Waking up from the globe matrix

• 71 Replies
Waking up from the globe matrix
« on: October 08, 2017, 12:16:07 PM »
I've been meaning to post this for a while to explain to people the nature of reality and how it relates to globe earth and flat earth. Since this is a very deep subject and I will try to make it as brief as possible. First of all reality as we know it is nothing more than a collective thought manifesting into material world. What most people agree to believe and accept becomes their reality. The powers that run this world (call them illuminatti or whatever) know this and therefore follow specific plan to create the kind of reality they want. The biggest matrix of them all is globe earth. They present you with the idea of a globe since you are very little. But its not just indoctrination its way more than that. They have to make sure that everyone or at least the vast majority of world population accepts the globe. When majority have absolute faith that earth is a globe, the reality becomes such. Earth actually does become a globe. Yes this is how powerful human thoughts and collective consciousness is. Once again I will stress this strongly that the reality itself is a result of collective belief system. Without thoughts there is no physical reality. In Genesis chapter one it says "In the beginning was the word and the word was God" Here world actually means thought and this thought was God itself, its what created physical world.

The Flat earth is an awakening. it is an alternate reality. it is literally creating a new world. It is what the bible in Revelation calls new earth. it is a shift from the old globe matrix into a new wold, a parallel dimension so to speak. Once you accept flat earth there literally is no going back, you are free of the matrix, just like in the movie when a guy took a blue pill. Flat earth opens a door to a new reality and makes you see things very differently. So what exactly does it all mean? It means that the earth is multidimensional. This means that earth is both flat and round, and it all depends on you to what frequency and what reality you choose to tune into.
JJA voted for Pedro

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
Re: Waking up from the globe matrix
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 12:31:47 PM »
So, why do you think those people are deceiving us?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 12:45:28 PM »
So what you are saying is that the earth is currently a round globe?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 12:46:58 PM »
When our collective thought can give the earth any form we want I would vote for a giant Hannah Cranston.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 01:27:57 PM »
I've been meaning to post this for a while to explain to people the nature of reality and how it relates to globe earth and flat earth. Since this is a very deep subject and I will try to make it as brief as possible. First of all reality as we know it is nothing more than a collective thought manifesting into material world. What most people agree to believe and accept becomes their reality. The powers that run this world (call them illuminatti or whatever) know this and therefore follow specific plan to create the kind of reality they want. The biggest matrix of them all is globe earth. They present you with the idea of a globe since you are very little. But its not just indoctrination its way more than that. They have to make sure that everyone or at least the vast majority of world population accepts the globe. When majority have absolute faith that earth is a globe, the reality becomes such. Earth actually does become a globe. Yes this is how powerful human thoughts and collective consciousness is. Once again I will stress this strongly that the reality itself is a result of collective belief system. Without thoughts there is no physical reality. In Genesis chapter one it says "In the beginning was the word and the word was God" Here world actually means thought and this thought was God itself, its what created physical world.

The Flat earth is an awakening. it is an alternate reality. it is literally creating a new world. It is what the bible in Revelation calls new earth. it is a shift from the old globe matrix into a new wold, a parallel dimension so to speak. Once you accept flat earth there literally is no going back, you are free of the matrix, just like in the movie when a guy took a blue pill. Flat earth opens a door to a new reality and makes you see things very differently. So what exactly does it all mean? It means that the earth is multidimensional. This means that earth is both flat and round, and it all depends on you to what frequency and what reality you choose to tune into.
I have to say this is one of the more interesting theories I have seen posted here.  Philosophically, metaphysically I think there is some truth to this concept.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 01:44:43 PM »
Sounds neat!

..aside from that peaky evidence thing, an usual.

The reality is, we live on a rotating ball, orbiting a star, on just one of millions of galaxies That make up our universe.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 02:01:17 PM »
Let me answer some of the questions raised here; Those that control this world really love the globe and they want us to live on a round earth. Why? Mostly because round earth is limited in its size and serves somewhat as a prison. There is only so much you can explore only so much land and resources. Once you create the system of limitations, you can easily control the population. People become your subjects, ultimately servants. Flat earth is infinite, on a flat earth there is infinite land beyond Antarctica, you lose all control if you give people infinite earth. They don't want that. There also can be other reasons that I'm not aware of to keep the global reality in place.

Now do I say that this current earth is a globe? Yes and No. In its true creation the earth was never a globe, earth was made to be flat and infinite. In daily experience curvature is never observed and as I stated in my other post, all flight paths show that earth is not a globe. However because of the forced Matrix and because of collective consciousness that's been imposed on us, earth has become a globe. It is very hard to explain in words but yes even thou the original earth was indeed flat and the ancients knew that, today's earth is a globe due to collective thought. Now does the earth rotate or does it go around the sun and does it follow the heleocentric model taught to us in schools? No absolutely not.  Even thou because of collective agreement earth can be viewed as a globe, heleocentrism is still very false.

When we accept flat earth we are creating another dimension.  We are creating a parallel earth where its original shape is fully restored. We are going back to what the earth should be, before the round earth matrix was imposed on us. I believe that in the near future we will be able to make a physical leap to this new flat earth. It will be almost like opening a portal.

Now how do personally view infinite flat earth? Based on my own intuition and some of the research that I have done. Beyond Antarctica is an infinite ocean.  This ocean contains endless amount of very large continents. They are island continents and this goes on forever.
JJA voted for Pedro

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 02:10:21 PM »
You say "absolutely not"...

Can you provide evidence? Everything fits the heliocentric model.

How are you imune to all this crazy indoctrination?  We're you born with that #WOKE Gene?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 02:25:43 PM »
To me it make perfect sense. Actually earth is flat, but now it is round, but it isn't. So we must create a parallel earth, which is flat, instead of this round earth, which is also flat.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 03:03:54 PM »
Let me translate:
I've been meaning to post this for a while to explain to people the nature of reality and how it relates to globe earth and flat earth. Since this is a very deep subject and I will try to make it as brief as possible. First of all
In the personal uncorroborated opinion of New Earth!
Quote from: New Earth
reality as we know it is nothing more than a collective thought manifesting into material world. What most people agree to believe and accept becomes their reality.
The powers that run this world (call them illuminatti or whatever) know this and therefore follow specific plan to create the kind of reality they want.
The biggest matrix of them all is globe earth. They present you with the idea of a globe since you are very little.
But its not just indoctrination its way more than that. They have to make sure that everyone or at least the vast majority of world population accepts the globe. When majority have absolute faith that earth is a globe, the reality becomes such.
Earth actually does become a globe.
Really? In the personal uncorroborated opinion of New Earth!
Yes this is how powerful human thoughts and collective consciousness is. Once again I will stress this strongly that the reality itself is a result of collective belief system. Without thoughts there is no physical reality. In Genesis chapter one it says "In the beginning was the word and the word was God" Here world actually means thought and this thought was God itself, its what created physical world.
And this "them, illuminatti or whatever" have been around since when? Since 500 BC?
And your illuminatti have even infected every camera, every theodolite, every sextant, every marine gyroscopic compass, every ring laser gyroscope.
I have a simpler solution. Occam's Razor would indicate that someone else is infected, but I dare not suggest who!

You mean this earth is really flat?

From near sea-level, sure looks perfectly level.

From Concorde, 50,000 ft, maybe a bit of a curve there.

Losing Your Ride at 121,000 Feet - starting to look convincing!
From a Flat Earther's video.

That looks curved, from about 200 miles, must be ;D CGI ;D
Not only does it look curved, but as Galileo is reputed to have said:
"Eppur si muove. And yet it does move.
Referring to the Earth. Apocryphal saying (of doubtful authenticity). By legend, Galileo whispered this to himself as he rose from kneeling after making his abjuration of heliocentricity.
."
It sure doesn't look flat to me! And by the way, the earth does not measure flat either.
May I recommend a good optometrist?
Or better still, stop dreaming and open your eyes!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 03:21:36 PM »
I stated in my other post, all flight paths show that earth is not a globe.
That is total utter garbage.
If you believe the "Ice-Wall" sort of flat earth layout then all east-west flight paths prove your flat earth is ridiculous.
Pick any flat earth layout you like and some direct non-stop airline flight will blow it out of the water.

Please run away and learn a little bit about the Globe before you try to criticise it!

You are just another case of, "I don't understand the Heliocentric Globe and that proves the earth flat!".

No, it doesn't! All it proves is that you don't understand the Heliocentric Globe.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »
Let me answer some of the questions raised here; Those that control this world really love the globe and they want us to live on a round earth. Why? Mostly because round earth is limited in its size and serves somewhat as a prison. There is only so much you can explore only so much land and resources. Once you create the system of limitations, you can easily control the population. People become your subjects, ultimately servants. Flat earth is infinite, on a flat earth there is infinite land beyond Antarctica, you lose all control if you give people infinite earth. They don't want that. There also can be other reasons that I'm not aware of to keep the global reality in place.

