My Senses are my Proof of Flat Earth

• 181 Replies
?

dutchy

Re: My Senses are my Proof of Flat Earth
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »
Spokesperson is an official position.  Tyson is not a NASA spokesperson, ergo, you lied.
The rest is just a long winded way of saying you chose to interpret some statements a certain way and that disproves mountains of evidence.
Sorry, it doesn't.
Wow the level of your replies is stunning lately.........

How does it feel to remain speechless time and time again when you and others have to explain what one can see with their eyes only in the vacuum of space and on the daylight side of the moon.

It is krytonite for you and other NASA supporters  ;D :D ;D
Such a simple question, wich demands clear and straight forward answers.
You are unable to answer, Because you will miserably fail.
Therefor you simply refuse to answer and throw in some confusion, while an answer shoudn't be that hard if anyone went to outerspace and the moon, would it ?

But you can still try to answer the 'star' questions and observations, and if your next reply is evasive, i will try again and again !
It has been answered repeatedly but you dismiss anything that doesn't agree with you.  We are back, well never left really, you chose to interpret some statements a certain way and so everything else is wrong.
That's delusional and there is really not much more to be said about it.
See ? You aren't able to answer things that should be extremely straight forward and one dimensional to answer.

Without the use of optics and other external equipment, but eyesight only......

1 What's the intensity of the starlight from the daylight side of the moon for an astronaut looking up towards the sky ?
2 What's the intensity of the starlight in cislunarspace viewed from the capsule's window for an astronaut looking outside in the opposite direction of the sun ?

Not visible, dim, like earth's nightsky, brighter, extremely diamond bright ?
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:11:49 PM by dutchy »

« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2017, 11:39:38 PM »
Spokesperson is an official position.  Tyson is not a NASA spokesperson, ergo, you lied.
The rest is just a long winded way of saying you chose to interpret some statements a certain way and that disproves mountains of evidence.
Sorry, it doesn't.

How does it feel to remain speechless time and time again when you and others have to explain what one can see with their eyes only in the vacuum of space and on the daylight side of the moon.

Therefor you simply refuse to answer and throw in some confusion, while an answer shoudn't be that hard if anyone went to outerspace and the moon, would it ?

But you can still try to answer the 'star' questions and observations, and if your next reply is evasive, i will try again and again !
It has been answered repeatedly but you dismiss anything that doesn't agree with you.  We are back, well never left really, you chose to interpret some statements a certain way and so everything else is wrong.
See ? You aren't able to answer things that should be extremely straight forward and one dimensional to answer.

1 What's the intensity of the starlight from the daylight side of the moon for an astronaut looking up towards the sky ?
2 What's the intensity of the starlight in cislunarspace viewed from the capsule's window for an astronaut looking outside in the opposite direction of the sun ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
In other words you have zero evidence anyone from NASA lied.  Duly noted

?

dutchy

« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2017, 11:59:05 PM »
Sorry, it doesn't.

Don't derail our discussion (and if you insist try to be a liitle less obvious)

' what's the intensity of starlight in the void of space and on the daylight side of the moon,.....  looking to the sky without optics and not directly towards the sun ?"

It seems that you really don't have a clue, now do you ?
i bed you'd rather talk about photographs , rockets and moon math  ;D
C' mon answer the question, everyone is waiting for you !

what's the intensity of starlight in the void of space and on the daylight side of the moon,.....  looking to the skies without optics and not directly towards the sun ?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:00:39 AM by dutchy »

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2017, 12:21:18 AM »
Sorry, it doesn't.

' what's the intensity of starlight in the void of space and on the daylight side of the moon,.....  looking to the sky without optics and not directly towards the sun ?"

what's the intensity of starlight in the void of space and on the daylight side of the moon,.....  looking to the skies without optics and not directly towards the sun ?

Using what scale?

Why do you assume someone saying a sky is black equates to "I could not see stars" when they have stated that they could?
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

dutchy

« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2017, 01:01:45 AM »
Simply answer the very straight forward question about space ,

What is the INTENSITY of starlight whitout the use of optics, viewed from the daylight side of the moon and (cis)lunar space without looking directly towards the sun?
with the above criterea as reference.......

stars are not visible without the use of optics
stars are visible without the use of optics, but our eyes need to adjust
stars are immediatly visible but less bright than an earth's avarage nightsky
stars are of the same intensity compared to an avarage nightsky on earth
stars are more intense because of the absent atmosphere
stars are so bright it causes an almost religious experience
other

The two situations (standing on the daylight side of the moon and traveling in deep space, both without directly looking towards the sun and without the use of optics or other equipment) should have a straight forward answer.

