B.o.B

• 74 Replies

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
B.o.B
« on: September 28, 2017, 11:42:08 AM »
Have any of you Flat Earther's contributed to his GoFundMe to prove that the Earth is Flat?

Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Re: B.o.B
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 12:07:46 PM »
Because, $1 million is enough to put multiple satellites in orbit.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

RocketSauce

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 12:15:25 PM »
yeah, but he's already raised like... a thousand bucks...

*fact*

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 07:16:00 PM »
It's a waste of money and time. As NASA and BoB knows, satellites are only in range to take flat pictures of a very large earth. Do the math.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

RocketSauce

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 08:30:26 AM »
It's a waste of money and time. As NASA and BoB knows, satellites are only in range to take flat pictures of a very large earth. Do the math.

Thank you....

And by doing the Math, do you mean the... Himawari 8 math?

The weather satellite that Japan put into Geosynchronous, and takes transmits full hemisphere photos of the Earth... Every 10 minutes, which they provide to the public and you can see.... *below*... and that you can look through to entire archive of pictures....

https://himawari8.nict.go.jp/ 

Have a look see.... I know it is easy to say... Photoshop... but... Every 10 minutes, a team of Photoshop wizards are rendering these photos in complete secrecy to perpetuate the Round Earth Myth...

..................................................... maybe................................................ But please.... show me the math of why it is absolutely not possible...

*fact*

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 02:07:41 PM »

Does what you want from us sound fair? How many times have I asked you to do the math and how many times did you do it?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:10:54 AM by sovietchild »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

RocketSauce

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 02:28:45 PM »
I consistently get no response when I mention himawari 8...

Every FR'r constantly says... There are no pictures of the earth that are not composites...

I say... what about this thing...

Even the crickets don't chirp... Silence or topic change...

*fact*

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2017, 03:18:24 PM »

Does what you want from us seem reasonable to you? How many times have I asked you to do the math and how many time did you do it?

Don't be too harsh on poor John, he's obviously still busy to figure out the math describing his precious non-euclidean space crap.
I'd suggest you come back to it in about 10 years time or so...  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

?

dutchy

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 03:22:53 PM »

Does what you want from us seem reasonable to you? How many times have I asked you to do the math ;D and how many time did you do it?

Don't be too harsh on poor John, he's obviously still busy to figure out the math describing his precious non-euclidean space crap.
I'd suggest you come back to it in about 10 years time or so...  :-\
And i am sure you, Rabinoz and co will still be here to confront him with errors !
Never imagined how the flatearth forums could become your internet home now and for the decades to come ;D

NAZA

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2017, 05:46:55 PM »

A fool and his money are soon parted.

That said anyone want to bet that this expedition never makes it out of port?   :)

Logick

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2017, 05:58:39 PM »
Have any of you Flat Earther's contributed to his GoFundMe to prove that the Earth is Flat?
Have you considered how life-risking such an expedition would be? Also, have you considered that we all have lives and a need to make a living?

Why don't you concentrate your critical attention on NAZA instead of the common man, traitor?
quod erat demonstrandum

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 10:27:39 PM »
Wow not even the hard core FEIB are willing to support somebody that is willing to prove their believe.

That put a good light on the Fakt how much they believe in the FE.

Or all the FEIB that here post that it is a waste of money or to dangerous are only FFEIB : Fake Flat Earth Idea Believer.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2017, 10:29:36 PM »
I'm so sorry I didn't get this in first post.

[youtube][/youtube]

If I believed in him and what he was doing I would donate.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2017, 10:24:02 AM »

Are you really expecting us to do the math?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
I spoke a bit too soon. I think its not a bad idea to have private sector flat earth interests represented. More power to BoB

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 01:17:55 PM »
I spoke a bit too soon. I think its not a bad idea to have private sector flat earth interests represented. More power to BoB

How much did you pledge?

What did made you change your believe?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2017, 01:49:20 PM »
I changed my mind because 'I think its not a bad idea to have private sector flat earth interests represented.' I have not pledged yet, but I may in two weeks if its still up and going.

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2017, 02:05:06 PM »
The B.o.B. thing was actually where I first heard about the FE theory. There was a post on reddit that I read through.

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2017, 11:24:17 AM »
If Bobby Ray Simmons Jr AKA B.o.B. truly believes in flat earth he would just pay the 1 million himself since he is worth 8 million. This tells me deep down he doesnt really believe in FE and wont take the chance with his money that he is wrong. He would rather spend other peoples money who are not millionaires.

