uh oh. another nail. sorry guys.

• 927 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: uh oh. another nail. sorry guys.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 02:37:32 PM »
Lol look at rab shilling for Nikon like the whore he is...

Check this out:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=flat+earth+nikon+p900&oq=flat+earth+nikon+P&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.11052j0j4&client=tablet-android-acer&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Is there something you'd like to share with us, rab?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 02:42:26 PM »
Plus this, that you made several hurried shitposts in order to turn the page on:

Satellites are constantly being ACCELERATED downwards at a rate of  9.8 metres per second SQUARED.

And their velocity is FIXED.

Yet somehow, they can overcome this exponentially increasing  DOWNWARD ACCELERATION for years on end?

Bullshit.

This proves it:

https://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/docs/fm6-40-ch3.htm

Orbital mechanics is demonstrably garbage; thus, satellites do not exist.

Simple as that.

Toodle-pip, LOSERS!

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 02:46:53 PM »
The flattards will love you for this quote from your link...

"(1) Range effects. Some of the deviations from standard conditions affecting range are:
Muzzle velocity.
Projectile weight.
Range wind.
Air temperature.
Air density.
Rotation of the earth.
(2) Deflection effects. Some of the deviations from the standard conditions affecting deflection are:
Drift.
Crosswind.
Rotation of the earth'
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2017, 02:59:59 PM »
<< ignorant rant of the escaped Voodoo priest deleted >>
Anything sensible you would like to say?
And what should we do with all psychotic nonsense that pours from the Haitian Voodoo Priest and his Mambo?
What's her name again? Something or other Rotunda I think, though she was the Jekyll to your Hyde!
Is this a good likeness?
      Or is this more like it?
;D ;D Lost your sense of humour while on your long vacation?  ;D ;D

Though, if my memory serves me correctly, a sense of humour was the least of your failings.
By the way I found the ideal avatar for you

The Ritual Symbols of Voodoo
The veve . . . .  represents the Voodoo loa Papa Legba,
who is the gatekeeper to the spirit world
Fly off back to Haiti, your people there need you more than we do!
Have a nice day voodoo lua.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2017, 03:04:49 PM »
Keep your hair on, rabbi!

You got caught shilling for Nikon, but that's cool...

We all need to make a living.

Besides, everyone in the flat Earth movement shills for Nikon - look:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nikon+p900+flat+earth&oq=niko&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0j35i39l2.2344j0j4&client=tablet-android-acer&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You're nothing special, rabbi...

Just doing your job.

So tone it down a notch, eh?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2017, 03:37:32 PM »
Dipstick! I don't have a Nikon and the fact that a Nikon was mentioned was quite peripheral to the intent of the post.
But, then you never let facts get in the way of a good bit of deception and diversion.

If you object to the Nikon P-900, the stacked photo of the ISS on this site might be more to your liking:
ESA, Space in Images, The ISS-Moon crossing, that better?
And from your favourite source of imformation, another one of the ISS!

Photo of the International Space Station taken from the space shuttle Endeavour on May 30, 2011. Image via NASA.
Have fun!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 03:58:41 PM »
Dipstick! I don't have a Nikon and the fact that a Nikon was mentioned was quite peripheral to the intent of the post.
But, then you never let facts get in the way of a good bit of deception and diversion.

If you object to the Nikon P-900, the stacked photo of the ISS on this site might be more to your liking:
ESA, Space in Images, The ISS-Moon crossing, that better?
And from your favourite source of imformation, another one of the ISS!

Photo of the International Space Station taken from the space shuttle Endeavour on May 30, 2011. Image via NASA.
Have fun!

lol you just plugged Nikon again four times in one post....

You are such a shameless old whore!

Nice cartoons btw.

P.s. Nikons are shit cameras only buy one if you're Gay.

P.p.s. lol

Zaphod

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 04:02:11 PM »

So just to be sure, you think an object in orbit has a fixed velocity?

As stated earlier, you need to look up what velocity and acceleration actually mean.

