Why no astronaut ever talks?

• 9 Replies
Why no astronaut ever talks?
« on: October 05, 2017, 07:57:17 AM »
There has been over 500 people who has gone to space, how come not even one of them said earth was flat??  Why would they keep that lie forever? Some were lonely and died alone why would they not speak at the time money didn't matter? If you gonna be absurd and say they threaten them for their loved ones, some didn't have any family and friends we are talking about over 500 peolple here? What's your excuse for that?

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Why no astronaut ever talks?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 08:50:03 AM »
Space doesn't exist, therefore all space travel is faked.

I know, sounds insane, right?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 09:33:50 AM »
There has been over 500 people who has gone to space
Claimed to have gone to space.
how come not even one of them said earth was flat??
Because they may not know the shape of the Earth. 
Why would they keep that lie forever?
What lie?
Some were lonely and died alone why would they not speak at the time money didn't matter?
When does money not matter?
If you gonna be absurd and say they threaten them for their loved ones, some didn't have any family and friends we are talking about over 500 peolple here? What's your excuse for that?
If you are going to continue to engage in building your own pre-emptive strawmen, then go pull your pud in the corner, rather than type on your keyboard.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 09:36:44 AM »
Globe earth scam can't even afford to keep all those people silent. This FES theory does not make sense anyway one look at it.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 01:26:16 PM »
There has been over 500 people who has gone to space, how come not even one of them said earth was flat??  Why would they keep that lie forever? Some were lonely and died alone why would they not speak at the time money didn't matter? If you gonna be absurd and say they threaten them for their loved ones, some didn't have any family and friends we are talking about over 500 peolple here? What's your excuse for that?

The people you mention have not gone high enough to see the Earth in full. Only a handful that claim to have gone to the moon would have been able to see Earth in its entirety. This number is certainly not over 500

Please give us the names of those you say had no family or connections here to be able to use for threatening. I'll inform NASA they need to do a better job in their vetting.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 05:17:57 AM »
<< garbage by Mr TotallyDeceptive deleted >>
I see that you are still being deceptive with your signature!

The actual quote from JackBlack's post:
A rotating Earth is consistent with everything we observe.
Bye bye, have a nice day, care to admit your deception and apologise?
My signature is a totally accurate quote of the original post of the idiot JackBlack.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 06:36:52 AM »
My signature is a totally accurate quote of the original post of the idiot JackBlack.
Yes, I see that JackBlack did edit his post the next day.

All I can do is apologise for misjudging you, not that I like anyone taking advantage of simple slip-ups.
I'll delete my posts, but your post will remind everybody of how quick to judge I was.

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 09:30:25 PM »
Not a single astronaut or cosmonaut out of the hundreds who have been in space has stated that the world is not round. They have provided volumes of photographic, video, and eyewitness evidence verifying what we had already known for centuries - we live on an oblate spheroid.

The problem is that a small but noisy group of folks with strong religious tendencies, a poor grasp of scientific and engineering principles, and highly developed distrust of any authority have refused to accept any of this evidence, and are convinced that NASA is hiding the truth. Somehow, in a world of whistleblowers and leaks, these astronauts along with thousands of NASA employees, multiple world leaders, contractors, and scientists have successfully aligned in a sinister global (ha!) conspiracy to pull the round earth wool over our collective eyes for the past six decades. When confronted with evidence that has been corroborated with science, they use ad hominem attacks and other logical fallacies to try and discredit the sources. The Internet and social media (which strangely enough rely on satellites orbiting a round earth), coupled with an epidemic of poor critical thinking skills, have given them a far greater audience than they deserve.

Don't be part of that audience.

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 01:36:37 PM »
There has been over 500 people who has gone to space
how come not even one of them said earth was flat??
Because they may not know the shape of the Earth. 
Why would they keep that lie forever?
What lie?
Some were lonely and died alone why would they not speak at the time money didn't matter?
When does money not matter?
If you gonna be absurd and say they threaten them for their loved ones, some didn't have any family and friends we are talking about over 500 peolple here? What's your excuse for that?
If you are going to continue to engage in building your own pre-emptive strawmen, then go pull your pud in the corner, rather than type on your keyboard.
The lie that they went to space.  Why did none of them ever come forward?

ausGeoff

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 05:50:51 AM »
There have been over 500 people who have gone to space

Please cite any evidence that supports your implied claim that no humans have been to space.  Oh... you can't?  What a surprise.  Not.