Poll

Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?

In order to mask any validation God.
1 (9.1%)
In order to hide more land masses.
1 (9.1%)
In order to cover up something that may cause panic.
0 (0%)
In order to gain power to manipulate an artificial reality.
3 (27.3%)
In order to accomplish all of the above.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

• 460 Replies

Super Shill

• Shills are a myth! Silly tinfoil hat guy.
« on: August 07, 2017, 09:08:43 AM »
Argue in the comments below.  8)

?

dutchy

Re: Why Would NASA Lie About The Shape Of Earth?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 04:12:57 PM »
Why do politicians rarely speak any truth even about the most simple things of life ?
Why do dictators claim the country is doing great, while the people are feeling miserable ?
Why do commercials claim anything but the truth ?
Why do men lie about the size of their penisses and salery ?
Maybe humans like to lie ?

And when you throw in money and power in the mix, there is no boundary at all.
And the muppets....uhhh scientific community is solely defending it's own position....even the collapse of building 7 and the NIST report conclusions didn't cause a shockwave in that extremely selfish community.

NASA is just an ordinary money maker, with liars, free masons and actors who can't even keep a single story line as i have proved over and over again.
The likes of Neil deGrasse Tyson, Buzz Aldrin, Edgar Mitchell and Don Pettit are among the most obvious liars of the whole space fantasy industry.....they are so over the top that i can't imagine that people cannot see through their acting attempts.

What people do to defend the lies is reaching ''cosmic levels''....so to speak  :o
NASA and no one has seen the earth to determine the shape of earth,....therefor you have to go really high, something no one has ever done.
The earth is to big  to determine it's shape from moderate heights.

That Apollo show doesn't cut it anymore in 2017 and i am glad the youth is awakening more and more.
Those stubborn old Texan idiots that salute the stars and stripes and want to make America great again are loosing ground rapidly.
No one is interrested in a nostalgic fairytail about brave American men in idiotic suits playing golf on the moon while they traveled 380.000 km in a trashcan in alu and goldfoil bought in the local grocery store. And a flag that either was very special or just an ordinary flag waving in the wind while they moved like in the tv series ''six million dollar man'' in slomo..

Without the 24 astronauts no one went to outerspace. We are still waiting for the firts real video of a rotating ball.
The likes of Rabinoz who worship CGI prefer bad graphics over high defenition photographs, but the is also seeing through the CGI crap more and more.

NASA is to embarrased  to acknowledge they never went to outerspace that they hang onto their science fictional fairy tail for as long as possible.......

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:30:14 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 04:30:10 PM »
Why do politicians rarely speak any truth even about the most simple things of life ?
Why do dictators claim the country is doing great, while the people are feeling miserable ?
Why do commercials claim anything but the truth ?
Why do men lie about the size of their penisses and salery ?
Maybe humans like to lie ?

And when you throw in money and power in the mix, there is no boundary at all.
And the muppets....uhhh scientific community is solely defending it's own position....even the collapse of building 7 and the NIST report conclusions didn't cause a shockwave in that extremely selfish community.

NASA is just an ordinary money maker, with liars, free masons and actors who can't even keep a single story line as i have proved over and over again.
The likes of Neil deGrasse Tyson, Buzz Aldrin, Edgar Mitchell and Don Pettit are among the most obvious liars of the whole space fantasy industry.....they are so over the top that i can't imagine that people cannot see through their acting attempts.

What people do to defend the lies is reaching ''cosmic levels''....so to speak  :o
NASA and no one has seen the earth to determine the shape of earth,....therefor you have to go really high, something no one has ever done.
The earth is to big  to determine it's shape from moderate heights.

That Apollo show doesn't cut it anymore in 2017 and i am glad the youth is awakening more and more.
Those stubborn old Texan idiots that salute the stars and stripes and want to make America great again are loosing ground rapidtly.
No one is interrested in a youth fairytail about brave men in idiotic suits played golf on the moon while they traveled 380.000 km in a trashcan in alu and goldfoil bought in the local grocery store. And a flag that either was very special or just an ordinary flag.

Without the 24 astronauts no one went to outerspace. We are still waiting for the firts real video of a rotating ball.
The likes of Rabinoz who worship CGI prefer bad graphics over high defenition photographs, but the is also seeing through the CGI crap more and more.