Wait, what? How big was the population when they announced that the earth is a globe?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:58:29 PM by sovietchild »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 07:30:08 PM »

But just like a movie it is not real, neither is the flat Earth. multiple dimensions is a proposed theory that I do agree is a possible scenario but speculation about it is a bit mute until it can be tested and as there is no clear current way to pass to another dimension assuming they do exist there is no way to prove if the theory is true or not.

The flat Earth is not an awakening it is simply rejecting everything we know about out planet and throwing yourself back into the dark ages before most people could comprehend what we see is not all there is and our perceptions was not correct
FE people have nothing to fear but sphere itself

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

Now do I say that this current earth is a globe? Yes and No. In its true creation the earth was never a globe, earth was made to be flat and infinite. In daily experience curvature is never observed and as I stated in my other post, all flight paths show that earth is not a globe. However because of the forced Matrix and because of collective consciousness that's been imposed on us, earth has become a globe. It is very hard to explain in words but yes even thou the original earth was indeed flat and the ancients knew that, today's earth is a globe due to collective thought. Now does the earth rotate or does it go around the sun and does it follow the heleocentric model taught to us in schools? No absolutely not.  Even thou because of collective agreement earth can be viewed as a globe, heleocentrism is still very false.

When we accept flat earth we are creating another dimension.  We are creating a parallel earth where its original shape is fully restored. We are going back to what the earth should be, before the round earth matrix was imposed on us. I believe that in the near future we will be able to make a physical leap to this new flat earth. It will be almost like opening a portal.

Now how do personally view infinite flat earth? Based on my own intuition and some of the research that I have done. Beyond Antarctica is an infinite ocean.  This ocean contains endless amount of very large continents. They are island continents and this goes on forever.
[/quote]
Again, interesting idea but you are contradicting yourself here.
You say the earth is currently a globe, due to this collective consciousness.  Ok.  Then you say all flight paths prove it to be flat.  So which is it?
On that, you claim they only work on a flat earth but in fact they only work on a globe.  The distances don't work at all on a flat earth and the routes don't make any sense.

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 10:57:07 AM »
Instead of collective consciousness creating a flat earth, couldn't we all just choose to tune into a frequency where the illumanti transform into daddy long legs?

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 11:30:22 AM »
Aaand once a flat earther is presented with evidence that challanges his delusions, he
a) Screams "na na na na I can't hear you" or
b) Bolts.

This fella seems to have chosen option b.

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 12:09:12 PM »
I have to say this is one of the more interesting theories I have seen posted here.  Philosophically, metaphysically I think there is some truth to this concept.
Presumably this is a typo, and you meant to say "What a load of shit"?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 12:37:19 PM »

Darn auto-correct  :)

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 01:22:52 PM »
I knew that the brainwashed round earthers would jump all over this thread, but its OK. One thing I learned is that people that believe in conventional helecoentric model do not understand anything esoteric. Your earth is round only because you believe it to be round. In the bible Jesus said 'Faith can move mountains" this is a literal truth. When billions of people believe something absolutely without questioning, the very reality of things will change. This is exactly what happened to this earth. I will try to explain this again. When you accept the flat earth, you are not changing anything in this current reality, you simply getting  yourself out of the Matrix of round earth. The majority of world population will always believe in round earth because unfortunately most humans are stupid, so as long as they believe in round earth they will stay in the Matrix, they will stay in this forced reality, they will stay asleep. Infinite flat earth is paradise. The original garden of Eden the pyramids of Egypt, and fabled kingdoms such as Atlantis was all part of the original flat earth before the Jesuits and the free Masons decided to change your reality.

You can keep believing what you want. But I know for a fact that flat earth is a new level of consciousness it is a separate reality. The current flat earth map is just an image its a rough draft made in this globe matrix reality. How do you expect an accurate flat earth map in this global Matrix? That's not gonna happen. Change the way you think, shake off the globe and visualize infinite flat earth, than you will find the truth. These so called dark ages were actually golden ages, we are in the dark ages now of idiots taking selfies with their iphones LOL

Enjoy the Globe kids.
JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 01:33:14 PM »
But I know for a fact that flat earth is a new level of consciousness it is a separate reality.

Then why are you constantly confusing it with THIS reality?

