Poll

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

In order to mask any validation God.
1 (9.1%)
In order to hide more land masses.
1 (9.1%)
In order to cover up something that may cause panic.
0 (0%)
In order to gain power to manipulate an artificial reality.
3 (27.3%)
In order to accomplish all of the above.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

• 460 Replies

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
Re: Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2017, 11:41:30 AM »
Of course a vacuum can not obscure light from hitting your eyes.

It is a vacuum... it blocks absolutely nothing.

Now, the eyes of the astronaut will be inside his pressure suit of course, and thus not in a vacuum environment. (Yes the Apollo EVA suit consist of multiple parts, not just one layer.)
Thanks we are getting somewhere !

Does the suit of an astromaut prevents the astronaut from seeing any stars at all from the daylight side of the moon ?
And why does he have to adapt to the circomstances considering he is surrounded by the biggest vacuum imaginable ?
it could depending on which visor they brought down.
The golden visor blocks a lot of light, glare and reflections. It was meant so astronauts could see the bright lunar surface without their eyes hurting and becoming tired. They could lift the golden visor but then they would get lots of reflection from the sun and lunar surface.

However long you need to stare straight at the sky to adapt for the stars, they didn't do it in Apollo 11. They were always busy doing something, didn't have the time to wait for stars to show up.

They did look up the the Earth though, and said it was a wonderful sight.

The sky is black, aside from planets, the sun and stars.
The lunar surface and man-made objects are all very bright.
When your eyes adapt to the lunar surface, they are adapted to the bright light.
And of course, there still is the SUN, which is more bright on the Moon because it is not lessened by Earth atmosphere.

I already showed you a photo of all the flaps on later Apollo suits, to show how much shielding they needed to keep glare, reflections and unwanted light at a minimum.

Also, are you saying NASA can't have astronauts say they saw stars, but CAN fake stars in photographs? (Yes those were taken in the Apollo program.)
No no no
Neil deGrasse Tyson says :
SINCE THE MOON HAS NO ATMOSPHERE, ...IF YOU WERE THERE DURING THE DAY TIME ON THE MOON, YOU'D SEE A FULL NIGHT, NIGHT SKY OF STARS EVEN WITH THE SUN IN THE SKY AS WELL.

You give all sorts of excuses as to why the quote of Neil is false when men are indeed on the moon.
Do i have to addept at night to see a full sky of stars ? no
Does earth surface prevent me from seeing the stars at night ? no
Do i need special vizors to see the stars at night ? no
Do i need to adjust to get a glimps of the stars at night ? no

Neil says : IF YOU WERE THERE DURING THE DAY TIME ON THE MOON, YOU'D SEE A FULL NIGHT, NIGHT SKY OF STARS EVEN WITH THE SUN IN THE SKY AS WELL.

Neil doesn't say  :IF YOU WERE THERE DURING THE DAY TIME ON THE MOON, YOU'D COULD SEE THE STARS EVENTUALLY, AFTER YOUR EYES ADAPT FOR SOME TIME AND WHEN YOU PUT YOUR GOLDEN VIZORS ON TO BLOCK GLARE , LIGHT AND REFLECTIONS

BECAUSE THAT WOULDN'T BE JUST LIKE ON EARTH DURING THE NIGHT NOW WOULD IT ?

Besides that Neil deGrasse Tyson has given this a lot of thought i presume...as expert and all......
All your excuses are elements that would indeed make Neil deGrasse Tyson's claims stupid, because there would not be any circomstances on the moon similar to a night sky on earth full of stars for the observer.
But sorry for you,....that is exactly what Neil DOES claim, contrary to what you claim.
Neil deGrasse Tyson is wrong. He forgets that the lunar surface is bright and the sun can reflect into the visor assembly.

"Do i have to addept at night to see a full sky of stars ? no"
Is the surface of Earth at night as bright as a desert with sun? no, so that is not a good comparison.

Does earth surface prevent me from seeing the stars at night ? no"
I never said the surface of Earth prevents you from seeing stars.
Moon surface =/= Earth surface

"Do i need special vizors to see the stars at night ? no"
Did I ever tell you need a special visors to see stars? no. I said that the golden visors on the suits were used to dim light and lessen reflections and glare. Stars would be easier to see when you pull the golden visor up compared to when it is down. Sorry I didn't make that clear enough, thought I did.