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2017, 04:05:21 PM »
The earth is flat. All you government paid debunkers that come onto this site are as transparent as glass. You make close to 10k posts as if your livelihood depends on making at least one post a day for years on end. Which I guess it does since you are paid to argue with people who believe the truth. That the world is flat!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2017, 04:09:57 PM »
Come on lads, let's not fanny about...

Here's how it's done:

I'm making you money here...

I'm trying to help!

(Manufacturers warning: buying a Nikon camera may cause homosexuality, autism and testicular cancer).

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2017, 04:44:17 PM »

Here's how it's done:

I'm trying to help!

(Manufacturers warning: buying a Nikon camera may cause homosexuality, autism and testicular cancer).
Sorry Mr government paid shill. But I live in a small Amish community in the Southern United States of America. So we don't use them new age digital crap. But I believe in the good lord and the fact that this is what our earth looks like.
People around these here parts don't even like the idea of me having a computer with satellite wifi. What is showing me a stupid digital camera supposed to prove?

Crutchwater

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2017, 04:58:36 PM »
I think baby legba is a shill for that camera manufacturer...

She has mentioned their name more than anyone in this thread!

Giant Space Turtle/Elephant model FTW!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2017, 05:03:42 PM »

Here's how it's done:

I'm trying to help!

Sorry Mr government paid shill. But I live in a small Amish community in the Southern United States of America. So we don't use them new age digital crap. But I believe in the good lord and the fact that this is what our earth looks like.
People around these here parts don't even like the idea of me having a computer with satellite wifi. What is showing me a stupid digital camera supposed to prove?

Sorry, I don't speak Gibberish.

Nor will I get the chance to learn, as you are now on my ignore list.

Meanwhile, this:

https://www.europe-nikon.com/en_GB/products/catalogue.page

(Manufacturers warning: Nikon cameras can cause genocide, rape, genital mutilation and the heat death of the universe).

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2017, 05:06:24 PM »
If you deny the almighty Nikon which is Papa Legba's god. (Also must be a good source of income since you even just whored out their catalogue) Then I guess you deserve to be in their ignore list  :-\

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2017, 05:07:06 PM »

Here's how it's done:

I'm trying to help!

Then what are you doing on a computer?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2017, 05:09:35 PM »
thanks for your time.
I think your nail is a bit rusty and wouldn't hold a corpse in a coffin, let alone the flourishing Globe earth.

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2017, 05:14:39 PM »

Here's how it's done:

I'm trying to help!

Then what are you doing on a computer?
Just because I live in an Amish community doesn't mean computers are illegal. Some Amish communities even have electricity since fires happen in them quite frequently. Light bulbs are safer
thanks for your time.
I think your nail is a bit rusty and wouldn't hold a corpse in a coffin, let alone the flourishing Globe earth.
Also the globe earth is a lie. I already posted a picture above of what the ACTUAL earth looks like

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2017, 05:16:03 PM »
NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON

There you go...

Made you at least 50 cents!

Thank me later.

Crutchwater

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2017, 05:25:20 PM »
baby legba must have a defective ignore list!

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2017, 05:30:37 PM »
Also speaks an awful lot about Nikon ;/

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2017, 06:17:57 PM »
I'll just save a bit of space in your misleading quote!
NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON NIKON
And again!
Quote from: Papa Legba
There you go... Made you at least 50 cents! Thank me later.
Still the deceiver, I see, this time by changing other people's posts! Here's my content of the original post:
And we all saw what the the arch deceiver . . . . the preeminent trickster god did to it!

But who's going to take notice of an admitted trickster?
Papa Legba!
[youtube][/youtube]
PAPA LEGBA

Legba is the promoter of verbal facility, of double talk, the arch deceiver,
not malicious, but a jokester, a prankster--the preeminent trickster god
. . . . .
the trickster who will make a fool of you or scare the hell out of you,
either just for laughs, or to teach you a lesson about life.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2017, 07:21:21 PM »
uh oh. another nail. sorry guys.