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2017, 01:35:32 PM »
I knew that the brainwashed round earthers would jump all over this thread, but its OK. One thing I learned is that people that believe in conventional helecoentric model do not understand anything esoteric. Your earth is round only because you believe it to be round. In the bible Jesus said 'Faith can move mountains" this is a literal truth. When billions of people believe something absolutely without questioning, the very reality of things will change. This is exactly what happened to this earth. I will try to explain this again. When you accept the flat earth, you are not changing anything in this current reality, you simply getting  yourself out of the Matrix of round earth. The majority of world population will always believe in round earth because unfortunately most humans are stupid, so as long as they believe in round earth they will stay in the Matrix, they will stay in this forced reality, they will stay asleep. Infinite flat earth is paradise. The original garden of Eden the pyramids of Egypt, and fabled kingdoms such as Atlantis was all part of the original flat earth before the Jesuits and the free Masons decided to change your reality.

You can keep believing what you want. But I know for a fact that flat earth is a new level of consciousness it is a separate reality. The current flat earth map is just an image its a rough draft made in this globe matrix reality. How do you expect an accurate flat earth map in this global Matrix? That's not gonna happen. Change the way you think, shake off the globe and visualize infinite flat earth, than you will find the truth. These so called dark ages were actually golden ages, we are in the dark ages now of idiots taking selfies with their iphones LOL

Enjoy the Globe kids.

So the globe earth earth is the reality of now, but if everyone closes their eyes and wishes hard enough, flat earth could end up being real?

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2017, 01:37:57 PM »
I'm not confusing flat earth with this reality. You just don't understand the esoteric connection between the two. But that is not something I have to teach here.
JJA voted for Pedro

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2017, 01:41:55 PM »
I'm not confusing flat earth with this reality. You just don't understand the esoteric connection between the two. But that is not something I have to teach here.

I know the "esoteric connection between the two". In one you travel with your body. In the other you travel with your soul.

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2017, 01:49:10 PM »

Enjoy the Globe kids.

So the globe earth earth is the reality of now, but if everyone closes their eyes and wishes hard enough, flat earth could end up being real?

No wishing for something is not what shapes reality. Absolute unquestionable faith does. The globe earth is accepted as absolute fact by billions of people. They cannot visualize or accept anything else, and this is when it becomes real.

The earth you are living on now is flat. Physically it was never a globe, it is only a globe in the matrix reality system that you are in. This is why no matter how high you go, you will never see any curvature.

Think of it this way (may be not the best example but it works) When you were a kid did  you believe in Santa Clause or other fantastic beings? I know I did. To me Santa was as real as my parents, thus it was part of my unquestionable reality. Now when I believed in Santa did he really exist? No of course not. Same thing with the earth. Round earth does not physically exist, it only exists in the collective reality of most people, just like Santa exists in the reality of a child.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2017, 02:06:02 PM »
If there is such a thing as a collective reality, then in what reality is the earth flat? The reality reality? Physical reality? In the reality where the earth is flat, is it because the people there have faith in it being flat similar to your Santa example? Could they adopt the faith that their flat earth is round? That would be cool - we could swap earth shapes between the realities with faith alone. Like a giant cosmic game of tennis.

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2017, 02:09:47 PM »
This himawari crap 3d ball earth, is just that, a 3d program such as google earth. Theres no satellite up there taking pics lol

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2017, 02:23:04 PM »
This himawari crap 3d ball earth, is just that, a 3d program such as google earth. Theres no satellite up there taking pics lol

So you went up there and verified this right?
or are you just using belief as evidence?
because you do or do not believe something does not make it right or wrong.
If you have actual proof then provide it otherwise should you not call it crap because it makes you look foolish
FE people have nothing to fear but sphere itself

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »
If there is such a thing as a collective reality, then in what reality is the earth flat? The reality reality? Physical reality? In the reality where the earth is flat, is it because the people there have faith in it being flat similar to your Santa example? Could they adopt the faith that their flat earth is round? That would be cool - we could swap earth shapes between the realities with faith alone. Like a giant cosmic game of tennis.

Yes as a matter of fact there is a reality where people know that earth is flat and infinite. Our earth is also flat as I previously stated but people choose to believe in Santa. But its not just belief, its their fact of life that is not questioned. It is how the matrix works.
JJA voted for Pedro

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2017, 03:47:54 PM »
So how can I get a current photo, not more than half an hour old that shows the current clouds and storms, etc?
You talk a lot of unsubstantiated garbage!

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2017, 03:51:00 PM »
No I really do find it interesting.  I'm not saying it works but at least it's unique.