Poll

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

In order to mask any validation God.
1 (9.1%)
In order to hide more land masses.
1 (9.1%)
In order to cover up something that may cause panic.
0 (0%)
In order to gain power to manipulate an artificial reality.
3 (27.3%)
In order to accomplish all of the above.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

• 460 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?
« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2017, 11:32:39 PM »
But Peter Leane is you alright.
Really? I must have had far reaching plastic surgery since I last looked in the mirror - a couple of hours ago!
And who's going to take notice of an admitted trickster?
Papa Legba!
Papa Legba open the gate for me.
Antibon Legba please open the gate.
Legba open the gate for me and I will thank
the lwa when I return.

PAPA LEGBA
Bye bye Papa Legba the VooDoo Priest.
Legba is the promoter of verbal facility, of double talk, the arch deceiver,
not malicious, but a jokester, a prankster--the preeminent trickster god
. . . . .
the trickster who will make a fool of you or scare the hell out of you,
either just for laughs, or to teach you a lesson about life.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2017, 11:41:29 PM »
Oh, it's definitely you, ain't it, Geoff...

Just listen to your mad panicking self ffs!

Do you honestly not realise what a pathetic creep you come across as?

Let's look at your paedo self again:

What's that shit on your whiteboard Geoff?

'Cape Conave'?

LMFAO!!!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

?

dutchy

« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2017, 11:53:28 PM »
Still no proof of a single NASA lie.  Before you bring up Tyson again, he wasn't there and doesn't work for NASA.
Yes i do bring up Neil deGrasse Tyson AGAIN !!!

After all of you denied any inconsistancy at all when i first meticulously posted the exact quotes from NASA liars, you all denied any inconsistancy whatsoever.
After my hard work we have reached the point that some of you understand that indeed Neil deGrasse Tyson's idea's about the daylight surface of the moon are  incompatible with what Neil Armstrong claims about the daylight side of the moon and seeing stars.

Now all of a sudden "Neil deGrasse Tyson wasn't there and doesn't work for NASA".

Neil deGrasse Tyson one of the smartest majors in astrophysics , NASA promotor and spokesman.
Yes, yes Neil deGrasse Tyson simply gave it not enough thought and the nono's and amatures around the www understand much better what it is like on the daylight side on the moon.

You 've got your proof of a NASA lie, you may not consider it important enough, that's up to you.
But please don't let your ego get in the way this much to try to suggest it is "really nothing"".
You guys are so extremely stubborn, we could have reached that conclusion about Neil de Grasse Tyson pages ago.
Why do you make discussion so damned difficult ? Is it so important to hold on to the fabrications of men ?

Let us progress from here :
Why does NdGT who gave it a lot of thought ( do to the fact that he knows so much more about all aspects in the heliocentric hypothetical universe compared to the average online poster.) ...... claim we can easily see the stars on the daylight side of the moon ??

We have fully dismissed the option that Neil Grasse Tyson simply babbled about things he doesn't really understand. It his is job and he has all the cridentials possible to know what it's like on the daylight side of the moon from a scientific point of view.

That opens the door to the other possibilty,.......  Neil Armstrong is talking shit.
I personally think that is the truth !
The interviews of Neil Armstrong are from the early seventies. They didn't really define what it is like on the daylight side of the moon without an atmosphere. It is indeed weird to imagine how light, despite being very bright, simply cannot scatter or reflect like it does on earth without an atmosphere.

Neil deGrasse Tyson knows this and his enthousiasm and expertise took the better of him.
Oeps.....   there were those silly interviews from the early seventies by scientifically illiterate astronauts...... again oeps.. they talk about the properties of light as if they were still on earth.....  oeps.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 01:19:45 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2017, 12:57:00 AM »
Papa, you do me too great an honour! Do you really think that I could make learned videos on topics like:
         " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Spinal Cord Repair (Part 1) - Yes it could be possible
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Spinal Cord Repair (Part 2) Placenta
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Spinal Cord Repair (Part 3) Human Nervous System - Basics
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Clean Coal - Yes it could be possible - Part A
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Clean Coal - The Hazelwood Experiment - Part - B
He does do a few on Flat Earth Topics as well:
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Curve of the Earth Measurement Ver 1(2 X Points of Reference)
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Curve of the Earth Measurement Ver 2 (3 X Points of Reference)

So, Papa confuse me with
:D :D Peter Leane if you like :D :D, but he's much smarter than I, and lives on the other side of the Globe.
Apart from those little problems, who know you might even be right - idiot!
In other words, to put it in highly professional terms - your are stark starin' bonkers!

?

dutchy

« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2017, 01:03:35 AM »
But can i still call you ""mr rocketman" can i ? Please ?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2017, 01:06:01 AM »
Papa, you do me too great an honour! Do you really think that I could make learned videos on topics like:
         " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Spinal Cord Repair (Part 1) - Yes it could be possible
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Spinal Cord Repair (Part 2) Placenta
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Spinal Cord Repair (Part 3) Human Nervous System - Basics
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Clean Coal - Yes it could be possible - Part A
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Clean Coal - The Hazelwood Experiment - Part - B
He does do a few on Flat Earth Topics as well:
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Curve of the Earth Measurement Ver 1(2 X Points of Reference)
          " class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Curve of the Earth Measurement Ver 2 (3 X Points of Reference)

So, Papa confuse me with
:D :D Peter Leane if you like :D :D, but he's much smarter than I, and lives on the other side of the Globe.
Apart from those little problems, who know you might even be right - idiot!
In other words, to put it in highly professional terms - your are stark starin' bonkers!

His videos are shit and any retard could make them...

Even a retard like you.

So stop bigging yourself up, Geoff.

Now let's look at your shitty YouTube trolling/shilling channel and laugh at that too:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBeY0OQcepDv_Vg7gscY-CQ

What a total fucking loser you are eh?

Now stop bullying and harassing random strangers on the internet and fuck off.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2017, 01:24:15 AM »

Now stop bullying and harassing random strangers on the internet
So, I subscribed to a few YouTube channels, big deal - and what "random strangers am I harassing"?
Go back to your den on Haiti. Your voodoo doesn't work here.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2017, 01:25:30 AM »
Still no proof of a single NASA lie.  Before you bring up Tyson again, he wasn't there and doesn't work for NASA.
Yes, but Neil deGrasse Tyson does not "work for NASA", not that cold hard facts ever bother a NASAphobe like you.
Sure, he has written and spoken about NASA, but he has done the same on: Spirituality, Race and social justice, Animal rights etc.

But, the mere mention of NASA makes poor dutchy foam at the mouth.

?

dutchy

« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2017, 01:27:07 AM »
Wow Rabinoz does finacially benefit, despite all claims he does it solely for the benefits of mankind.
What a weird forum this turns out to be, i have to reconsider my approach.

?

dutchy

« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2017, 01:38:11 AM »
Yes, but Neil deGrasse Tyson does not "work for NASA", not that cold hard facts ever bother a NASAphobe like you.
Sure, he has written and spoken about NASA, but he has done the same on: Spirituality, Race and social justice, Animal rights etc.

I busted your little munlanding bubble.....
Neil deGrasse Tyson UNDERSTANDS the behaviour of light in a vacuum and that it can't scatter and reflect like it does on earth !
In his enthousiasm he forgot about those silly illiterate astronauts who gave interviews in the early seventies about the daylight surface of the moon as if light behaves like it does on earth........and you also posted garbage and nonsense about the brightness of the sunlight as if there is an atmosphere on the moon.

Of course Neil de Grasse Tyson knows this is not the case and light behaves entirely different on the daylight side of the moon,.....therefor his professional comments about how sunlight behaves in the vacuum of space on the daylight side of the moon.
Poor Armstrong seems to think he was on earth hearing his nonsense about the sunlight and to bright circomstances to see any stars at all without optics.

Neil deGrasse Tyson doesn't even have to work for NASA ( he indirectly does ) to understand the properties and behaviour of light in a vacuum much better than you.....   that is what it's all about
You choose the side of the illiterate, betraying a modern expert of the heliocentric model, the moon, the vacuum of space and the behaviour of light in a vacuum.
Not that i am surprised really, after i keep hearing revealing things about mister shillinoz every other hour.
Neil deGrasse Tyson understands the behaviour of light on the daylight side of the moon and how it could never interfere with the ability to see a sky full of stars just like during the night on earth

