Poll

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

In order to mask any validation God.
1 (9.1%)
In order to hide more land masses.
1 (9.1%)
In order to cover up something that may cause panic.
0 (0%)
In order to gain power to manipulate an artificial reality.
3 (27.3%)
In order to accomplish all of the above.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

• 460 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?
« Reply #270 on: August 14, 2017, 10:18:40 PM »
In order to cover up God? What?
What does the geometry of the Earth have that displays a god of a specific religion?

That is a strange one. I would also wonder what NASA gains from this.
That's a question I've often asked, maybe dutchy can answer.
You could read these:
Flat Earth General / Re: The Earth is "Stationary" ? What do you mean? « on: Today at 06:17:07 AM »

Flat Earth General / Re: The Earth is "Stationary" ? What do you mean? « on: August 14, 2017, 06:13:50 AM »
And
The plan was and is to make sure that ''God'' is considered a scientific impossibility.
This is considering our biblical roots an extreme abomination
Behind the scenes this carefully executed plan took centuries and has reached it's final episode in the history of men.
The globe is only a part of a much bigger problem.

The bigger problem is that the human race has accepted the supposed non existance of God in every thinkable way .
The many falsehoods within the hypothetical science of our cosmos, roots and morals have done all the brainwashing.

So, it seems that dutchy is the expert here.
But, as far as I am concerned, the "geometry of the Earth" has nothing to with the existence of God or  with any religion.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #271 on: August 14, 2017, 11:21:09 PM »
Wow look at that NASA propaganda from 1966.
The earth has changed since then, way to fast for me..... ::) ::) ::)
What a crap load of brainwashing shit.

Apologist, time to defend daddy NASA, althaugh it must feel like being tormented at times. ;D
Look at that blue uhhh marble at 2.55 in the video
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

That image of Earth you dislike was taken lunar orbit, the film developed, scanned and the result transmitted back to Earth. The meteorological features on it (just like the other ones taken by Lunar Orbiter featuring Earth) show an exact match for the satellite record of the time. The image metadata can be used to show what Earth should have looked like when it was taken, and it is exactly correct.

I have original copies of the images in books published at the time.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2017, 03:46:53 AM »
If you pick up where PL left off, you'll be joining him in bamnation.
Dear space Cowgirl, what is it what i wrote that is against the rules ?
I will edit my posts after i understand what about it's content is so abrasive.

Look, there's no reason to post links to a bunch of different forums trying to prove that "frenat" is a shill. It's spam at best, and harassment at worst. I read the some of the 1st link and it doesn't seem anything like the frenat that posts here. Just argue with his words, there's no reason to go fishing.  I've read lots of your posts since you joined, and have been glad that you defend the FE so vigorously. There's absolutely no need to post like PL. He's not FE. He doesn't even make good arguments for the things he claims to believe.
Okay i will respect the mods.

But i do hope frenat is answering, because it is him, each and every time....and i want an explaination from him !!!
Frenat doesn't need to admit to being a shill, you caught him.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

dutchy

« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2017, 05:12:29 AM »

Look, there's no reason to post links to a bunch of different forums trying to prove that "frenat" is a shill. It's spam at best, and harassment at worst. I read the some of the 1st link and it doesn't seem anything like the frenat that posts here. Just argue with his words, there's no reason to go fishing.  I've read lots of your posts since you joined, and have been glad that you defend the FE so vigorously. There's absolutely no need to post like PL. He's not FE. He doesn't even make good arguments for the things he claims to believe.

But i do hope frenat is answering, because it is him, each and every time....and i want an explaination from him !!!
But it's against the rules, i received a warning.

I still want to give him the benefit of the doubt, i am way to gullible at times,..... i know.
But his 900+ post over at the David Icke forums are utterly shocking, no matter what angle i try to see it from.
There are indeed few names circling around the www In my research after Apollo it was a small clan ready to jump in all over the net,..... like i showed with frenat's links.

I saw a recorded converstation in a comment section that was deleted afterwards, between Astrobrant2 and Kris de Valle ( 2 diehard Apollo defenders) It was utterly shocking. Not only did they recommend using one of their sock puppets in various ways to attack certain anti Apollo posters, they truly seemed to be taken their online services extremely serious. As if their carere depended on proving Apollo and NASA right.

I know for a fact that Onebigmonkey and frenat were part of the Apollohoax.net and Clavius.
That doesn't make them shills of course, but it was a scary clan of totally obsessed Apollo believers. It was like a cult that immidiatly threw the cosmic wrath upon disbelievers.
I never dared to participate, fearing to be fried by their communication tactics... althaugh i was deeply troubled over the moonlandings.
I am beying accused of being obsessed by NASA....  and yes their fakery has drawn my attention very much, but what those , let's say 10 hardcore insiders have done over the years is mind boggling.
Blogs, sites, video's, clips, reviews, forums etc.

They must have raised the bar for amateurism without it's equall,..... or ???
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:14:20 AM by dutchy »

?

frenat

« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2017, 05:51:57 AM »

I still want to give him the benefit of the doubt, i am way to gullible at times,..... i know.
But his 900+ post over at the David Icke forums are utterly shocking, no matter what angle i try to see it from.
How about the angle where the shapeshifting lizard crap is completely separated from the space section and those posts were not only spread out over about 5 years but also that the account was closed over 5 years ago?  934 posts over 5 years is at best 1 post every 2 days.  It isn't my fault that you can't understand that a forum can talk about many different things.  From what I remember about that forum, very few threw in with Icke's crazy beliefs.  Were all the hundreds (probably thousands) that didn't exactly agree with him shills?

There are indeed few names circling around the www In my research after Apollo it was a small clan ready to jump in all over the net,..... like i showed with frenat's links.

I saw a recorded converstation in a comment section that was deleted afterwards, between Astrobrant2 and Kris de Valle ( 2 diehard Apollo defenders) It was utterly shocking. Not only did they recommend using one of their sock puppets in various ways to attack certain anti Apollo posters, they truly seemed to be taken their online services extremely serious. As if their carere depended on proving Apollo and NASA right.
Any link to this supposed conversation?  How do you know they weren't joking?  Playing around with paranoid posters that already believed they did that stuff anyway?  For that matter, if it was recorded and later deleted, how do you know it was genuine and not created by someone else?
I don't recognize the name Kris de Valle.  Where is he active?
Edit to add:  a search shows him active mostly on youtube and not much more (though I didn't look that hard).  Even from what I can find on Youtube it doesn't look like much.  I seem to be finding more talking ABOUT him than from him and even then not that much.  But most of youtube is restricted on my current network so I can't see much on the site just mostly what I see in searches.  There is far more from Jarrah White or hunchbacked.  They seem to spend a ton of time there.  Are they paid to do so?

Did your "research" basic Google search show all the places I didn't post?  No of course not.  You looked for something specific and found it.  And your results are biased as a result.
so you've shown that some people like to use the same name across multiple forums.  Hardly looks like they're hiding or trying to do something nefarious.

I know for a fact that Onebigmonkey and frenat were part of the Apollohoax.net and Clavius.
Clavius doesn't have a forum.

That doesn't make them shills of course, but it was a scary clan of totally obsessed Apollo believers. It was like a cult that immidiatly threw the cosmic wrath upon disbelievers.
I never dared to participate, fearing to be fried by their communication tactics... althaugh i was deeply troubled over the moonlandings.
People with a shared interest talking about said interest on a forum dedicated to said interest?  And defend that interest against trolls and people that start out calling them liars and shills?  What a shocker!  Next you'll be telling me there are people who believe in a flat Earth that talk about it in some kind of Flat Earth Society forum! 
Apollohoax.net is often civilized and at one point there were quite a few active hoax believers debating there.  People are only banned when breaking the rules and then only after multiple warnings.  You'd probably enjoy it but not if you start out by calling everyone paid shills.  Personally I don't post there much anymore.

« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2017, 06:36:12 AM »

I am beying accused of being obsessed by NASA....  and yes their fakery has drawn my attention very much, but what those , let's say 10 hardcore insiders have done over the years is mind boggling.

And yet you have still failed to prove even one lie from NASA.

?

dutchy

« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2017, 06:49:35 AM »

According to your beloved science the multiverse is getting more probable every year.
Can you believe you are also partaking in another universe defending the flatearth ??
  ;D ;D
That gives me so much pleasure......
But i do hope you don't sound like a broken record over there like you do here.
That wouldn't do the flatearth cause no good in that other place  ::)

Psst use a bit of variation in your oneliners....

