Australia, part of the conspiracy?

• 39 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Australia, part of the conspiracy?
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:46:21 AM »

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.
Reasonably stale pasta but we might get some newf*gs.
Inb4 inb4 CN.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Australia, part of the conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 01:52:06 AM »
You have jumped the shark

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:07:56 AM »

He just released his Mr. Roboto
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 04:35:26 AM »
Australia is not real.
Says Mr Disputeone, who lists his location as Atlantis.
and whose Local Time happens to be November 02, 2017, 07:29:42 PM,
while the current time in Perth WA happens to be 7:29 pm, Thursday, 2 November 2017 (AWST).

Methinks he's telling us a furphy.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 04:42:02 AM »
Australia is not real.
Says Mr Disputeone, who lists his location as Atlantis.
and whose Local Time happens to be November 02, 2017, 07:29:42 PM,
while the current time in Perth WA happens to be 7:29 pm, Thursday, 2 November 2017 (AWST).

Methinks he's telling us a furphy.

He is one of yours.  ;)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 04:50:48 AM »
Good work dispute. I'll consider this theory and research about it. There are so many athletes in Australia. who are they? And, I want to ask one more, if Australia really doesn't exist, doesn't Indonesians aware of this event?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 04:51:35 AM »
It's not any more ridiculous than the idea that hundreds, if not thousands, of NASA employees have been lying and deliberately concealing that they don't actually go to space; that thousands of hours of NASA video footage has been faked along with tens of thousands of photographs.

It's not more ridiculous than the idea that, despite overwhelming observational evidence to the contrary, the Earth is a flat plane and the "secret" is being carefully concealed by, along with NASA, any number of "the elite" for no readily apparent material gain. 

A hoaxed Australia is seriously the idea that gets branded as "jumping the shark" on a site where the above two ideas are put forward in earnest?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 05:06:22 AM »
It's not any more ridiculous than...

First of all: Yes. Yes, it is. Australia is a continent, dude.

More to the point, the OP is a troll. His idea isn't the thing branded as jumping the shark. It's his new level of shitty trolling. Have you been living under a rock or something lately?

The real D1 sold his login on 4chan.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 05:09:12 AM »
It's not any more ridiculous than the idea that hundreds, if not thousands, of NASA employees have been lying and deliberately concealing that they don't actually go to space; that thousands of hours of NASA video footage has been faked along with tens of thousands of photographs.

It's not more ridiculous than the idea that, despite overwhelming observational evidence to the contrary, the Earth is a flat plane and the "secret" is being carefully concealed by, along with NASA, any number of "the elite" for no readily apparent material gain. 

A hoaxed Australia is seriously the idea that gets branded as "jumping the shark" on a site where the above two ideas are put forward in earnest?

Broadcast your opinion.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 05:24:30 AM »
Inb4 inb4 CN.

Bless your hearts.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 05:28:38 AM »
So queer to quote yourself.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 05:30:32 AM »
You're too easy to troll.

I thought to myself,
"no one will fall for this."

I was wrong, hook line and sinker.
;D ;D
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 05:40:11 AM »
You're too easy to troll.

I thought to myself,
"no one will fall for this."

I was wrong, hook line and sinker.
 ;D ;D

You are so out manned. Show of hands, who thinks Dumbass1 controls a conversation?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 05:42:25 AM »
Stop drinking man. At least to the exess you do, you were drunk three hours ago, just put the bottle down.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 05:49:18 AM »
Stop drinking man. At least to the exess you do, you were drunk three hours ago, just put the bottle down.

The rest of the marching band is out of step, not you.
Slam the shit out of that triangle.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 06:01:05 AM »
Inb4 inb4 CN.

Bless your hearts.
Shh, don't worry, we know you're telling the truth. It's brave to fight back against those people that believe in Australia, particularly when you seem to be surrounded by them. I hope it goes well for you.
Until then, keep spreading the word!

There's no way Australia's real. I mean, have you seen the animals they claim live there?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 06:03:34 AM »
It's not any more ridiculous than...

