The Deadly Moon

• 15 Replies
The Deadly Moon
« on: September 05, 2017, 09:23:17 AM »
Can someone explain the theory of moonshramps and how moonlight is deadly? I find it an interesting concept and would love to learn more!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: The Deadly Moon
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 09:29:30 AM »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

ausGeoff

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 10:21:48 AM »
Can someone explain the theory of moonshramps and how moonlight is deadly? I find it an interesting concept and would love to learn more!

Personally, I've not once read any literature in peer-reviewed scientific papers that discusses any such notion.  Moonlight is simply reflected sunlight, and obviously can't cause any harmful conditions in humans  or animals.  The outmoded theories about people going crazy etc during a full moon have long been debunked by psychologists, doctors and nurses, clinical statisticians, and the various police forces.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 12:45:33 AM »

Moonlight is simply reflected sunlight, and obviously can't cause any harmful conditions in humans  or animals.  The outmoded theories about people going crazy etc during a full moon have long been debunked by psychologists, doctors and nurses, clinical statisticians, and the various police forces.

But where is the fun in that???

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

ausGeoff

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 06:01:58 AM »
Moonlight is simply reflected sunlight, and obviously can't cause any harmful conditions in humans  or animals.  The outmoded theories about people going crazy etc during a full moon have long been debunked by psychologists, doctors and nurses, clinical statisticians, and the various police forces.

But where is the fun in that???

LOL... true.  I guess luminescent prawns makes for a far more amusing bed-time story for 3-year-olds.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 07:28:04 AM »
Just make sure to wear your welding helmet when driving at night beneath the deadly Beaver Moon and wrap your beloved ones with tin foil at least 3 times. Lunar rays are very harmful and nothing to be messed with.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 11:06:33 AM »

Personally, I've not once read any literature in peer-reviewed scientific papers that discusses any such notion.  Moonlight is simply reflected sunlight, and obviously can't cause any harmful conditions in humans  or animals.  The outmoded theories about people going crazy etc during a full moon have long been debunked by psychologists, doctors and nurses, clinical statisticians, and the various police forces.

Don't forget the main evidence for moonshramps is that John Davis communicated with them in a dream.
Forget peer review, hand that man a Nobel prize.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 08:33:04 PM »

Don't forget the main evidence for moonshramps is that John Davis communicated with them in a dream.
Forget peer review, hand that man a Nobel prize.
Just remember:
Polarization is just an alignment. So what is present in polarized light that is not found in normal light?
Alignment. It is the specific polarization pattern of the moons light that causes the wide range of adverse affects attributed to the moon's dangerous glare.

Even more specifically, it has a range of around -1% at 11° to about +7% at 105° with the shift to the positive occurring at the occult number of 23°. One of many differences is that it has negative polarization from particle scattering likely caused by irregularly shaped particles smaller or equal to the moonlights wavelength. This is consistent with a bioluminescent source and also explains the genesis of the irregularly shaped particles[nb]Known as Neil-Sokarul Particles or NSP for short[/nb]. Even in glob science this effect has very little study attributed to it, likely due to the ridiculous myth that the moon's light is not dangerous and again the 'damned' nature of the research itself. To replicate this exactly in a laboratory would be impossible due to a lack of samples for the bioluminescent source to match the Neil-Sokarul Particles it gives off.
and
. . . . . . I am not a failed man, but the leading Zetetic scientist of our time. I have advanced our knowledge of the universe more so than any one other person since Rowbotham himself. When the veil is lifted from the eyes of the world, they will sing songs to laud the sacrifices that have led to what we know about the flat earth.
. . . . . . . .

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 05:44:27 AM »

SCG has done a lot of research into this theory. It's one of the reasons she believes, in her heart, that the earth is flat.

Ask her about them she'd be happy to share the result of her years of research I am quite sure.

This thread should have been titled.

Teh d34d1y mun.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 05:58:23 AM »

SCG has done a lot of research into this theory. It's one of the reasons she believes, in her heart, that the earth is flat.
A flat earther with a name like  :P Space Cowgirl :P,
Quote from: disputeone
Ask her about them she'd be happy to share the result of her years of research I am quite sure.
I totally agree, but just be careful of those penguins!

Quote from: disputeone
This thread should have been titled.

Teh d34d1y mun.
Yup!

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 09:18:53 AM »
Space Reverse-Cowgirl
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 12:54:21 PM »
Actually... all of Space Cowgirl's research into MoonShramp went more into how to harvest them for consumption.

I had a thread about the Moonshramp not too long ago. It's an old FlatEarth legend by now, because she consumed them to the point they could not maintain their population.

In regards to how the moon is now illuminated... your guess is as good as mine.
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 12:58:50 AM »

Personally, I've not once read any literature in peer-reviewed scientific papers that discusses any such notion.

What else have you not done?

ausGeoff

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 08:38:01 AM »

Personally, I've not once read any literature in peer-reviewed scientific papers that discusses any such notion.

What else have you not done?

I've also not accepted any of Samuel Rowbotham's claims about his purported flat earth, and I've not given any credence to his poorly-contrived experiments on the Bedford canal.  I've also not flown to the moon to see the earth's total sphericity myself, (but I have seen it from an aircraft at around FL45).

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 10:37:30 AM »
I think someone probably made the Deadly Moon rays article as a joke.   

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 10:50:45 AM »
there are some Dumb dumbs around here
Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac