letters in "fast" to spot stroke signs and know when to call 9-1-1.ANYONE CAN HAVE a stroke. EVERYONE SHOULD BE READY.

FACE DROOPING

Does one side of the face droop or is it numb? Ask the person to smile. Is the person's smile uneven or lopsided?

ARM WEAKNESS

Is one arm weak or numb? Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?

SPEECH DIFFICULTY

Is speech slurred? Is the person unable to speak or hard to understand? Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence, like "The sky is blue." Is the person able to correctly repeat the words?

TIME TO CALL 9-1-1

If someone shows any of these symptoms, even if the symptoms go away, call 9-1-1 and say, "I think this is a stroke" to help get the person to the hospital immediately. Time is important! Don't delay, and also note the time when the first symptoms appeared. Emergency responders will want to know.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 09:10:43 PM »
Hey, all joking aside, tell someone to roll their tongue into a taco.

If they can't, they are having a stroke.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 09:36:36 PM »
See a doctor.

You have proven once again Symptom beyond a shadow of a doubt you are here to troll and troll only

What disputeone has said is historical fact for all to study. You know nothing about the conversations you involve yourself with and have utterly embarrassed yourself yet again. Put down your cheap mead and actually try constructing something intelligent for once

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 11:30:24 PM »
Amazing how people act....blows my mind.

This is just historical archives....yet people are still calling dispute mentally ill. He was simply posing a question and then presenting historical archives.

So the question here is... What the hell is pine gap? It's obviously something...(to be honest, never knew anything about this)
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 03:54:03 AM »

This is just historical archives....yet people are still calling dispute mentally ill. He was simply posing a question and then presenting historical archives.

So the question here is... What the hell is pine gap? It's obviously something...(to be honest, never knew anything about this)

Calling anything by John Pilger historical archives, is laughable,  he's a fruitloop.   Show me proof, and not erratic conspiracy ramblings.

That said,  Pine Gap is a secret US base,  nothing you would ever hear about it is likely to be even slightly true or verifiable, so you can say what you like and never be disproven.

Dispute is in fact walking the fine line of madness.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2017, 05:22:18 AM »
See a doctor.

You have proven once again Symptom beyond a shadow of a doubt you are here to troll and troll only

ΝΟ SHIT!
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 06:58:51 AM »

Calling anything by John Pilger historical archives, is laughable,  he's a fruitloop.   Show me proof, and not erratic conspiracy ramblings.
That's a bit unfair, he was a well respected investigative journalist at one time and some of his stuff has been excellent. 

His super hard left stance, loathing of "The West" (especially the USA) has led him to come out with some dodgy shit in recent years however. 

But I've no idea which "historical archives" BHS is referring to - doesn't look like he read the (completely unreferenced article) at all.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 12:43:47 PM »
But I've no idea which "historical archives" BHS is referring to - doesn't look like he read the (completely unreferenced article) at all.

To be honest, I did not. Was bored at bar and people's conversations was causing me to lose interest. So jumped on here. From what I read, it seemed like facts were just being recited with little bias or ambiguity. Perhaps I need to read the content in it's entirety.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2017, 05:36:25 PM »
See a doctor.

What disputeone has said is historical fact for all to study. You know nothing about the conversations you involve yourself with and have utterly embarrassed yourself yet again. Put down your cheap mead and actually try constructing something intelligent for once

Way to take this place seriously. Angry much?

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2017, 05:38:10 PM »
See a doctor.

ΝΟ SHIT!

Yeah, at this point, this shouldn't be news to anyone. I mean, come on, get a grip...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2017, 06:17:48 PM »
See a doctor.

Way to take this place seriously. Angry much?

Don't confuse anger for pity. Pity for you

Also this is a section of the forum where people do want something a bit more serious and in depth than just shitposts. Not that the moderators care though.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2017, 07:14:52 PM »
God, you're adorable.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2017, 07:16:28 PM »
And if the mods don't care, then why should you?

Chew on that for a bit, princess.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2017, 07:27:10 PM »
And if the mods don't care, then why should you?

Chew on that for a bit, princess.

I enjoy stirring them. Apparently they don't take too kindly to 'memberating' other people here. Probably because it shows their ineptitude. I'll 'memberate' as I please. Especially you because your so damn retarted and in need of guidance

Know your place

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2017, 07:50:00 PM »
Such impotence. Such anger. Such lulz.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:53:15 PM by Symptom »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2017, 07:53:37 PM »
I'm a beautiful unicorn.
Darn, I always thought of you as a pink unicorn fart.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth