Poll

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

In order to mask any validation God.
1 (9.1%)
In order to hide more land masses.
1 (9.1%)
In order to cover up something that may cause panic.
0 (0%)
In order to gain power to manipulate an artificial reality.
3 (27.3%)
In order to accomplish all of the above.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

• 460 Replies
Re: Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 12:55:14 PM »
To the OP

To hide God...
If that were true, then why would the NASA astronauts read from Genesis on live TV during the Apollo 8 mission?

Why would Buzz Aldrin give communion to Niel Armstrong when they landed on the moon?

Here are a few other examples of religious activity in space:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_space

I you familiar with the phrase:

Double bluff.

You must think people are as stupid as you Heliocentrics.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 01:01:22 PM »
I understand that the Child's Collage would not last 5 minutes on a english summers day.

But you don't understand how much time and effort went into the LM.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2017, 01:13:41 PM »
Once a conspiritard, ALWAYS a conspiritard!

dutchy, you are a horrible, closed minded uneducated fool. I will never address you personally, or respond to any of your bullshit again.

so, you have THAT going for you.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »
So poor dutchy outright admitted he is unfit to debate on here in the english language in the first place, yet he can't help himself to continue ridiculing matters he obviously doesn't understand properly.
Sorry to break it to you, but you're done on this board obviously and any of your responses should be considered
in vain and void from now on.  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2017, 02:06:55 PM »
535 humans have left Earths atmosphere.

There is no conspiracy, only a handful of youtube sheep who'll believe anything if it contradicts "the Man".
They'll repeatedly say that they've shown proof, but in all actuality, have never shown a shred of evidence.

Some people think this is not bad for them......

Some people think this can reach the moon

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn, now i want a burger.

Lol.

That "Space Craft" looks like a child's collage.

To the OP

To hide God and get paid 52 million a day.

Essentially the argument you and Dutch are making here is, I don't understand it so it must be fake.

I understand that the Child's Collage would not last 5 minutes on a english summers day.

Lol.

Lol.

Again, all you two are saying is you don't understand it so it can't work. Why don't you look over the details of the lander and point out what you think can't work and why.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2017, 04:29:24 PM »
Again, all you two are saying is you don't understand it so it can't work. Why don't you look over the details of the lander and point out what you think can't work and why.
Perhaps FE'ers should familiarize themselves with the Lunar Module.  This might help.
https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a14/a14-43939523-LM10-LM14-Fam-Manual.pdf

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2017, 06:23:21 PM »
Perhaps FE'ers should familiarize themselves with the Lunar Module.  This might help.

Just an incredible feat of engineering!

That is an awesome document, Thanks!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2017, 10:06:55 PM »
I think you said too much and overloaded poor Mr Resistance.is.Futile.

It would be simpler to say "Resistance.is.Futile doesn't understand anything".

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2017, 11:05:18 PM »

Damn Dutchy! What's wrong with that burger? Nice looking meat patty, a bit of lettuce and tomato. Not dripping in fat with excessive bacon or cheese. You've got your carbs, your protein, a bit of fat and vitamins and minerals. That's a mighty fine looking burger! Sure, not every day, but as part of a balanced diet, go for it!
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2017, 11:33:19 PM »

Damn Dutchy! What's wrong with that burger? Nice looking meat patty, a bit of lettuce and tomato. Not dripping in fat with excessive bacon or cheese. You've got your carbs, your protein, a bit of fat and vitamins and minerals. That's a mighty fine looking burger! Sure, not every day, but as part of a balanced diet, go for it!

I think dutchy has this idea that everyone who believes Apollo went to the moon, or the Earth is round, or whatever other conspiracy nonsense he has eaten with his tofu, are all slavering predators who eat live cows and enjoy watching videos of slaughterhouses in action. It's a common conspiracy trait: if you believe in z then you must also believe in a to y. If you are wrong about one thing then by default you are wrong about everything.

