Auguste Piccard

• 71 Replies
Auguste Piccard
« on: September 17, 2017, 05:07:03 PM »
     I'm writing this post in response to research I've been doing. I am hoping others can offer clarification and/or validation here; My research is on physicist/engineer Auguste Piccard.

Having studied physics at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Piccard went on to become a professor at the Free University of Brussels in 1922, and member of the Solvay Congress. His professional life in the field of physics and engineering gave credibility to the man as an inventor and explorer. Backed by the Belgian research organization, Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique; Dr Auguste Piccard started researching the stratosphere. His intent, to provide experimental evidence for the theories proposed, by another graduate of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; and co-member of the Solvay Congress, theoretical physicist Albert Einstein.

In my understandings, Piccard believed in the heliocentric model; his work, with the Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique, was to validate theories purposed about cosmic rays from outer space and their effects on our planet. With him inventing the technology used in underwater travel to account for the pressure difference, he modified his work to create a vehicle that could account for atmospheric pressure. The idea to get into the stratosphere via balloon and run experimentation's that in theory, should provide hard evidence to the existence of cosmic rays. The man ascended a record breaking 10 miles(16km) high. Later breaking this record many times over in a total of 27 stratosphere-balloon flights and a final record of 23 miles(37km) in height.

This was before exploring the sky was strictly militarized. Many of the people seen in the footage of Piccards take offs, are volunteers; local firefighters, towns people, and visitors who came to watch the balloons ascension. This was not controlled to a need-to-know basis. We can take the mans observations as fact as the integrity of the man is not compromised. He is not affiliated with any government and so we know his work was not reviewed for national security purposes prior to publication. The man was a researcher, holding back any observation would not have been in his interest, even if they where counter-intuitive with his preconceptions. As holding back any observation, even one that is not understood, would only have become a hindrance in his work, and to further studies of his work.

An article from the magazine Popular Science, Aug 1931 (published by Bonnier Corporation) explored the first record set of 10 miles(16km) high. Keep in mind, today's average airlines never see this height. The article reports (paraphrased), through use of oxygen tanks they, both Auguste Piccard and Charles Kipfer, were able to execute their tests. For they reported, air pressure at such heights to be so low, one tenth than at sea-level. They did find that the cosmic rays they set out to prove, does in-fact appear more intense in the stratosphere compared to being on ground. This article then goes on to report, that at such a height the air appeared blue, and that they were able to capture this 'blue-air' in cylinders to than experiment with. The article describes this gas as intensely blue and o-zone(O₃) rich, and references it as the "radio-roof" as if radio signals bounce off of this layer. This is a later excerpt from the article.

"Through portholes, the observer saw the Earth through copper-colored, then bluish, haze. It seemed a flat disk with an upturned edge. And at the ten mile level the sky appeared a deep, dark blue."

Above are the facts I have found in my research. Below is my personal opinions based on those facts, and is not intended be taken as anything more than that.

Piccards research is important because I feel it may bring light to other matters. On a Globe when you see the stars circle clockwise in the northern hemisphere; and counter-clockwise in the southern hemisphere, you would conclude the Earth is spinning eastward. On a flat Earth, however, when you see the very same opposite-motions of the stars you come to the conclusion that the stars act as one big Tesla coil (energy taking the path of a geometric torus; to sustain and generate free energy). I am a flat Earther and I do believe that the stars are one big energy generator. I am also a Bible-Literalist (I believe the Bible to be literally true).

I believe on day one God said let their be light; references both this free energy system being established, and the gases that make up our air being created. The atmosphere is made of Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon dioxide, and Argon. Now the reason I believe that Argon and free energy is the light created on day one, is because Argon is a Nobel gas and so it conducts electricity. When electricity is put through Argon gas it creates a blue photon that is unmistakably sky-blue (this is how Neon lights work). Since we already know Argon can create blue light when given energy, and since we know the sky has both Argon and energy, we know why the sky is giving off blue light...yes the sky is giving off light. I believe when Dr Auguste Piccard captured blue air, he found hard evidence that the sky produces light without the sun, Just like the 7 days of genesis would tell you.

