Poll

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

In order to mask any validation God.
1 (9.1%)
In order to hide more land masses.
1 (9.1%)
In order to cover up something that may cause panic.
0 (0%)
In order to gain power to manipulate an artificial reality.
3 (27.3%)
In order to accomplish all of the above.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

• 460 Replies
Re: Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2017, 09:21:17 AM »
I understand that the Child's Collage would not last 5 minutes on a english summers day.
But you don't understand how much time and effort went into the LM.
I think you said too much and overloaded poor Mr Resistance.is.Futile.

It would be simpler to say "Resistance.is.Futile doesn't understand anything".

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.
Great so can point out specifically what is wrong with the lunar lander.  You can use the documents provided here to show what part of the engineering is wrong and wouldn't work.
But please be specific.

So you want me to use some fabricated documents one of your brethren pulled out of his arse to debunk the lunar lander.

Lol.

Are you for real ?

Any normal person that looks at that thing can see it's a child's collage put together to fool cattle like you.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2017, 09:25:17 AM »
As you well know, that is what successful brainwashing does. I keeps the believer believing the impossible.It is much lke a child believing in the tooth fairy.
Exactly !
On earth they aren't able to succesfully land a prototype that had more stearing oppertunities than the Apollo LM and flew extremely slow by comparison.

Besides that in the ''eclips'' topic we ''learned'' about the huge velocity of the moon.
They went in a trashcan to earth's satelite 380.000 km away, with an onboard computer with 24k of memory, speeding towards the surface with unbelieveable speed, somehow managed to slow down conviniently with a manual throttle single engine, bypassed a large crater before shutting down the engine and standing straight without dust on the LEM's landing pads or visible crater.

Compare that to the video and the brainwashing runs really deep indeed !!!
What is your source for 24k memory?

"Memory: 16-bit wordlength"
"AGC Block II had 32 kilowords of fixed memory and 4 kilowords of erasable memory."
      (PS: kilowords does not have to mean kilobytes)
      (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer#Memory)

The LLRV was not a LM ptototype, it was meant as a training vehicle.

Well, why don't you look up the landing speeds and calculate if it could be done or not.

There is visible disturbtion of soil under the LM, and a small crater. The engine was only on for a second after it landed.

The LM did not sit perfectly straight on the lunar surface, it was off by some degrees. The Apollo 11 landing was the straightest landing out of all landings though.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:10:17 AM by Denspressure »
):

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2017, 09:26:37 AM »
I understand that the Child's Collage would not last 5 minutes on a english summers day.

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

Great so can point out specifically what is wrong with the lunar lander.  You can use the documents provided here to show what part of the engineering is wrong and wouldn't work.
But please be specific.

So you want me to use some fabricated documents one of your brethren pulled out of his arse to debunk the lunar lander.

Lol.

Are you for real ?

Any normal person that looks at that thing can see it's a child's collage put together to fool cattle like you.

Why would Grumman not build a functional space craft?
):

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2017, 09:27:36 AM »
It's all good...

I really don't expect someone who can't keep a tricycle from falling over, to believe humans can perform such extraordinary tasks.

It was probably a walk in the park for Neil, given the 1/6 gravity and the 16 rcs thrusters in addition to the descent engine.

Practice, practice, practice.  One day you will move up to  a two wheeler with training wheels.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2017, 09:28:33 AM »
I think dutchy has this idea that everyone who believes Apollo went to the moon, or the Earth is round, or whatever other conspiracy nonsense he has eaten with his tofu, are all slavering predators who eat live cows and enjoy watching videos of slaughterhouses in action. It's a common conspiracy trait: if you believe in z then you must also believe in a to y. If you are wrong about one thing then by default you are wrong about everything.

In reality, some of us have been vegetarian for longer than most posters on here have been alive.
I am a vegetarian for only half a year, after consuming lots of beef, chicken and pork  !!!!!!
I did it because i saw what a modern slaughterhouse is really like !

If you wouldn't be such a humorless payed shill that runs a secondary blog about irrelevant space fantasies, then you should have known it was my personal gripe with Mrs Grundy (formerly known as ''here to laugh at you'') that allowed me to tease him with a ''hamburger'' addiction. (for the record ....he hasn't).

So again, don't take this reply to serious, because i deliberately said things you don't like... ::)

So, just trolling then. No real point to make other than tired old re-hashes of easily debunked garbage.

Your shill accusations are as boring as they are false, and just another piece of tedious trolling by you.

