uh oh. another nail. sorry guys.

• 927 Replies

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: uh oh. another nail. sorry guys.
« Reply #870 on: February 11, 2018, 10:20:40 AM »
... this place is becoming more of a safe haven for dirty and disrupted minds who are kicked out of all other online platforms.....

Don't be like that, don't disparage the forum like that. Flat Earthers need a haven, they have nowhere else to go!

...so they join a cult!
You are really the epitome of simplicity .... ain't you ? ;D
There are many models within flatearth, many, many different flatearth youtubers, no flatearth schools or universities.

The globe model has one model and it's peer shaped, everyone around the world learns this model from early childhood, the scientific community is the Sanhedrin that protects the peer earth and has the power to make or break other opinions that go against the popular one in current cosmology...... as the docu the 'principle' about a geo stationary earth has revealed about the church of scientism...... "there is no reality but the reality we feed you"

By the very defenitions of a cult you are the cultmember not flatearthers.
You are really the most simplistic mind  this place has ever had.......
I really would feel for you, if not your peado comments convinced me to treat you the way you deserve to be treated !!!

Spoken like a true cult sheep!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

dutchy

« Reply #871 on: February 11, 2018, 10:45:20 AM »
Spoken like a true cult sheep!
And what to think of you then ?
quote ''here to laugh at you''
I swear, it's like watching a couple toddlers on a play date, when they think no one is looking, they start touching each others pee pee's.

It sounds like you performed on stage yesterday in your local gay bar playing ''in the Navy'' wearing your leather trousers touching your guitar as a remote control for your little pee pee....?? ::)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:56:24 AM by dutchy »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #872 on: February 11, 2018, 10:47:21 AM »
You got all that from one sentence? I think you had going to a gay bar on your mind. It’s ok. Just go to check it out. We won’t tell anyone.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

dutchy

« Reply #873 on: February 11, 2018, 10:49:36 AM »
You got all that from one sentence? I think you had going to a gay bar on your mind. It’s ok. Just go to check it out. We won’t tell anyone.
Hey...mister humorless.. invent your own humor instead of parasitizing on mine ! ;D

« Reply #874 on: February 11, 2018, 10:52:47 AM »
Just like that you were destroyed.

LMMFAO!!!

You actually believe you can see an object the size of an automobile in space?

You actually think your opinion disproves anything?
I asked a question, not offering an opinion...
Yet you added "LMMFAO!!!". So yes you added your opinion.

My opinion is you are a self - fellating moran who believes automobiles can be seen in space...

I was actually offering you the opportunity to prove my opinion wrong.
I provided evidence. It's not up to me to prove your opinion on the evidence wrong. Learn to debate properly.
Evidence?  You provided evidence you are not a self - fellating moran?

Where?

I must have missed it.

Post the link.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #875 on: February 11, 2018, 10:54:55 AM »
Your preconceived notions hinder your ability to see the truth. Such a shame.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #876 on: February 11, 2018, 03:11:26 PM »

How far down your Markov chain did you go before you found that canned response, sockbot?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5502688/using-markov-chains-or-something-similar-to-produce-an-irc-bot
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #877 on: February 11, 2018, 03:19:45 PM »
Reported for homosexuality.😰
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #878 on: February 11, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »

Lol the rabbibot thinks the fundamental principles of transonic Aerodynamics have changed since the 1950s...

Sure, Mr Ignorant Voodoo Priest, the "fundamental principles of transonic Aerodynamics have" not "changed since the 1950s".

But the understanding of aeronautical engineers into the ways of overcoming the problems of transonic flight has advanced tremendously.

This work is by no means limited to your nemesis, NASA, but the designers of military aircraft are the main ones working in the field.

I can't help your abysmal ignorance in these fields.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #879 on: February 11, 2018, 05:19:15 PM »
Reported for homosexuality.😰
So hoppy is now a bigoted homophobic.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #880 on: February 11, 2018, 05:33:51 PM »

How far down your Markov chain did you go before you found that canned response, sockbot?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5502688/using-markov-chains-or-something-similar-to-produce-an-irc-bot
Maybe the PapaBot AI can make sense of this:

GitHub - JonnoFTW/markov-img-gen: Experiment in generating images ...
It seems to contain as much as information as most of the PapaBot AI's posts.