First of all: Yes. Yes, it is. Australia is a continent, dude.
Of course it is, but it's just as apparent that NASA actually goes to space and the Earth is a sphere.  Of the three, Australia being fake is maybe the most reasonable one to be wrong about.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 06:24:38 AM »
Inb4 inb4 CN.

Bless your hearts.
Shh, don't worry, we know you're telling the truth. It's brave to fight back against those people that believe in Australia, particularly when you seem to be surrounded by them. I hope it goes well for you.

There's no way Australia's real. I mean, have you seen the animals they claim live there?
Leave our animals alone!

This one escaped!

<<  ;) Hopefully improved ;) >>
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:04:28 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 08:27:36 AM »
Inb4 inb4 CN.

Bless your hearts.

Leave our animals alone!

This one escaped!

[
Do you have any non-photoshopped evidence?  The 5th and the 7th are even just copy paste versions of each other.  Also, why are you trying so hard to prove Australia is real anyway?  It could be a sign that there is, in fact, something being hidden from us! 

PS:  Am I doing it right?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 09:57:37 AM »
Inb4 inb4 CN.

Bless your hearts.

Leave our animals alone!

This one escaped!

[
Don't forget:

It's obviously fake. Probably some drunken bet from the conspirators.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 10:04:03 AM »
Obvious troll is obvious....
Good work dispute. I'll consider this theory and research about it.
...to most people anyway.

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 10:17:28 AM »
Don't forget:

It's obviously fake. Probably some drunken bet from the conspirators.
How could anyone look at that picture and not see instantly it's fake.  The "Australia Believers" weren't even trying anymore when they made that one.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2017, 11:03:39 AM »
...and what the hell are kangaroos??

They look like a cross bred velociraptor / whitetail deer!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2017, 11:26:24 AM »
...and what the hell are kangaroos??

They look like a cross bred velociraptor / whitetail deer!
It's like they WANT us to realize that Australia is fake.

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 11:35:06 AM »

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.
Inb4 inb4 CN.

I'm looking at you Rab!

th3rm0m3t3r0

• At least 3 words, please.
  • It's SCIENCE!
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 01:09:07 PM »

Inb4 inb4 CN.

If you feel like talking about that and reading the arguments that destroy this thought as some weird analogous concept coupled to FET, gravedig the thread that was made for this.

Also, this isn't /b/. Get off my board.

I don't profess to be correct.
Quote from: sceptimatic
I am correct.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 03:04:57 PM »
Leave our animals alone!

This one escaped!

Do you have any non-photoshopped evidence?  The 5th and the 7th are even just copy paste versions of each other.  Also, why are you trying so hard to prove Australia is real anyway?  It could be a sign that there is, in fact, something being hidden from us! 

PS:  Am I doing it right?
There're all "copy-pasta". I've been reading so many of Sandokhan's post that I've been infected by "copy-pasta fever".
Is there a cure for this dread disease? It seems to spread via the internet - a bit like this neo-flat flatism syndrome.

But don't ask me how I'm doing,
Jane is the adjudicator on the morals of globularists around here. And I'll leave you to judge her fitness for that position:

PS: My real excuse is that it was far too late at night for one of my tender years.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 03:11:29 PM »
C'mon rab, the jig is up. We can stop pretending now. Lets just let it go. The myth of Australia was fun for a while but its getting old now

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2017, 03:16:14 PM »
If you feel like talking about that and reading the arguments that destroy this thought as some weird analogous concept coupled to FET, gravedig the thread that was made for this.

Also, this isn't /b/. Get off my board.
If all complete nonsense was assigned to the CN thread there would be nothing left of the pathetic pizza pie that you think is real earth.
Only one post mentioned the flat earth till you popped up, so who's the touchy one!
Bug out, or move it to CN.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2017, 03:17:36 PM »
C'mon rab, the jig is up. We can stop pretending now. Lets just let it go. The myth of Australia was fun for a while but its getting old now
It's not my thread.