Obviously Fake News, but....

• 59 Replies

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
Re: Obviously Fake News, but....
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 10:55:53 AM »
Well... I guess we can conclude this thread then, Huh?

RE WINS
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2017, 12:44:12 PM »
I guess my question is... How were the elements made on Flat Earth? Or... Is it more likely they were all their from the beginning, and stop asking question?
The same way that creationists explain fossils:  God put them there at the time of creation just to mess with us.

Citation required. I've never met a creationist who believes that. Still throwing straw men around I see, markjo.

No one knows, nor can ever know, how the elements were formed unless they are able to create those elements on demand. Without that you've got nothing but unproven theories.

How are the labs getting on creating life, by the way? Not well I suspect.

"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2017, 12:51:06 PM »
Elements are created all the time.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 12:52:11 PM »

We can make gold, can we?
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2017, 12:54:30 PM »
You could. But it would cost more than gold is worth. Usually the elements that are made are the ones that don't appear naturally.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2017, 12:55:44 PM »
You could. But it would cost more than gold is worth. Usually the elements that are made are the ones that don't appear naturally.

So, not elements then?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2017, 12:58:02 PM »

So, not elements then?
That's literally opposite of what I said.
Synthetic elements are made all the time.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2017, 12:59:09 PM »

So, not elements then?
We can make Plutonium.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2017, 01:01:53 PM »

So, not elements then?

Elements, as the OP asked about, are the ones that are natural to the planet. Not the who-knows-what, created by who-knows-who.

Try and stay on topic.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:58:42 PM by legion »

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2017, 01:02:43 PM »

So, not elements then?
We can make Plutonium.

Can we? Great. Explain.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »

So, not elements then?

Elements, as they OP asked about, are the ones that are natural to the planet. Not the who-knows-what, created by who-knows-who.

Try and stay on topic.
Sorry I destroyed your claim. Get off religion's dick and then you won't make such stupid claims.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2017, 01:05:47 PM »

So, not elements then?

Elements, as they OP asked about, are the ones that are natural to the planet. Not the who-knows-what, created by who-knows-who.

Try and stay on topic.
Sorry I destroyed your claim. Get off religion's dick and then you won't make such stupid claims.

Still struggling I see. Good.

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2017, 01:46:48 PM »

We can make gold, can we?

Slow neutron capture using an isotope of Mercury can be used to create Gold.

It is however hugely uneconomical.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2017, 01:57:14 PM »

So, not elements then?
We can make Plutonium.

Can we? Great. Explain.
Google is your friend.
All plutonium originates in nuclear reactors and is produced by the capture of extra neutrons by uranium-238 to form U-239, which then undergoes a series of decays to form Pu-239:

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 02:00:30 PM »

So, not elements then?
We can make Plutonium.

Can we? Great. Explain.
Google is your friend.
All plutonium originates in nuclear reactors and is produced by the capture of extra neutrons by uranium-238 to form U-239, which then undergoes a series of decays to form Pu-239:

I see you have got no stronger, markjo. As weak as ever. This is going to be fun. For me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2017, 02:31:00 PM »

So, not elements then?
We can make Plutonium.

Can we? Great. Explain.
Google is your friend.

I see you have got no stronger, markjo. As weak as ever. This is going to be fun. For me.
Your inability to understand the physics involved is not a weakness of mine.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2017, 02:46:56 PM »

So, not elements then?
We can make Plutonium.

Can we? Great. Explain.
Google is your friend.

Your inability to understand the physics involved is not a weakness of mine.

Your ability to believe the physics you don't understand, but just link from anywhere is not my problem. As I said. Weak.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2017, 03:00:35 PM »
So, not elements then?
Do you struggle to appear so incapable of understanding simple English or does it come naturally to anyone living only in VR?

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2017, 03:04:56 PM »
So, not elements then?
Do you struggle to appear so incapable of understanding simple English or does it come naturally to anyone living only in VR?

Is that your contribution to the discussion? More than usual to be fair. You were always hopeless. You added nothing to anything as usual. Just background noise at best.

sunaj

• ;|
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2017, 03:07:33 PM »
Quote from: legion
I see you have got no stronger, markjo.