You choose the side of the illiterate liars, who lie as they go about a bright surface, reflections , scattering as if they were in the dessert on earth somewhere ;D
The absense of an atmosphere makes a whole lot of difference.
Neil deGrasse Tyson understands this. You deny this, but you simply have to, because it directly means Neil Armstrong talks shit and never went to a moon.
I understand this is going to be very difficult for you, but i've got you cornered completely and there is no way out this time around !!!!
So please avoid any further embarrassment by pretending light behaves 'earthlike' on the daylight side of the moon.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:16:59 AM by dutchy »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2017, 01:40:13 AM »

Now stop bullying and harassing random strangers on the internet
So, I subscribed to a few YouTube channels, big deal - and what "random strangers am I harassing"?
Go back to your den on Haiti. Your voodoo doesn't work here.

Well you're harassing dutchy for a start you mad bastard, as well as resistance is futile...

It's all you fucking do here & on YouTube as well you sad old fuck.

But then again abusing things is a way of life for you ain't it?

Alcohol, children, small animals, you name it...

And, like the cowardly amoral sociopath you are, you're now gonna try and pull the victim routine and pretend it's your poor innocent self getting abused aintcha you mad old prick?

Well you can just fuck off with that, psycho - wtf is wrong with you?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2017, 03:30:57 AM »
Well you're harassing dutchy for a start you mad bastard, as well as resistance is futile...
Poor, poor dutchy and Ignorance.is.Bliss! They're both old enough and ugly to look after themselves!
They don't the local Voodoo Priest interceding for them, so run off back to your hide-out in Haiti.

You really blew it big-time with Peter Leane who lives in the UK and does medical research.
He couldn't even be ausGeoff, you total loser.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2017, 03:38:37 AM »

I understand this is going to be very difficult for you, but i've got you cornered completely and there is no way out this time around !!!!
So please avoid any further embarrassment by pretending light behaves 'earthlike' on the daylight side of the moon.
Rubbish, cornered by a delusional NASAphobic! - not likely, run off and play it you pizza planet.

Facts just don't have the slightest on the totally indoctrinated. You keep raving on about the effect of the vacuum and ignore everything else.

Bye bye - believe what you like, but the Globe still keeps turning sedately around and nothing you have said has the slightest impact on the truth of that.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2017, 03:44:27 AM »
Poor, poor dutchy and Ignorance.is.Bliss! They're both old enough and ugly to look after themselves!
They don't the local Voodoo Priest interceding for them, so run off back to your hide-out in Haiti.

You really blew it big-time with Peter Leane who lives in the UK and does medical research.
He couldn't even be ausGeoff, you total loser.

Prove you live in Australia Geoff.

Prove anything you say about yourself is true.

You can't.

And no one will believe you anyway.

You really are a sick and deluded person, Geoff.

Here to laugh at you

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2017, 03:48:37 AM »
dooky and baby legba sure are keeping this thread on topic!

I swear, it's like watching a couple toddlers on a play date, when they think no one is looking, they start touching each others pee pee's.
Yes, you

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2017, 03:52:12 AM »

I swear, it's like watching a couple toddlers on a play date, when they think no one is looking, they start touching each others pee pee's.

So you like spying on toddlers playing with each other's pee pees do you?

Paedo confirmed.

Here to laugh at you

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2017, 03:54:05 AM »
Awww, widdle baby legba need his binky?
Yes, you

Jugemu no Chosuke

• Churrasqueira de controle remoto.
« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2017, 04:00:23 AM »
It seems clear to me that all the people derailing the thread work for NASA, and are just trying to take our attention off the main subject so that we can't discover their schemes.

They are smart indeed.
Now you're breathing manually

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2017, 04:33:42 AM »

So you like spying on toddlers playing with each other's pee pees do you?

Paedo confirmed.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

dutchy

« Reply #199 on: August 14, 2017, 04:34:26 AM »
Rubbish, cornered by a delusional NASAphobic! - not likely, run off and play it you pizza planet.

Facts just don't have the slightest on the totally indoctrinated. You keep raving on about the effect of the vacuum and ignore everything else.

Bye bye - believe what you like, but the Globe still keeps turning sedately around and nothing you have said has the slightest impact on the truth of that.
Ha Rab is insecure, he must be feeling there is something very wrong with his precious ''munlundings''.