Grow up.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2017, 09:35:09 AM »

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

But please be specific.

Lol.

Are you for real ?

So that would be a no then.  And we are back to you don't understand it so it must be fake.
And of course, you can't be bothered to actually research the thing you claim is a fake. 
You truly are amazing.

?

dutchy

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2017, 09:39:11 AM »
I think dutchy has this idea that everyone who believes Apollo went to the moon, or the Earth is round, or whatever other conspiracy nonsense he has eaten with his tofu, are all slavering predators who eat live cows and enjoy watching videos of slaughterhouses in action. It's a common conspiracy trait: if you believe in z then you must also believe in a to y. If you are wrong about one thing then by default you are wrong about everything.

In reality, some of us have been vegetarian for longer than most posters on here have been alive.
I am a vegetarian for only half a year, after consuming lots of beef, chicken and pork  !!!!!!

If you wouldn't be such a humorless payed shill that runs a secondary blog about irrelevant space fantasies, then you should have known it was my personal gripe with Mrs Grundy (formerly known as ''here to laugh at you'') that allowed me to tease him with a ''hamburger'' addiction. (for the record ....he hasn't).

So again, don't take this reply to serious, because i deliberately said things you don't like... ::)

So, just trolling then. No real point to make other than tired old re-hashes of easily debunked garbage.

Your shill accusations are as boring as they are false, and just another piece of tedious trolling by you.

Grow up.
Look who starts the trolling !!!

Because i master those skills and you obviously don't, doesn't mean that you shouldn't stick to the facts. Fact is you started about me and tofu or whatever....... ;D

And i have presented you with numerous facts about astronauts claiming that they could only see the moon , sun and earth. No stars !!! But you gave a new defenition to the word 'gullible'.
It is not only falling for cheap rhetoric, but doing everything possible to ignore the facts i so meticulously presented to you !

onebigmonkey

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »

Grow up.
Look who starts the trolling !!!

Because i master those skills and you obviously don't, doesn't mean that you shouldn't stick to the facts. Fact is you started about me and tofu or whatever....... ;D

I merely pointed out that you aren't the only vegetarian in the world, and that it does not imbue you with any kind of moral superiority over anyone. Clearly as someone new to the game you are still at the "annoying preachy shitbag" stage. You'll grow out of it.

And i have presented you with numerous facts about astronauts claiming that they could only see the moon , sun and earth. No stars !!! But you gave a new defenition to the word 'gullible'.

You have done no such thing.

The only thing you have done is misrepresent facts, ignore anything that proves you wrong, fail utterly to account for context and freely admit to posting just to annoy people.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

dutchy

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2017, 09:55:39 AM »
It's all good...

I really don't expect someone who can't keep a tricycle from falling over, to believe humans can perform such extraordinary tasks.

It was probably a walk in the park for Neil, given the 1/6 gravity and the 16 rcs thrusters in addition to the descent engine.

Practice, practice, practice.  One day you will move up to  a two wheeler with training wheels.
Just like the chest mounted camera without auto focus. Neil practiced, practiced, practiced in hus garden after dinner in his spare time.
He had to take the photographs, because he set foot on the moon first. Buzz didn't like that at all, so Nixon decided that Buzz should be on the photographs, because Neil was first ! ::)
And Micky got nothing, he didn't recall seeing any stars while orbiting the moon. No heavenly sightings ....... no nothing for Micky..... Poor chap. They should have hired someone else for the script...... this one is obviously aimed towards children.

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2017, 09:58:09 AM »

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

But please be specific.

Lol.

Are you for real ?

So that would be a no then.  And we are back to you don't understand it so it must be fake.
And of course, you can't be bothered to actually research the thing you claim is a fake. 
You truly are amazing.

Why would I waste my time researching something that looks as ridiculous as that.

If someone told you the ToothFairy was real would you research it.?

I have never come across such a wet sweaty sock such as yourself in all my life.

Zaphod

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2017, 10:10:44 AM »

Why would I waste my time researching something that looks as ridiculous as that.

I know you don't normally let facts and logic get in the way of a whacko opinion, but just in case you have a moment of lucidity there's an excellent documentary about the lunar lander here .......

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Ps, off to visit USS Hornet right now, (apollo recovery ship). I'll be sure to pass on your regards!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:17:04 AM by Zaphod »

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2017, 10:16:48 AM »

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

But please be specific.

Lol.

Are you for real ?

You truly are amazing.

