ok fellow round earthers, what is your reason for posting on this forum.

• 59 Replies

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
Re: ok fellow round earthers, what is your reason for posting on this forum.
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2017, 08:25:14 PM »
In many ways flat earth is the king conspiracy theory unlike the other main ones like illuminati,JFK,moon landings,UFOs,bigfoot,lockness monster,9/11,etc. Its ok to believe there might be something true about many of them as most of the world subscribes to at least one or more of the main ones. Most mainstream conspiracy theories at least are plausible and have head scratching evidence but flat earth is different since it has absolutely no evidence or proof. Yet they refuse to believe any different no matter what facts you give them. I mean seriously they deny gravity and space are real while denying the cold hard facts of measurements,observations,physics and science. As an example flat earth belief is like denying 2+2=4 so how can it get any bigger than that. 

If we can bring back just one FE believer to reality its worth it. For me its fascinating,entertaining I enjoy a good debate and its even partly liberating since I believe that alien life is most likely observing us but at least I know I havnt gone full retard like the flat earthers. Everyone knows you never go full retard.

2+2 does not always = 4 though!!!

You are being very narrow minded. If you were using base 2, 3 or 4 math, you would get entirely different answers than 4. Maybe Flat Earthers are just operating on a different level then you.

You know exactly what extreme I was implying. One thing is for sure that flat earthers are operating on a different level. The level of denial and ignorance is off the charts.
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2017, 08:50:24 PM »
  • I like it here.
  • Once you get over your indignation that some people actually dare to believe the earth is flat it's kind of fun to try and understand different ways to explain the phenomena we observe.
  • Rab and all the posters who put effort into making informative posts from which I can learn lots of cool stuff.
  • Intikam
  • Heiwa
  • SCG's cookies
  • My personal blue shirt!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 08:58:52 PM by Boots »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2017, 08:55:26 PM »
Amusement.  Learned some things too.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2017, 09:07:38 PM »
Your wrong little monkey, yes you do learn in school, parents but its the life lessons that prove or unprove things you have been taught.  Have I ever seen the curvature of the earth? No, but do i see evidence of a round earth, everyday I do.  Have you seen a flat earth, of course you havent.  Do you see evidence of a flat earth?  Of course you dont.  Simple things like sunsets, seasons, long distance air travel, moon phases, tidal flow, freezing poles and hot equator, weather paterns, etc all PROVE the earth to be round.  Its so easy to disprove a flat earth.  If I was you I would ask for pictures of the "ice wall" or better yet, go there yourself.  I would ask questions like, how does a plane fly from Santiago to Sydney in 12 hours?  Thats impossible if we actually did live on a flat earth.  How is it summer in Australia and winter in north america at the same time?  thats impossible on a flat earth.  Its also good to ask questions, i just think your asking the wrong questions and likely you are asking them to yourself and you are giving yourself the wrong answers.  But, like i said before, its fun to look at the monkeys.  Please smile next time i come see you  :)

You clearly have not read (or understood) what I have wrote. It's okay. For a monkey I think your still pretty smart (as far as monkeys go)
I have said (clearly I must say again) that I believe in the Globe Earth, its maps and all our applications we use it for etc etc. Not disputing it. I don't know where you get that from or why you are debating with me and not someone who is a rock solid flat earther.

I'm saying, as someone who appreciates science and loves asking questions, lets not end it there. Lets have fun and imagine different possibilities, lets imagine the universe in 4 spacial dimensions. In 11 dimensions. In 2 dimensions even. Lets look for evidence we are a holographic projection or inside a highly sophisticated VR 'matrix'.

You don't care to understand or ask any of these things or explore the nature of our universe. But that's OK!! As a little monkey your mind can only expand so much. Parroting what you see on TV is probably your maximum potential. Still, that's better than most monkeys I've met. Good for you  8)

Now stop asking the same damn thing over and over and if you want a flat earth answer, ask a flat earther

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2017, 09:38:17 PM »
First off, stop calling me the parrot, if anyone is a parrot its you.  I called you a mindless monkey and now you copy me.  At least think of something original, got it.  Good.  Second, maybe i should remind you that THAT YOU ARE ON A FLAT EARTH WEBSITE.  YOU ARE GUILTY OF BELIEVING IN A FLAT EARTH JUST BY ASSOCIATION.  And third, you asked for "rock solid evidence of a flat earth".  I gave it to you.  You gave me nothing to disprove that.  Your proving me right by calling you a monkey.  Please dont throw your feces at me just because your mad that im right about EVERYTHING!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2017, 09:56:42 PM »
Aww the monkey throwing a little tantrum IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

First off, stop calling me the parrot, if anyone is a parrot its you.  I called you a mindless monkey and now you copy me.  At least think of something original, got it.  Good.  Second, maybe i should remind you that THAT YOU ARE ON A FLAT EARTH WEBSITE.  YOU ARE GUILTY OF BELIEVING IN A FLAT EARTH JUST BY ASSOCIATION.  And third, you asked for "rock solid evidence of a flat earth".  I gave it to you.  You gave me nothing to disprove that.  Your proving me right by calling you a monkey.  Please dont throw your feces at me just because your mad that im right about EVERYTHING!

My mind IS open. If I am guilty of believing in a flat earth because I'm on a flat earth website what does that male you???

I did not ask you for rock solid evidence of a flat earth. I asked you for the evidence of a globe earth as if it was the final. That is for you to DISPROVE all the other theories such as string theory for example. Or at least show that Earth would not occupy any more spacial dimensions in a higher dimensional universe. Or show me proof we aren't a holographic projection, or in a matrix etc etc

I'm happy with the globe earth model. I'm not happy to say we know all there is to know about it. You on the other hand enjoy your arrogant bliss. Your small mind is probably full just for watching an episode of Sesame Street.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2017, 10:02:22 PM »
Please give me your rock solid evidence for a Globe Earth whilst disproving other theories that even scientists have said are either plausible or are currently spending millions of dollars trying to answer

That is your exact quote dude.  Im going to use your quote again and call BS on you.  I want to know what source you have of scientists spending millions disproving theories.  Show me monkey boy. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 10:22:33 PM »
Yes that's right. Here is what you said just prior that made me think WTF? But then slapped myself silly or thinking I was dealing with a rational human being and not a silly monkey

Please give me your rock solid evidence for a Globe Earth whilst disproving other theories that even scientists have said are either plausible or are currently spending millions of dollars trying to answer

That is your exact quote dude.  Im going to use your quote again and call BS on you.  I want to know what source you have of scientists spending millions disproving theories.  Show me monkey boy. 

Sure. here is one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2522482/Is-universe-hologram-Physicists-believe-live-projection.html

These eggheads don't write papers and research for free you know. And they don't come cheap!

Here is one for Is Our Universe a Simulation

https://www.insidescience.org/news/what-if-reality-was-really-just-sim-universe

Again, I doubt they are doing it for free.

Know your place

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 10:33:18 PM »
For a small fee, even you monkey boy can publish an article on both of those web pages.  And again, i hate to bust your bubble, but you have again provided no evidence of scientists making millions to prove some made up theory.  As promised, I called you on your BS.  Try again. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 10:44:17 PM »
Your a bit of a dumbarse and have no idea how the world of scientific research works. Which is odd considering you are a monkey whose probably been the subject of many experiments.

I'm not saying they MAKING millions. However over the course of years and years MILLIONS would have been spent on equipment and TIME (remember people get paid salaries to study these things and write these papers that could otherwise have been devoted to other areas).

Now you are using the typical Flat Earther tactic of just rebuffing any evidence presented to you as nonsense and meaningless. I bet you never even read the links.

You've been on this flat earth forum too long already lol. You are starting to write and sound like one

Know your place

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2017, 10:47:40 PM »
There is one thing i can promise you for sure.  There is not one scientist on the planet working on an alternative theory for a round earth.  Let me repeat that in a more simple way so its easier for you to understand.  No scientist today believes anything other than a globe earth....NONE.  No, not even one.  I can promise you that for sure. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2017, 11:01:31 PM »
I accept your defeat. Your graciousness is out of character but appreciated nonetheless

By the way I did not say they were studying different shapes the Earth could be. Never said that.