NASA is to embarrased  to acknowledge they never went to outerspace that they hang onto their science fictional fairy tail for as long as possible.......
You have yet to prove a single lie from NASA.  Your most recent "logic" seems to be, everyone lies so everything NASA says is a lie.
Also over 500 people from many different countries have been to space, not just 24.

Here to laugh at you

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »
535 humans have left Earths atmosphere.

There is no conspiracy, only a handful of youtube sheep who'll believe anything if it contradicts "the Man".
They'll repeatedly say that they've shown proof, but in all actuality, have never shown a shred of evidence.
Yes, you

?

dutchy

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 04:32:03 PM »
You have yet to prove a single lie from NASA.  Your most recent "logic" seems to be, everyone lies so everything NASA says is a lie.
Also over 500 people from many different countries have been to space, not just 24.

I know my grammar sucks , but your reading skills are one of a kind too.
I talked about 24 NASA astronauts in outerspace/deep space not LEO.

Here to laugh at you

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 04:33:57 PM »

I know my grammar sucks , but your reading skills are one of a kind too.
I talked about 24 NASA astronauts in outerspace not LEO.

So, you acknowledge humans in low Earth orbit.

Now we're getting somewhere!
Yes, you

?

dutchy

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 04:36:31 PM »

There is no conspiracy, only a handful of youtube sheep who'll believe anything if it contradicts "the Man".
They'll repeatedly say that they've shown proof, but in all actuality, have never shown a shred of evidence.

Some people think this is not bad for them......

Some people think this can reach the moon

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here to laugh at you

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 04:40:26 PM »
And what makes you think it didn't?

Some youtube video about beer cans and tinfoil?
Yes, you

The Earth is a Pyramid

• You guys are retards, the earth is a pyramid
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 04:40:59 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn, now i want a burger.
Pyramid earth matters.

Here to laugh at you

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 04:42:43 PM »
Watch it...

dutchy is terrified of meat!

(unless it's his Uncle's)
Yes, you

?

dutchy

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 04:46:30 PM »

''Nonono Neil, Buzz and Mickey''.....''you go into that homeless shelter and get your asses to the moon'', ''it is perfectly safe,...our scientist just confirmd''

No way in hell that any human being apart from the mentally ill, would try to go to the moon or any place in particular in that ''thing''.

But i understand, the cool hightech is underneath the trashy outside. :o ;D

Here to laugh at you

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 04:50:28 PM »

''Nonono Neil, Buzz and Mickey''.....''you go into that homeless shelter and get your asses to the moon'', ''it is perfectly safe,...our scientist just confirmd''

No way in hell that any human being apart from the mentally ill, would try to go to the moon or any place in particular in that ''thing''.

But i understand, the cool hightech is underneath the trashy outside. :o ;D

Well, you clearly have NO IDEA what you're talking about.
Yes, you

Jugemu no Chosuke

• Churrasqueira de controle remoto.
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 05:10:19 PM »
So that they can monopolize all the trade with the mutant penguins on the other side of the ice wall.
Now you're breathing manually

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 10:25:06 AM »

Lol.

That "Space Craft" looks like a child's collage.

To the OP

To hide God and get paid 52 million a day.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 10:34:50 AM »

Lol.

To the OP

Essentially the argument you and Dutch are making here is, I don't understand it so it must be fake.

?

dutchy

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 10:43:42 AM »
Essentially the argument you and Dutch are making here is, I don't understand it so it must be fake.
Yes, it works all the time !!

I don't understand that a trashcan wrapped in goldfoil and cardboard that looks like a homeless tweaker's shelter can safely land on the moon  ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 10:45:57 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 10:46:48 AM »

I don't understand that a trascan wrapped in goldfoil and cardboard that looks like a homeless tweaker's shelter can safely land on the moon  ;D

Exactly.  You don't understand it so you misrepresent it and claim it is fake.  You could actually look into how it was constructed, tested, used and learn some actual facts.  But that would go against your belief so you won't do it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 10:51:40 AM »
To the OP

To hide God...
If that were true, then why would the NASA astronauts read from Genesis on live TV during the Apollo 8 mission?