In reality, some of us have been vegetarian for longer than most posters on here have been alive.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2017, 11:38:34 PM »

I think dutchy has this idea that everyone who believes Apollo went to the moon, or the Earth is round, or whatever other conspiracy nonsense he has eaten with his tofu, are all slavering predators who eat live cows and enjoy watching videos of slaughterhouses in action. It's a common conspiracy trait: if you believe in z then you must also believe in a to y. If you are wrong about one thing then by default you are wrong about everything.

In reality, some of us have been vegetarian for longer than most posters on here have been alive.

No problem with vegetarianism. There are healthy vegan/vegetarian diets and unhealthy vegan/vegetarian diets. There are healthy omnivorous diets and unhealthy omnivorous diets. All about balance.
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2017, 12:31:26 AM »

No problem with vegetarianism. There are healthy vegan/vegetarian diets and unhealthy vegan/vegetarian diets. There are healthy omnivorous diets and unhealthy omnivorous diets. All about balance.

As a vegetarian for 33 years I can't stand preachy in your face ones. It's like sexual preferences - what you choose to put in your mouth I'd nobody's business but your own.

Eat meat. Don't eat meat. Whatever :)

</derail>

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2017, 12:32:08 AM »

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2017, 12:36:14 AM »

As a vegetarian for 33 years I can't stand preachy in your face ones. It's like sexual preferences - what you choose to put in your mouth I'd nobody's business but your own.

</derail>

Your vegetarianism explains why you are stupid and dosile.

You are like cattle.

Lol.

Lol.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2017, 12:42:17 AM »

</derail>

You are like cattle.

Lol.

Lol.

Tell that to dutchy.

Your stupid preconceptions are shite.

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2017, 01:09:57 AM »

</derail>

You are like cattle.

Lol.

Lol.

You are a constant source of amusement RIF. Uses "stupid" and an incorrect spelling of docile in the same sentence. 😂😂😂

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2017, 04:04:37 AM »
I do realise:
Quote from: TOM JACOBS, SEP 17, 2015
THE PERSUASIVE POWER OF REPEATED FALSEHOODS
New research finds repeated false statements are more likely to be perceived as truthful,
even when we have enough knowledge to contradict them.
But here we are smart enough to know that your repeating the lie
"Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False."
does not magically make it true, no matter how much faith you place in your neo-Flatearthism Cult.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2017, 06:14:22 AM »
I Understand everything.
Incorrect.

You obviously don't how the lunar module works.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with it.

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2017, 07:31:33 AM »

Me overloaded?

IMPOSSIBLE !

I Understand everything.

Great so can point out specifically what is wrong with the lunar lander.  You can use the documents provided here to show what part of the engineering is wrong and wouldn't work.
But please be specific.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2017, 07:40:51 AM »

If you spent just 10% of your YouTube conspiracy time looking at the actual engineering marvel that was the Saturn moon landing system, you may gain a simple understanding as to why the lunar module looks the way it does.

But your YouTube Shepherd won't allow that!
A boy you're funny  ;D ;D ;D
The reality on earth with a much better device for actuall landing than the real LM was extremely difficult.
And do take into account the tremendous speed when they were heading for the moon during Apollo.
Neil  ''throttled'' down the manual throttle just like parking a car and then engine shut down ...and a perfect landing.

This is reality on earth !!!!
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Are you really such a gullible sheep ??? I think you're just trolling Big Ma....time  ;D, because i can't believe you fall for this cheap propaganda of the late sixties and early seventies.
As you well know, that is what successful brainwashing does. I keeps the believer believing the impossible.It is much lke a child believing in the tooth fairy.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:48 AM »
Actually, most of the descent was handled by the LM's flight computer.  Niel did take over about a minute or so before landing when he noticed that the computer was guiding them towards a rather nasty boulder field.
You mean the 24k flight computer ?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Err, but why would the contractors not build and design the equipment they were paid to build?

Did they know about the hoax? if so, why? I thought only a few people knew about they hoax.

