Able to see stars total eclipse?

• 34 Replies

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
Able to see stars total eclipse?
« on: August 21, 2017, 10:36:56 AM »
Will we be able to see the stars when the solar eclipse is at total eclipse?
):

Re: Able to see stars total eclipse?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 10:54:12 AM »

No

This was concocted to reinforce your Heliocentric deception.

The live footage witnessed by millions just verified this.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 10:59:30 AM »

No

Hmm, why not? should you not see stars when it is dark?
):

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 11:52:10 AM »

No

Hmm, why not? should you not see stars when it is dark?
RIF doesn't have a clue.  You can see them if you're in the path of totality.  Millions have before and I'm sure they will this time too.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
I saw stars.  It was 1:30 in the afternoon.

My Completely Normal Heliocentric Universe is Confirmed
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 12:23:27 PM »

That's too cool.  Here in CT it was overcast so I didn't have a very good view but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have seen any stars.  We only got to about 67%.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82˘ to produce a penny, putting in your 2˘ if really worth 3.64˘.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 01:17:27 PM »

No

The above just goes to show how little flat-tards know about anything. At totality both stars and Venus were clearly visible and seen by millions.

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 01:20:15 PM »

No

The above just goes to show how little flat-tards know about anything. At totality both stars and Venus were clearly visible and seen by millions.
He'll just say all videos/photos showing stars will have been faked...reality, what a concept.

Mike

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 01:38:27 PM »

That's too cool.  Here in CT it was overcast so I didn't have a very good view but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have seen any stars.  We only got to about 67%.

Mike

Honestly, what they say is absolutely true--the difference between 95% and 100% is everything.  Here it didn't really start to get noticeably darker until there was nothing but a sliver of sun left.  At that point the light got really...bizarre.  My shadow was stunningly sharp--like I could see individual hairs on my head in the shadow even from standing height.

When totality hit, it got dark fast and then...I'm not given to emotion or melodrama.  I have often been accused of being cold, robotic, "unable to understand human emotion"--but when it hit, I became short of breath, literally weak in the knees, and had to sit down to stop from fainting.  I actually could not speak.

I don't know if I've ever felt anything like that before.

?

frenat

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 03:12:41 PM »
Only about 85% totality here.  Got some pics of hundreds of crescent shadows filtering through the trees.  It only dimmed like the sun was behind a cloud but with a clear sky and sharp shadows it felt weird.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2017, 03:21:19 PM »
Only about 85% totality here.  Got some pics of hundreds of crescent shadows filtering through the trees.  It only dimmed like the sun was behind a cloud but with a clear sky and sharp shadows it felt weird.

Same here, although I was at work so no trees to cast crescent shadows lol.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2017, 03:28:19 PM »

Honestly, what they say is absolutely true--the difference between 95% and 100% is everything.  Here it didn't really start to get noticeably darker until there was nothing but a sliver of sun left.  At that point the light got really...bizarre.  My shadow was stunningly sharp--like I could see individual hairs on my head in the shadow even from standing height.

When totality hit, it got dark fast and then...I'm not given to emotion or melodrama.  I have often been accused of being cold, robotic, "unable to understand human emotion"--but when it hit, I became short of breath, literally weak in the knees, and had to sit down to stop from fainting.  I actually could not speak.

Sounds awesome.

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 05:25:16 PM »
This was my first total eclipse.  Amazing experience.  I was only 3 miles within the edge of totality, so it went by quick. 

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 09:45:27 PM »
Awesome stuff fellas. Wish I could have been anywhere near totality but I live in a southern continent that doesn't exist, so..

This was my first total eclipse.  Amazing experience.  I was only 3 miles within the edge of totality, so it went by quick.

Nice! Did you happen to get any photos?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 10:01:34 PM »

Mike

That was the Lord speaking to you, son.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 10:35:34 PM »
Awesome stuff fellas. Wish I could have been anywhere near totality but I live in a southern continent that doesn't exist, so..

I did indeed.  The last picture is my setup.  A Nikon 3100 with a cheap Opteka 650-1300 lens and a sheet of filter material I made a frame for.  After the last filtered shot of the last sliver of sunlight disappearing, I switched to a Nikon 55-300 and went handheld.  Between looking around in awe at the landscape and the sun's corona, and then taking one pic and checking the preview really quick, I only had time to keep shooting and tweaking the focus.  I didn't have time to mess with different ISO or aperature.  They're shot in RAW, so I can still do some work on them.  Messed a few a little bit so far.  Being about 3 miles in, it went quick.  The gopro was set for time-lapse at 5 second intervals.  I didn't know what the approaching darkness would look like (saw some neat pics of an approaching umbra in Hawaii) so I figured I'd try. 

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 10:37:32 PM »

No

You have such a simplistic distorted view of the world driven not by any facts supported by science, but rather by an overwhelming need and illogical desire for the earth to be flat!

What happened yesterday is a case in point. A celestial event predicted years in advanced, that was based on a sound knowledge of how the solar system operates, was played out yesterday over continental USA. It happend exactly as predicted and witnessed by millions......do you and other flat-tards believe it...NO.

You and other flat tards refuse to believe yesterday's evidence witnessed by millions. Instead you dredge up some cock and bull story of a black moon that neither makes any sense nor has any supporting evidence.......this is the flat-tards modus operandi..... when presented with overwhelming evidence, just make up stuff.

You could watch this and learn something about reality, or you could continue to live in self imposed ignorance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z29gcdm

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 10:38:54 PM »

I did indeed.  The last picture is my setup.  A Nikon 3100 with a cheap Opteka 650-1300 lens and a sheet of filter material I made a frame for.  After the last filtered shot of the last sliver of sunlight disappearing, I switched to a Nikon 55-300 and went handheld.  Between looking around in awe at the landscape and the sun's corona, and then taking one pic and checking the preview really quick, I only had time to keep shooting and tweaking the focus.  I didn't have time to mess with different ISO or aperature.  They're shot in RAW, so I can still do some work on them.  Messed a few a little bit so far.  Being about 3 miles in, it went quick.  The gopro was set for time-lapse at 5 second intervals.  I didn't know what the approaching darkness would look like (saw some neat pics of an approaching umbra in Hawaii) so I figured I'd try. 

Good job...

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2017, 12:23:27 AM »

Epic! Seriously great job.

As soon as I saw your post, I expected you to have taken photos and you didn't disappoint  :D

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 03:54:33 AM »

No

You have such a simplistic distorted view of the world driven not by any facts supported by science, but rather by an overwhelming need and illogical desire for the earth to be flat!

What happened yesterday is a case in point. A celestial event predicted years in advanced, that was based on a sound knowledge of how the solar system operates, was played out yesterday over continental USA. It happend exactly as predicted and witnessed by millions......do you and other flat-tards believe it...NO.

You and other flat tards refuse to believe yesterday's evidence witnessed by millions. Instead you dredge up some cock and bull story of a black moon that neither makes any sense nor has any supporting evidence.......this is the flat-tards modus operandi..... when presented with overwhelming evidence, just make up stuff.

You could watch this and learn something about reality, or you could continue to live in self imposed ignorance.

You speak nonsense.

Eclipse predictions have nothing to do with the shape of the earth.

NASA use the 4000 year old Ancient Babylonian Saros Cycle.

The Ancient Babylonian's new the true shape of the earth to be flat.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 05:22:12 AM »
You speak nonsense.

The Ancient Babylonian's new(sic) the true shape of the earth to be flat.

You claim that "NASA use the 4000 year old Ancient Babylonian Saros Cycle"

So you tell me how "the 4000 year old Ancient Babylonian Saros Cycle" contains enough information to plot every detail of the recent eclipse.
There are many Saros cycles, so which Saros cycle predicted the recent total eclipse and what is the period of that cycle?

Yes, "the Ancient Babylonians" thought "the earth to be flat",
but model of the celestial objects, the sun, moon, planets and stars, was very different to the model that you have.

Just how mant times do you have to be told that "the Ancient Babylonians" had sun and moon actually appear to set below the horizon.
Not like your sun, moon and "little lights in the sky" which just circle above.

So, appealing to those "Ancient Babylonians" won't help you one little bit!

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 11:16:38 AM »

We did see one. It was bright, located to the west and just south of the sun at totality. It was worth the drive to see it in total. Here at home, it was 93%.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 11:27:53 AM »

That is obviously CGI, come on man.....
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2017, 11:31:15 AM »

Good job...

Come to Indiana in 2024, the duration of totality for Columbus, IN is around a minute and 30 longer.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 11:54:57 AM »

That was the Lord speaking to you, son.

In a strictly metaphorical sense, I would say that's pretty close to accurate.

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 02:55:15 PM »

No

You speak nonsense.

The Ancient Babylonian's new the true shape of the earth to be flat.

More made up rubbish....why do you bother?

UzZiBiKeR

• Nuclear Reactor Operator
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 03:38:59 PM »
YES! and I did.

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 09:33:26 PM »

That is obviously CGI, come on man.....
Hey, do you realize how much effort it was to take a picture of a river rock and continually resize, stretch, skew it, and paste it over and over until I had created a river bank, not to mention creating the water with the smudge tool.  And then there was the task of compiling enough pictures of people with sunlight all coming from the same direction and the cut/paste for each one into the main image.  The bridge was easy enough, couple straight lines and then fill it.

And then that one shot where the sun was just a sliver I did crank up the exposure in the editor.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 10:27:19 PM »
I still do not understand why you people insist that a moon can not pass in front of a sun on a flat Earth. 

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 10:56:20 PM »
I still do not understand why you people insist that a moon can not pass in front of a sun on a flat Earth.

There are so many basic things you don't understand , so you make up alternatives explanations that make no sense that you choose to believe.