The second day, let their be a firmament separating the waters above from the waters below. I believe the waters above is the deep-dark blue that Piccard noted the sky to be at 10miles high. Hennesy Liquor did an add campaign celebrating Dr Auguste Piccards accomplishments. This add depicted the ascension Piccard took, interestingly enough, the makers of the add decided to show the ascension ending in Piccard breaking through the firmament into waters above, just like the 7 days of genesis would tell you.

On the third day, the creation of plant life. It is important to note that the Sun has not yet been created and thus this photosynthesis process does not fit with the Biblical worldview. This goes back to my theory that the free energy created by the Tesla coil and the Argon in our air, creates daylight, and not the Sun. Just like the 7 days of genesis would tell you.

And on the forth day God created the sun and moon. The Bible does not reference stars in the 7 days unless you agree with my theory that the first days light, used the stars of the Tesla coil as a catalyst to create the light.

Finally, here is my question. Does what I am saying seem reasonable? Can we use the experiments that Auguste Piccard did, to confirm the 7 days of Genesis are a scientific and accurate explanation of the creation of Earth? And, is it at all possible that the cosmo rays theorized by Einstein, that Piccard confirmed, is evidence of the Tesla coil free-energy that our stars create?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:32:04 AM by Behemoth the Dinosaur »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Auguste Piccard
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »

When electricity is put through Argon gas it creates a blue photon that is unmistakably sky-blue (this is how Neon lights work).

Neon produces red light.

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »

When electricity is put through Argon gas it creates a blue photon that is unmistakably sky-blue (this is how Neon lights work).

Neon produces red light.

Hydrogen is the Nobel gas used for Red Neon light. Argon for blue.

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »
One thing that jumped out at me, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that you think when he entered this area of blue he may have pierced the firmament and was in the waters above.  But didn't you say he collected atmosphere from there?  Was it water?  Perhaps I am misreading what you wrote.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 06:57:31 PM »

Neon produces red light.

Neon is the gas used for red you retart.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 07:03:46 PM »
One thing that jumped out at me, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that you think when he entered this area of blue he may have pierced the firmament and was in the waters above.  But didn't you say he collected atmosphere from there?  Was it water?  Perhaps I am misreading what you wrote.

Allow me to clarify. In reality Piccard never touched to firmament he only reached the outer atmosphere than descended. It was just a graphic designed re-enactment that Hennessy put out that shows him break the firmament. How ever the graphic designed re-enactment is only an advertisement, that added the firmament breakthrough to add excitement to the graphic. Nobody is actually claiming he broke through the firmament in his experiment.

here is the link for the add

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 07:23:18 PM »

Neon produces red light.

Neon is the gas used for red you retart.

Buddy i said running electricity through Argon is how a neon light works. You responded by saying Neon makes Red light. Yes you are right, Neon gas for Dark red, Helium Gas for Red, Krypton for Green, Argon for Blue, and Mercury vapour for light blue. But weather you use Neon, Helium,Argon,Krypton,Mercury, or Xenon you would still call it a Neon Light (even when using Argon). Think about it, have you ever heard of an Argon light, or is it just called a blue neon light?

PS buddy, calling someone a retard and mis-spelling the word retard, is...well... pretty retarded.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 07:31:03 PM »
I thought you said Hydrogen is for red.

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 08:48:29 PM »

No i said Argon makes blue and and you have been going off about red neon for just dreadfully long now. but fine you really want me to spell out irreverent things for you here goes. Colours have hues, so three things that are red can have different hues of red. Neon, Hydrogen, and Helium all produce different hues of red. Neon is like a ruby red. Helium is a mix between orange and red and looks kind of murky. Hydrogen red is like neon red but not as deep- kind of a chrismassy red

however making red with Nobel gases if so far from relevant to my original post, Bullwinkle, that this is just getting foolish
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:52:25 PM by Behemoth the Dinosaur »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 09:01:16 PM »
@ Bullwinkle Please give this topic the reverence it deserves. ;)
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 09:17:33 PM »
@ Bullwinkle Please give this topic the reverence it deserves. ;)

But, we didn't even get to . . .

. . . . . evidence of the Tesla coil free-energy that our stars create?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 10:30:09 PM »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 10:59:04 PM »

If my analysis of what Auguste Piccard did seems stupid to you, than feel free research this for yourself.

This is a link to the article I referenced.

https://imgur.com/gallery/miXLb

This is a link to Piccards wife, explaining her husbands experiment.

This is a link of Piccard saying these words, "Don't Militarize space. the Strange Powers of Space will be overcome. Europe and America are side-by-side."

P.S buddy next time something controversial sounds stupid to you, maybe do some research instead of crying about it.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 11:31:02 PM »

No i said Argon makes blue and and you have been going off about red neon for just dreadfully long now. but fine you really want me to spell out irreverent things for you here goes. Colours have hues, so three things that are red can have different hues of red. Neon, Hydrogen, and Helium all produce different hues of red. Neon is like a ruby red. Helium is a mix between orange and red and looks kind of murky. Hydrogen red is like neon red but not as deep- kind of a chrismassy red

however making red with Nobel gases if so far from relevant to my original post, Bullwinkle, that this is just getting foolish
Your second post, that would be post #2, you said the noble gas used for red in a neon light is hydrogen.   First, hydrogen is not a noble gas.  Second, neon is the noble gas used to produce red.  If you made a mistake, own it, don't try to change the record after it's been written.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 11:34:31 PM »
PS buddy, calling someone a retard and mis-spelling the word retard, is...well... pretty retarded.

Retart is about an order of magnitude dumber than retard.   It's an urban slang kind of thing.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 11:49:07 PM »

I believe on day one God said let their be light; references both this free energy system being established, and the gases that make up our air being created. The atmosphere is made of Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon dioxide, and Argon. Now the reason I believe that Argon and free energy is the light created on day one, is because Argon is a Nobel gas and so it conducts electricity.

How does one make the leap from "let there be electromagnetic radiation" to assuming that there must also have been matter created at the same time capable of absorbing energy and releasing it as more electromagnetic radiation?

« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 11:50:47 PM by Bullwinkle »

Gumwars

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 11:53:10 PM »
Dude, there is just so much wrong with this piece you've written:

Third paragraph you wrote:

"Later breaking this record many times over in a total of 27 stratosphere-balloon flights and a final record of 23,000 miles(37km) in height."

23,000 miles is 36,800 km.  The Hubble space telescope orbits at 353 miles.  23,000 miles is waaaay out there brother, well beyond the stratosphere.

Fifth paragraph you wrote:

"An article from the magazine Popular Science, Aug 1931 (published by Bonnier Corporation) explored the first record set of 10 miles(16km) high. Keep in mind, today's average airlines never see this height."

Average commercial airlines fly domestically between 36,000 (a little over 6 miles up) and 39,000 feet.  Most large passenger aircraft are moving towards higher cruising altitudes to save fuel and increase range.  The Boeing 777 cruises at 43,000 (7.4 miles).  Military aircraft regularly fly above 50,000 (engine check rides go up to 95,000).  Private aircraft like the Citation Mustang cruise at 50,000 feet as well.  To say that average airlines never see that altitude is not 100% accurate.  Some do and the number is increasing.

Eight paragraph you wrote:

"On a flat Earth, however, when you see the very same opposite-motions of the stars you come to the conclusion that the stars act as one big Tesla coil (energy taking the path of a geometric torus; to sustain and generate free energy)."

Except this isn't entirely true.  Using the FE model, in the northern hemisphere the stars behave the same as they do in the RE model, but the same cannot be said in the southern hemisphere.  If you envision the earth as being flat and covered by a dome or "firmament" with Antartica being a ring-shaped continent, then the location of nearly all the southern constellations stop making sense and become even more bizarre the further south you go.  Obviously, this does not reconcile with what we can observe in reality meaning something is wrong with the FE model that requires further explanation (or abandonment).

You can conclude that the stars are one big Tesla coil but you would be a leaping to that conclusion.

Are you being reasonable with this explanation?  Many gaps to fill, many indeed.  There are numerous jumps in logic and some issues that you will have difficulty, if not find impossible to surmount given what is observable and proven. 
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 05:50:25 AM »
Neon produces red light.
There are no "Nobel" gasses! The "noble gasses" are:
Noble gas
The noble gases (historically also the inert gases) make up a group of chemical elements with similar properties; under standard conditions, they are all odorless, colorless, monatomic gases with very low chemical reactivity. The six noble gases that occur naturally are helium (He), neon (Ne), argon (Ar), krypton (Kr), xenon (Xe), and the radioactive radon (Rn).

