Poll

What do you think about my Flat Earth Flipper Theory/Model?

I believe that it is the most realistic representation of the Earth!
I think that it is plausible, and explains a lot that FE can't logically.
I have some more questions on it...
Some things make sense, but I believe in a different model...
The Flipper Theory sounds ridiculous! i belieev the earth is iNfiNItE!!1
The Flipper Theory sounds ridiculous! I am a gullible roundie!
What in the hell is the Flat Earth Flipper Model?

Flat Earth Flipper Theory General/Poll/Explanation

• 109 Replies

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Flat Earth Flipper Theory General/Poll/Explanation
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2017, 08:12:43 AM »
"Mountain of evidence" is all you roundies talk about. All of you clowns are like a hive-mind; all brainwashed by NASA. This "mountain of evidence" is easily debunkable. Ask ANYTHING and we will come up with a logical explanation to prove the flat earth flipper theory CORRECT. Read the bible, the earth is flat, so if you are a roundie, you are an atheist.

Sunsuck

Blue Marble photo from Apollo 17

You know these photos are all fake right? They know that it is impossible to take perfect centered photos from a satellite so they just computer generate hundreds of pictures to make it seem like we can. And lets not mention the number times that the "photos" show North America as half the size of the Earth.

How come there are no NASA images from above the arctic? Suspicious...

No they aren't "fake"...

Differences in photographic distance account for the size variation of continents.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Flatz

• NASA is lying about the stars!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2017, 08:21:13 AM »
"Mountain of evidence" is all you roundies talk about. All of you clowns are like a hive-mind; all brainwashed by NASA. This "mountain of evidence" is easily debunkable. Ask ANYTHING and we will come up with a logical explanation to prove the flat earth flipper theory CORRECT. Read the bible, the earth is flat, so if you are a roundie, you are an atheist.

Sunsuck

You know these photos are all fake right? They know that it is impossible to take perfect centered photos from a satellite so they just computer generate hundreds of pictures to make it seem like we can. And lets not mention the number times that the "photos" show North America as half the size of the Earth.

No they aren't "fake"...

Differences in photographic distance account for the size variation of continents.

Just because you're in a different area in "orbit" doesn't mean you see certain continents twice as large. You're just making things up. Get straight or get out. Satellites don't exist because there is no orbit around a DISK.

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2017, 08:26:37 AM »

Sunsuck

No they aren't "fake"...

Just because you're in a different area in "orbit" doesn't mean you see certain continents twice as large. You're just making things up. Get straight or get out. Satellites don't exist because there is no orbit around a DISK.
Yes actually it does. Not understanding something doesn't make it not true. Also for the record:

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 08:28:25 AM »

Sunsuck

the two picture are take from 2 different viewpoints. you can clearly see that on one you can see Canada and on the other not.

no debunking here.
next try.
there are lots of questions left for you.

Flatz

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 08:32:21 AM »

Sunsuck

No they aren't "fake"...

Yes actually it does. Not understanding something doesn't make it not true. Also for the record:

Why is there such a big cloud in the way of North America? because NASA didn't want to edit in so much land mass into their computer software. Also that picture of the arctic isn't DIRECTLY above it. This is because the poles would get in the way. What about pictures of the antarctic? Show me a picture taken by NASA that shows the ice wall and II will believe NASA is truthful.

Flatz

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2017, 08:34:22 AM »

Sunsuck

the two picture are take from 2 different viewpoints. you can clearly see that on one you can see Canada and on the other not.

no debunking here.
next try.

It doesn't matter how you look at the Earth. North America shouldn't take up half the side of the planet.

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2017, 08:34:47 AM »
Except evidence has been presented over and over again without any debunking.  Right below your challenge, there are two posts asking questions, and instead of a logical explanation to them, you posted a pair of pictures that brushes up against only one issue, and your point has already been explained in numerous threads.  Your interpretation of the pictures is wrong because the pictures aren't from the same height or angle so they shouldn't look the same. 

I've only been here a month and I have seen what passes for "logical explanation" around here for perfectly valid questions that demonstrate how flawed a flat Earth model is.