If they did not know about the hoax, why did they (In your opinion) not build and design what they were meant to do?
):

?

frenat

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2017, 08:30:01 AM »

If you spent just 10% of your YouTube conspiracy time looking at the actual engineering marvel that was the Saturn moon landing system, you may gain a simple understanding as to why the lunar module looks the way it does.

The reality on earth with a much better device for actuall landing than the real LM was extremely difficult.
And do take into account the tremendous speed when they were heading for the moon during Apollo.
Neil  ''throttled'' down the manual throttle just like parking a car and then engine shut down ...and a perfect landing.

Are you really such a gullible sheep ??? I think you're just trolling Big Ma....time  ;D, because i can't believe you fall for this cheap propaganda of the late sixties and early seventies.
so a crash in an prototype craft caused by an unrelated system means the real thing couldn't work a year later? 

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2017, 08:33:04 AM »

so a crash in an prototype craft caused by an unrelated system means the real thing couldn't work a year later?
It was not a prototype, it was a LM simulator meant to simulating flying and landing. It didn't work that well though, quite a few crashes. Later it was replaced by mechanical computer simulations later.
):

?

frenat

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2017, 08:37:38 AM »

It was not a prototype, it was a LM simulator meant to simulating flying and landing. It didn't work that well though, quite a few crashes. Later it was replaced by mechanical computer simulations later.
It was both actually.  It was a simulator and a prototype of the simulator (he was flying one of the earlier versions).  I didn't mean it was a prototype of the LM.
and while there were a few crashes, there were also hundreds of successful flights and those who flew it said it was a very useful tool.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 08:39:44 AM by frenat »

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2017, 08:42:38 AM »

It was both actually.  It was a simulator and a prototype of the simulator (he was flying one of the earlier versions).  I didn't mean it was a prototype of the LM.
and while there were a few crashes, there were also hundreds of successful flights and those who flew it said it was a very useful tool.
Yup.
Plenty of hoaxtard videos claim it was suppose to be a LM prototype made a year before Apollo 11.
):

?

frenat

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2017, 08:44:38 AM »

Yup.
Plenty of hoaxtard videos claim it was suppose to be a LM prototype made a year before Apollo 11.
Heck, plenty of them claim the crash was a WEEK before Apollo 11.

?

dutchy

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2017, 08:48:09 AM »
Once a conspiritard, ALWAYS a conspiritard!

dutchy, you are a horrible, closed minded uneducated fool. I will never address you personally, or respond to any of your bullshit again.

so, you have THAT going for you.
I thought the little green alien with an addiction for hamburgers was solely here to laugh ?
And now Mrs Grundy won't respond to my posts ever again , boy o boy ::)

?

dutchy

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2017, 08:54:36 AM »

I am a vegetarian for only half a year, after consuming lots of beef, chicken and pork  !!!!!!
I did it because i saw what a modern slaughterhouse is really like !

If you wouldn't be such a humorless payed shill that runs a secondary blog about irrelevant space fantasies, then you should have known it was my personal gripe with Mrs Grundy (formerly known as ''here to laugh at you'') that allowed me to tease him with a ''hamburger'' addiction. (for the record ....he hasn't).

So again, don't take this reply to serious, because i deliberately said things you don't like... ::)

?

dutchy

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2017, 09:03:49 AM »
As you well know, that is what successful brainwashing does. I keeps the believer believing the impossible.It is much lke a child believing in the tooth fairy.
Exactly !
On earth they aren't able to succesfully land a prototype that had more stearing oppertunities than the Apollo LM and flew extremely slow by comparison.

Besides that in the ''eclips'' topic we ''learned'' about the huge velocity of the moon.
They went in a trashcan to earth's satelite 380.000 km away, with an onboard computer with 24k of memory, speeding towards the surface with unbelieveable speed, somehow managed to slow down conviniently with a manual throttle single engine, bypassed a large crater before shutting down the engine and standing straight without dust on the LEM's landing pads or visible crater.

Compare that to the video and the brainwashing runs really deep indeed !!!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »
Oh, look.  Here it is not crashing.