I have never come across such a wet sweaty sock such as yourself in all my life.

Why indeed.  You have your opinions there is no reason to let facts get in the way.  And if you actually researched it you might come across facts and facts are bad for your delusion.
I understand perfectly why you would not want to research the subject you claim to be such an expert on.

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2017, 10:34:59 AM »
Once a conspiritard, ALWAYS a conspiritard!

dutchy, you are a horrible, closed minded uneducated fool. I will never address you personally, or respond to any of your bullshit again.

so, you have THAT going for you.

The worst part is that he's a 50 years old child

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2017, 10:38:19 AM »

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

But please be specific.

Lol.

Are you for real ?

You truly are amazing.

Why indeed.  You have your opinions there is no reason to let facts get in the way.  And if you actually researched it you might come across facts and facts are bad for your delusion.
I understand perfectly why you would not want to research the subject you claim to be such an expert on.

I have never claimed to be an expert on the Lunar Lander.

Even as a child I could see the Moon landings where fake .

Because of this I have never took any interest it wasted any of my time looking into it.

Why would I waste my time researching something like that when only you and a few other people in the whole world believe in it.

There is no one to debate/argue with about it because everyone knows it's fake.

?

dutchy

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2017, 10:44:48 AM »
I merely pointed out that you aren't the only vegetarian in the world, and that it does not imbue you with any kind of moral superiority over anyone. Clearly as someone new to the game you are still at the "annoying preachy shitbag" stage. You'll grow out of it.
I cook dinner in the evening most of the time and i do include meat 4-5 times a week for those in my family who do want their meat.
Like i said i was not preachy about eating meat, but ''here to laugh at you'' and hamburgers.
Of course you didn't pay attention whatsoever and i don't blame you, the sole purpose for you around here is to endlessly repeat annoying nonsense that your sponsored site is full of. I see you not as a neutral participant, but someone who hopes his ''scientific accurate'' posts are beneficial the moment he can redirect persons to his payed/advertisements (or indeed worse ...think shill money) site/blog.
You are not here, because you think it is extremely important to discover the truth with fellow flatearthers (hence the forum name), but for secondary financial motives and it shows !!!

The only thing you have done is misrepresent facts, ignore anything that proves you wrong, fail utterly to account for context and freely admit to posting just to annoy people.
I only annoy a schemer like you that clearly participates on the wrong forum you should ask the flatearthers about my contributions.
Their opinion i would validate,.....yours not so much.

You shouldn't talk about facts, when you simply refuse to listen what the astronauts themselves have said.
Still in your denial stage ???
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:58:05 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »
To delude us an mantain shady deals with the people from the "Dark Continent" (the land beyond the ice walls)

?

dutchy

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2017, 10:55:10 AM »

dutchy, you are a horrible, closed minded uneducated fool. I will never address you personally, or respond to any of your bullshit again.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2017, 10:56:32 AM »
Why did Grummann would build a working LM? they were paid to do so by NASA.
Grumman of course did not know about the hoax, why would they know?

It would be retarded for NASA to spill the beans without any reason to do so.

Why would NASA tell Grumman about the hoax? that would make no sense.

You want the hoax to be as small as possible.
By telling Grumman that everything is a hoax for no reason, you enlarge the hoax for no reason.
Which makes no sense.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:00:00 AM by Denspressure »
):

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2017, 11:01:21 AM »

<snip>
So you can that you understand both sides in order to make a well reasoned, cogent argument.

Just saying

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

dutchy

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2017, 11:21:30 AM »
Why did Grummann not build a working LM? they were paid to do so by NASA. Grumman of course did not know about the hoax, why would they know? It would be retarded for NASA to spill the beans without any reason to do so.

By telling Grumman that everything is a hoax for no reason, you enlarge the hoax for no reason.
Which makes no sense.
You are right, Grumman tried to built a working LM,.....but that's not all ....
Don Pettit clearly said,...we have destroyed the technologies to go back to moon, we don't have them anymore.
Did Don Pettit contact Grunman and other contractors ?
Did all contractors destroy their part in the greatest achievements of mankind too ?

Are there induviduals that understand the WHOLE LM and how it functions ?
Clearly the mars curiousity teamleader can't answer any specific questions that were extremely related to the mission.
A teamleader of the mars mission does not know in what format curiousity sends it's data back to earth and many more questions the guy does not KNOW in the press conference!!!!!
Do i have to believe there were induviduals at Grumman who could tell about each and every part and it's functionality of the LM ?
Answer.....no !!!!! Only NASA insiders knew and Grumman did their part ..after delivery of a LM capable of those things required by NASA, NASA took it to the ''next level''.
How the hell could Grumman know it was really capable of going to the moon ?
Did Grumman make the propellant, shielding, computers, spacesuits, air conditioning etc. etc. ?

That is why every TEAM/INDUVIDUAL does their best to make single part(s) functional, but rarely oversees the bigger picture.
Like my ''mars'' example proves is that teamleaders don't know specific details either.
The saturn 5 rocket alone was made by several contractors only responsible for one stage or something else

Of course the rocket could go upwards and the LM could probably do all sorts of things after assembly of all the specific parts made by specific teams/induviduals.
But if the saturn 5 could lift the LM into outerspace whichthen went to the moon 380.000 km away with enough speed, executing a perfect landing is extremely debatable.
I heard some NASA top figure claim that they did a double dip during re-entry to prevent a burning capsule.
An Apollo astronaut claimed they never performed the double dip during re-entry.

There are very few induviduals in the know of every important detail, just like during the Manhattan project. Compartmentalisation at it's most functional.

I have researched the moonlandings for years and did not encounter a single astronaut, spokesman or scientists who could remotely explain what they had achieved during Apollo....all made remarks that showed they did not really know and only knew about stuff related to their very unique and specific part of the Apollo project.
Yes after the nineties till now, the NASA ''repair team'' did a ''good'' job explaining away many inconsistancies, but still the smoking gun is huge....
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:35:45 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2017, 11:27:26 AM »

<snip>
So you can that you understand both sides in order to make a well reasoned, cogent argument.

Just saying

Mike
That's just crazy talk.  When you already know stuff there is no reason to research something because everyone knows it doesn't exist anyway so really there's nothing to research.  Why do hate God?
Or something like that.  I don't know, I can't quite figure this guys reasoning.

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2017, 11:44:03 AM »

Shouting "fake! fake!" again and again without a single proof of why you think something it is fake also damages society.

A six year old would learn that already, when will you? (assuming you are not a troll, but that's hard to believe seeing how you crave at the fact of making a fool out of yourself)

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2017, 11:44:58 AM »
Why did Grummann not build a working LM? they were paid to do so by NASA. Grumman of course did not know about the hoax, why would they know? It would be retarded for NASA to spill the beans without any reason to do so.

Which makes no sense.
You are right, Grunman tried to built a working LM,.....but that's not all ....
Don Pettit clearly said,...we have destroyed the technologies to go back to moon, we don't have them anymore.
Did all contractors destroy their part in the greatest achievements of mankind too ?

Are there induviduals that understand the WHOLE LM and how it functions ?
Clearly the mars curiousity teamleader can't answer any specific questions that were extremely related to the mission.
A teamleader of the mars mission does not know in what format curiousity sends it's data back to earth and many more questions the guy does not KNOW in the press conference!!!!!
Do i have to believe there were induviduals at Grumman who could tell about each and every part and it's functionality of the LM ?
Answer.....no !!!!! Only NASA insiders knew and grumman did their part ..after delivery NASA took it to the ''next level''.
That is why every INDUVIDUAL does their best to make a single part functional, but rarely oversees the bigger picture.
Like my ''mars'' example proves is that teamleaders don't know specific details either.
The saturn 5 rocket alone was made by several contractors only responsible for one stage or something else

Of course the rocket could go upwards and the LM could probably do all sorts of things after assembly of all the specific parts made by specific teams/induviduals.
But if the saturn 5 could lift the LM into outerspace whichthen went to the moon 380.000 km away with enough speed, executing a perfect landing is extremely debatable.
I heard some NASA top figure claim that they did a double dip during re-entry to prevent a burning capsule.
An Apollo astronaut claimed they never performed the double dip during re-entry.

There are very few induviduals in the know of every important detail, just like during the Manhattan project. Compartmentalisation at it's most functional.

I have researched the moonlandings for years and did not encounter a single astronaut, spokesman or scientists who could remotely explain what they had achieved during Apollo....all made remarks that showed they did not really know and only knew about stuff related to their very unique and specific part of the Apollo project.
Yes after the nineties till now, the NASA ''repair team'' did a ''good'' job explaining away many inconsistancies, but still the smoking gun is huge....
Correct, at the moment we do not have all of the Apollo hardware needed to launch and land on the moon. Most has been send to museums and has been decommissioned. NASA has been working on a new project to leave low earth orbit. The Orion capsule uses many desing features from the Command Module.