Why would Buzz Aldrin give communion to Niel Armstrong when they landed on the moon?

Here are a few other examples of religious activity in space:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_space
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 10:54:45 AM »
blablabla

Why you abandoned the eclipse thread, though? We miss you there...  :-\
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

?

dutchy

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 11:04:02 AM »
blablabla

What do i have to add ? I am simply not capable to express my thoughts.....i tried, but i am the first to acknowledge that you should stick to those things you can explain at a bare minimum. The jargon involved in the eclips (English for all things) is to much for me to post a coherent post.

Here to laugh at you

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 11:12:51 AM »

I don't understand that a trashcan wrapped in goldfoil and cardboard that looks like a homeless tweaker's shelter can safely land on the moon  ;D

If you spent just 10% of your YouTube conspiracy time looking at the actual engineering marvel that was the Saturn moon landing system, you may gain a simple understanding as to why the lunar module looks the way it does.

But your YouTube Shepherd won't allow that!
Yes, you

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 11:13:28 AM »
blablabla

What do i have to add ? I am simply not capable to express my thoughts.....i tried, but i am the first to acknowledge that you should stick to those things you can explain at a bare minimum. The jargon involved in the eclips (English for all things) is to much for me to post a coherent post.

Granted english isn't my first language in the first place and it could get very tricky to resolve all those scientific terms coherently, but you could at least try to do so as i always try to for myself.
And you should know for a fact that abandoning threads in order to obviously jump to other ones and try to ridicule pictures of space craft by NASA isn't at all going to reinforce your credibility around here, in fact it does weaken it quite big time.
Better man up for once and take the blow.  :P
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

The Earth is a Pyramid

• You guys are retards, the earth is a pyramid
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2017, 11:24:45 AM »
Essentially the argument you and Dutch are making here is, I don't understand it so it must be fake.n

Don't judge a book by its cover.  :P
Pyramid earth matters.

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2017, 12:21:04 PM »

So, what's wrong with it?

Mike
Since it costs 1.82 to produce a penny, putting in your 2 if really worth 3.64.

?

dutchy

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 12:29:50 PM »

If you spent just 10% of your YouTube conspiracy time looking at the actual engineering marvel that was the Saturn moon landing system, you may gain a simple understanding as to why the lunar module looks the way it does.

A boy you're funny  ;D ;D ;D
The reality on earth with a much better device for actuall landing than the real LM was extremely difficult.
And do take into account the tremendous speed when they were heading for the moon during Apollo.
Neil  ''throttled'' down the manual throttle just like parking a car and then engine shut down ...and a perfect landing.

This is reality on earth !!!!
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Are you really such a gullible sheep ??? I think you're just trolling Big Ma....time  ;D, because i can't believe you fall for this cheap propaganda of the late sixties and early seventies.

Here to laugh at you

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2017, 12:33:32 PM »
Like I said, your YouTube Shepherd has you locked down.

Must be horrible living such a paranoid life. I bet you think 9/11 was an inside job as well.
Yes, you

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 12:38:29 PM »

A boy you're funny  ;D ;D ;D
The reality on earth with a much better device for actuall landing than the real LM was extremely difficult.
And do take into account the tremendous speed when they were heading for the moon during Apollo.
Neil  ''throttled'' down the manual throttle just like parking a car and then engine shut down ...and a perfect landing.
Actually, most of the descent was handled by the LM's flight computer.  Niel did take over about a minute or so before landing when he noticed that the computer was guiding them towards a rather nasty boulder field.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2017, 12:41:24 PM »

Lol.

To the OP

I understand that the Child's Collage would not last 5 minutes on a english summers day.

Lol.

Lol.

?

dutchy

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2017, 12:43:51 PM »
Like I said, your YouTube Shepherd has you locked down.

Must be horrible living such a paranoid life. I bet you think 9/11 was an inside job as well.
Our best international expert on demolitions agrees !!
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

?

dutchy

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2017, 12:45:56 PM »
Actually, most of the descent was handled by the LM's flight computer.  Niel did take over about a minute or so before landing when he noticed that the computer was guiding them towards a rather nasty boulder field.
You mean the 24k flight computer ?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)