The colour emitted when these gasses fluoresce are
None are sky blue!
Other gasses fluoresce too:

Other gases in discharge tubes; from left to right: hydrogen, deuterium, nitrogen, oxygen, mercury

There is no need to guess these things. It has been known for a lot time that
the blue colour of the sky is produced by the Rayleigh Scattering of sunlight. The molecules of the atmosphere scatter more of the blue end of the spectrum.
This gives us blue skies, red sunsets and a reddish colour on the eclipsed moon.

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 06:18:15 AM »

Allow me to clarify. In reality Piccard never touched to firmament he only reached the outer atmosphere than descended. It was just a graphic designed re-enactment that Hennessy put out that shows him break the firmament. How ever the graphic designed re-enactment is only an advertisement, that added the firmament breakthrough to add excitement to the graphic. Nobody is actually claiming he broke through the firmament in his experiment.

here is the link for the add

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2017, 11:48:21 AM »

I believe on day one God said let their be light; references both this free energy system being established, and the gases that make up our air being created. The atmosphere is made of Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon dioxide, and Argon. Now the reason I believe that Argon and free energy is the light created on day one, is because Argon is a Nobel gas and so it conducts electricity.

How does one make the leap from "let there be electromagnetic radiation" to assuming that there must also have been matter created at the same time capable of absorbing energy and releasing it as more electromagnetic radiation?

Let there be light only tell you light was created. If I am to wonder as to what could generate such a light, Looking at the energy that is entering our Atmosphere is not a bad place to start. As per assuming that there must have been matter created at the same time, this is what i said, "...references both this free energy system being established, and the gases that make up our air being created." The gases that make up our air is the matter that I believe absorb cosmic energy and release that energy in the form of day light. However I don't know this, to be true, and so I am asking the question. That why you will find what I've written on the matter after this part of my text, "Above are the facts I have found in my research. Below is my personal opinions based on those facts, and is not intended be taken as anything more than that."

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2017, 12:33:41 PM »
Dude, there is just so much wrong with this piece you've written:

Third paragraph you wrote:

"Later breaking this record many times over in a total of 27 stratosphere-balloon flights and a final record of 23,000 miles(37km) in height."

23,000 miles is 36,800 km.  The Hubble space telescope orbits at 353 miles.  23,000 miles is waaaay out there brother, well beyond the stratosphere.

Fifth paragraph you wrote:

"An article from the magazine Popular Science, Aug 1931 (published by Bonnier Corporation) explored the first record set of 10 miles(16km) high. Keep in mind, today's average airlines never see this height."

Average commercial airlines fly domestically between 36,000 (a little over 6 miles up) and 39,000 feet.  Most large passenger aircraft are moving towards higher cruising altitudes to save fuel and increase range.  The Boeing 777 cruises at 43,000 (7.4 miles).  Military aircraft regularly fly above 50,000 (engine check rides go up to 95,000).  Private aircraft like the Citation Mustang cruise at 50,000 feet as well.  To say that average airlines never see that altitude is not 100% accurate.  Some do and the number is increasing.

Eight paragraph you wrote:

"On a flat Earth, however, when you see the very same opposite-motions of the stars you come to the conclusion that the stars act as one big Tesla coil (energy taking the path of a geometric torus; to sustain and generate free energy)."

Except this isn't entirely true.  Using the FE model, in the northern hemisphere the stars behave the same as they do in the RE model, but the same cannot be said in the southern hemisphere.  If you envision the earth as being flat and covered by a dome or "firmament" with Antartica being a ring-shaped continent, then the location of nearly all the southern constellations stop making sense and become even more bizarre the further south you go.  Obviously, this does not reconcile with what we can observe in reality meaning something is wrong with the FE model that requires further explanation (or abandonment).

You can conclude that the stars are one big Tesla coil but you would be a leaping to that conclusion.