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2017, 08:39:24 AM »

Sunsuck

no debunking here.
next try.

It doesn't matter how you look at the Earth. North America shouldn't take up half the side of the planet.

an experiment for you:

-take a ball
-paint one half of the ball red the other blue
-look straight on the red painted side:  you see only red
-turns the ball 180 deg
-now tell me if you see any red.

it matters from where you look.

you failed.
try again.

Crutchwater

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2017, 08:41:06 AM »
Just because YOU don't know how cameras work, doesn't mean those photos are fake

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2017, 09:14:15 AM »

Sunsuck

No they aren't "fake"...

Why is there such a big cloud in the way of North America? because NASA didn't want to edit in so much land mass into their computer software. Also that picture of the arctic isn't DIRECTLY above it. This is because the poles would get in the way. What about pictures of the antarctic? Show me a picture taken by NASA that shows the ice wall and II will believe NASA is truthful.
The hell, where's the second image.... http://www.gifex.com/images/0X0/2009-11-04-10830/Arctic-satellite-map.jpg Most Arctic imaging is done in reference to the ice shelves, so finding anything directly above isn't like.

Umm, why would images of the antarctic show the ice wall that doesn't exist? There's plenty of pictures of Antarctica floating about, but none are going to show your imaginary ice wall.

Straight

• We should put all "SCIENTISTS" behind BARS
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 09:25:54 AM »
Time to bitchslap some roundies, it's time to straighten things out!

How about explaining what causes 2 high tides every day.

Maybe if you actually read my main thread post you would be able to logically derive how tides work. The Moon is on two axis of rotation (same as the sun), and moves in a circular pattern around the Earth (as well as on its own second axis). This movement of the moon pulls and pushes the oceans, pretty basic stuff even a 1st grader would know.

The tides are made more frequent (two a day) due to the second axis of rotation of the moon.

Explain sunsets without using magic.
Explain eclipses without imaginary never seen magic orbs.

Magic is saying there is some mythical force pulling everything down all the time into a ball catapulting through the universe around a ball of fire.

Why do I see stars on the horizon but not the mountains in between me and the star.

??? What are you even talking about?

Why is gravity measurably different in different locations on earth.
Btw, the bible is a book that tells you how to go to heaven NOT how the heavens go.

You praise Satan and love eating babies.

Don't say things about the Bible and God.

ANOTHER ROUNDIE DEBUNKED - NEXT

-flight distances between Sydney Australia and Johannesburg
-flight distances between Sydney Australia and Santiago Chile

What about them? The current Flat Earth map that gets passed around is not 100% accurate, as nobody here is a cartographer. As well, I do not believe the FE theory, but the FE Flipper theory, which is much better distance wise.

-solar eclipse
-lunar eclipse

Did you even read my main thread post?

Here is a quote from my post, made bigger so you can read it better.

Solar Eclipses

Because the Moon hangs slightly lower than the Sun and is able to pass under the Sun, the Moon can cause solar eclipses.

"But wouldn't that mean we would have a solar eclipse, like, every day??"

No, read on.

Second Axis of Rotation and Seasons

Now where you are imagining the Sun or Moon, replace them with a second "ornament pole arm" that can spin freely on its own axis of rotation. On the end of this second arm is the Sun or Moon.

What does this cause? This causes Solar Eclipses to be as rare as they really are, and it also allows and explains seasons. The Sun is sometimes closer to the Southern 'Hemisphere', sometimes closer to the Northern 'Hemisphere', and sometimes along the Equator.

Lunar Eclipses

Lunar Eclipses occur when the Sun and Moon are opposite of each other. The degree of 'oppositeness' and their own axis of rotation allow the lunar eclipses to be visible in different parts of the earth.

Read things in full and understand them in full before posting next time, don't waste peoples time.

-star movements around the sky (difference between northern and southern hemisphere)
-planetary movements

What about it? Things still work like your BS globe earth, the Earth is just flat (with poles in the arctic).

-direction of the sunset (for example: sunset at the equator at 21 of march is directly west, according to the FEI it should be shifted north)

As I said, two sets of rotation for Sun and Moon. Means sunset direction changes.