I see you have got no education

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2017, 03:08:17 PM »

Sock puppets are here. Hi sunjigy, one post puppet!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 03:12:25 PM by legion »

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2017, 03:14:40 PM »
I guess my question is... How were the elements made on Flat Earth? Or... Is it more likely they were all their from the beginning, and stop asking question?
The same way that creationists explain fossils:  God put them there at the time of creation just to mess with us.

Citation required.

https://answersingenesis.org/fossils/fossil-record/fossils-ex-nihilo-creation-week/

I've never met a creationist who believes that.

Do you think that means that none do? It was quite the popular notion for a while. It's less so now, but it was a popular notion much more recently than the flat earth was a popular notion.

No one knows, nor can ever know, how the elements were formed unless they are able to create those elements on demand.

Citation needed.

Without that you've got nothing but unproven theories.

No scientific theory can be proven.

How are the labs getting on creating life, by the way? Not well I suspect.

What does that have to do with creation of elements? You could research it if you're interested enough, maybe start a new thread about it.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sunaj

• ;|
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »

Sock puppets are here. Hi sunjigy, one post puppet!

time to get

sunjiggy with it

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2017, 03:21:52 PM »
they are very close to lab grown edible meat...

(i don't remember how close)
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2017, 03:22:57 PM »
<< xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >>
Well maybe you should add something to the thread instead of doing nothing but ridiculing others' posts.

Though it might be better to take another leave of absence and attend some education classes.

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2017, 12:29:01 PM »
<< xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >>
Well maybe you should add something to the thread instead of doing nothing but ridiculing others' posts.

Though it might be better to take another leave of absence and attend some education classes.

What?

"Attend some education classes"

Is that your answer to everything, rubin? What a strange little creature you are. You sound like a bot or a "teacher" to me. Whichever is true, your "advice" can be cast immediately into the nearest bin.

The irony of your post adding nothing to the thread is also probably lost on you, you little turnip!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:49:27 PM by legion »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2017, 05:14:05 PM »
In a scale if 1-10 how bad is calling someone a turnip?

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2017, 08:13:31 PM »
To be called a turnip would be soul crushing.

I'm sorry to hear this label was levelled against you.

If you need anything or anyone to talk to. Just let me know

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2017, 10:38:08 PM »
The irony of your post adding nothing to the thread is also probably lost on you, you little turnip!
Would you like to list what you have added to this or any other thread?
I have a blunt pencil and half-empty back of a used postage stamp you could write it on.
Have a nive day!

PS I hope you eat up all your turnips, as I hear that they are "good for your",
     so the cook in the Dunroamin Hotel in Bonar Bridge claimed.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2017, 11:36:01 PM »
To be called a turnip would be soul crushing.
Don't let it bother you, "to be called a turnip" is high praise indeed compared to what İntikam and Arealhumanbeing has called me.

The following should be in "Angry Ranting" but it fitted here, so be it!
I do not use the sort of language that the "supposedly devout"  İntikam[1] and the  ??? oh so spiritual ??? Arealhumanbeing[2] have used to describe me.

I was going to use the term supposedly "God fearing",
but I could not bring myself to use that in the same sentence as İntikam and Arealhumanbeing.

[1] Flat Earth Believer and Close To God Away From You
     And to see just how Close To God İntikam really is just read a few of his posts.
          Complete Nonsense / Re: Who why is ignored? « Message by İntikam on April 28, 2017, 06:42:32 PM »
          Complete Nonsense / Re: Who why is ignored? « Message by İntikam on April 27, 2017, 05:44:36 PM »
          Complete Nonsense / Re: Who why is ignored? « Message by İntikam on April 18, 2017, 05:31:25 PM »
          et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseum.
       Make no mistake about is İntikam, "Avenge" is evil and I do not know why he is permitted to stay.

[2]  ;D ;D The 16 year old Leader of the Second American Revolution located in Antarctica posts this language.  ;D ;D
          Flat Earth General / Re: Jewish Sages Think Earth Is Flat « Message by Arealhumanbeing on July 02, 2017, 04:13:33 AM »
          Flat Earth General / Re: 9/11 and Flat Earth « Message by Arealhumanbeing on May 03, 2017, 09:27:45 AM »
          Flat Earth General / Re: Looking at the sun is good for you. « Message by Arealhumanbeing on May 03, 2017, 12:47:29 AM »
          Flat Earth General / Re: Why did NASA let Nazis run their program? « Message by Arealhumanbeing on April 06, 2017, 10:04:36 AM »