Are you being reasonable with this explanation?  Many gaps to fill, many indeed.  There are numerous jumps in logic and some issues that you will have difficulty, if not find impossible to surmount given what is observable and proven.

third paragragh

Gumwars thank you for correcting me here, I have gone back to the original references (found in an earlier comment of mine) and you are correct from 23 miles I mis-wrote this to 23,000 miles. The error was in fact on my part and so I have edited my original post to not have that typo.

fifth paragraph

I make note to the fact that today's average airlines never see's 10 miles high, I stand by what I said,

Average commercial airlines fly domestically between 36,000 (a little over 6 miles up) and 39,000 feet.......less than 10 miles
Most large passenger aircraft are moving towards higher cruising altitudes to save fuel and increase range.......less than 10 miles
The Boeing 777 cruises at 43,000 (7.4 miles).......less than 10 miles
Military aircraft regularly fly above 50,000 (engine check rides go up to 95,000).......not an average airline
Private aircraft like the Citation Mustang cruise at 50,000 feet as well.......not an average airline

However the height of average airlines was not really the point in any of this. And I don't doubt that airlines are capable of travailing to 10miles plus, I'm sure they are (I don't know) the reason I said this, was simply to put into perspective, that he got higher than today's average flights go, way back in the 1930's.

Eighth paragraph
I say the stars act as a Torus (a surface of revolution generated by revolving a circle in three-dimensional space about an axis coplanar with the circle) just like the Tesla coil. Which is a wild conclusion to come to based of this article. I did not come to that conclusion, however, based of this article. The idea that the stars create energy in its motion, and comparing the stars motion to a Tesla coil is an ongoing explanation of what the stars are there for, that many real FErs have been looking into for years.

As per southern constellations, I've only ever lived and seen the northern hemisphere and so I don't know what in-discrepancies the south has with their constellations. You say, "The location of nearly all the southern constellations stop making sense and become even more bizarre the further south you go." I will need you to explain this further. Bizarre how? What does not make sense?

lastly you say, "impossible to surmount given what is observable and proven."
When I look up I observe blue air, when Piccard went up he found blue air. What exactly are you observing, that would make saying the atmosphere is blue impossible?

In an airplane, 6-7miles high, I see a flat plane. When Piccard went 10miles up he saw a flat plane with an upturned edge. What exactly are you observing that would make saying, the plane looks like a plane, impossible?

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 12:50:44 PM »
Neon produces red light.
There are no "Nobel" gasses! The "noble gasses" are:
Noble gas
The noble gases (historically also the inert gases) make up a group of chemical elements with similar properties; under standard conditions, they are all odorless, colorless, monatomic gases with very low chemical reactivity. The six noble gases that occur naturally are helium (He), neon (Ne), argon (Ar), krypton (Kr), xenon (Xe), and the radioactive radon (Rn).

None are sky blue!
Other gasses fluoresce too:

Other gases in discharge tubes; from left to right: hydrogen, deuterium, nitrogen, oxygen, mercury

the blue colour of the sky is produced by the Rayleigh Scattering of sunlight. The molecules of the atmosphere scatter more of the blue end of the spectrum.
This gives us blue skies, red sunsets and a reddish colour on the eclipsed moon.

You say, It has been known for a long time that the blue colour of the sky is produced by the Rayleigh Scattering of sunlight. Well buddy, it has been known for a long time the sun is 93 million miles away. It has been known for a long time that flat-stationary earth you fall off, but round spinning earth you would not fall off. It has been known for a long time that God does not exist and were are all just monkeys. Its been known for a long time that NASA is your friend and would never steal from you, its been known for a long time, you should just go to work everyday, and let your government deal with these issues for you. It has been known for a long time, that Gravity holds the mass of all the world oceans down, but not the mass of the insects or birds.

The only problem is all these things, that have been known for a long time, are utterly farcical. You can feel free enjoying all that has been known for a long time, me ima question it all.

PS that Argon tube looks sky blue to me (especially in reality not just in a pic)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2017, 08:09:52 PM »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2017, 09:57:27 PM »

Reported for off-color posting
:D I'll have you dragged before the anti-discrimination commission for posting that! :D

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2017, 10:58:37 PM »

None are sky blue!

You say, It has been known for a long time that the blue colour of the sky is produced by the Rayleigh Scattering of sunlight. Well buddy, it has been known for a long time the sun is 93 million miles away. It has been known for a long time that flat-stationary earth you fall off, but round spinning earth you would not fall off. It has been known for a long time that God does not exist and were are all just monkeys. Its been known for a long time that NASA is your friend and would never steal from you,
Yes, these things things have been known for a long time, all long before NASA was even thought of, many for a long time before evolution was ever thought of
and none has the slightest connection with the existence of God.