It was me that proposed that our world may not be all it appears to be if you were to look through the lens that showed the entire true nature of the universe. We occupy 3 dimensions and our eyes see but a fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. Our brain (yours in particular) is incredibly limited in its ability to comprehend the vast scale of the universe. So to say or even pretend we have the answers to all the questions is pretty arrogant.

Picture this

You live in a 2D world. If someone move a 3D sphere over the top of you, you would not see a sphere. You would see a line getting bigger and bigger and then smaller and smaller. You would have no way to comprehend the object was anything but a line. You could run all the experiments you want, you could not ascertain that the true shape was a sphere

Now imagine us in a 3D world. What would 4D look like?

String theory suggests 11 dimensions. What the hell would any of that look like? I don't need to tell you that there are some very high profile physicists that are researching this and then there is quantum physics

We have theorised 'virtual particles' That 'pop' in and out of existence. What if those virtual particles are actually constantly in existence and like the 3d sphere moving over a person in a 2D world and just seeing a line, these particles are actually operating in dimensions we aren't in

These are the thought experiments I am interested in. But clearly it is waaaaaay beyond your comprehension or ability to even think outside the box.

That is why you come here so angry at the prospect that people aren't just parroting what they see on TV and actually explore. Don't you get it? It doesn't matter if its wrong. It doesn't matter if it goes no where. What matters is that people are thinking and talking and expressing new ideas and creativity.

But you wouldn't understand.... Your just a cute little monkey

Know your place

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2017, 11:14:16 PM »
Ok, monkey boy, you go ahead and investigate your string cheese THEORY, the rest of us normals with will live our lives based on FACTS.  Like I said earlier, you think your smarter than you actually are.  I know your mom told you that you are so smart but trust me, she had to say that just to make you stop crying.  Also, any credibility you have or had, goes right out the window since you are on a flat earth website.  The only people that come here are the weirdos that actually believe the earth is flat, and those that like making fun of those that believe the earth is flat.  Like I said earlier, its like watching the monkeys at the zoo.  On a side note, i dont appreciate you hitting on me calling me cute and all.  Im not gay im happily married.  Im sure you can find some weirdo that will make you happy somewhere.  Maybe he will like string cheese too. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2017, 11:24:22 PM »
You realise you sound utterly ridiculous knocking on the string theory. Your ignorance in physics is truly astounding

You say you're married but you type like a teen whose balls haven't even dropped yet. Honestly I shake my head at not only your ignorance but in how astounding arrogant know it all attitude but then knock on and dismiss the work of brilliant physicists across the world working on these theories.

So what is it you do and what's your contribution? Why should anyone respect you?

Ok, monkey boy, you go ahead and investigate your string cheese THEORY, the rest of us normals with will live our lives based on FACTS.  Like I said earlier, you think your smarter than you actually are.  I know your mom told you that you are so smart but trust me, she had to say that just to make you stop crying.  Also, any credibility you have or had, goes right out the window since you are on a flat earth website.  The only people that come here are the weirdos that actually believe the earth is flat, and those that like making fun of those that believe the earth is flat.  Like I said earlier, its like watching the monkeys at the zoo.  On a side note, i dont appreciate you hitting on me calling me cute and all.  Im not gay im happily married.  Im sure you can find some weirdo that will make you happy somewhere.  Maybe he will like string cheese too.

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 07:39:21 AM »

That's right, firejimmy. You're a flat earther by association now. Having a tantrum won't do you any good. ONE OF US, ONE OF US.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2017, 01:13:05 PM »
Instead of where the Screen Name came from... or the Picture, or Roll Call, where are you from....

I'd Love to know the age of everyone....