It's ok. We forgive you this time. Just don't let it happen again

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2017, 01:12:43 AM »
I'll just save a bit of space in your misleading quote!
And again!
There you go... Made you at least 50 cents! Thank me later.
Still the deceiver, I see, this time by changing other people's posts! Here's my content of the original post:
And we all saw what the the arch deceiver . . . . the preeminent trickster god did to it!

But who's going to take notice of an admitted trickster?
Papa Legba!
[youtube][/youtube]
PAPA LEGBA

Legba is the promoter of verbal facility, of double talk, the arch deceiver,
not malicious, but a jokester, a prankster--the preeminent trickster god
. . . . .
the trickster who will make a fool of you or scare the hell out of you,
either just for laughs, or to teach you a lesson about life.

Your posts look even more insane when viewed in bbcode, rabbi...

There's something badly wrong with your brain.

But I notice you created a moving Nikon billboard for your shill sponsors, so you'll have a few more shekels rattling in your tin mug now.

Nice for you, eh?

Back to this:

Plus this, that you made several hurried shitposts in order to turn the page on:

Satellites are constantly being ACCELERATED downwards at a rate of  9.8 metres per second SQUARED.

Yet somehow, they can overcome this exponentially increasing  DOWNWARD ACCELERATION for years on end?

Bullshit.

This proves it:

Simple as that.

Toodle-pip, LOSERS!

Irrefutable...

Which is why none of you have even tried.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:40 AM »
I hadn't really noticed how idiotic this post of yours was, but:
You are ignoring this idiot. Show me his idiocy.
That will not be necessary thank you.
What total garbage!

There is no  ;D ;D "exponentially increasing  DOWNWARD ACCELERATION" ;D ;D.
How do you ever dream up such rubbish?

This proves it:
That's about ground based artillery, but I guess you wouldn't know the difference.

Please point out where that deals with your ;D ;D "exponentially increasing  DOWNWARD ACCELERATION" ;D ;D.

Simple as that.
In other words Papa Legba is too dim-witted to understand orbital mechanics so he has to pretend it's "demonstrably garbage".

Sorry Papa, your pathetic ignorance of real physics proves nothing.

Bye bye, already lost it!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2017, 02:18:02 AM »
<< ramblings of demented Voodoo Priest deleted >>
Yup Papa, There's something badly wrong with your brain. Did it get scrambled during Voodoo Priest training?
It can have that effect on the weak-minded.
Quote from: Wikipedia
Papa Legba
Papa Legba is a loa in Haitian Vodou, who serves as the intermediary between the loa and humanity. He stands at a spiritual crossroads and gives (or denies) permission to speak with the spirits of Guinee, and is believed to speak all human languages. In Haiti, he is the great elocutioner. Legba facilitates communication, speech, and understanding.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2017, 02:39:41 AM »
I hadn't really noticed how idiotic this post of yours was, but:
You are ignoring this idiot. Show me his idiocy.
That will not be necessary thank you.
What total garbage!

There is no  ;D ;D "exponentially increasing  DOWNWARD ACCELERATION" ;D ;D.
How do you ever dream up such rubbish?

This proves it:
That's about ground based artillery, but I guess you wouldn't know the difference.

Please point out where that deals with your ;D ;D "exponentially increasing  DOWNWARD ACCELERATION" ;D ;D.

Simple as that.
In other words Papa Legba is too dim-witted to understand orbital mechanics so he has to pretend it's "demonstrably garbage".

Sorry Papa, your pathetic ignorance of real physics proves nothing.

Bye bye, already lost it!

So satellites aren't being forced downwards by gravity at the rate of 9.8 metres per second squared now?

And 9.8 metres per second squared isn't an extremely rapid increase?

Cos that's the definition of exponential I get.

Or are you trying to say gravity does not exist?

Because it does, and it accelerates things downwards.

And an accelerative force (gravity) will always overcome a fixed velocity (inertia).

Which is where the ballistics comes in.

Because it deals with this unalterable fact.

Or do you think ballistics doesn't take the effects of gravity into account?

Frankly, I have no idea where you are going with this, rabbi from Oz...

Here's a simple version for you to try and get your fried brain around:

http://www.physicsclassroom.com/Class/vectors/u3l2b.cfm

Whatever, seems you've decided to earn your grubby shill shekels today by going with the grubby shill phrase "just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't true!"...

Ching! Ching! Ching!

Shekels land in the rabbi's begging bowl...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:43:31 AM by Papa Legba »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2017, 03:16:49 AM »
Hi Fe, how's tricks?

Of course, the whole idea of 'orbits' is Pseudoscientific nonsense from the get go.

This will help you understand why; it's a good read:

Sure "it's a good read", if you want to learn about the fall of shells in the atmosphere, but almost iirrelevant to the topic of orbital mechanics.

But after reading your rambling rubbish in this thread, I realise that you are totally ignorant in Orbital Mechanics
So, Papa, be a good little boy and run off and read Braeunig, ORBITAL MECHANICS.

That should keep you out of mischief for a few minutes.

When you've learned all that, you could come back and discuss this topic intelligently.

Bye bye.

feuk

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ^ hmmmmm
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2017, 03:21:29 AM »
Yet we successfully receive TV from satellites and use GPS for timing and location.  Currently 'seeing' 17 US and Russian satellites from my phone.

Ground based tech.

Are you really seeing Russian satellites on your phone ?
Really ?

Come on man.
Ever notice how satellite dishes are pointed?  In North America they all face south.  And at an angle that would quickly make ground based tech useless.
"Ever notice how satellite dishes are pointed?"

seems slap dash....

"How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It's not easy to become sane."

feuk

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ^ hmmmmm
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2017, 04:07:17 AM »
project echo - "Project Echo was the first passive communications satellite experiment. Each of the two American spacecraft, launched in 1960 and 1964, was a metalized balloon satellite acting as a passive reflector of microwave signals. Communication signals were bounced off them from one point on Earth to another"

hmmmmmm.........
"How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It's not easy to become sane."

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2017, 04:20:02 AM »

So satellites aren't being forced downwards by gravity at the rate of 9.8 metres per second squared now?
No, are you being forced downwards right now "at the rate of 9.8 metres per second squared now?"

Gravitation does not force anything downwards.
In the much simpler non-relativistic view of gravitation  the Newtonian one gravitation can apply a force proportional to the mass of the object, so it is looked on as an acceleration.

If you are sitting on a chair, the chair supplies the resisting force that stops you accelerating downwards.
With a satellite in orbit gravitation provides the force needed to supply the centripetal acceleration to keep the satellite in a circular motion.
And 9.8 metres per second squared isn't an extremely rapid increase?
That "gravitational acceleration" does not cause any increase in speed if it is resisted by some force - your chair or the force to keep the satellite in a circular orbit.

Cos that's the definition of exponential I get.
No, the definition of exponential in mathematical terms is not simply "an extremely rapid increase",
but an increase in the form of (something) x e((time constant) x time).
A free-falling object has the position changing as -(1/2) x acceleration x (time squared), quite different.

Or are you trying to say gravity does not exist?
As explained above, I am saying nothing of the sort.

Because it does, and it accelerates things downwards.
Not quite, it applies a force which can "accelerate things downwards" unless resisted by some other force.

And an accelerative force (gravity) will always overcome a fixed velocity (inertia).
The "fixed velocity" it at right angles to the gravitation and an acceleration (the centripetal acceleration) is needed to deflect this velocity into a circular motion.

Which is where the ballistics comes in.

Because it deals with this unalterable fact.

Or do you think ballistics doesn't take the effects of gravity into account?
Of course it does.
Here's a simple version for you to try and get your fried brain around:
http://www.physicsclassroom.com/Class/vectors/u3l2b.cfm
Sure, I have no problems with vectors or ballistics. Though the sums get a bit tricky when you have to include atmospheric drag.

But, if you can't understand orbital motion, you clearly don't understand them.

so you had better go a bit further with your Physics Classroom studies and read up in Physics Classroom, Circular Motion and Satellite Motion
I am sure that they can explain it much better than I ever could.