ok what if true

• 53 Replies

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: ok what if true
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2017, 10:57:50 AM »
He's just another YouTube sheep, bleating and babbling about Photoshop and conspiracies.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2017, 11:05:35 AM »
I don't know what I believe anymore... I'm like a chick that got cheated on by the Truth...

I just want somebody normal to prove to me the earth is round... not someone exceptional...

You know, a normal guy that whips together a couple thou' to send a balloon up into the zootopasphere with all my criteria and prove to me that the earth is round.... show me someone that does that... and I'll believe the Earth is round!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:07:19 AM by RocketSauce »
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2017, 01:17:41 PM »
Link to a NASA.gov official video, and tell us what is deceitful...

There are plenty to chose from, I'll wait....

dude nasa it's for me fake they have billon they cand render CGI in realtime with there super computer i am 3d artist i know how render cgi work more powerful hardwear more speed
i saw vid they are faking iss with wire and green screen anyway
i need simple normal ppl video about the curve from airplane ballon
i bring u 3 hours vid 115.000 no curve and u tell me nasa ? comon

i need vid like this from airplane ballon and with a curve no fish eye lens
i am waiting if u don't have one pls don't reply with nasa words

Since you are an expert please explain how NASA  created this image in 1972

Did they use Adobe Photoshop version .00001?

u didn't bring me video

did u know something called matte painting ?
they painting the earth
so if this true image why no stars ?
and since u bring me earth image tell me why it's changes over the years ?
https://hebrewsisraelitesvsthereds.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/fb_img_1450510281245.jpg
btw ur image not 1975 it's from 2015
and how capture first image
this is how

and still u bring me images from nasa
for the god sake i need only video not from nasa or tv news
with a curve
thanks
still waiting

RocketSauce

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2017, 01:19:13 PM »
so if you have all of the answers (which it seems like you have a few)

Why don't you tell us what is going on?

*fact*

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2017, 01:24:33 PM »
He's just another YouTube sheep, bleating and babbling about Photoshop and conspiracies.
i am not flat earther or globe i am wander why the fuck no curve on normal ppl video and there is a curve from tv and nasa and fish eye lens
i don't want to waste ur time or mine i need a video to see the curve
there is non on youtube always stright
and why u guys keep posting only from nasa or tv show why cause only the curve shown in there clips

RocketSauce

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2017, 01:29:43 PM »
i am not flat earther or globe i am wander why the fuck no curve on normal ppl video and there is a curve from tv and nasa and fish eye lens
and why u guys keep posting only from nasa or tv show why cause only the curve shown in there clips

Because anyone that has the back yard capability of going up that high is not normal... Therefore excluded from your consideration.

I have never posted anything NASA sourced... I have, however, posted much from the Japanese Space Agency... Elon Musk has shot rockets up to space...

Lets not forget about Sir Richard Branson
https://www.space.com/36352-richard-branson-virgin-galactic-spaceflight-2017.html

These are Extra-ordinary people... Your Back Yard enthusiasts don't have the funds or technology to get up high enough (with lenses that you trust) and you don't trust the people that do. So... Honestly... I'm not sure what you are getting at... Back Yard Bobby needs a big rocket or a really powerful slingshot to get that high, and he just does not have the power (and the right lens)

*fact*

Crutchwater

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2017, 01:35:19 PM »
I pointed out the curve in the very first video you posted.

Civilians don't routinely travel at the altitude required to see curvature, so you're kinda out of luck.

All is not lost, though!  Go watch a sunrise, or a sunset, or look out over the ocean. That horizon you see so sharp and we'll defined? That is evidence of a globe Earth.

There is so much evidence of the globe, without using photographs or video. You need only go outside.

Your claims of matte paintings is a straw man fallacy. and images changing over the years have been thoroughly explained many times.

You claim that all this NASA evidence is fake, but you accept these crazy conspiracy videos from YouTube?

Get real, get an education. Get back on your medication.

RocketSauce

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2017, 01:41:51 PM »

Civilians don't routinely travel at the altitude required to see curvature, so you're kinda out of luck.

All is not lost, though!  Go watch a sunrise, or a sunset, or look out over the ocean. That horizon you see so sharp and we'll defined? That is evidence of a globe Earth.