Ignorant people still somehow connect NASA with the belief in the Globe earth. They had nothing to do with it in the slightest.
There seems to have been little doubt that the earth is a Globe from before 300 BC, and there sure wasn't any NASA then!  :D
Even the "Church" seems to have been in no doubt, look up the writings of the Venerable Bede and others of his time.
Most of the early work was by the Greeks, that seems to have been taken over by the more Eastern countries of Arabia, Persia, etc and India.
The support for the Globe was very strong with much study into geodesy and astronomy. This seems to have ended around the time of the crusades.

But, like it or not, the Globe has been around for thousands of years and blaming NASA for it is probably just a sign of YouTube indoctrination.

Quote from: Behemoth the Dinosaur
its been known for a long time, you should just go to work everyday, and let your government deal with these issues for you. It has been known for a long time, that Gravity holds the mass of all the world oceans down, but not the mass of the insects or birds.
I can't be held responsible for your ignorance about gravity. The force exerted by gravity is directly proportional to the objects mass.
The "the total mass of the oceans on Earth is 1.35 x 1018 metric tonnes" .
Butterflies have masses ranging from 0.04 gram up to 0.3 gram for a large swallowtail.
And birds have masses of a few grans to a few kilograms.
So, what's your problem with gravity?

Besides, things fall down and flat earther's don't seem to have a better explanation. Density and buoyancy along just do not cut it! Neither "makes things fall down".
Gravitation works and has been demonstrated numerous times, both in the lab and in simple home rigs.
None of these others ideas fit observations.

The only problem is all these things, that have been known for a long time, are utterly farcical. You can feel free enjoying all that has been known for a long time, me ima question it all.
You might think they are farcical simply because you have proven that you do not understand them.

PS that Argon tube looks sky blue to me (especially in reality not just in a pic)
Note that the  ;)  "sky blue . . Argon tube" ;) is Argon mixed with mercury vapour.  There is no mercury vapour in our atmosphere, I hope!.
Just look at the argon alone above the mixture of argon and mercury. The argon alone is definitely not sky blue.

So, I'll stick with Rayleigh scattering of sunlight. That explains so many things, such as:
       The blue of the sky.
       The red of the sunset.
       The visibility distance in clear air.
       The reddish colour of the eclipsed moon.

Gumwars

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 11:24:29 PM »
third paragragh

Gumwars thank you for correcting me here, I have gone back to the original references (found in an earlier comment of mine) and you are correct from 23 miles I mis-wrote this to 23,000 miles. The error was in fact on my part and so I have edited my original post to not have that typo.

fifth paragraph

I make note to the fact that today's average airlines never see's 10 miles high, I stand by what I said,

Average commercial airlines fly domestically between 36,000 (a little over 6 miles up) and 39,000 feet.......less than 10 miles
Most large passenger aircraft are moving towards higher cruising altitudes to save fuel and increase range.......less than 10 miles
The Boeing 777 cruises at 43,000 (7.4 miles).......less than 10 miles
Military aircraft regularly fly above 50,000 (engine check rides go up to 95,000).......not an average airline
Private aircraft like the Citation Mustang cruise at 50,000 feet as well.......not an average airline

However the height of average airlines was not really the point in any of this. And I don't doubt that airlines are capable of travailing to 10miles plus, I'm sure they are (I don't know) the reason I said this, was simply to put into perspective, that he got higher than today's average flights go, way back in the 1930's.

Eighth paragraph
I say the stars act as a Torus (a surface of revolution generated by revolving a circle in three-dimensional space about an axis coplanar with the circle) just like the Tesla coil. Which is a wild conclusion to come to based of this article. I did not come to that conclusion, however, based of this article. The idea that the stars create energy in its motion, and comparing the stars motion to a Tesla coil is an ongoing explanation of what the stars are there for, that many real FErs have been looking into for years.

As per southern constellations, I've only ever lived and seen the northern hemisphere and so I don't know what in-discrepancies the south has with their constellations. You say, "The location of nearly all the southern constellations stop making sense and become even more bizarre the further south you go." I will need you to explain this further. Bizarre how? What does not make sense?

lastly you say, "impossible to surmount given what is observable and proven."
When I look up I observe blue air, when Piccard went up he found blue air. What exactly are you observing, that would make saying the atmosphere is blue impossible?