But i am willing to go over it again :
If you turn your back towards the sun on the daylight side of the moon, the sun cannot reflect off a vacuum.
There are no dust particles or enough molecules in the moon's ''sky'' for the sun to scatter in every direction.
The sky should be black but also full of stars as bright as ever (comparable to earth's nightsky)

The other aspect of the NASA fanclub is that the moon's surface is extremely reflective so that the astronauts can still not make out any star without the use of special optics.
According to the decorated NASA employee Phill Plait the sun is 400.000 times brighter than a full moon. (2.5(-12.7 (-26.7)) = 2.514 = 400,000.)
Phill says :This would explain why you can look at the Moon easily enough with just your eye, but trying that with the Sun is not wait for it, wait for it a bright idea.

It seems the reflected surface of the moon is bright ,but surely not bright enough to interfere with the line of sight between the astronaut and the stars.
The reflection cannot go to the sky,....no molecules to bounce off.
The only problem for an astronaut on the moon is looking directly into the sun or more or less in the direction of the sun and staring to the surface only.
He would immidiatly see a sky full of stars when gazing upwards.

That is what Neil deGrasse Tyson claims and it is an accurate way of presenting the circomstances on the moon in the hypothetical moon landscape.
Problem is, some promoted army fighterjet pilots didn't really understand the hypothetical moon environment.
There testimonies are full of crap as if the influence of the sun and the surface reflection was huge and prevented them from seeing stars at all, at any given moment.

I finally busted your little fantasy about some liars going the ''ze moon'' in 1969, not able to see any stars at all on the daylight surface of the moon.
Luckily the person with a master in astro physics and spokesman of that very organisation has the correct view that is not in conflict with the hypothetical model.
Neil and Buzz made a total mockery of themselves and hypothetical cosmology in particular.

And when you are ready at last, we can talk about the REAL universe, not the hypothetical one.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 04:38:52 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2017, 04:39:26 AM »
It seems clear to me that all the people derailing the thread work for NASA, and are just trying to take our attention off the main subject so that we can't discover their schemes.

They are smart indeed.
Well, you tell just them higher-ups at NAZA that we're getting jack o' workin' for no pay!
Look our kids is starvin' an' all we can feed 'em is wot fish we can flog from them mutant penguins down 'ere an' they fight like the devil his-self!
Meanwhile, we're freezin' to death in these Antarctic conditions, wot, with the failure of this promised global warming!

If we don't get paid soon we're all goin' on strike and then how are they gonna keep this "hollow earth" a secret?

You just get some of that Gadzillion dollas that this Neil the Grasse bloke got Trumpy to give them.
So, we delegate you Mr Jugemu no Chosuke our delhi-gate - just you givem an ulter-matem! So there!

?

dutchy

« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2017, 04:43:38 AM »

They are smart indeed.
Well, you tell just them higher-ups at NAZA that we're getting jack o' workin' for no pay!
Look our kids is starvin' an' all we can feed 'em is wot fish we can flog from them mutant penguins down 'ere an' they fight like the devil his-self!
Meanwhile, we're freezin' to death in these Antarctic conditions, wot, with the failure of this promised global warming!

If we don't get paid soon we're all goin' on strike and then how are they gonna keep this "hollow earth" a secret?

You just get some of that Gadzillion dollas that this Neil the Grasse bloke got Trumpy to give them.
So, we delegate you Mr Jugemu no Chosuke our delhi-gate - just you givem an ulter-matem! So there!
Please Rab, get a hold of yourself !! This is not the person you want to be.

Jugemu no Chosuke

« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2017, 04:55:00 AM »

They are smart indeed.

That's terrible. All that work to save humanity from the mutant penguins, and you aren't even well paid.

I blame Trump.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2017, 05:08:46 AM »

That's terrible. All that work to save humanity from the mutant penguins, and you aren't even well paid.

I blame Trump.
Yes, I'm afraid our Ace has been Trumped well and truly! So you'll help?
Please, oh please we're desperate, especially as now we're being hounded by a deranged Voodoo Priest!
And we can't have that!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2017, 05:10:46 AM »

Ha Rab is insecure, he must be feeling there is something very wrong with his precious ''munlundings''.
Why would I be insecure? The moon-landings don't form any significant part of why I believe that the earth is a rotating Globe.
There is much more to it than that - I don't need pretty pictures. I can see from all the other evidence known for hundreds and in some cases thousands of years.

