The Davis Relativity Model

• 31 Replies

AltSpace

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Neo-Planarist
Re: The Davis Relativity Model
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 01:15:55 PM »
Another variation of answers, found questions Sandokhan's model answered:

What is terrestrial and planetary/stellar gravity?

Aether (4D space-time continuum) itself is warped by mass; this curves time and space as one, which accelerates any mass in its vicinity. Think of it this way, an object can move through 4 dimensions, three being spatial and the fourth temporal. The object moves through space, traversing a constructed area of coordinates in 3D space, and experiences time, so it is moving through time. If we have a stationary object, it still moves through time and therefore can be represented as changing 0 coordinates on the space axis, but changing position on the temporal axis, and if space-time itself is curved, time itself curves onto the space axis rather than being straight on the time axis and 0 in the space axis. So, the warp in time itself translates to movements in space, like a parabola, and so it accelerates through space by means of the interconnected 4D space and time. This produces the effect of ‘Gravity’, which also keeps objects in ‘orbit’ by moving in straight lines through curved aether.

What does the Earth look like?

The warped aether field (gravitational field of Earth) gives Earth its Non-Euclidean aspect, so it indeed appears spherical and therefore cannot be depicted as a 2D map. Any 2D projection will be an approximation of Earth’s surface that can’t match warped aether. This makes it a matter of preference of how I think Earth is best represented as a 2D map projection and the best I know of is this: https://wiki.tfes.org/images/thumb/c/c2/Altmap.png/400px-Altmap.png

How does the Sun orbit above the flat earth?

The sun and earth can both be described as moving relative to the other, with them both being inertial for the most part. There is no center of orbit since there are no privileged frames in curved aether. Heliocentrism and Geocentrism are simply constructed coordinate systems that presume an absolute motion to explain celestial motions and orbit. The sun’s position corresponds to different areas year round on Earth, with it being tilted in respect to the equator in both summer and winter and at the equator on the equinox.

"The struggle, so violent in the early days of science, between the views of Ptolemy and Copernicus would then be quite meaningless. Either coordinate system could be used with equal justification. The two sentences, 'the sun is at rest and the earth moves,' or 'the sun moves and the earth is at rest,' would simply mean two different conventions concerning two different coordinate systems." Major figures in cosmology, physics, and astronomy (Albert Einstein, Max Born, Stephen Hawking, George Ellis, and Fred Hoyle, among others) are in agreement that there is no scientific way to prove either model over the other, nor any non-philosophical/theological justification for doing so, SPECIFICALLY in the context of General Relativity.”
-(Einstein and Infeld, The Evolution of Physics, p. 212 (248 in 1938 ed)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 06:40:47 PM by AltSpace »
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

AltSpace

• Flat Earth Believer
  • Neo-Planarist
Re: The Davis Relativity Model
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2017, 06:42:31 PM »
I am not sure whether 'aether' is a term I should use for the 4D space-time continuum, it doesn't need to be the same as the luminiferous aether of the early 20th century to be referred to as "aether" since it can be thought of as a space fabric, but it seems to universal to be distinguished by someone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein