Flat Earth Astronomy

• 8 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Flat Earth Astronomy
« on: April 10, 2018, 03:45:14 AM »
Somes think we haven't do any obversations on the sky. According to most of globists, but the flat earth believers never look the sky with a camera. But this is not true.

In this topic, we'll add best astronomic obversations are made by flat earth believers.

I start.  :)

REAL Star 1.4 Million Trillion Km Away , Nikon P610 / P900 by QNFee. Thanks to QNFee.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Flat Earth Astronomy
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 04:15:49 AM »
Somes think we haven't do any obversations on the sky. According to most of globists, but the flat earth believers never look the sky with a camera. But this is not true.

In this topic, we'll add best astronomic obversations are made by flat earth believers.

REAL Star 1.4 Million Trillion Km Away , Nikon P610 / P900 by QNFee. Thanks to QNFee.

When I saw the topic, "Flat Earth Astronomy", I thought "There's no such thing!" and your post just confirmed my impression.

You're joking surely! You post a video taken by someone who hasn't even learnt how to focus a camera.
Maybe you could tell QNFee to take this course, Nikon School because he totally sucks at photographing stars!

And, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, if you think that is the " ;) best astronomic obversations ;)" I really don't know what to say!

You really are the best weapon the Globe has ever had. All your claims are so preposterous that they make the very idea of a flat earth seem impossible.
;) ;D We certainly appreciate your efforts on behalf of the Globe, it's been a great help. ;D ;)
I'll look forward to your future contributions.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 04:19:33 AM »
This is the topic only for we share the videos about flat earth videos related the astronomy. But I'm sure sickinoz/shckinoz/fakeinoz has not did it, but perhaps annoyed me. I wonder why the management doesn't take any action about this s.o.w!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 10:37:18 AM »

so QNFee doesn't know how to use his equipment correctly and focus and it means what exactly?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 03:37:10 PM »
I have so laughed at this. :)

According to globastards, the star's original name is: Vovovovo OOzmo Oozmo hoo.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 03:57:26 PM »

According to globastards, the star's original name is: Vovovovo OOzmo Oozmo hoo.  ;D

so yet another example of how he doesn't know how to use his equipment correctly.  Your point?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 03:58:34 PM »

As I said before, QNFee is a total idiot that doesn't even know how to use a camera.
And as far as I know, there is no star called "Alderamin"! Try "Aldebaran".

And you, Mr Brotherhood of the Dome, are proving that you are as ignorant about astronomy as your hero, QNFee who doesn't even know how to use a camera

Here is Aldebaran:

Aldebaran
Star
Aldebaran, designated Alpha Tauri, is an orange giant
star located about 65 light years from the Sun in the
zodiac constellation of Taurus. Wikipedia
Surface temperature: 3,910 K
Distance to Earth: 65.23 light years
Constellation: Taurus

Mr Brotherhood of the Dome tell your failed flat earth astronomer that he'd better take that Nikon Camera Course real fast!

Q: What is a "flat earth astronomer"?
A: An oxymoron!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 05:10:56 PM »

Off topic, rambling nonsense

The management should absolute tell rab to stop shitting up threads with his personal vandettas against users in the upper forums. If he has nothing to contribute he should simply f@&k right off.

Good thread brotherhood of the dome. I hope to see more of this

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 07:02:24 PM »

Wow!  It looks like someone discovered that stars twinkle.  That's one of the reasons why observatories are often built on top of very high mountains and use adaptive optics to reduce that sort of distortion.
Our atmosphere’s to blame for all this frenetic activity. Starlight passes through air pockets of different density and humidity on its way to our eyes. Each pocket act like an individual lens that focuses its own image of the star. As the air churns and the winds blow, the number and positions of all those individual images are constantly changing.

We perceive these nonstop, tiny shifts as sputtering light or twinkling. The scientific description of the cause is atmospheric refraction. Refraction by moving air causes star images to constantly jump about and change brightness.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:04:20 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.