PS I have often wondered who the PapaBot AI's controller really is.
     There are a few possibilities, but I am still quite sceptical as to the true identity of this troll's boss.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #881 on: February 11, 2018, 11:15:23 PM »

Lol the rabbibot thinks the fundamental principles of transonic Aerodynamics have changed since the 1950s...

Sure, Mr Ignorant Voodoo Priest, the "fundamental principles of transonic Aerodynamics have" not "changed since the 1950s".

Good.

In which case your ridiculous fake space shuttle should go into a shock stall when flying above subsonic velocity and immediately  become uncontrollable, then crash.

Because it clearly has a subsonic wing section.

And subsonic wing sections do not work at transonic or supersonic velocities.

Watch again:

« Reply #882 on: February 12, 2018, 10:37:16 AM »
Also dutchy, your photo of a plane creating a Sonic boom may well be simply showing transonic effects, which occur as a plane approaches, rather than breaks, the speed of sound, and are dependent on atmospheric pressure, humidity, etc.

This is a very good intro to transonic flight:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=10s&v=bELu-if5ckU

As you will see, it is a very interesting and complex subject.

If you understand the basic principles though, you will never believe a single NASA fairytale again.

P.s. the rabbibot tried to grab top spot on this page but I thwarted him again by posting then deleting then reposting.

The bots don't want you to watch the video I posted.

kek
Thanks, i will check it out !

I think most members are into some weird form of mental SM, i cannot think of any other explanation as why they would support the 'rockets heading for space hoax' time and time again and got beaten up in the process by logic, observations and reason.
Could be because all evidence, observations, reason and logic say such launches are real.  On the opposite side we have you and others saying it doesn't look right to you.
That is really the sum total of your evidence.  That's the problem in a nutshell.  Every time a flat earther shows anything they think is evidence it is quickly and thoroughly debunked.  Now, I get that you don't like having your ideas debunked so I would submit to you to come up with stronger evidence.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #883 on: February 12, 2018, 10:48:08 AM »
Also dutchy, your photo of a plane creating a Sonic boom may well be simply showing transonic effects, which occur as a plane approaches, rather than breaks, the speed of sound, and are dependent on atmospheric pressure, humidity, etc.

If you understand the basic principles though, you will never believe a single NASA fairytale again.

P.s. the rabbibot tried to grab top spot on this page but I thwarted him again by posting then deleting then reposting.

kek

I think most members are into some weird form of mental SM, i cannot think of any other explanation as why they would support the 'rockets heading for space hoax' time and time again and got beaten up in the process by logic, observations and reason.
Could be because all evidence, observations, reason and logic say such launches are real.  On the opposite side we have you and others saying it doesn't look right to you.
That is really the sum total of your evidence.  That's the problem in a nutshell.  Every time a flat earther shows anything they think is evidence it is quickly and thoroughly debunked.  Now, I get that you don't like having your ideas debunked so I would submit to you to come up with stronger evidence.

Nice pompous spam claiming that everything is debunked whilst not actually offering evidence of any debunking at all...

But good luck debunking all of Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion, REtard...

Cos that's what you'll need to do in order to make me believe in your silly fake shpayze doohickeys.

Off you go, Debunkatron - debunk away!

« Reply #884 on: February 12, 2018, 10:56:39 AM »

kek

Nice pompous spam claiming that everything is debunked whilst not actually offering evidence of any debunking at all...

But good luck debunking all of Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion, REtard...

Cos that's what you'll need to do in order to make me believe in your silly fake shpayze doohickeys.

Off you go, Debunkatron - debunk away!
What do all the people who work in the space industry do?

?

dutchy

« Reply #885 on: February 12, 2018, 11:57:53 AM »
That remains a mystery till date.......
'Someone' destroyed/errased the original Apollo tapes at NASA......hundreds of them.
But contrary to other important organisations in the space industry such things do happen !!
There is also no internal investigation,..... not needed, so we simply have to deal with the facts that things got lost.....
And then there is an unknown amount of destroyed technologies that prevents us from going back to the moon in a 'nano second'.
Subcontractors, NASA ....all have thrown technologies in the hypothetical shredder and it seems like a fundamental way of doing things in the space industry....
You accomplish something extraordinary and then try to destroy most of it in the aftermath.