"Do i need to adjust to get a glimps of the stars at night ? no"
Is the surface of Earth at night as bright as a desert under full sun? no. so that is not a good comparison.

https://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/2128/how-long-do-your-eyes-need-to-adapt-to-darkness-and-reach-full-contrast
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:14:05 PM by Denspressure »
):

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2017, 11:50:14 AM »
And here is how they did that:

http://okgo.net/2016/02/11/upside-down-inside-out-faq/

Notice it took a lot of training by the people who train cosmonauts to go to the ISS to learn their stunts. Notice how it took 45 minutes and some video trickery to get 3 minutes of video, and how many people were involved.

Now if you want to explain how you can get hours of live broadcast from the ISS using endless parabolic flights edited together in a studio then you just go right ahead.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2017, 11:56:42 AM »
Check out the 'OK Go upside down & inside out' video on YouTube - you will fucking love it.

Can't post a link cuz I'm on a shitty tablet.

Wait til you see how much better it is than the absolute garbage NASA serve up from their shitty fake ISS...

NASA are such talentless bastards!
Thanks, i found it !!
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
That was indeed really funny and a total mockery towards the ISS and there micro gravity environment  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I always have to clean my eyes when Rabinoz presents another cartoon from NASA like ''darkside of the moon crossing earth'', or ''umbra traveling over earth'', because it looks so extremely fake, but they think it is a spot on presentation of reality.Of course they mock me as if i only can say ''it looks kinda fake''
But i am sincerely worried for mankind.
I think it has to do with the overall degeneration of the senses by the modern virtual reality that people prefer over the real world more and more.
The abilities to discern live music and visible reality from studio recordings and CGI seems to become harder and harder for those that are part of the ''matrix''.

Sorry I didn't see this post...

You are absolutely correct about the inability to discern real from fake being drilled into us by virtual reality...

Take the ' Oberth effect' - this is a pseudoscientific formula that cannot be demonstrated in reality but is easily Incorporated into a game such as Kerbal space program...

Fact is that thermodynamics kills all possibility of 'space travel' stone dead, but nobody really learns thermodynamics any more....

They go straight from Galileo & a bastardised version of Newton to the retard Einstein & ignore all science in-between.

They are fucked, frankly.

Oh, & microbeta is a sockpuppet of Paul White: gutless specimen isn't he?

NASA shills are all cowards, in case you haven't noticed...

Notice it took a lot of training by the people who train cosmonauts to go to the ISS to learn their stunts. Notice how it took 45 minutes and some video trickery to get 3 minutes of video, and how many people were involved.

Now if you want to explain how you can get hours of live broadcast from the ISS using endless parabolic flights edited together in a studio then you just go right ahead.

There is no 'hours of live broadcast' from the silly fake ISS you fucking retard.

First thing in the morning I'm emailing your employers & reporting you for cyberbullying & harassment.

Plus Islamophobia you racist motherfucker - how do you think that'll go down?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2017, 11:57:32 AM »
Look at what talented people can do on a zero-g plane:

Compare it to NASA's witless garbage & weep.
Notice how they have to hold something, sit down or fall down every 20 seconds because of the zero-g plane diving.

Does live NASA footage have to do that too ever 20 seconds? no.
Was the video made live? no. Is NASA footage live? yes.
):

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2017, 12:19:50 PM »
Look at what talented people can do on a zero-g plane:

Compare it to NASA's witless garbage & weep.
Notice how they have to hold something, sit down or fall down every 20 seconds because of the zero-g plane diving.

Does live NASA footage have to do that too ever 20 seconds? no.
Was the video made live? no. Is NASA footage live? yes.

Well, the NASA clowns are hanging in harnesses, which helps...

And you have fuck all evidence their footage is live too, so it's pretty much fuck off time for you too, ain't it?

Also, anyone wishing to complain about Paul Whites Islamophobia, cyberbullying & harassment can do so here:

https://www.bradford.gov.uk/compliments-and-complaints/council-services/make-a-comment-complaint-or-compliment-about-bradford-council/

His job title is T-projects officer in the department of regeneration and culture at Jacobs Well.

Don't fuck with Legba, motherfuckers, cuz Legba will Fuck
You Up every fucking time!
They can not always be wearing harnesses, because in plenty of videos they travel through the ISS and change orientation all the time.

Also, if they were faking zero-G with harnesses, you would not get floating items and floating water.

Proof it is life? because in some live broadcasts they answer questions asked by people on Earth. And of course people with HAM radios can talk with the ISS and receive SSTV images.
):

?

dutchy

« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2017, 12:54:22 PM »

You are absolutely correct about the inability to discern real from fake being drilled into us by virtual reality...
Take the ' Oberth effect' - this is a pseudoscientific formula that cannot be demonstrated in reality but is easily Incorporated into a game such as Kerbal space program...
Fact is that thermodynamics kills all possibility of 'space travel' stone dead, but nobody really learns thermodynamics any more....
They go straight from Galileo & a bastardised version of Newton to the retard Einstein & ignore all science in-between.

Thanks i will be cautious of this ''Paul White and his sock puppets'' the guitar hero wannabe  ::), the more i am delving into the dungeons of NASA/NAZI propaganda the more sinister it gets over the years.
These people have no human integrity whatsoever. Of course Neil deGrasse Tyson is just an actor clown and somehow i can even laugh about this clown's burger/mike onemanshow.
But the likes of Buzz Aldrin, Edgar Mitchell and Don Pettit would all sell their mothers if needed.....they are the worst of the bunch, absolutely no signs of regret or dignity.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2017, 01:03:45 PM »
Everybody look...

Look at the internet badasses!

Just look at them!

OooooOOOOooo....
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2017, 01:12:25 PM »

There is no 'hours of live broadcast' from the silly fake ISS you fucking retard.

First thing in the morning I'm emailing your employers & reporting you for cyberbullying & harassment.

Plus Islamophobia you racist motherfucker - how do you think that'll go down?
Interesting post.  ;D

One question though...who the heck is Paul White?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

dutchy

« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2017, 01:21:07 PM »
Everybody look...

Look at the internet badasses!

Just look at them!

OooooOOOOooo....
This is exactly happening.
Read the comments all around the internet below 9/11 videos, moonlanding videos and flatearth videos.

The numbers are growing fast and most people feel they have been betrayed by the authorities and official storylines about the most important events in recent history.
In time you will turn around and humbly offer your sincere apologies towards all you have deliberately mocked and laughed at over here at the flatearth forums.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2017, 01:49:51 PM »

Thanks i will be cautious of this ''Paul White and his sock puppets'' the guitar hero wannabe  ::), the more i am delving into the dungeons of NASA/NAZI propaganda the more sinister it gets over the years.
These people have no human integrity whatsoever. Of course Neil deGrasse Tyson is just an actor clown and somehow i can even laugh about this clown's burger/mike onemanshow.
But the likes of Buzz Aldrin, Edgar Mitchell and Don Pettit would all sell their mothers if needed.....they are the worst of the bunch, absolutely no signs of regret or dignity.

It's not easy working out exactly who runs this forum.

But there's not more than six of em all told, running a sockpuppet army, and Paul White was sloppy enough to let slip his real name which allowed me to track the bastard down.

I genuinely believe most of them are blackmailed paedophiles & would be happy to see them in court if they disagree.

Here is the paedo calling himself rabinoz/rayzor:

Yes, that's him...

Related to Jarrah White I'm sure, who is controlled opposition to the core...

Look:

You have to realize that we're dealing with a tiny group of weirdos, all related, not exceeding maybe 50 or 60 worldwide, all pulling 16 hour shifts a day thought policing the internet...

That's the facts as far as I've been able to work them out.

?

dutchy

« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2017, 02:01:09 PM »
You have to realize that we're dealing with a tiny group of weirdos, all related, not exceeding maybe 50 or 60 worldwide, all pulling 16 hour shifts a day thought policing the internet...

Wow, i have to let it sink in for a while.......

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2017, 02:20:24 PM »

This guy has been tracking them for years:

https://m.youtube.com/user/thebadger7

Try getting in touch with him if you want to learn more.

As far as I'm concerned they made this shit personal long ago & it's total war from here on out...

And total war is a thing I was born & bred to wage, sadly for them!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2017, 02:36:19 PM »
Science always wins.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Crutchwater

« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2017, 02:56:13 PM »

This guy has been tracking them for years:

https://m.youtube.com/user/thebadger7

Try getting in touch with him if you want to learn more.

As far as I'm concerned they made this shit personal long ago & it's total war from here on out...

