If the earth is flat, what shape is it?

• 80 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: If the earth is flat, what shape is it?
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2017, 04:59:51 AM »

That's the only "argument" he is able to bring up against me, and even that he can not get right. I am way worse than a French, I am German.

The only thing worse than a French is a French Canadian.

My point exactly.

wow than I am not really bad, nice to hear as a german.  ;D

bud everything gets toped by a doornail.  ;D

I am not your bud, and I don't know what toped means because I am not French. 

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 05:05:55 AM »

That's the only "argument" he is able to bring up against me, and even that he can not get right. I am way worse than a French, I am German.

My point exactly.

I know that you are not French, you are a doornail.  ;D

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2017, 05:11:35 AM »

My point exactly.

I know that you are not French, you are a doornail.  ;D

Doornail must be a term of endearment in French.  I love you too, Frenchy!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2017, 05:45:35 AM »
How does Chilean rate on the scale of things?
Though I guess their standards were so high they chucked you out long ago.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2017, 05:47:40 AM »

Yes, they did.  They also killed my Grandfather.  You remember, the communist thing.  Thanks for bringing back bad memories, dick. 

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2017, 06:07:47 AM »

Yes, they did.  They also killed my Grandfather.  You remember, the communist thing.  Thanks for bringing back bad memories, dick.

now all together: awwwwwwweeee
for hurting jroa's feelings

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2017, 06:15:14 AM »

I guess I need to toughen up.  I should not be such a pussy about communists taking my grandfather behind a building and shooting him for simply being a lawyer, which led to my entire family having to flee the country and emigrate to less killing nations.  I need to man up and grow a pair.  ausGeoff, I mean rabinoz is right to make fun of the plight of my family. 

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2017, 08:26:13 AM »

I guess I need to toughen up.  I should not be such a pussy about communists taking my grandfather behind a building and shooting him for simply being a lawyer, which led to my entire family having to flee the country and emigrate to less killing nations.  I need to man up and grow a pair.  ausGeoff, I mean rabinoz is right to make fun of the plight of my family.

But you have no problem with some nitwit calling others members of ISIS with no concern to the hundreds of those who have been killed by terrorists.

Sob sob.

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2017, 09:02:44 AM »
You love being a dick on these forums, now when someone else is a dick to you it's all boo hoo.   :'(

You can't have it both ways mr hypocrite.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2017, 03:03:08 PM »

I am sorry about your grandfather and would normally be sympathetic, but you show about as much for others feelings as a doornail would, so I'll reserve my sympathy for a more deserving cause.

And in case your still can't work out just what a

Bullet headed nails,
with heads almost as dense as jroa's

50 mm wood screws, often confused by Americans
as nails and hammered home with an
"American screw-driver" shown on right ->

"American screw-driver" used by inventive
Americans to quickly drive screws.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2017, 06:46:23 AM »

But you have no problem with some nitwit calling others members of ISIS with no concern to the hundreds of those who have been killed by terrorists.

Sob sob.

I did not say I had no problem with that.  Please, quote me, or don't put words in my mouth. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2017, 06:49:25 AM »
You love being a dick on these forums, now when someone else is a dick to you it's all boo hoo.   :'(

What do you mean?  I get it from her in the front and the rear.  ???

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2017, 06:51:16 AM »

I am sorry about your grandfather and would normally be sympathetic, but you show about as much for others feelings as a doornail would, so I'll reserve my sympathy for a more deserving cause.

Bullet headed nails,

That is probably the only screw you will ever get, am I right?

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2017, 07:10:32 AM »

Sob sob.

I did not say I had no problem with that.  Please, quote me, or don't put words in my mouth.

You were on that thread. You had no issues with it. You trolled along. I maintain my position. Now the show is on your foot you think its a bad thing. Well boo hoo.

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2017, 07:19:09 AM »

Bullet headed nails,

you talk like a 10 year old, and have the mind of a 5 year old

very supportive for your believes.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2017, 07:27:58 AM »

Bullet headed nails,

you talk like a 10 year old, and have the mind of a 5 year old

very supportive for your believes.

Read my profile.  I am 4 years old. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2017, 07:34:13 AM »

Sob sob.

You were on that thread. You had no issues with it. You trolled along. I maintain my position. Now the show is on your foot you think its a bad thing. Well boo hoo.

Just to let you know, intikam gets reprimanded, either by bans, or warnings, or PMs, all the time.  Don't make it out like we let him do whatever he wants here.  He is bound by the rules, just like you or I. 

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2017, 12:48:03 PM »

Who hurt you?
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2017, 10:45:58 PM »
I guess I need to toughen up.  I should not be such a pussy about communists taking my grandfather behind a building and shooting him for simply being a lawyer, which led to my entire family having to flee the country and emigrate to less killing nations.  I need to man up and grow a pair.  rabinoz is right to make fun of the plight of my family.
Rubbish! I did not "make fun of the plight of your family" or trivialise it in any way!

You know very well that I knew nothing of your family situation before posting this:
I am not French.

And if you are so ignorant that you think that ausGoeff are I are the same, I seriously doubt the sanity of you "artificial intelligence".

Get a real brain sometime!

?

Mr Question? Needs Proof!

• Earth is round and that's that!
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2017, 03:27:01 AM »
Assuming, for the sake of argument, that the earth is a plane of some kind... what shape is it?
A disc?
A square?
A pentagon?
Something else?

Please post your answers below, but only do so if you can present a logical argument to back up your choice.
that's the problem with this theory any shape will intercept the gravity of earth there for i don't really support it

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »
I guess I need to toughen up.  I should not be such a pussy about communists taking my grandfather behind a building and shooting him for simply being a lawyer, which led to my entire family having to flee the country and emigrate to less killing nations.  I need to man up and grow a pair.  rabinoz is right to make fun of the plight of my family.
Rubbish! I did not "make fun of the plight of your family" or trivialise it in any way!

You know very well that I knew nothing of your family situation before posting this:
I am not French.

And if you are so ignorant that you think that ausGoeff are I are the same, I seriously doubt the sanity of you "artificial intelligence".

Get a real brain sometime!

He accuses everyone of being Ausgoeff at some point. I was accused of being him after I'd been here a few weeks.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.