In an airplane, 6-7miles high, I see a flat plane. When Piccard went 10miles up he saw a flat plane with an upturned edge. What exactly are you observing that would make saying, the plane looks like a plane, impossible?
My point about aviation is that the average altitude for commercial and civilian flights are getting higher.  I agree with your observation but felt it necessary to point out that many aircraft regularly hit the 10-mile mark.  To reiterate, I agree that your statement is correct.

The problem with the southern constellations, Crux and the star Sigma Octanis in particular, is that their locations are indeterminate with a flat earth model.  As Antarctica is a ring, and Sigma Octanis in the RE model is located a few degrees off of the geographic south pole, where is this star in relation to a ring-shaped Antarctica?  If you pick an arbitrary location you'll find that it won't reconcile with it's known location relative to other positions on the map.  Additionally, Polaris would be visible anywhere on an FE map, but we know that to not be the case as it gets closer to the horizon as you approach the equator and eventually is obscured by the planet the further south you go. 

Looking closer at this particular problem, it seems FE was conceived by people that live in the northern hemisphere as it completely ignores what happens to the observable sky once you go south of the equator.

For me, this is the deathstroke.  I have yet to see a flat earth hypothesis that explains, without breaking other things, where Sigma Octanis is in relation to a ring-shaped Antarctica or why Polaris isn't visible to everyone on the planet.  The only explanation that fits, and fits without error, is that the world is a globe.

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 03:01:10 AM »
True repeatedly verifiable scientific proof on what causes " Day light "

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Gumwars

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 03:30:45 AM »
True repeatedly verifiable scientific proof on what causes " Day light "

"True" Nope.  That would require studies that allow people to make predictions based on the observation.  The consensus is quite clear as to where daylight comes from so forgive me for casting doubt on the plausibility and possibility that what I see comes from other than the burning crucible of hydrogen 93 million miles away. 

"Repeatedly Verifiable" Again, nope.  That is dangerously close to a lie.

"Scientific"  With no sources, no studies, no references, just a lego animation and Knarles Barkley telling us that noble gases light up the sky due to electron bombardment; no, this isn't scientific.  I'd put it on the level with "pulled from ass" and "clutching at straws".  In order for a neon sign to illuminate, the vessel needs to be pressurized from 6 to 27 times atmospheric pressure and are comprised of pure noble gas.  Meaning for this BS to actually work, you'd need a hell of a lot more than 1% composition to have something light up.  Then you'd still need 90 to 140 VDC to cause it to illuminate.  Science my ass.

"Proof"  Proof that the author of this video is an idiot.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:38:26 AM by Gumwars »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2017, 03:44:12 AM »
Haha... that video showed the curvature, and sunset!

Great job!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2017, 05:07:07 AM »
True repeatedly verifiable scientific proof on what causes "Day light "

[youtube][/youtube]

What a waste of time! Here is proof that your video is quite incorrect:

Just one thing makes that video completely wrong is the comparison of the spectra of direct sunlight,  the diffuse blue light of the sky and the spectra of helium, neon and argon.

A spectrum taken of blue sky clearly showing solar Fraunhofer lines.

Notice how the spectrum of the diffuse light from the blue sky has the same Fraunhofer (absorption) lines as does the direct sunlight spectrum.
This is very solid that the diffuse light from the blue sky if simply scattered sunlight.
In addition to having the same absorption lines the diffuse light from the blue sky has the red end (longer wavelength) attenuated compared to the blue (shorter wavelength) end.

Now look at the emission spectra of Helium, Neon and Argon:
Helium: slightly more complex
than hydrogen, with one yellow
line and a number in the blue.

Neon: a very large number of lines
in the red give neon signs their
distinctive pink colors, but notice
the two green lines.

Argon: the pastel color of argon is
due to a wide range of lines
throughout the spectrum.

All from: IFA Hawaii, Spectra in the Lab

Notice how the diffuse light from the blue sky does not contain any or these lines.
This is clear evidence that the diffuse light from the blue sky does not come from excited helium, neon or argon.

So Resistance.is.Futile, if you are looking for "scientific evidence", the trash-can at YouTube is the wrong place to look!

Your Flat Earthism Religion has again been refuted!