There is so much evidence of the globe, without using photographs or video. You need only go outside.

Your claims of matte paintings is a straw man fallacy. and images changing over the years have been thoroughly explained many times.

You claim that all this NASA evidence is fake, but you accept these crazy conspiracy videos from YouTube?

Activate the location feature on your phone and turn on a GPS app

*fact*

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2017, 01:50:15 PM »

Get real, get an education. Get back on your medication. ?? ohh now i see i am crazy right ?
why u attack me ?
ok u believe ur on globe thats ok i believe i am on a square  is that ok with u

RocketSauce

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2017, 01:54:05 PM »
what about what i said... sheesh

*fact*

Crutchwater

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2017, 02:04:09 PM »

Get real, get an education. Get back on your medication. ?? ohh now i see i am crazy right ?
why u attack me ?

If you honestly believe, (I don't think you do), that every photo or video from NASA is fake, then YES, I do think you are crazy.
You are free to believe whatever you like, but if you think the Earth is anything other than oblate spheroid, then I am free to believe you are crazy.

You demand evidence that is right under your nose. Mountains of evidence. Literally thousands of photos and videos available for your viewing pleasure. You casually dismiss them as fake. In doing so, you insult the lifetime of research and passion of thousands of the most intelligent people on the planet, and then post conspiracy videos from youtube?

Yes, that is crazy.

NAZA

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2017, 03:20:18 PM »

dude nasa it's for me fake they have billon they cand render CGI in realtime with there super computer i am 3d artist i know how render cgi work more powerful hardwear more speed
i saw vid they are faking iss with wire and green screen anyway
i need simple normal ppl video about the curve from airplane ballon
i bring u 3 hours vid 115.000 no curve and u tell me nasa ? comon

i need vid like this from airplane ballon and with a curve no fish eye lens
i am waiting if u don't have one pls don't reply with nasa words

Since you are an expert please explain how NASA  created this image in 1972

Did they use Adobe Photoshop version .00001?

u didn't bring me video

did u know something called matte painting ?
they painting the earth
so if this true image why no stars ?

Educate yourself on exposure settings.
Why don't you try for yourself and take a picture of a bright obect at night and see if there are stars?

and since u bring me earth image tell me why it's changes over the years ?
https://hebrewsisraelitesvsthereds.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/fb_img_1450510281245.jpg

Because those images are different types of images taken from different angles and distances.
Have you never used a camera? 
They look different because earth is a globe

btw ur image not 1975 it's from 2015.

Why do you flat earthers always lie?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Marble

But I forget, it's ok for you to lie to infidels and disbelievers.
and how capture first image
this is how

and still u bring me images from nasa
for the god sake i need only video not from nasa or tv news
with a curve
thanks
still waiting

Why are you so lazy and why do you insist on videos from idiots on youtube but you ignore the video I posted?

There are plenty of videos of the sun setting on youtube by "normal" people.  Do you think they are faking the sunset?

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2017, 03:52:57 PM »

why u attack me ?

You ask questions that we answered.
You claim that these answers are wrong.
We showed you evidence that the answers are correct.
You still do not believe the evidence.
But you do not present any evidence yourself that supports your claims.

You still have not explained my question because of the horizon we can see at high altitude.
I know you avoid that topic because you would have to confirm that your believe in a flat earth is wrong.

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2017, 01:58:50 AM »

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2017, 02:34:37 PM »

and tell us what is deceitful ? ok but there is a proof they have use green screen and wire and thre is plenty vide expose them on youtube
ok wait a sec ? u only have one source ? only nasa ? comon just bring normal video with a curve >? i am waiting
I would love to see that proof. So far no other flat earther has been able to provide it

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2017, 07:31:13 AM »
anyway i don't avoid anything
here
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72614.0

you did not say anything to my explanation that we should see more of a flat earth at that high altitude.

you ignoring that part at all.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2017, 07:22:06 PM »
anyway i don't avoid anything
here
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72614.0
Sure looks a Globe to me and the daylight moves across from east to west as expected:

The new satellite, Himawari-8 02.APR.2015 (right) has four times the resolution of its predecessor (left)
Read more: The Daily Mail, The GREY planet
Hey, those clouds do actually move!

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2017, 03:47:52 AM »
Stop acting like a child demanding stuff.
there is no video proving or disproving curvature...it does not exist.
First of all, the curvature is too small to notice...let alone record it.
sencond, fish eye lens or no fish eye lens, every lens distorts light...that is the very function of it. the only lens that does not distort the light is called a glass plate, which is not very usefull as a lens.
third, you have a pair of lenses in your very head which also distort light...so, you cannot trust your own eyes either then.
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

54N

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2017, 08:34:04 AM »
There's plenty of naked-eye evidence of the curve from ground level.   You don't need the ability to go high.  If you're out at sea in a boat,  look how far away the horizon is and look how it's all around you at the same distance..  That's the curve!

Macarios

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2017, 06:20:02 PM »
someone that does that... and I'll believe the Earth is round!

Shape of the Earth is not belief.

People saw stars, different ones at south and different at north.
People saw horizon expansion when you climb higher. And things behind horizon coming into view from higher spots.
People saw round shadow of the Earth on the Moon.
They measured the size of degrees of curvature. They measured arc minutes. One nautical mile was at first defined as one arc minute.
They measured the difference in circumferences around equator and around poles.
They measured a little bulge below equator, just a bit bigger than above.

Shape of the Earth is knowledge.

Flatties are trying to return it back to belief, and ignore or discredit the whole history of geometry, geography,
geodesy, geology, astronomy, navigation, meteorology, ballistic, astronautic and rocketry, photography, physics, ...

They want you to "use your own head" in the way they tell you.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

RocketSauce

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2017, 08:17:14 AM »
someone that does that... and I'll believe the Earth is round!

Shape of the Earth is not belief.

People saw stars, different ones at south and different at north.
People saw horizon expansion when you climb higher. And things behind horizon coming into view from higher spots.
People saw round shadow of the Earth on the Moon.
They measured the size of degrees of curvature. They measured arc minutes. One nautical mile was at first defined as one arc minute.
They measured the difference in circumferences around equator and around poles.
They measured a little bulge below equator, just a bit bigger than above.

Shape of the Earth is knowledge.

Flatties are trying to return it back to belief, and ignore or discredit the whole history of geometry, geography,
geodesy, geology, astronomy, navigation, meteorology, ballistic, astronautic and rocketry, photography, physics, ...

They want you to "use your own head" in the way they tell you.

It is a belief if you don't know... People don't know if "God" exists, so they either believe or they don't believe... once he makes his presence known, then there won't be any need for belief. While I have not personally seen the Earth from high enough, the evidence that I believe in is beyond doubt. I use satellites for work and pleasure, ergo, Earth is Round 

*fact*

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
what if the flat earth is true ! what will happen ?
 idk anything anymore idk if this flat or globe i saw vids from both side ahhhhh it's mind boggling

What difference would it make to your life?
Would you be happier?
Would you be richer?
Would you be better looking?
Or would you still be the same ugly as sin looser as you were before?...;-)

Ps.
I’m sure you are a very upstanding handsome individual. My final sentence was an attempt at levity. I gotta watch or big brother/sister will zapper me.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2017, 10:47:27 AM »
what if the flat earth is true ! what will happen ?
 idk anything anymore idk if this flat or globe i saw vids from both side ahhhhh it's mind boggling

Another thing if the earth was flat.:
You wouldn't  see a horizon.  If you looked out across the earth at eye level in all directions  all you would see would be "an indistinct blur which fades away in an indefinite distance because of the thickness of the 'atmoplane'".

I've been in the Navy and observed the horizon at sea. I have learned how to estimate the distance to the horizon according to my height above sea level.

The lookout in the crow's nest can see farther than the lookout on the bridge.

I have worked on surface search radars in the Navy and microwave relay systems and radio communication systems  in civil aviation whose ranges are limited by the distance they can "see" to the  horizon according the height of their antennas.
Why is this so ? Because of the curvature of the earth because the earth is a  globe. It is a known fact.
If the earth was flat there would be no limitations on their ranges.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 11:07:37 AM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

RocketSauce

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2017, 02:34:15 PM »
If the Earth was Flat... You'd have microwave towers on top of Mount Everest.

*fact*