How did thy do it Apollo and all?

• 11 Replies
How did thy do it Apollo and all?
« on: August 13, 2017, 12:11:43 AM »
2001 clipps
landing
did you see all the Errors?

did Stanley Kubrick do it? If he did why the big change in the train?
part 1

part 2
and more non Kubrick stuff

Need I Direct you to more
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Re: How did thy do it Apollo and all?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 04:11:23 PM »
2001 clipps
landing
did you see all the Errors?

did Stanley Kubrick do it? If he did why the big change in the train?
part 1

part 2
and more non Kubrick stuff

Need I Direct you to more

Only 45 views; 
Stanley Kubrick, how many mistakes did he make on his sequence in 2001 after 10 I stop counting.
The earth is a globe.

?

dutchy

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 07:48:59 AM »
There are three moons !!!

Moon A The moon where you can see countless stars like a night on earth !
Moon B The moon where you have to use optics to detect some faint stars !
Moon C The moon where you can see stars when you are not part of the reflecting surface and are allowed to gaze upwards, otherwise you can't see any stars.

The NASA fanboys opted for moon C.
Neil Armstrong was supposedly on moon B and Neil deGrasse Tyson wants to go to space badly and moon A is his preferred destination.

The fanboys will cry,   nnnnnoooo dutchy did not accurately calculate the baseline for autorefraction from the fully lit moon rigolet that bounced off the multi layered anti reflecting vizors so that the invisible stars were visible if you hadn't played golf and your antibodies did not interfere with your line of sight, because the Hasselblad camera they used wasn't calibrated for cosmic observations and prevented them from gazing upwards.

Every scientist around the globe knows this, only stupid, really stupid people like ''dutchy'' still don't understand why they could see the stars, but couldn't if they wanted but didn't !!!

Stupidity reaches a whole new level in dutchy's posts.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:55:36 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 10:49:13 PM »

Moon C The moon where you can see stars when you are not part of the reflecting surface and are allowed to gaze upwards, otherwise you can't see any stars.

The NASA fanboys opted for moon C.
Neil Armstrong was supposedly on moon B and Neil deGrasse Tyson wants to go to space badly and moon A is his preferred destination.

The fanboys will cry,   nnnnnoooo dutchy did not accurately calculate the baseline for autorefraction from the fully lit moon rigolet that bounced off the multi layered anti reflecting vizors so that the invisible stars were visible if you hadn't played golf and your antibodies did not interfere with your line of sight, because the Hasselblad camera they used wasn't calibrated for cosmic observations and prevented them from gazing upwards.

Every scientist around the globe knows this, only stupid, really stupid people like ''dutchy'' still don't understand why they could see the stars, but couldn't if they wanted but didn't !!!

That does not answer the question; The question to you is how did they fake the moon landing?
The earth is a globe.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 05:30:54 AM »
No! as has been explained to you countless times they are the same moon, but different conditions!
You might read CAN ASTRONAUTS SEE STARS FROM THE SPACE STATION?
It is about the ISS, but has some relevant material.

Quote from: dutchy
When it is dark like night on earth or at least the person is shielded from the extremely bright sun and bright lunar surface as in:
It is a common misconception that the Apollo astronauts didn’t see any stars. While stars don’t show up in the pictures from the Apollo missions, that’s because the camera exposures were set to allow for good images of the bright sunlit lunar surface, which included astronauts in bright white space suits and shiny spacecraft. Apollo astronauts reported they could see the brighter stars if they stood in the shadow of the Lunar Module, and also they saw stars while orbiting the far side of the Moon. Al Worden from Apollo 15 has said the sky was “awash with stars” in the view from the far side of the Moon that was not in daylight.
<< from the above reference >>

If the optics could shield the eyes from the glare of the moons light.

See the above quotation! It depends on being able to be shielded from the bright light for long enough for the eyes to adapt.

Well, you said it, not I!
This link has more relevant material What The Apollo Astronauts Saw In The Lunar Sky.

When it comes to Neil deGrasse Tyson, he is a bit "blase" about claiming to being able to see stars without mentioning the ifs and buts.
And these ifs and buts are possibly why astronauts are a bit hesitant in answering some of these questions.
I haven't been there, you haven't been there and neither has Neil deGrasse Tyson, but the the answer has to be
You can see stars in space or on the moon but . . . and only if  . . . .

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 06:33:55 AM »
No! as has been explained to you countless times they are the same moon, but different conditions!
You might read CAN ASTRONAUTS SEE STARS FROM THE SPACE STATION?
It is about the ISS, but has some relevant material.

When it is dark like night on earth or at least the person is shielded from the extremely bright sun and bright lunar surface as in:
It is a common misconception that the Apollo astronauts didn’t see any stars. While stars don’t show up in the pictures from the Apollo missions, that’s because the camera exposures were set to allow for good images of the bright sunlit lunar surface, which included astronauts in bright white space suits and shiny spacecraft. Apollo astronauts reported they could see the brighter stars if they stood in the shadow of the Lunar Module, and also they saw stars while orbiting the far side of the Moon. Al Worden from Apollo 15 has said the sky was “awash with stars” in the view from the far side of the Moon that was not in daylight.
<< from the above reference >>

If the optics could shield the eyes from the glare of the moons light.

See the above quotation! It depends on being able to be shielded from the bright light for long enough for the eyes to adapt.

Well, you said it, not I!
This link has more relevant material What The Apollo Astronauts Saw In The Lunar Sky.

When it comes to Neil deGrasse Tyson, he is a bit "blase" about claiming to being able to see stars without mentioning the ifs and buts.
And these ifs and buts are possibly why astronauts are a bit hesitant in answering some of these questions.
I haven't been there, you haven't been there and neither has Neil deGrasse Tyson, but the the answer has to be
You can see stars in space or on the moon but . . . and only if  . . . .
What amazes me is dutchy probably doesn't believe a thing Tyson says but suddenly takes this one statement as absolute gospel.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 01:11:51 AM »
What amazes me is dutchy probably doesn't believe a thing Tyson says but suddenly takes this one statement as absolute gospel.

Nah,  dutchy is a typical dutchman, arrogant know-it-all  blowhard who never listens to others.

In his own mind he is never wrong, even when confronted with reality and the facts he denies the truth and attacks the person.

He's a lost cause.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

dutchy

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 01:35:22 AM »

Nah,  dutchy is a typical dutchman, arrogant know-it-all  blowhard who never listens to others.

In his own mind he is never wrong, even when confronted with reality and the facts he denies the truth and attacks the person.

He's a lost cause.
I am the only person who was brave enough to openly state i was wrong in the eclips topic about aspects that i previous saw incorrectly.

I have yet to see any glober do the same.
Yesterday two of you accused me of denying vaccines, i proved with the exact quotes i never did.
I even added further info, but non of them apologized for their ongoing autrocious behaviour and unfounded lies.
Your post proves you are wrong,  i do not know it all, further more was able to acknowledge my invalid perceptions on the forum.

I have set you straight also, what seems to annoy the hell out of you.
You willfully and repeatedly ignored to reply to a specific rant you thought was full of falsehoods, but started about a link instead.
After pointing that out you refused to answer my initial post (the one you accused was full of shit) and took it to another level of disrespect.
Of course it hurts that i confronted you that you are such a ''lying little bastard''.
What is wrong with some of you globers ? You are showing your true colours more and more and more.
I have to be very carefull, because the numbers of false accusations are mounting.
With of course the exception of decent globers.

But you ain't one of them !
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:12:47 AM by dutchy »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 02:32:46 AM »

Correct,  I've got no time for you or your strange misconceptions.   In any case I was talking to Badxtoss, not you.  So GTFO.

So, I proved you wrong,  jeezus get over it.

?

dutchy

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 02:40:21 AM »

Correct,  I've got no time for you or your strange misconceptions.   In any case I was talking to Badxtoss, not you.  So GTFO.

So, I proved you wrong,  jeezus get over it.
I saw you were talking about me........and that gives me the right to jump in.
You like to gossip about me and i have to stay out of it ?

Your not only a liar but also a gossipmonger so it seems.
What an example for your grand children....when they understand this image is kinda you

dutchy......arghhhh

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 02:49:48 AM »
How they faked Apollo?

Well... they couldn't

They did not have photographs of the landing sites of sufficient resolution to fake the details seen in Apollo photographs and movies.
):

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 02:50:08 AM »

dutchy......arghhhh

LOL  Nice selfie.