If this happens I see one of three things happening.
- The pictures show a flat earth. (this will never happen but must be mentioned)
- The pictures show sphere earth and flat earthers change their mind. (would be nice)
- Flat earthers will cry its fake CGI and say "they" got to him, then just go on believing FE. (most likely scenario)
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 11:31:03 AM »
If Bobby Ray Simmons Jr AKA B.o.B. truly believes in flat earth he would just pay the 1 million himself since he is worth 8 million. This tells me deep down he doesnt really believe in FE and wont take the chance with his money that he is wrong. He would rather spend other peoples money who are not millionaires.

If this happens I see one of three things happening.
- The pictures show a flat earth. (this will never happen but must be mentioned)
- The pictures show sphere earth and flat earthers change their mind. (would be nice)
- Flat earthers will cry its fake CGI and say "they" got to him, then just go on believing FE. (most likely scenario)

Maybe he wants to show that the earth  is not flat but do not pay for it himself. He wants to use the money of FEIB.

Sure it would be the 3rd case, because it's always that way.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 02:45:49 PM »
If Bobby Ray Simmons Jr AKA B.o.B. truly believes in flat earth he would just pay the 1 million himself since he is worth 8 million.
Meh.  You can take a Russian "Edge of Space" Mig flight for less than $20k.  That should be chump change for a rapper. 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

RocketSauce

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2017, 08:45:03 AM »

A fool and his money are soon parted.

That said anyone want to bet that this expedition never makes it out of port?   :)

I'll put a dollar on that...

*fact*

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2017, 11:08:21 AM »

Thank you....

The weather satellite that Japan put into Geosynchronous, and takes transmits full hemisphere photos of the Earth... Every 10 minutes, which they provide to the public and you can see.... *below*... and that you can look through to entire archive of pictures....

Have a look see.... I know it is easy to say... Photoshop... but... Every 10 minutes, a team of Photoshop wizards are rendering these photos in complete secrecy to perpetuate the Round Earth Myth...

..................................................... maybe................................................ But please.... show me the math of why it is absolutely not possible...

Himawari does not take single shoot pics.

Himawari runs a scan of a select portion of Earth.

And then a different select portion, and so on.

Those scans are then stitched together.

You and Himawari can go GFY.

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »
If Bobby Ray Simmons Jr AKA B.o.B. truly believes in flat earth he would just pay the 1 million himself since he is worth 8 million.
Meh.  You can take a Russian "Edge of Space" Mig flight for less than $20k.  That should be chump change for a rapper.

Proves nothing you lying, diapered penguin.

It is bad enough you shit your drawers on a consistent basis.

Please stop shitting up these boards.

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2017, 11:48:15 AM »

Thank you....

does it madder how that satellite take the picture, impotent is that they are real pictures of the earth that show that the earth is a globe and also that satellites exist.

RocketSauce

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2017, 12:14:19 PM »

Thank you....

But What I would like to focus on, while me and this satellite, "GF" ourselves.....  Is that Himawari 8 is doing whatever it does, however it does it... which you have described to us all... while it is suspended in a geosynchronous orbit... (a satellite) ........ taking pictures of the Earth (which does not appear flat)... and stitching them together and transmitting them down every 10 minutes

Oh, and please... how do you know how it works again?

- Wikipedia
Instruments
The primary instrument aboard Himawari 8, the Advanced Himawari Imager (AHI), is a 16 channel multispectral imager to capture visible light and infrared images of the Asia-Pacific region.[6] The instrument was designed and built by Exelis Geospatial Systems (now Harris Space & Intelligence Systems) and has similar spectral and spatial characteristics to the Advanced Baseline Imager (ABI) planned for use in the American GOES-R satellites. The AHI can produce images with a resolution down to 500m and can provide full disk observations every 10 mins and image the whole Japan territory every 2.5 minutes.[6] The Australian Bureau of Meteorology CEO Dr Rob Vertessy stated that Himawari 8 "generates about 50 times more data than the previous satellite".[7]

Data recorded from the Japanese Himawari 8 will be made freely available for use by meteorological agencies in other countries.[7]

From what I can gather, it takes pictures of the earth in different wave lengths, or using different filters, puts them together and transmits. Doesn't say anything about scanning different portions of the globe at different times... could you please cite your information?

Cheers mate
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:16:18 PM by RocketSauce »

*fact*

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2017, 12:18:55 PM »

Proves nothing you lying, diapered penguin.

It is bad enough you shit your drawers on a consistent basis.

Please stop shitting up these boards.
Welcome back.  How long before you get banned again?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

RocketSauce

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2017, 12:20:01 PM »
is he a true believer?

ooooOOOOOooohhh     :o  :o  :o

*fact*

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2017, 12:22:05 PM »
My smartphone takes bitchin panoramic photograph, stitched together from multiple images....

Really cool, you can try it yourself!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

RocketSauce

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2017, 12:46:59 PM »
I think this B.o.B feller is really going to blow the lid off this whole thing...

Say good bye to your schill checks brothers!

*fact*