To answer your question ...... it remains the biggest unknown who does what and why in the mysterious realms of the space industry.
I wonder at times if it was the coffee lady that re-used the Apollo tapes she found in the closet to put some Jane Fonda morning exercise episodes on it as 'give away' during one of her tea parties ?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #886 on: February 12, 2018, 12:06:21 PM »
All the fake people in the fake shpayze industry do exactly the same as what all the fake soldiers in Patton's fake ghost army did...

Nothing at all, as they do not exist.

http://www.americainwwii.com/articles/pattons-ghost-army/

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #887 on: February 12, 2018, 01:21:59 PM »

No.  We just need to debunk your obvious misunderstanding and flagrant misuse of Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #888 on: February 12, 2018, 01:25:31 PM »

No.  We just need to debunk your obvious misunderstanding and flagrant misuse of Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion.

Shitpost? Check.

Lying? Check.

Saying NO U?  Check.

Circular argumentation? Check.

Another markbot special.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #889 on: February 12, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »

Shitpost? Check.

Lying? Check.

Saying NO U?  Check.

Another markbot special.
Ad hominem?  Check.

Refutes anything in the post?  Fail.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #890 on: February 12, 2018, 01:33:23 PM »

Shitpost? Check.

Lying? Check.

Saying NO U?  Check.

Another markbot special.
Ad hominem?  Check.
Refutes anything in the post?  Fail.

Nothing in post to refute except lying, shitposting, saying NO U and circular argumentation? Check.

And telling the truth is not an ad hominem, markbot.

« Reply #891 on: February 12, 2018, 02:31:35 PM »
That remains a mystery till date.......
'Someone' destroyed/errased the original Apollo tapes at NASA......hundreds of them.
But contrary to other important organisations in the space industry such things do happen !!
There is also no internal investigation,..... not needed, so we simply have to deal with the facts that things got lost.....
And then there is an unknown amount of destroyed technologies that prevents us from going back to the moon in a 'nano second'.
Subcontractors, NASA ....all have thrown technologies in the hypothetical shredder and it seems like a fundamental way of doing things in the space industry....
You accomplish something extraordinary and then try to destroy most of it in the aftermath.

To answer your question ...... it remains the biggest unknown who does what and why in the mysterious realms of the space industry.
I wonder at times if it was the coffee lady that re-used the Apollo tapes she found in the closet to put some Jane Fonda morning exercise episodes on it as 'give away' during one of her tea parties ?
Dutchy these things have been explained to you multiple times, your lack of understanding or refusal to acknowledge the facts doesn't constitute evidence.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #892 on: February 12, 2018, 09:38:08 PM »

But the understanding of aeronautical engineers into the ways of overcoming the problems of transonic flight has advanced tremendously.

This work is by no means limited to your nemesis, NASA, but the designers of military aircraft are the main ones working in the field.

Good.
In which case your ridiculous fake space shuttle should go into a shock stall when flying above subsonic velocity and immediately  become uncontrollable, then crash.
You left a bit out, so I put it back.
Then you claim:

But good luck debunking all of Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion...

I have no need to debunk any of those laws, just apply them correctly.
It's funny how you leave out important bits of "Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion"
to try to prove your silly version of Voodoo Priestly Fizix.

You quote a convenient bit of Physics Classroom, then ignore the parts on orbital motion.
You quote a convenient bit of Khan Academy about force on a piston that you think supports your silly ideas and ignore this:
What are other examples of Newton's third law?
In another example, rockets move forward by expelling gas backward at high velocity. This means the rocket exerts a large backward force on the gas in the rocket combustion chamber, and the gas therefore exerts a large reaction force forward on the rocket. This reaction force is called thrust. It is a common misconception that rockets propel themselves by pushing on the ground or on the air behind them. They actually work better in a vacuum, where they can more readily expel the exhaust gases.

From: What is Newton's third law? What are other examples of Newton's third law?

You really live up to PapaLegba being a trickster and deceiver!

Run away and try to fool someone else, I'm not falling for your trolling rubbish!

Here learn a bit about orbital mechanics from your favourite source of information:

Space Flight: The Application of Orbital Mechanics, NASA STI Program.
Hope you enjoy it.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #893 on: February 12, 2018, 11:29:49 PM »

Good.
You left a bit out, so I put it back.
Then you claim:

But good luck debunking all of Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion...

I have no need to debunk any of those laws, just apply them correctly.
It's funny how you leave out important bits of "Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, Aerodynamics and Newton's laws of motion"
to try to prove your silly version of Voodoo Priestly Fizix.

You quote a convenient bit of Physics Classroom, then ignore the parts on orbital motion.
You quote a convenient bit of Khan Academy about force on a piston that you think supports your silly ideas and ignore this:
What are other examples of Newton's third law?
In another example, rockets move forward by expelling gas backward at high velocity. This means the rocket exerts a large backward force on the gas in the rocket combustion chamber, and the gas therefore exerts a large reaction force forward on the rocket. This reaction force is called thrust. It is a common misconception that rockets propel themselves by pushing on the ground or on the air behind them. They actually work better in a vacuum, where they can more readily expel the exhaust gases.

From: What is Newton's third law? What are other examples of Newton's third law?

You really live up to PapaLegba being a trickster and deceiver!

Run away and try to fool someone else, I'm not falling for your trolling rubbish!

Here learn a bit about orbital mechanics from your favourite source of information:

Space Flight: The Application of Orbital Mechanics, NASA STI Program.
Hope you enjoy it.

God you're incorrigible aren't you?

All copy pasta bullshit, appeal to authority and schoolyard insults.

If you haven't noticed yet that most physics textbooks spell out the basics correctly then leave you on your own to figure out when they're spamming military industrial propaganda, like all the shpayze nonsense, then it's no wonder your insults are so childish, as your mental age must be about ten.

As for engineers overcoming the problems of transonic flight, one of the ways they did this was by NOT putting subsonic wing sections on alleged hypersonic shpayze gliders...

But then, the very idea of a hypersonic shpayze glider is so ridiculous in the first place that they knew anyone stupid enough to accept it would hardly be inquiring too deeply into its functioning.

So yeah, save your pompous know it all guff for your classmates, rabbibot.

rvlvr

« Reply #894 on: February 13, 2018, 12:07:23 AM »
Is all "shpayze" nonsense? Or just the parts which have to do with flat Earth, somehow?

Do you believe in "shpayze"?

And what is the Mandela effect?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:09:52 AM by rvlvr »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #895 on: February 13, 2018, 01:18:57 AM »
The rabbibot has begun to argue with itself on another thread:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=73925.msg2024656#msg2024656

Meltdown intensifies...

rvlvr

« Reply #896 on: February 13, 2018, 01:36:51 AM »
The funny thing here is you wouldn't pass the Turing test.

"The Turing test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:45:42 AM by rvlvr »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #897 on: February 13, 2018, 02:22:20 AM »

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=73925.msg2024656#msg2024656

Meltdown intensifies...
And the only idiot that could confuse a Physics book with a satellite is our one only Demented Voodoo Priest.

Mr Demented Voodoo Priest no real person could possibly be as ignorant, demented and as idiotic as you so obviously you are nothing but a useless alt troll.

At least when I'm wasting your time you can't be annoying other people.

Bye, bye.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #898 on: February 13, 2018, 02:34:53 AM »

Meltdown intensifies...

So you're only purpose is to waste my time?

That's going in your fail-thread for sure, rabbibot!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #899 on: February 13, 2018, 03:05:33 AM »

So you're only purpose is to waste my time?

I did not say that!

Your comprehension of the written word is abysmal, but what can we expect a Haitian Vodou "Priest" see
Papa Legba is a loa in Haitian Vodou, who serves as the intermediary between the loa and humanity. He stands at a spiritual crossroads and gives (or denies) permission to speak with the spirits of Guinee, and is believed to speak all human languages. In Haiti, he is the great elocutioner.
Occasionally you escape from custody and come here to fool everybody!

So we know to be careful of this arch-deceiver:
Quote from: Andy Antippas
The Deity of Deception and Trikeration
was more than a Lar familiaris; it was more than the Christian serpent of Paradise; I came to understand it was a representation of Papa Legba of Haiti,  . . . . . the door opener, the gate keeper, the emperor of the crossroads, the emissary between the phenomenal realm and the divine. Legba is the promoter of verbal facility, of double talk, the arch deceiver, not malicious, but a jokester, a prankster--the preeminent trickster god.

If your purpose was not to trick and confuse people, explain why you took on such a highly significant name as Papa Legba?

So, run away you useless troll.