-satellites
-gravity

Don't exist. That's why all those "photos from space" are fake. Gravity doesn't exist, we are accelerating. Jesus Christ, did you even read my main thread post at all? I'm getting really tired of repeating myself.

-results of the expeditions to the south pole

Have you ever met anybody from the South "pole"? No. Because they 'disappear' after they learn the truth.

and BTW. where in the Bible (its anyway a Fairy Tail Book) is written that the earth is flat?

Read vvv

Show me on this doll where the bad man touched you.

Read ^^^

ANOTHER ROUDIE DEBUNKED - NEXT

Goddamn, where do you round earth clowns keep coming from?

This is just a stupid rant based on angry ignorance.

Says the Globalist raging on a FE forum.

-NASA is about 60 years old and only in the USA yet has brainwashed the world with the sphere earth for centuries apparently.

Nice logical fallacy. How long something has been around for and that proving some sort of "correlation" for trustworthiness is simply incorrect. Atheists have been around for a long time, doesn't mean they are good people.

-The mountains of evidence for round earth have not been debunked because it cant. Yet every aspect of FE has been debunked by facts and logic.
-you say that at least 99.97% of the world are atheists because they know the earth is a sphere. This is just dumb.

"Mountains of evidence" have all been debunked for Round Earth.
What are you even talking about? You sound like a fool.

Your dolphin flipper earth has the same flaws as all other flat earth theories so keep trying. Instead of trying explain the outside of your flat earth start with the most important part of it, a working FE map! Everything else comes after the map. You cant explain the heavens of a universe when you havnt even explained how the earth under your feet works yet.

Umm no, maps usually come AFTER the theory to better support it.

an experiment for you:

-take a ball
-turns the ball 180 deg

you failed.
try again.

What are you even blabbering about? Did mommy forget to tell you to get off the computer after 30 minutes?

Just because YOU don't know how cameras work, doesn't mean those photos are fake

How are the cameras relevant? How would the cameras even get there in the first place? Oh yeah that's right, they can't because satellites don't exist, and all the "photos" are just CGI/fake. Don't even get me started on explaining GPS...

And that concludes my ROAST of you round earth clowns. Status: Straightened Out

NAZA

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 09:54:54 AM »

Maybe if you actually read my main thread post you would be able to logically derive how tides work. The Moon is on two axis of rotation (same as the sun), and moves in a circular pattern around the Earth (as well as on its own second axis). This movement of the moon pulls and pushes the oceans, pretty basic stuff even a 1st grader would know.

The tides are made more frequent (two a day) due to the second axis of rotation of the moon.

Magic is saying there is some mythical force pulling everything down all the time into a ball catapulting through the universe around a ball of fire.

Why do I see stars on the horizon but not the mountains in between me and the star.

Btw, the bible is a book that tells you how to go to heaven NOT how the heavens go.

Perhaps you could use your first grade education to explain to me how exactly the moon "pushes and pulls" the oceans.  What forces are involved?

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 10:08:36 AM »

please present any evidence that supports your claim

no explanation here

it means the observable effect that objects drops below the horizon in the distance

if you want to bring some kind of mystical being like a god into the discussion you have first to prove its existens

only to remember: the bible is no evidence, its only a book written by people thousands of years ago

-flight distances between Sydney Australia and Johannesburg
-flight distances between Sydney Australia and Santiago Chile

What about them? The current Flat Earth map that gets passed around is not 100% accurate, as nobody here is a cartographer. As well, I do not believe the FE theory, but the FE Flipper theory, which is much better distance wise.
please present a map of your earth idea
-solar eclipse
-lunar eclipse

Did you even read my main thread post?

Here is a quote from my post, made bigger so you can read it better.

Solar Eclipses

Because the Moon hangs slightly lower than the Sun and is able to pass under the Sun, the Moon can cause solar eclipses.

"But wouldn't that mean we would have a solar eclipse, like, every day??"

No, read on.

Second Axis of Rotation and Seasons

Now where you are imagining the Sun or Moon, replace them with a second "ornament pole arm" that can spin freely on its own axis of rotation. On the end of this second arm is the Sun or Moon.

What does this cause? This causes Solar Eclipses to be as rare as they really are, and it also allows and explains seasons. The Sun is sometimes closer to the Southern 'Hemisphere', sometimes closer to the Northern 'Hemisphere', and sometimes along the Equator.

Lunar Eclipses

Lunar Eclipses occur when the Sun and Moon are opposite of each other. The degree of 'oppositeness' and their own axis of rotation allow the lunar eclipses to be visible in different parts of the earth.

Read things in full and understand them in full before posting next time, don't waste peoples time.

please present any evidence that supports that claims.
until now its only an idea in your head, nothing else

show that your idea is even physical possible
for example: what kind of material are these "ornament pole arm" made of

-star movements around the sky (difference between northern and southern hemisphere)
-planetary movements

What about it? Things still work like your BS globe earth, the Earth is just flat (with poles in the arctic).
the stars move on the northern hemisphere in the opposite direction than on the southern hemisphere.
how is that possible

can you make up a sketch of you flat earth idea, or better a computer simulation in blender.
would really help your arguing

-direction of the sunset (for example: sunset at the equator at 21 of march is directly west, according to the FEI it should be shifted north)

As I said, two sets of rotation for Sun and Moon. Means sunset direction changes.

that makes no sense.
what has the moon to do with the sunset?
-satellites
-gravity

Don't exist. That's why all those "photos from space" are fake. Gravity doesn't exist, we are accelerating. Jesus Christ, did you even read my main thread post at all? I'm getting really tired of repeating myself.

the problem is that you did not showed on little evidence that proves your claim.

show us that all pictures and videos from the ISS are fake and how they did it.

-results of the expeditions to the south pole

Have you ever met anybody from the South "pole"? No. Because they 'disappear' after they learn the truth.
have you ever met anybody that was on the mount everest?
do than also claim that the mountain does not exist.

also there are a lot of expeditions reports, if you say that they are all false, you have to prove that for each one
and BTW. where in the Bible (its anyway a Fairy Tail Book) is written that the earth is flat?

Read vvv

Show me on this doll where the bad man touched you.

Read ^^^

ANOTHER ROUDIE DEBUNKED - NEXT

as i said: the bible is a collection of storys. its a fairy tail book. that has nothing to do with reality.

if you see it as the reality, you also have to believe in talking snakes and donkeys

Goddamn, where do you round earth clowns keep coming from?

This is just a stupid rant based on angry ignorance.

Says the Globalist raging on a FE forum.

-NASA is about 60 years old and only in the USA yet has brainwashed the world with the sphere earth for centuries apparently.

Nice logical fallacy. How long something has been around for and that proving some sort of "correlation" for trustworthiness is simply incorrect. Atheists have been around for a long time, doesn't mean they are good people.
you claim that atheists are not good people?
who started more wars? atheists or religious people

but that is OT
-The mountains of evidence for round earth have not been debunked because it cant. Yet every aspect of FE has been debunked by facts and logic.
-you say that at least 99.97% of the world are atheists because they know the earth is a sphere. This is just dumb.

"Mountains of evidence" have all been debunked for Round Earth.
What are you even talking about? You sound like a fool.

Your dolphin flipper earth has the same flaws as all other flat earth theories so keep trying. Instead of trying explain the outside of your flat earth start with the most important part of it, a working FE map! Everything else comes after the map. You cant explain the heavens of a universe when you havnt even explained how the earth under your feet works yet.

Umm no, maps usually come AFTER the theory to better support it.

an experiment for you:

-take a ball
-turns the ball 180 deg

you failed.
try again.

What are you even blabbering about? Did mommy forget to tell you to get off the computer after 30 minutes?

How are the cameras relevant? How would the cameras even get there in the first place? Oh yeah that's right, they can't because satellites don't exist, and all the "photos" are just CGI/fake. Don't even get me started on explaining GPS...

no debunking done by you.
you have not shown one little evidence for your claim.
the only thin you have done is screaming insults.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2017, 10:09:30 AM »

Sunsuck

No they aren't "fake"...

I trust Google Earth... because I can go to every point on this planet that I've been to and zoom in and see where i've been.... and there are a few places I've been to....