I bet there are some real sad sacks around here... (not looking at myself of course)
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2017, 01:22:00 PM »
There was a "guess the age of the person before you" thread a while back.  You might have to dig a while to find it though.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2017, 01:48:04 PM »
I came here because the penguins forced me to.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2017, 05:19:57 PM »
why bother, they don't listen, they don't care. We try to show FErs proof and they won't have any of it. Looking at these forums makes me sad and a little frustrated, when it used to make me laugh. It makes me sad because some of these people are parents, adults, god forbid teachers. they won't listen, not to anything, so what is your reason for posting here REers? Why do you keep trying?

the reason I came here was to try and help those on the fence realize these FE theorists are lying to them to make them part with donations and harm their intellect. If you manage to prove to just 1 person on the fence the truth you have done some good.
FE people have nothing to fear but sphere itself

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2017, 05:41:58 PM »
What donations?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2017, 05:51:22 PM »

the reason I came here was to try and help those on the fence realize these FE theorists are lying to them to make them part with donations and harm their intellect.

He just said he is here to harm our intellect.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2017, 08:13:30 PM »
There was a "guess the age of the person before you" thread a while back.  You might have to dig a while to find it though.
This thread? Guess the age of the poster before you « Reply #102 on: Today at 01:11:28 PM »

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2017, 08:18:23 PM »
What donations?

I did not say this forum I meant in general, many flat Earth sites do accept donations, you do not host youtube either my point was that people join forums like this then get linked to youtube etc and that generates money for people doing flat earth videos
FE people have nothing to fear but sphere itself

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2017, 12:53:03 PM »
Because of the lulz.

And Sauerkraut, of course.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2017, 03:05:36 PM »
I suppose I like this website mostly for reading and entertainment.
Such as just reading flat earth replies to simple round earth facts.
It is also educational or just for review of many subjects.

For examples.:
As an amateur radio operator, doing some research on how the distance from the earth to the moon was estimated was interesting for a  review on "Moon Bounce", especially some of the flat earth replies.
And how the distance to the horizon was estimated was some interesting review of a subject from my Navy service.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:12:23 PM by Googleotomy »
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2017, 05:51:57 PM »
Your a bit of a dumbarse and have no idea how the world of scientific research works. Which is odd considering you are a monkey whose probably been the subject of many experiments.

I'm not saying they MAKING millions. However over the course of years and years MILLIONS would have been spent on equipment and TIME (remember people get paid salaries to study these things and write these papers that could otherwise have been devoted to other areas).

Now you are using the typical Flat Earther tactic of just rebuffing any evidence presented to you as nonsense and meaningless. I bet you never even read the links.

You've been on this flat earth forum too long already lol. You are starting to write and sound like one

As I see it, it is you that has wandered into Plato's cave, and have found it so interesting that you want to take a seat as they are playing the flat Earth.
As for evidence, the moon orbits the earth, by this we have artificial satellites, Communications, GPS, the ISS and more. But in Plato's cave all these proofs are lies. So when I provided a proof, the first thing it comes out is, its a lie. So how can you argue with that.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2017, 01:51:04 AM »
If I have walked into Plato's cave then I followed physicists like Neil deGrass Tyson, Michio Kaku, Steven Hawking and countless others involved in cool and outlandish research who I take leads from. How is opening your mind to strange and weird possibilities anything like Plato's cave. I have already said I believe in the globe earth along with all its evidence that work just as it should for us humans for all intents and purposes. I would say I'm the dude that walks out of the cave and desires to want to know ALL the secrets of the universe.

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2017, 09:39:41 AM »
MouseWalker posts about Plato's cave a lot. He thinks he is being profound.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2017, 07:18:12 PM »
MouseWalker posts about Plato's cave a lot. He thinks he is being profound.
Matbe he's just trying to emulate Bunthorne from Iolanthe
Quote from: W.S. Gilbert
And ev'ry one will say,
As you walk your mystic way,
"If this young man expresses himself in terms too deep for me,
Why, what a very singularly deep young man
this deep young man must be!"

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2017, 07:46:06 AM »
I would like to say I regret posting this thread, as much as I hate to admit it this thread adds nothing to anything. at the time of me posting it I had some personal anger and for some reason this was what I did to vent it, once . again apologies, have a nice day.

Don't beat yourself up over it....

Technically, flat Earth adds absolutely nothing to society. In fact, it's quite detrimental.

...and I am here to laugh at it!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.