And total war is a thing I was born & bred to wage, sadly for them!

Oh boy...

You really take this flat Earth bullshit seriously, don't you?

Did the mean roundies hurt your widdle feewings?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2017, 03:03:31 PM »
I'm not a flat Earther.

In fact, the one time I posted evidence of visible curvature all you REtard shills went mental and begged to have me banned...

Which told me all I needed to know about this place.

Now fuck off, retard.

Crutchwater

« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2017, 03:05:53 PM »
I'm not a flat Earther.

In fact, the one time I posted evidence of visible curvature all you REtard shills went mental and begged to have me banned...

Which told me all I needed to know about this place.

Now fuck off, retard.

OooooOOOOooo... Such a badass!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2017, 03:14:11 PM »

And you listen to someone call himself
Papa Legba!
Papa Legba open the gate for me.
Antibon Legba please open the gate.
Legba open the gate for me and I will thank
the lwa when I return.

PAPA LEGBA
Ah well, it takes all types, but I thought you of all people
would avoid all contact with VooDoo, still anything to prop up your NASAphobia!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2017, 03:20:53 PM »
I didn't choose the name Legba, Geoff...

The name chose me.

That's how voodoo works, you jug-eared paedo.

Now let's look at your lying rat face & laugh at your total bullshit, eh?

?

dutchy

« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2017, 03:28:37 PM »

The name chose me.

Rabinoz can you confirm ??,.......because this would be hilarious if true....i am going to laugh for at least the next 24 hours...

And you would loose the last bit of credibilty in my eyes ....of course.
Please tell me you ain't that dude in the video.....that is simply not healthy for anyone !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:34:33 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »
Well this has livened things up

?

dutchy

« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2017, 03:51:41 PM »
I am literary speechless.......
Rabinoz and Onebigmonky are indeed some frustrated middleaged men that look so ordinary and mediocre in real life compared to their big mouths and presentation online.

Thanks Papa Legba, for giving me such a feeling of joy....i am dealing with several payed shills that's for sure.
I personally had found out (and told so over here) that Astrobrant 2, frenat, Kris deValle and others are around for years commenting on every video and forum related to Apollo and other space fantasies.
Clearly payed shills and they seem to take their job extremely serious.
And both Rabinoz and Jarrah White are from ''down under''.....mmmmmmm

Thanks again !
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:13:36 PM by dutchy »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2017, 04:02:54 PM »

The name chose me.

Rabinoz can you confirm ??,.......because this would be hilarious if true....i am going to laugh for at least the next 24 hours...

Please tell me you ain't that dude in the video.....that is simply not healthy for anyone !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Confirm what?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

The Earth is a Pyramid

• You guys are retards, the earth is a pyramid
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2017, 04:05:21 PM »

The name chose me.

Deep stuff.
Pyramid earth matters.

?

dutchy

« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2017, 04:08:11 PM »
Confirm what?
If that dude in the video without any charisma talking about rockets is Rabinoz posting here.
Rabinoz, the ''i know it all'' poster.

You do understand what's so hilarious about that, don't you ? If true of course......''Rabinoz were art thou'' ?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2017, 04:13:22 PM »
I am literary speechless.......
Rabinoz and Onebigmonky are indeed some frustrated middleaged men that look so ordinary and mediocre in real life compared to their big mouths and presentation online.

Thanks Papa Legba, for giving me such a feeling of joy....i am dealing with several payed shills that's for sure.
I personally had found out (and told so over here) that Astrobrant 2, frenat, Kris deValle and others are around for years commenting on every video and forum related to Apollo and other space fantasies.
Clearly payed shills and they seem to take their job extremely serious.

Thanks again !

Glad to help.

I'd post a video of onebigshitehawks terrible guitar playing too but the fucker removed them from his channel...

Lol!

Here's his shit channel anyway:

https://m.youtube.com/user/LizardOverlord

Note it's full of mad fake Munn landinkz shit that nobody cares about...

Lulz!!!

?

dutchy

« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2017, 04:22:33 PM »
Glad to help.

I'd post a video of onebigshitehawks terrible guitar playing too but the fucker removed them from his channel...

Lol!

Lulz!!!
I know his channel, he wanted me to look into his stuff....,but i missed the guitar playing  ;D, because it was yet another propaganda site full of crap....and i don't examine those anymore.
After reading Clavius for years i simple can't swallow any repair nonsense of the NASA fanboys and their precious articles and sites/blogs.
To discuss things over here is the limit, but going to some NAZI Apollo propaganda is simply to much now.......

Good job giving some insight with whome we are dealing here........Rabinoz  ;D :o ;D :o ;D

« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2017, 05:44:18 PM »
Glad to help.

Lol!

Lulz!!!
I know his channel, he wanted me to look into his stuff....,but i missed the guitar playing  ;D, because it was yet another propaganda site full of crap....and i don't examine those anymore.
After reading Clavius for years i simple can't swallow any repair nonsense of the NASA fanboys and their precious articles and sites/blogs.
To discuss things over here is the limit, but going to some NAZI Apollo propaganda is simply to much now.......

Good job giving some insight with whome we are dealing here........Rabinoz  ;D :o ;D :o ;D
Still no proof of a single NASA lie.  Before you bring up Tyson again, he wasn't there and doesn't work for NASA.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2017, 05:47:25 PM »
The name chose me.
. . . . . .

Nothing whatever to do with me. But you might learn something from the rest of Peter Leane's videos - bit dry for my taste though.

There have been two Geoffs:
UserName

Date Registered

Last Active
Geoff

. . . . . . .

February 27, 2007, 10:14:10 AM

March 12, 2009, 05:55:56 AM
ausGeoff

Victoria, Australia.

December 21, 2013, 08:08:44 PM

July 30, 2016, 10:39:07 PM
and myself               
rabinoz

Queensland, Australia

August 20, 2015, 01:08:38 PM

Today at 10:46:46 AM
If you check ausGeoff's posts youu might find then far better reasoned than mine, even if somewhat moer "crude".
I'm sure you would :P love  :P his anti-anti-NASA posts - wish I could do as well as he!

Of course the dim-witted Papa Legba thinks that since ausGeoff comes from Victoria, Australia, and I come from Queensland, Australia, about 1600 km away we must be the same persons.

Also I have never posted a YouTube video of any description nor have I have "Alts". I have enough trouble with line drawings.

I've certainly made mistakes in some posts (like last night!) and said some unwise things, but I certainly have no connection with any Geoff, whatever a deluded and admitted VooDoo priest might say!

But, believe who you will!

PS I don't really believe that poor old Papa Legba is really a Voodoo Priest, nor much else that he says.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 05:52:57 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2017, 09:31:55 PM »
Glad to help.

Lol!

Lulz!!!

Still no proof of a single NASA lie.  Before you bring up Tyson again, he wasn't there and doesn't work for NASA.

So, you're calling the OP a liar?
A troll within a troll within a troll.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2017, 10:19:05 PM »
The name chose me.
. . . . . .

Nothing whatever to do with me. But you might learn something from the rest of Peter Leane's videos - bit dry for my taste though.

There have been two Geoffs:
UserName

Date Registered

Last Active
Geoff

. . . . . . .

February 27, 2007, 10:14:10 AM

March 12, 2009, 05:55:56 AM
ausGeoff

Victoria, Australia.

December 21, 2013, 08:08:44 PM

July 30, 2016, 10:39:07 PM
and myself               
rabinoz

Queensland, Australia

August 20, 2015, 01:08:38 PM

Today at 10:46:46 AM
If you check ausGeoff's posts youu might find then far better reasoned than mine, even if somewhat moer "crude".
I'm sure you would :P love  :P his anti-anti-NASA posts - wish I could do as well as he!

Of course the dim-witted Papa Legba thinks that since ausGeoff comes from Victoria, Australia, and I come from Queensland, Australia, about 1600 km away we must be the same persons.

Also I have never posted a YouTube video of any description nor have I have "Alts". I have enough trouble with line drawings.

I've certainly made mistakes in some posts (like last night!) and said some unwise things, but I certainly have no connection with any Geoff, whatever a deluded and admitted VooDoo priest might say!

But, believe who you will!

PS I don't really believe that poor old Papa Legba is really a Voodoo Priest, nor much else that he says.

You don't actually deny it's you here.

You just say the video is nothing to do with you & you didn't post it.

Which is true cos someone else filmed & posted it.

But Peter Leane is you alright.

Funny name, Peter Leane...

The initials are P L...

Who else has the initials PL..?

Oh, right!

Nice tribute, Geoff!

Now fuck off, loser.