With Google Earth I can recreate the left image (2007) .... I cannot recreate the right image (2012)...

I don't know where the pictures came from.... I know the illuminati picture claims they are both from Nasa, but.... I can't confirm that...

Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 10:12:04 AM »
I don't suppose you realize that just saying something is true doesn't make it true.  If you'd like to "straighten out" the "roundies" you'll need to provide observations and mathematical models of those observations. 

For example, saying there are multiple axes of rotation for the sun and moon to explain tides and eclipses is all well and good, but it's utterly useless unless you can model it mathematically, showing the height of each object at any given point on its route, the speed they are travelling, and the exact dimensions of the routes travelled.  Once you have that model, you can start to calculate whether or not an eclipse is coming or when the tides should be rising and falling.  Without the ability to collect data and predict observations, you're just making noise. 

This is the problem with all of the "debunking" that goes on here.  You rant on about the "truth" of how things are, but it's like you think just saying something louder and more frequently will somehow make it so.  It won't. 

Crutchwater

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 10:17:38 AM »
I can't WAIT to hear your crack-pot theory on GPS!

This is gonna be good!

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 10:23:42 AM »

lots of BS

THIS just debunked all or your arguments. No wonder you're all not responding.

are you able to read???

Flatz

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2017, 10:30:32 AM »

lots of BS

are you able to read??? I can't!

Flatz

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2017, 10:40:28 AM »
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:41:59 AM by Flatz »

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2017, 10:47:28 AM »

lots of BS

Straight/Flatz, why do you not argue like grown up, why do you post like 5 year old would do?

and it does not help that you post as 2 persons we know that you are only one person with 2 logins.

Flatz

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2017, 10:50:45 AM »

lots of BS

Straight/Flatz, why do you not argue like grown up, why do you post like 5 year old would do?

and it does not help that you post as 2 persons we know that you are only one person with 2 logins.

How can i prove im not the same person as this "straight" person? Surely easier than proving how the earth is actually flat.

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2017, 10:54:01 AM »

Sunsuck

No they aren't "fake"...

I trust Google Earth... because I can go to every point on this planet that I've been to and zoom in and see where i've been.... and there are a few places I've been to....

With Google Earth I can recreate the left image (2007) .... I cannot recreate the right image (2012)...

I don't know where the pictures came from.... I know the illuminati picture claims they are both from Nasa, but.... I can't confirm that...
I recall someone describing how that image was taken. I'll see if I can find it, but from what I recall it had a lot to do with altitude, and maybe something with camera lens? Lemme see what I can some up with, or maybe if I can duplicate it on GE.

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2017, 11:02:28 AM »

lots of BS

How can i prove im not the same person as this "straight" person? Surely easier than proving how the earth is actually flat.

you will never be able to proof that the earth is flat, you can not disprove reality.

Flatz

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2017, 11:07:06 AM »

lots of BS

you will never be able to proof that the earth is flat, you can not disprove reality.

Do you people post on this site because you envy our higher level of thinking? Or are you just bored? Because this should be a site for flatties, or roundies looking for answers who wish to be flatties. Why are you people on this site?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:29:13 AM by Flatz »

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2017, 11:18:03 AM »

lots of BS

Do you people post on this site because you envy our higher level of thinking? Or are you just bored? Because this should be a site for flatties, or roundies looking for answers who wish to be flatties.

but the answers here given for a flat earth are all wrong and lies.

it is ask for explanations, but there was never one that would fit with the reality.

or FEIB like sceptimatic simply ignore question to answer about his claims.

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2017, 11:36:16 AM »

lots of BS

Do you people post on this site because you envy our higher level of thinking? Or are you just bored? Because this should be a site for flatties, or roundies looking for answers who wish to be flatties. Why are you people on this site?
I'm here as someone who takes pity on you and is trying to help you climb out of the depths of your monumental ignorance. 

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2017, 11:37:50 AM »

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72205.0

This proves the flat earth, round earthers
Oh, I see.  You're just messing around.  Okay then.