?

dutchy

« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2017, 06:51:17 AM »
Post 666  :o :o :o

?

dutchy

« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2017, 06:52:07 AM »
Post 667   ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2017, 06:54:24 AM »

According to your beloved science the multiverse is getting more probable every year.
Can you believe you are also partaking in another universe defending the flatearth ??
  ;D ;D
That gives me so much pleasure......
But i do hope you don't sound like a broken record over there like you do here.
That wouldn't do the flatearth cause no good in that other place  ::)

Psst use a bit of variation in your oneliners....
So personal insults but still no proof.  And you say I sound like a broken record.  Now that's funny.

?

dutchy

« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2017, 07:58:02 AM »
So personal insults but still no proof.  And you say I sound like a broken record.  Now that's funny.
Ooo i am sorry, i am sometimes not aware of insulting people, not intended this time around....i will tone down. ;D ;D ;D ;D

::)

onebigmonkey

« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2017, 08:19:35 AM »

Nobody here has to justify why they post, or where they post it, all they have to do is justify what they post. I see no reason why I should explain my internet activity to you or anyone, but if you have an issue with the information I post then you should do that. Ideally this should be in the form of a logical counter-argument. Crying "shill" and "you believe something I don't and have read books about it so I won't discuss it" are not logical arguments, they are running away from the discussion.

You posted a video that showed images of Earth taken from lunar orbit by unmanned probes. You seem sceptical of them but haven't said why that is - you haven't justified your opinion.

I've posted you an image as justification for my contention that it is a genuine image. Other people have done similar things:

http://www.moonviews.com/2010/03/nimbus-ii-and-lunar-orbiter-1-imagery-a-new-look-at-earth-in-1966.html

Statements along the lines of "I don't trust the source" are not adequate.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2017, 09:20:24 AM »
Ooo i am sorry, i am sometimes not aware of insulting people, not intended this time around....i will tone down. ;D ;D ;D ;D

::)
I accept your apology, but I must note that you still have not produced any evidence of a NASA lie.

?

dutchy

« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2017, 10:01:25 AM »
I accept your apology, but I must note that you still have not produced any evidence of a NASA lie.
Evidence is kryptonite to me.,....why do you hurt me so much ?
On a more serious note......i think i have proven NASA's marketing trick about the ISS guitar hero and bandearth+choir

Why ?

1 The initial small talk between the host and guitarman was clearly a live conversation and performance and nothing was ever said to the contrary
2 The music we hear is a post production, because of audible added effects, audible streamlined vocals eq, visual clicktrack drums and audible perfect eq
Even the most expensive live performance on earth is not capable of a perfect mix in real time as shown between ISS and earth.
3 ''Guitarman'' didn't make any mistake, not a tiny one, althaugh he claimed that he had little time to practice and playing in micro gravity needed lots of practice
Clearly another case of aftermath in the post production.
4 The time delay makes any live performance impossible, but they forgot to mention this, because playing along in the ISS with a pre recorded tape doesn't look as good as a pretentious live show between space and earth.

If you don't consider that proof, i am afraid nothing will in your lifespan.
You may consider it unimportant, granted.......but it is proof of NASA fakery.

If you doubt my skills ?....just read along in the various topics, because a detected yet another desperate guitar hero wannabe over here that needs a little professional guidance. ;D  ;D  ;D

Most globers over here do not only harrass flatearthers in their place, some even annoy the inhabitants of flatearth with their underpar guitar skills...yuk.
Further more,......the vast majority of guitar players are the cause for band conflicts.
With their idiotic amount of crazy effect pedals (chorus, flanger, phazer, delay, fuzz, distortion etc.) , tube stacks, racks crammed with all their ''other'' guitars on a tiny stage, loud volume, bad timing and contact disturbed attitude ....

And it does say something that i allready detected TWO wannabe guitar players among globeearth posters over here. I can not handle more wannabe guitar players.....so be silent about it globers........you don't play the guitar....remember !!
Or was the ISS cosmic guitarshow a form of inspiration to pick up a guitar ???::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:07:19 AM by dutchy »

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2017, 10:09:18 AM »
NASA is one of the most crooked organizations out there. Aside from constantly being caught using tax payer money on their cocaine habits, and their inability to justify or even quantify their budgets and costs they also routinely steal technology from the American people, selling it to the private sector when it rightfully belongs to the American citizen - thus putting the bill of development twice on the American; one for the R&D costs at NASA, then again for paying for the acquisition in the cost to buy the products from the commercial sector. They are crooks and drug addicts that use their power to push their point of view - no matter how wrong it is. Take memory foam bedding.