Yes, measurements have changed and been made much more precise, but the Heliocentric Globe model was built up gradually as the evidence accumulated.

So, no dutchy, I am not the slightest bit insecure in my belief, but you must be to continually harp on NASA this and NASA that!

NASA had nothing to do with destroying your flat earth model - it never really was!
Not even the ancient Babylonians had the irrational flat earth model pushed today.
Quote from: dutchy
But i am willing to go over it again :
If you turn your back towards the sun on the daylight side of the moon, the sun cannot reflect off a vacuum.
There are no dust particles or enough molecules in the moon's ''sky'' for the sun to scatter in every direction.
The sky should be black but also full of stars as bright as ever (comparable to earth's nightsky)
<< no need to waste more of your valuable time - we read it the first time! >>
Yes, I agree with
"The sky should be black but also full of stars as bright as ever (comparable to earth's nightsky)"
and probably much more intense than a night sky down here because even on the darkest night here there is a faint "air-glow".

But, said astronaut has to be in dark conditions for 10 to 20 minutes to adapt to the dark conditions.
:D you check it out next time you are there  :D.
Not only that, but the astronaut has to find a direction to look away from the sun (which is UP) and away from the moon's surface (which is DOWN)
and have no stray light getting in the sides of the visor - the later side shields helped that.

I imagine if such time had been allowed in the schedule and a shaded enough location provided
it could have been done - BUT it was not on the schedule, so live with it!

I know it is remiss of them not to have the forethought to realise that realise that poor old dutchy would be so insistent, but such is life!

Jugemu no Chosuke

« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2017, 05:15:28 AM »

I blame Trump.
Yes, I'm afraid our Ace has been Trumped well and truly! So you'll help?
Please, oh please we're desperate, especially as now we're being hounded by a deranged Voodoo Priest!
And we can't have that!

Yeah, I'll send some guys to go and help you out. Just nope NASA doesn't find out and tries to kill me.

Now, excuse me, there's a weird red dot in the middle of my chest, I'll go to the window see what's up with this. 

?

dutchy

« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2017, 05:40:50 AM »
Why would I be insecure? The moon-landings don't form any significant part of why I believe that the earth is a rotating Globe.
There is much more to it than that - I don't need pretty pictures. I can see from all the other evidence known for hundreds and in some cases thousands of years.

Yes, measurements have changed and been made much more precise, but the Heliocentric Globe model was built up gradually as the evidence accumulated.

So, no dutchy, I am not the slightest bit insecure in my belief, but you must be to continually harp on NASA this and NASA that!

NASA had nothing to do with destroying your flat earth model - it never really was!
Not even the ancient Babylonians had the irrational flat earth model pushed today.
Well you being so angree and all lately,.....it surely looks like an increasing insecurity thing,....but i will give you the benefit of doubts, only because you say so.
Yes, I agree with
"The sky should be black but also full of stars as bright as ever (comparable to earth's nightsky)"
and probably much more intense than a night sky down here because even on the darkest night here there is a faint "air-glow".

But, said astronaut has to be in dark conditions for 10 to 20 minutes to adapt to the dark conditions.
:D you check it out next time you are there  :D.
Not only that, but the astronaut has to find a direction to look away from the sun (which is UP) and away from the moon's surface (which is DOWN)
and have no stray light getting in the sides of the visor - the later side shields helped that.

I imagine if such time had been allowed in the schedule and a shaded enough location provided
it could have been done - BUT it was not on the schedule, so live with it!

I know it is remiss of them not to have the forethought to realise that realise that poor old dutchy would be so insistent, but such is life!

Do you see the sun or moon landscape ?
No they were indeed able to gaze upwards to the black skies.
Your excuse of 10-20 adjustment minutes conflicts with the testimony of Neil deGrasse Tyson.
You know why ?
BECAUSE ON EARTH I DON'T NEED TO ADJUST FOR 10-20 MINUTES AND NDGT SAYS THE STARS REVEAL THEMSELVES LIKE ON EARTH.
THAT IS IMMIDIATLY...if not Neil deGrasse Tyson surely would have made a statement about the reflective moon surface, vizors and time to adjust to see any star at all.
He didn't.....you do understand that do you ?