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2017, 11:45:51 AM »

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72205.0

This proves the flat earth, round earthers
Oh, I see.  You're just messing around.  Okay then.

ok now i see he is a troll that shows how stupid FEIB do argue.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2017, 01:36:31 PM »
I can't WAIT to hear your crack-pot theory on GPS!

This is gonna be good!

Flatz: We post here because we are bored... and while we hear about you flat earth guys, we've never met one... I think FE'rs are interesting because it takes a lot of intelligence to so adamantly defend a position. I have a basic understanding of the psychology behind why you guys do this... While it is absolutely ego driven, I also think it is Tribal. "We are the Few, the determined"

But, you also remind me of a conservative radio host... No matter what the right does, you will always be 100% on board. And even here, no matter what sillyness comes out, I've never heard a FEr deny another FE Brother's... claim....

And the Ego thing comes into never backing down on an idea no matter how silly it is... There are more FE models than there are denominations of the Protestant religion... And every FE model that I've seen, which is only a few since I've been here... is defended as if "you" are the only one who knows the truth...

Like this Stacked Atmosphere being the source of the gravity effect, while this other guy is flipping an Earth Coin..... 

As far as GPS, which is one of my favorites... The FE logic doesn't agree on this either.... Either there are GPS radio towers positioned across the flat globe (even on water), that are able to triangulate you down to a couple feet of accuracy (more depending on if you are Illuminati or not).

Or there are space blimps that act as the Geosynchronous GPS Satellite. This would be more plausible, but you'd need A LOT of sky blimps, and they wouldn't be allowed to move.... they have to be Completely stationary...

Like I've said forever... I work with satellite based technology, in my current job and previous... I know the limitations of it, such as Line of Sight... and I know when it excels.

I remember when my old flip phone GPS Map first came out, it used radio tower based GPS and it suuuuuucked and was slow... I got So lost when I drove through DC and it could not figure it out... I bought a Garmin that day (satellite based)...  phone based GPS is now based off of the Space Blimps, where as the E911 service is still tower based.

Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Straight

• We should put all "SCIENTISTS" behind BARS
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2017, 02:07:53 PM »
Flatz: We post here because we are bored... and while we hear about you flat earth guys, we've never met one... I think FE'rs are interesting because it takes a lot of intelligence to so adamantly defend a position. I have a basic understanding of the psychology behind why you guys do this... While it is absolutely ego driven, I also think it is Tribal. "We are the Few, the determined"

I admire your genuity and understanding. You seem to be the only round earther on my thread who doesn't just scream insults for arguments.  :P

But, you also remind me of a conservative radio host... No matter what the right does, you will always be 100% on board. And even here, no matter what sillyness comes out, I've never heard a FEr deny another FE Brother's... claim....

Alex Jones? He conveys the truth to his listeners, however I agree that he supports the president even when he falters in producing his promised results.

As for never hearing a FEr deny another FEr claim, the Earth being infinite with there being no gravity, but explained as "things just 'fall'" (*cough John Davis) is almost as ridiculous as a ball Earth. Granted I am not a pure Flat Earther, as I believe in my own theory (which explains things a LOT more logically and technically).

And the Ego thing comes into never backing down on an idea no matter how silly it is... There are more FE models than there are denominations of the Protestant religion... And every FE model that I've seen, which is only a few since I've been here... is defended as if "you" are the only one who knows the truth...

Like this Stacked Atmosphere being the source of the gravity effect, while this other guy is flipping an Earth Coin..... 

As far as GPS, which is one of my favorites... The FE logic doesn't agree on this either.... Either there are GPS radio towers positioned across the flat globe (even on water), that are able to triangulate you down to a couple feet of accuracy (more depending on if you are Illuminati or not).

Or there are space blimps that act as the Geosynchronous GPS Satellite. This would be more plausible, but you'd need A LOT of sky blimps, and they wouldn't be allowed to move.... they have to be Completely stationary...

Yes, I am putting together a full length explanation of this for the Flipper theory and model. There was a thread recently (few weeks ago) on Q&A I believe on how GPS works, and I agree with parts of what was discussed there.  ;D

Hope to have intellectual and beneficial conversations with more people like you.  ;)