Magnetic flatearth

• 6 Replies
?

dutchy

Magnetic flatearth
« on: September 03, 2017, 10:06:01 AM »
I always found this concept intriguing and this video is showing how much better the flatearth concept has become through recent modelling and discoveries.
Step by step we undertstand God's creation that is fully supported by scripture contrary to the heliocentric deception.

It is a lengthy intro.....it starts at 2.47....i just wanted to share something i thought was very substancial to the whole flatearth debate.

[youtube][/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 10:11:17 AM by dutchy »

GRIZZ420

• DA BEARS!
Re: Magnetic flatearth
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 11:44:56 AM »
I always found this concept intriguing and this video is showing how much better the flatearth concept has become through recent modelling and discoveries.
Step by step we undertstand God's creation that is fully supported by scripture contrary to the heliocentric deception.

It is a lengthy intro.....it starts at 2.47....i just wanted to share something i thought was very substancial to the whole flatearth debate.

[youtube][/youtube]

This guy says all previuos models are wrong and thats because most flat earthers are not smart enough to do stuff that help the flat earth theory, but he says it in a nice way.
They could not get the current sun problems of the FE model to work so threw them all out.

So now this theory says the sun is on the other side of the firmament dome and projects into the flat earth through the dome.
The magnetic field is linked to the sun and is now called a taurus field do to shape.
The magnetic poles move and the south pole moves around the the antarctic circumference.
The sun moving outside the dome moves the taurus field which moves the poles around and is called "the cosmic breath of flat earth"
They also say they dont have any mathematical formulas yet because they cant figure it out.
They dont know the what where and how the outside sun source works.

No flat earth model has worked yet so these guys created a new model which still wont work and they have no data to explain the theory. At least they admit that they cant figure out the math and have no clue about their own sun beyond the dome theory.

OK I admit I laughed at the cosmic breath of flat earth part 16:40  ;D

Its a new theory thats for sure but to say its much better is a stretch and with no math, no data, its just another one to add to the list of flat earth models with problems. Just like the others it has map issues,distance issues,exploration issues,math and physics issues, so it basically has the same problems.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:03:52 PM by GRIZZ420 »
Facts are stubborn things and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
- John Adams

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 11:48:53 AM »

[youtube][/youtube]

This guy says all previuos models are wrong and thats because most flat earthers are not smart enough to do stuff that help the flat earth theory, but he says it in a nice way.
They could not get the current sun problems of the FE model to work so threw them all out.

So now this theory says the sun is on the other side of the firmament dome and projects into the flat earth through the dome.
The magnetic field is linked to the sun and is now called a taurus field do to shape.
The magnetic poles move and the south pole moves around the the antarctic circumference.
The sun moving outside the dome moves the taurus field which moves the poles around and is called "the cosmic breath of flat earth"
They also say they dont have any mathematical formulas yet because they cant figure it out.
They dont know the what where and how the outside sun source works.

No flat earth model has worked yet so these guys created a new model which still wont work and they have no data to explain the theory. At least they admit that they cant figure out the math and have no clue about their own sun beyond the dome theory.

OK I admit I laughed at the cosmic breath of flat earth part 16:40  ;D

Its a new theory thats for sure but to say its much better is a stretch and with no math, no data, its just another one to add to the list of flat earth models with problems.

There is exactly as much proof of The Smurfs as there is for Flat Earth. Anyone can see satellites in broad daylight with one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Disneys-Jake-Never-Pirates/dp/B006HDF32Y?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B006HDF32Y
A troll within a troll within a troll.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 06:03:54 PM »

[youtube][/youtube]
You'd rather believe totally unsubstantiated dreaming like that the well proven Heliocentric Globe?
;D ;D I guess your "intriguing" is one word for it, but my description would involve male bovine excreta;D ;D
I wonder if Occam and Razor have found each other yet? Apparently not.

?

dutchy

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 11:14:10 PM »

[youtube][/youtube]
You'd rather believe totally unsubstantiated dreaming like that the well proven Heliocentric Globe?
;D ;D I guess your "intriguing" is one word for it, but my description would involve male bovine excreta;D ;D
I wonder if Occam and Razor have found each other yet? Apparently not.
The earth is NOT a tilted spinning globe excelerating through space.
It is flat , but it is not that simple.
Like Tesla and Eric Dollard explained your universe based on general relativity is a total farce.

This video shows how many people put time and effort in burrying the globe.
What a long way we have come in such short notice.

Your work here is proof of how significant flatearth has become.

ausGeoff

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 11:25:28 AM »
To the less than scientifically literate, this loose collection of animated graphics, booming music, and dramatic voiceover may sound pretty convincing, but it's scientifically bankrupt on so many levels!  Even these guys' basic knowledge of physics and optical theory is at a woefully grade-school level.  I actually found myself laughing out loud at some of the absurdities they solemnly declared as profound research.

One of their most obvious blunders was their claims about crepuscular sun rays.  They apparently don't know that—due to its size and distance from earth—the sun's rays are virtually parallel to each other.  Those rays appear to fan out, spreading away at different angles… but that’s simply an illusion.

Check out this image taken in, 2011, by an astronaut on board the International Space Station (ISS) as it passed over India. Towering cumulonimbus clouds threw their long shadows back, away from the sun. Note that the shadows from different clouds are parallel to each other. 

As Phil Plait says in Bad Astronomy:  "The fanning out of the rays is actually an illusion, caused by perspective. It’s precisely the same thing that makes railroad tracks or long roads appear to converge in the distance. Things farther away look smaller, so the parallel rails of a railroad track appear to get closer together as you look farther away. For railroad tracks you look down to see this; for cloud shadows you look up. Other than that, they’re the same."

That Steve Torrence, Mike Cavanaugh, and Dr. Zack (who?) got even this basic scientific precept so totally wrong of course throws up major doubts about their abilities to to theorise in any way about far more in-depth scientific notions.  Ignore it.  1/10 for effort LOL.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 11:53:28 AM »
To the less than scientifically literate

You're responding to dutchy, nuff said.  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec