If the earth is flat...

• 23 Replies

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
If the earth is flat...
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:16:32 PM »
If the earth is flat then North Korea and USA are best friends.

If the earth is flat then the center of the planet should have 24 hour sunlight.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 10:21:32 PM by sovietchild »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Hamzah

Re: If the earth is Flat...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 10:18:28 PM »
If the earth is flat one should be able to Africa from Italy and vise versa.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: If the earth is flat...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 10:54:49 AM »
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 11:12:15 AM »
If the earth is flat then the center of the planet should have 24 hour sunlight.
If the earth is flat one should be able to Africa from Italy and vise versa.

and if the earth is a flat one, we should be able to the lower levels of Toronto's buildings from across Lake Ontario. (just check it again a few days ago)

all that are very strong evidence that the earth can not be flat.

Hamzah

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 02:06:24 PM »

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71053.msg1921467#msg1921467

What exactly are you trying to state?

Who knows,
she is claiming a lot of stuff, but never show any evidence to support her claims.
Maybe she is suggesting that all global earth proves are a part of a conspiracy.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 07:27:12 AM »
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Hamzah

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 09:45:38 AM »
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71053.msg1921467#msg1921467

Just pointing out how that isn't necessarily true under FET.

How so? Doesn't North Korea have a satellite? And if so, don't they know the shape of the earth?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 05:32:09 PM »

How so? Doesn't North Korea have a satellite? And if so, don't they know the shape of the earth?
You are aware multiple FE models deny the existence of any form of space travel, including satellites, right?
I did post that link for a reason.

Hamzah

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 05:35:34 PM »

You are aware multiple FE models deny the existence of any form of space travel, including satellites, right?

Okay fine. Then that means North Korea and USA are friends because both are making stuff up, right?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 06:10:25 PM »

Okay fine. Then that means North Korea and USA are friends because both are making stuff up, right?
Nope. Going to read the link at any stage? I'd focus on the "This does not require a unified shadowy organization," if I were you.

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 06:33:39 PM »

You are correct, they deny the reality.

Hamzah

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 08:18:36 PM »
Nope. Going to read the link at any stage? I'd focus on the "This does not require a unified shadowy organization," if I were you.

So, if the earth is flat then how USA and North Korea are not part of it?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 08:24:59 AM »

What's your problem with clicking a link? It's not like it's to an external site, you can see it's just another forum post. if you can't be bothered to click a link I really don't see why I should bother repeating the explanation.

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2017, 08:37:24 AM »

What's your problem with clicking a link? It's not like it's to an external site, you can see it's just another forum post. if you can't be bothered to click a link I really don't see why I should bother repeating the explanation.

your links do not help to show how the different model of the FE could work. I can not see any evidence for the claims that are posted there.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2017, 08:40:17 AM »
your links do not help to show how the different model of the FE could work. I can not see any evidence for the claims that are posted there.
...Because not everything is an answer to a demand for evidence, some things are an explanation of a principle. Have you ever read a discussion you've been a part of?

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 08:43:52 AM »
...Because not everything is an answer to a demand for evidence, some things are an explanation of a principle. Have you ever read a discussion you've been a part of?

yes, you always explain different ideas for a flat earth, but there is where you stop.
if we ask for evidence that these ideas could be true and working in our reality you only repeat your claims and the explanations but nothing else.

therefore you (and nobody else) has ever shown a evidence for their claims that they could be real.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2017, 08:46:09 AM »

yes, you always explain different ideas for a flat earth, but there is where you stop.
if we ask for evidence that these ideas could be true and working in our reality you only repeat your claims and the explanations but nothing else.

therefore you (and nobody else) has ever shown a evidence for their claims that they could be real.
Take it back to the thread where you were discussing this rather than spamming the rest of the forum. Maybe there you could actually explain why what I provided doesn't count. I'm not going to discuss this in unrelated thread.

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2017, 09:32:29 AM »

Take it back to the thread where you were discussing this rather than spamming the rest of the forum. Maybe there you could actually explain why what I provided doesn't count. I'm not going to discuss this in unrelated thread.

if you post claims in a threat that it is allowed to post answers or questions to that claims.

Hamzah

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2017, 09:59:19 AM »

Tell me, if the earth is flat does Kim Jon Un knows about it or not?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2017, 10:21:03 AM »

Click. The. Link.
There are multiple models. In some he would, in some he wouldn't. It's that simple and if you want the whole explanation then for crying out loud learn how to click.

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2017, 11:18:25 AM »

she does not give a certain answer.
she is always that way that she always can claim she was correct with one of her many claims.

but she never give any evidence for her claims.

Hamzah

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2017, 11:19:23 AM »

Click. The. Link.
There are multiple models. In some he would, in some he wouldn't. It's that simple and if you want the whole explanation then for crying out loud learn how to click.

In which one do you believe? The one he wouldn't or the one he would?

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2017, 11:30:06 AM »

Click. The. Link.

In which one do you believe? The one he wouldn't or the one he would?
Neither, I'm not a FEer, I just like learning their models.