Where did your avatar come from?

• 71 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Where did your avatar come from?
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2017, 11:46:06 AM »
Every time i finish a long winded post... I hate myself so much...

It's pointless, it doesn't make me happy, it doesn't change a mind... I need to start a thread called...  Flat Earth and Vegans are the same, just on a different subject.

(I'd argue 99.99% of all Vegans are probably in better shape and pull more attractive mates than Flat Earther's though, so I guess they're not quite the same)

I have an idea! Just relax and enjoy the forum. I guarantee that any idea you have to insult us has already been tried.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2017, 11:48:27 AM »

It's pointless, it doesn't make me happy, it doesn't change a mind... I need to start a thread called...  Flat Earth and Vegans are the same, just on a different subject.

(I'd argue 99.99% of all Vegans are probably in better shape and pull more attractive mates than Flat Earther's though, so I guess they're not quite the same)

Well the male vegans I know are kinda scrawny and skinny...
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2017, 12:13:49 PM »

I have an idea! Just relax and enjoy the forum. I guarantee that any idea you have to insult us has already been tried.

I have no problem with... some of "You People"

But I always go back to the idea that "you people" are arguing that the physical reality I live in is wrong from what I know. I'm not talking about religion or morality or politics... I'm talking about the ground I walk on...

Is it petty? Of course... It's retarded, in the most offensive sense of the word... But it is one of the few topics that enrages me so hard... I don't care about 9/11 consiperacies, JFK, Emails, Building 7... doesn't bother me, because it is all speculation of things you have no way of proving otherwise...

Here, you are telling me that the satellites I use for work don't exist... I USE THEM... I listen to a signal from a Satellite in my car... And that is why I hate myself... I am allowing either a troll that is way smarter than me, or a complete and utter dumb dumb that has the capacity to hit letters on a keyboard effectively enough to convey thought and has tricked me into debating the most retarded of topics of our age...

I lean towards the prior, but I can't discount the Latter... InFlatEarth I am convinced was a Dumb Dumb that happened to be intelligent enough to use letters in the correct order that I could read them.

So, why do I come back? I read a post that is SUPER stupid and I am drawn to the idea of cornering that person into a logic trap... The idea of "I GOT YOU NOW"...  but I always forget about their greatest escape method...  Ignore and dismiss....... you paint them into a logic corner and they magically float away on their magical fallacy cloud.

On the bright side... I have gotten one of you to admit, it's a big troll game...

Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2017, 12:56:56 PM »

Think of it as an opportunity to sharpen your prose. More words isn't always better.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2017, 01:08:43 PM »

Think of it as an opportunity to sharpen your prose. More words isn't always better.
Right.  Never use a big word when a diminutive alternative will suffice.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

RocketSauce

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2017, 01:15:07 PM »
if you put an infinite number of chimpanzees in an infinity large room with an infinite numbers of type writers... is it possible that one of them will type the complete works of sandokhan?

how many of the other chimpanzees would have given up on typing and just started banging all around this one special monkey randomly typing away....

That is a thought experiment.

*fact*

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2017, 02:48:36 PM »
if you put an infinite number of chimpanzees in an infinity large room with an infinite numbers of type writers... is it possible that one of them will type the complete works of sandokhan?

how many of the other chimpanzees would have given up on typing and just started banging all around this one special monkey randomly typing away....

It may take a length of time of many times the age of the universe, but it will happen eventually.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2017, 02:55:26 PM »
sandokhan cannot be defeated.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2017, 03:18:10 PM »
Truth.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2017, 03:31:57 PM »

What if...

We are all chimpanzees and Sandokhan is that chimp that wrote those works......

What a mindfuck

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

RocketSauce

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2017, 08:11:07 AM »

What if...

We are all chimpanzees and Sandokhan is that chimp that wrote those works......

What a mindfuck

That is the perfect response...

*fact*

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2017, 11:16:04 PM »
Well Gaddafi for obvious reasons and someone made me a Halloween version and I couldn't be arsed to change back.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?