I do not know if Don Pettit asked Grumman and other contractors, how should I know? maybe you should ask him in an email.

Contractors did not intentionally destroy data and equipment. Some might have been lost, when people die for example. But a lot of it is still around, though not everything has been digitized. Last time on an auction I saw some copies of Apollo project blueprints for sale.

Remember,  because something is not online, does not mean it doesn't exist.

Everything inside the LM was tested, as individual components and as a complete unit. So yes, people could oversee the bigger picture. Project managers from Grumman and NASA could request data and documents at any time.

Of course Grumman knew how every part of the LM functioned... they designed and build it.

The LM landing on the lunar surface was not perfect. For starters, the computer overshot the decided landing location.

I do not expect and astronaut to understand the complete inner workings of a space craft. Just like I do not expect an IT specialist to understand how a computer works on component level, or how an airplane pilot knows how the internals of the computer of his aircraft work. They know the gist of it, but don't know how switch A is connected to port A and where.

While the Saturn-V was build by multiple contractors, its construction and fitting was over viewed together. Plans where shared to insure no compatibility issues.

Humans do great things because we can work together. You can not possible ask someone to know everything about Apollo, there is just too much data. But because everyone got along and worked together, we made it work.

Do you have a source for your conflicting double-dib information?

You still have not answered my question, which is: Did Grumman, and any other contractor for that matter, know it was a hoax?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 11:54:22 AM by Denspressure »
):

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2017, 11:57:03 AM »
Just like the chest mounted camera without auto focus. Neil practiced, practiced, practiced in hus garden after dinner in his spare time.
Yes, exactly.  The astronauts were issued cameras to take home and practice with so that they could learn to estimate focus, exposure and rough framing.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2017, 12:00:30 PM »
Then, pray tell, what do you think that a real lunar lander should look like?

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2017, 12:08:32 PM »
Yes, exactly.  The astronauts were issued cameras to take home and practice with so that they could learn to estimate focus, exposure and rough framing.
Also the magazines had exposures written on them as here:
):

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2017, 12:19:38 PM »
You are right, Grumman tried to built a working LM,.....but that's not all ....
Did all contractors destroy their part in the greatest achievements of mankind too?
<snip>
I don’t know if you’ve ever worked for the government but over time they disassemble, cannibalize parts, lose track of, and just plain junk nearly everything that sits around or any length of time; this is especially true of the military.  You may think I’m kidding but I'm not.

Additionally, once built and passes all certification testing, everything becomes property of the government and they take possession.  It’s not likely any of the contractors had complete working units sitting around.  It’s expensive and eat into profits.  Prototypes, display/PR units, and spare parts would be about they would have kept. 

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2017, 12:27:15 PM »
The highly specialized tooling was probably the first to go after the production line shut down.

?

dutchy

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2017, 12:27:16 PM »
Shouting "fake! fake!" again and again without a single proof of why you think something it is fake also damages society.
I have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that some astronauts see the stars in cislunarspace ten times as bright by simply looking out of the cabine's window.
others claim at the same position (different journey) not to have seen any stars without the use of optics.

It is you who deny the facts and squirm towards irrelevant damage control.
A six year old would learn that already, when will you? (assuming you are not a troll, but that's hard to believe seeing how you crave at the fact of making a fool out of yourself)
In psychology this is called ''projection''
Someone who calls himself simba and accuses others that his learning curve barely qualifies for a six year old .

onebigmonkey

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2017, 12:38:41 PM »

I have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that some astronauts see the stars in cislunarspace ten times as bright by simply looking out of the cabine's window.
others claim at the same position (different journey) not to have seen any stars without the use of optics.

You have done no such thing. You keep referring to "without the use of optics", which was Armstrong's comment about seeing stars on the lunar surface. Plenty of other astronauts, including Armstrong, report seeing stars in cislunar space and in lunar orbit. All you've actually done is point out what other people have done. You haven't proved anything other than Apollo astronauts were where they claimed to be - in space.

You also keep making the same basic mistake of assuming that one person's experience in one set of circumstances is absolute fact for all people om all circumstances.

I'll point you, again, at this page:

http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/stars/staquotes.html

where many astronauts from many missions describe the celestial view. You can also look at other pages on there where astronaut photographs of stars and planets during Apollo can be found and shown to be correct.