Going to the edge.. who is with me?

• 24 Replies
Going to the edge.. who is with me?
« on: August 23, 2017, 04:31:04 AM »
I have been following this forum & others on social networks and mostly what I see is facts and truths being shared as jokes, memes and comment wars on youtube. It's really sad that most of the intellectual discussion gets burried by the trolls from both sides, yes lets not only blame others. Anyways I am sharing something which is only for the true believers. This is a well planned mission and you can find all the information you need at http://journeytoedge.wordpress.com a few supporters have come forth but we don't have the funding needed as of yet. So if you can contribute any how, please do so.

If you have any serious questions, I am available via the contact form on the website. For the trolls, please remember that I am ex Army Intelligence Officer, I know what I am doing and my only mission is to reveal the truth. Thanks and hope to get more truthers to support this cause.

สมัครufabet

NAZA

Re: Going to the edge.. who is with me?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 05:23:54 AM »
Bad time of the year for me but if you have any expeditions to Mordor around springtime I'd be interested.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 06:38:38 AM »
I have been following this forum & others on social networks and mostly what I see is facts and truths being shared as jokes, memes and comment wars on youtube. It's really sad that most of the intellectual discussion gets burried by the trolls from both sides, yes lets not only blame others. Anyways I am sharing something which is only for the true believers. This is a well planned mission and you can find all the information you need at http://journeytoedge.wordpress.com a few supporters have come forth but we don't have the funding needed as of yet. So if you can contribute any how, please do so.

If you have any serious questions, I am available via the contact form on the website. For the trolls, please remember that I am ex Army Intelligence Officer, I know what I am doing and my only mission is to reveal the truth. Thanks and hope to get more truthers to support this cause.

สมัครufabet

Why are they going towards the Antarctic? Why south? They can go west from california and end up facing the ice wall (or Japan) anytime they want. Aren't we all living on a bigga pizza pie?

NAZA

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 08:00:39 AM »

Why are they going towards the Antarctic? Why south? They can go west from california and end up facing the ice wall (or Japan) anytime they want. Aren't we all living on a bigga pizza

My guess is that he wants to stay out of prison.  Selling a trip to Anartica is legal, it happens every summer.
Selling a trip to the Ice Wall would constitute fraud just as selling a trip to Mordor or Atlantis. Using the Internet to do so may make it a federal offense.

The Flatters deserve our scorn and ridicule but the don't deserve to be screwed out of their money by this shyster.
Quite sad actually, preying on the feeble minded.

I'm sure that God would frown upon this.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 10:07:11 AM »
My question is, if they actually go on this trip, and don't find the edge, but just come up on the other side of Australia, will he admit that the earth is a globe?  Something tells me he won't...

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 10:34:29 AM »
Quote taken from that website:

Is there any RISK?

Not one bit. Think of this as a back stage pass to the grand dance stage of creation itself. We have been there several times but we are bound by secrecy. You are not. And we are your tour guides, especially cause we believe that the time has come to reveal the truth to everyone. Every single human. We are all special. We were created by a higher being. We have to meet our creator and see the beautiful paradise that was created only for us

Dunno, but if this truly was a serious approach he must not say that visiting a place as vast, cold and remote as Antarctica is without any risk. That's just grossly negligent in my book.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 10:55:42 AM »
On his website: "If you can contribute $500,000, I would love to give you a seat." Sounds like he has an Indian accent.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 11:00:20 AM by sovietchild »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Hamzah

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 01:18:31 PM »
Why is this scam still open? This Indian scam should be deleted and his account should be banned.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Hamzah

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 06:02:25 PM »
Don't you guys know about Indian Scammers? They have scammed Americans for millions of dollars.

NAZA

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 06:33:09 PM »
Why is this scam still open? This Indian scam should be deleted and his account should be banned.

Be careful, he used to be a secret agent.

Hamzah

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 07:22:17 PM »

And, apparently he has been to the edge 3 times and have people on the inside who is willing to help.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 07:54:24 PM »
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 08:02:21 PM »

And, apparently he has been to the edge 3 times and have people on the inside who is willing to help.

Wow, totally convinced me.  Does the $1000 include after dinner drinks?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 08:27:42 PM »
I don't know why half a million dollars is necessary, ocean liner cruises around Antarctica charge a lot less (around $5,000) and efforts to climb Mt. Everest run about $50,000 per climber.  Someone has set the price so high that nobody will make the trip. 

This is also pointless. Since there are already ocean liners making cruises that circumnavigate the entire Antarctica, this PROVES that Antarctica is not spread around the circumference of the flat planet.  The Edge must be elsewhere, not in Antarctica.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 08:40:10 PM »

Wow, totally convinced me.  Does the $1000 include after dinner drinks?

Can I bring my troll rods?  (not that kind of troll, this kind...)

FE can't be disproved.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 09:58:28 PM »

I'm guessing that you're using penguins for bait?     Can't see as how it would miss.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 10:01:58 PM »

I'm guessing that you're using penguins for bait?     Can't see as how it would miss.

So, I'll need to bring a shotgun also?
FE can't be disproved.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 10:45:31 PM »

Got anything in 50 cal belt fed?     ( The sporting version for rabbit shooting of course )

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2017, 12:39:11 AM »

Got anything in 50 cal belt fed?     ( The sporting version for rabbit shooting of course )

The key to making bait is to have it somewhat intact so it can be stuck on a hook.
FE can't be disproved.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 12:43:42 AM »

The key to making bait is to have it somewhat intact so it can be stuck on a hook.

I'm beginning to suspect you aren't taking this expedition seriously. 

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2017, 12:57:00 AM »
I have already been to the edge, got attacked and almost beaten to death by the wall security. They took the cameras etc. So unfortunately I have no proof...

NAZA

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2017, 07:00:21 AM »
I have already been to the edge, got attacked and almost beaten to death by the wall security. They took the cameras etc. So unfortunately I have no proof...

Can you please post some info on the vessel and captain?
Dates and times?

Fucking shyster.

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2017, 08:16:27 AM »

Can you please post some info on the vessel and captain?
Dates and times?

Fucking shyster.

Either they were part of the conspiracy or the ice wall guard and the "agency for the round earth conspiracy" got rid of them and all the informations. So, sorry I have nothing in my hands.

NAZA

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2017, 08:22:56 AM »
Wow, how did you get home?

I am a movie producer and I am interested in covering  this expedition.
Your first trip would make excellent background info.

I have many friends that back films that are interested.

NAZA

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2017, 08:25:42 AM »
Also, I am having a problem with my printer.  Can you assist me?