Yes yes, its humorous when its an upside-down pen or comfy bed - but when its medical technology it becomes a crime against humanity.

Constantly they also lie about the information and theories they support; for example, just about every time they 'confirm' their theories, the MODN guys have to politely remind them that it doesn't disprove MODN at all.

Oh, and remember when they gave a foreign diplomat a rock, telling them it was from the moon?

They will clearly do and say anything they can to secure more budget and power.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #285 on: August 15, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
Evidence is kryptonite to me.,....why do you hurt me so much ?
On a more serious note......i think i have proven NASA's marketing trick about the ISS guitar hero and bandearth+choir

Why ?

1 The initial small talk between the host and guitarman was clearly a live conversation and performance and nothing was ever said to the contrary
2 The music we hear is a post production, because of audible added effects, audible streamlined vocals eq, visual clicktrack drums and audible perfect eq
Even the most expensive live performance on earth is not capable of a perfect mix in real time as shown between ISS and earth.
3 ''Guitarman'' didn't make any mistake, not a tiny one, althaugh he claimed that he had little time to practice and playing in micro gravity needed lots of practice
Clearly another case of aftermath in the post production.
4 The time delay makes any live performance impossible, but they forgot to mention this, because playing along in the ISS with a pre recorded tape doesn't look as good as a pretentious live show between space and earth.

If you don't consider that proof, i am afraid nothing will in your lifespan.
You may consider it unimportant, granted.......but it is proof of NASA fakery.

If you doubt my skills ?....just read along in the various topics, because a detected yet another desperate guitar hero wannabe over here that needs a little professional guidance. ;D  ;D  ;D

Most globers over here do not only harrass flatearthers in their place, some even annoy the inhabitants of flatearth with their underpar guitar skills...yuk.
Further more,......the vast majority of guitar players are the cause for band conflicts.
With their idiotic amount of crazy effect pedals (chorus, flanger, phazer, delay, fuzz, distortion etc.) , tube stacks, racks crammed with all their ''other'' guitars on a tiny stage, loud volume, bad timing and contact disturbed attitude ....

And it does say something that i allready detected TWO wannabe guitar players among globeearth posters over here. I can not handle more wannabe guitar players.....so be silent about it globers........you don't play the guitar....remember !!
Or was the ISS cosmic guitarshow a form of inspiration to pick up a guitar ???::) ::) ::)
But we've already agreed at least one of them was prerecorded, it had to be because of the delay.  If anything that's evidence he was actually on the ISS in space.
Secondly, I'm not sure NASA had anything to do with it.  It was a Canadian astronaut on Canadian TV, it was a corporately sponsored event, if I recall.
Sure it was a bit of a publicity stunt, but certainly not evidence of NASA fakery or lies.
Got anything else?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2017, 10:14:49 AM »
NASA is one of the most crooked organizations out there. Aside from constantly being caught using tax payer money on their cocaine habits, and their inability to justify or even quantify their budgets and costs they also routinely steal technology from the American people, selling it to the private sector when it rightfully belongs to the American citizen - thus putting the bill of development twice on the American; one for the R&D costs at NASA, then again for paying for the acquisition in the cost to buy the products from the commercial sector. They are crooks and drug addicts that use their power to push their point of view - no matter how wrong it is. Take memory foam bedding.

Yes yes, its humorous when its an upside-down pen or comfy bed - but when its medical technology it becomes a crime against humanity.

Constantly they also lie about the information and theories they support; for example, just about every time they 'confirm' their theories, the MODN guys have to politely remind them that it doesn't disprove MODN at all.

Oh, and remember when they gave a foreign diplomat a rock, telling them it was from the moon?

What is MODN?     Did you mean MOND?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2017, 10:17:31 AM »
t was a Canadian astronaut on Canadian TV, it was a corporately sponsored event, if I recall.

...playing along to a Canadian band whilst on an orbiting craft part paid for by Canada.

« Reply #288 on: August 15, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »

Ok, why don't you back some of that up?  As for technology, can you imagine how much more expensive that technology would have been had the private sector developed it?  If it would have been developed at all.  I am in favor of government funding scientific research, it's a good thing.
I still have yet to see you guys produce any proof of NASA faking anything.  It's just people saying they don't understand how it works so it must be fake.

« Reply #289 on: August 15, 2017, 10:19:17 AM »

What is MODN?     Did you mean MOND?
Thanks I forgot to ask about that.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #290 on: August 15, 2017, 10:25:23 AM »
NASA is one of the most crooked organizations out there. Aside from constantly being caught using tax payer money on their cocaine habits,

Are you arguing that NASA is a drug cartel, or just that some NASA employees have been caught spending their salaries on coke? Hardly proof of a flat Earth.

and their inability to justify or even quantify their budgets and costs

In order to get funding they need to quantify what they intend to spend it on. How well has NASA's budget fared over the past few decades would you say?

they also routinely steal technology from the American people, selling it to the private sector when it rightfully belongs to the American citizen - thus putting the bill of development twice on the American; one for the R&D costs at NASA, then again for paying for the acquisition in the cost to buy the products from the commercial sector.

and by selling the technology they recoup some of the investment of those taxpayers. Why would they give it away to the USA's private health care sector so that the medical profession there can make even more money?

They are crooks and drug addicts that use their power to push their point of view - no matter how wrong it is. Take memory foam bedding.

Or they are a large research organisation, one of many, that uses the resources it is given to promote and publish that research. That's how research works.

Show us a lie.

This is a complete fabrication. No-one at NASA gave anyone a rock and told them it was from the moon. This story is the result of an art project and lazy reporting - there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that anyone from NASA, or even from the USA, ever gave a fossil to a former Dutch premier.

Up to and including sending rockets into space.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #291 on: August 15, 2017, 10:29:24 AM »
Yes, I meant MOND. I'm posting from work so I'm typing in a hurry.

Ok, why don't you back some of that up?  As for technology, can you imagine how much more expensive that technology would have been had the private sector developed it?  If it would have been developed at all.  I am in favor of government funding scientific research, it's a good thing.
I still have yet to see you guys produce any proof of NASA faking anything.  It's just people saying they don't understand how it works so it must be fake.
Diplomat Rock: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
Caught Using Cocaine At NASA: https://www.space.com/11128-nasa-kennedy-space-center-cocaine.html

I'm fine with the government researching and funding engineering efforts. I am not ok with them selling it to private sector to fund their pet projects. The are given the money the people feel they warrant through the processes we put in place to ensure that. The technology belongs to the people, not the scientists at NASA so they can sell it to circumvent their budgeting restrictions.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #292 on: August 15, 2017, 10:38:27 AM »
I'm fine with the government researching and funding engineering efforts. I am not ok with them selling it to private sector to fund their pet projects. The are given the money the people feel they warrant through the processes we put in place to ensure that. The technology belongs to the people, not the scientists at NASA so they can sell it to circumvent their budgeting restrictions.
People don't use NASA technology to produce useful products, industry does.

BTW, I would imagine that some of NASA's budget relies on the patent license fees to ease the taxpayer burden.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

dutchy

« Reply #293 on: August 15, 2017, 10:40:44 AM »

Good post John !!

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #294 on: August 15, 2017, 10:43:20 AM »
As far as the private sector, it seems to be doing just fine faking their own technology with SpaceX.

NASA is one of the most crooked organizations out there. Aside from constantly being caught using tax payer money on their cocaine habits,

Are you arguing that NASA is a drug cartel, or just that some NASA employees have been caught spending their salaries on coke? Hardly proof of a flat Earth.
They have been caught using government resources, multiple times, to the ends of their cocaine habits. I never claimed it was proof of a flat earth, though I understand the average globularist may have trouble reading so I will hold my tongue.
and their inability to justify or even quantify their budgets and costs

In order to get funding they need to quantify what they intend to spend it on. How well has NASA's budget fared over the past few decades would you say?
I would say not very well: http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=2171

Its a good thing we audited that one.

they also routinely steal technology from the American people, selling it to the private sector when it rightfully belongs to the American citizen - thus putting the bill of development twice on the American; one for the R&D costs at NASA, then again for paying for the acquisition in the cost to buy the products from the commercial sector.

and by selling the technology they recoup some of the investment of those taxpayers. Why would they give it away to the USA's private health care sector so that the medical profession there can make even more money?
The technology should be given freely to whomever wants it. The goal of NASA is not to make money to fund their projects, its to take the funding they are given to perform the research the people want.
They are crooks and drug addicts that use their power to push their point of view - no matter how wrong it is. Take memory foam bedding.

Or they are a large research organisation, one of many, that uses the resources it is given to promote and publish that research. That's how research works.
Not in an Open and Free society, it isn't.

Show us a lie.

I am not in a position currently to do your research for you.

BTW, I would imagine that some of NASA's budget relies on the patent license fees to ease the taxpayer burden.
And industry could do this cheaper (and more industries could be built, by yes people) if it was available for free as it should.

It eases the burden of those at NASA who want to research one of many of their ridiculous products. The tax payer pays the same amount to NASA whether or not they choose to embezzle it.

Good post John !!
Thank you
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 10:45:41 AM by John Davis »

?

dutchy

« Reply #295 on: August 15, 2017, 11:03:59 AM »
As far as the private sector, it seems to be doing just fine faking their own technology with SpaceX.

They have been caught using government resources, multiple times, to the ends of their cocaine habits. I never claimed it was proof of a flat earth, though I understand the average globularist may have trouble reading so I will hold my tongue.
Thanks, call me ignorant....but i didn't know that. What a scumbag organisation NASA is ....a bottomless pit of taxpayer's money and destroyers of specific Apollo data.
I am very interrested in those specific details, so keep them coming.

In the Netherlands where i live, people hardly know about NASA ,so many details are rare to find.
The more i read, the more obvious it gets.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #296 on: August 15, 2017, 11:28:18 AM »
You can simply shake a stick, and you'll find a hard time not pointing at more NASA nonsense. Does anybody else remember when the NASA love triangle turned into a mad woman driving across the country in a diaper; clearly led to insanity by the debauchery that happens within the hallowed, or is that hollow, halls of NASA.

Or the Challenger disaster board of inquiry - a complete joke.  They stacked the 'independent' board with NASA goons like Armstrong.

Here's an oldy but goldy:

Even the image of earth we all know and love, or here hate, is a carefully stitched together tapestry of lies. From NASA's Mr. Blue Marble himself:
Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space.

Oh and the lunar lander? It's simply cardboard, curtain rods, roofing paper, and flood lights all held together with the strength and resilience needed for the moon - scotch tape. Oh and throw in a few Golden Rods. We wouldn't want R2-D2 to get lonely in this fantasy world. It looks like they had 'take your kid to work' day at NASA and had the next generation piecemeal together what they might think something that landed on the moon might look like.

Anything to keep or raise their budget of filthy lucre.

« Reply #297 on: August 15, 2017, 11:40:01 AM »
Nasa means "to deceive" in hebrew. The creature that deceived humanity in Genesis was a serpent. So of course they incorporated a serpent's tongue and the ouroboros into the logo:

This page has many more details: http://robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew

Which also talks about many references to the occult and gods in their naming schemes and symbolism. Hard to take it all as coincidence.

From the end of the article, when he takes the hebrew letters that form the word (each letter has a basic meaning) and puts it together:

“The activity of destroying God.”

This seems to be the sole purpose of NASA.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #298 on: August 15, 2017, 12:03:28 PM »

And industry could do this cheaper (and more industries could be built, by yes people) if it was available for free as it should.
Why should industry profit from taxpayer funded research?

It eases the burden of those at NASA who want to research one of many of their ridiculous products. The tax payer pays the same amount to NASA whether or not they choose to embezzle it.
If the products are so ridiculous, then why would industry bother licensing the patents?  ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #299 on: August 15, 2017, 12:05:54 PM »
Yes, I meant MOND. I'm posting from work so I'm typing in a hurry.

Diplomat Rock: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
Caught Using Cocaine At NASA: https://www.space.com/11128-nasa-kennedy-space-center-cocaine.html

You were right about the moon rock, I had forgotten about that.  So, some employees use cocaine, at work, and that means the entire organization is guilty of wasting taxpayer money on drugs?
As for technology, what would have them do?  Simply lock it on a shelf somewhere?  Or would you prefer the government go into the mattress manufacturing business?
I really don't understand your objection to this.