And if you think that the astronauts didn't have ten spare minutes, you are way more gullible than i think you are.
I believe i convinced you that the testimonies of Neil and Buzz are very disturbing.
The more when you take into consideration that Neil also had a hard time to see stars in cislunar space without optics.

A reminder ...Neil Armstrong says :
'The sky is a deep black when viewed from the Moon as it is when viewed from Cislunar space (the space between the Earth and the Moon).
The Earth is the only visible object other than the Sun that can be seen although there have been some reports of seeing planets. I myself did not see planets from the surface, but I suspect they may be visible.'
 Cislunar space was described by Edgar Mitchell as the place where the stars were 'ten times brighter than if viewed from the Earth'.

If only the lying bastards repeated and practiced their deceitfull story better  ::)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2017, 05:41:41 AM »
Now, excuse me, there's a weird red dot in the middle of my chest, I'll go to the window see what's up with this.
Duck! Sorry too late!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2017, 05:56:36 AM »
Do you see the sun or moon landscape ?
No they were indeed able to gaze upwards to the black skies.
No, I do not see the sun, but I see it's effect on the flag and the suit, so it is there with the direct light coming in on the left!
I can even see some inside his visor, so it is there!

Your excuse of 10-20 adjustment minutes conflicts with the testimony of Neil deGrasse Tyson.
It does? Exactly what does he say? Not your interpretation of it!
You know why?
BECAUSE ON EARTH I DON'T NEED TO ADJUST FOR 10-20 MINUTES AND NDGT SAYS THE STARS REVEAL THEMSELVES LIKE ON EARTH.
YOU have NEVER been in a situation with full lunar sunshine (in excess of 100,000 lux) and moved directly into total darkness!
You have only ever left a lighted room (around 100-400 lux) and moved outside and seen initially only the brighter stars.

Why are ships look-outs given time to adapt? So dutchy knows better than marine authorities now.
It is even in the regulations that the relieved lookout must not leave his post until the relieving lookout's eyes have adequately adapted.

So stop denying self-evident facts with your perpetual NASAphobia.

« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2017, 06:01:36 AM »

After all of you denied any inconsistancy at all when i first meticulously posted the exact quotes from NASA liars, you all denied any inconsistancy whatsoever.
After my hard work we have reached the point that some of you understand that indeed Neil deGrasse Tyson's idea's about the daylight surface of the moon are  incompatible with what Neil Armstrong claims about the daylight side of the moon and seeing stars.

Now all of a sudden "Neil deGrasse Tyson wasn't there and doesn't work for NASA".

Neil deGrasse Tyson one of the smartest majors in astrophysics , NASA promotor and spokesman.
Yes, yes Neil deGrasse Tyson simply gave it not enough thought and the nono's and amatures around the www understand much better what it is like on the daylight side on the moon.

You 've got your proof of a NASA lie, you may not consider it important enough, that's up to you.
But please don't let your ego get in the way this much to try to suggest it is "really nothing"".
You guys are so extremely stubborn, we could have reached that conclusion about Neil de Grasse Tyson pages ago.
Why do you make discussion so damned difficult ? Is it so important to hold on to the fabrications of men ?

Let us progress from here :
Why does NdGT who gave it a lot of thought ( do to the fact that he knows so much more about all aspects in the heliocentric hypothetical universe compared to the average online poster.) ...... claim we can easily see the stars on the daylight side of the moon ??

We have fully dismissed the option that Neil Grasse Tyson simply babbled about things he doesn't really understand. It his is job and he has all the cridentials possible to know what it's like on the daylight side of the moon from a scientific point of view.

That opens the door to the other possibilty,.......  Neil Armstrong is talking shit.
I personally think that is the truth !
The interviews of Neil Armstrong are from the early seventies. They didn't really define what it is like on the daylight side of the moon without an atmosphere. It is indeed weird to imagine how light, despite being very bright, simply cannot scatter or reflect like it does on earth without an atmosphere.

Neil deGrasse Tyson knows this and his enthousiasm and expertise took the better of him.
Oeps.....   there were those silly interviews from the early seventies by scientifically illiterate astronauts...... again oeps.. they talk about the properties of light as if they were still on earth.....  oeps.
There is no all of a sudden, Tyson was never there and never worked for NASA.  You interpret something one way and consider it proof.  It isn't.  You have still not proven a single lie no matter how often you choose to beat this particular dead horse.