Is this THE most difficult question ever ? It seems to be the case, because all of you refuse to answer awhat should be much less complicated than rocket science !

Please !!!!!!!!!!  Would you give it your best shot now ?

« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2017, 01:03:31 AM »
Sorry, it doesn't.

But they were talking about the intensity of the the blackness of space.  I remember watching a lunar eclipse once, the blackness of space took my breath away, and I was on earth.  It made everything so much more 3 dimensional.  But that doesn't mean I didn't see stars.  Give me some actual evidence of NASA lies or shut the fuck up.

?

dutchy

« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2017, 01:11:04 AM »
@Badtox
I have plenty of evidence !!
Answer the question you refuse to answer .
I allready asked it a couple of times.

Everyone can see that the NASA fanboys can't even comment on the human senses in outerspace,.... they squirm all over the place instead of happily answering a simple question about star intensity and eyesight.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2017, 02:06:28 AM »
@Badtox
You have? Please supply this evidence.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #158 on: August 06, 2017, 02:29:02 AM »
@Badtox

Everyone can see that the NASA fanboys can't even comment on the human senses in outerspace,.... they squirm all over the place instead of happily answering a simple question about star intensity and eyesight.

Dutchy is like Billy

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

dutchy

« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2017, 03:22:20 AM »

Dutchy is like Billy

Splendid ,....mister is into satire ?

Care to answer a question that all others have refused to answer ?
It is about human senses and eyesight in particular , the very subject of this topic !

What is the INTENSITY of starlight whitout the use of optics, viewed from the daylight side of the moon and (cis)lunar space without looking directly towards the sun?

other

The two situations (standing on the daylight side of the moon and traveling in deep space, both without directly looking towards the sun and without the use of optics or other equipment) should have a straight forward answer.

so mister wiseguy, do you have an opinion about it ? Or are yoy going to join the squirming bandwagon of evasive tactics ?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2017, 04:00:32 AM »

Care to answer a question that all others have refused to answer ?

so mister wiseguy, do you have an opinion about it ? Or are yoy going to join the squirming bandwagon of evasive tactics ?

Others have already answered, you just didn't understand.   

Whether you see stars or not depends on whether it's night or day,  I don't know about your eyesight,  but I've never seen stars during the day. 

Sometimes you can see Venus when it's near dawn or dusk.

The situation on the moon is similar, if it's lunar night time,  and the earthshine isn't too bright, then you would see stars.

During the lunar daytime with bright sunlight on the moon's surface,  stars are much harder to see.

Not especially difficult to understand,  but, based on your past postings, I daresay you'll fail to grasp the concept.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2017, 04:11:39 AM »
Dooky, the fact is, only a handful of humans can legitimately answer your straw man question.

And they have, but you seem bent on changing the question after the answer was given.

You are a pathetic, paranoid delusional. The entire world is out to fool you, but your are FULLY #WOKE

Good for you!, Have a beer and a burger, and calm the fuck down!

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

dutchy

« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2017, 04:44:31 AM »

Others have already answered, you just didn't understand.   

Whether you see stars or not depends on whether it's night or day,  I don't know about your eyesight,  but I've never seen stars during the day. 

Sometimes you can see Venus when it's near dawn or dusk.

The situation on the moon is similar, if it's lunar night time,  and the earthshine isn't too bright, then you would see stars.

During the lunar daytime with bright sunlight on the moon's surface,  stars are much harder to see.

Not especially difficult to understand,  but, based on your past postings, I daresay you'll fail to grasp the concept
I dare to say , you are the first one busted completely !

According to Neil de Grasse Tyson the stars on the daylightside of the moon are of the same intensity compared to a nightsky on earth !
( i can present the footage if you want !!)

So either you fail to grasp the concept, or Neil de Grasse Tyson is talking shit !

Neil also says, because the moon has no atmosphere, the stars reveal themselves just as they would on earth during the night !!!!
Earth's atmosphere is the only reason we cannot see stars during the day !!!!!
So the stars are extremely visible on the dayside of the moon ,according to NdGT.
Not so in the eyes of some lying astronauts, who hardly saw any stars with their eyes on the moon.

Again utterly proven that neither of you understands a fuck about what an astronaut sees on the moon ...... and neither do the astronauts , because they make up bullshit as they go about dim stars and needed to adjust.
Nonsense according to Neil deGrasse Tyson. No atmosperic blue haze to block out any starlight.

Care to have another try ?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 04:48:31 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2017, 04:51:31 AM »
;D ;D Dutchy, please remove your usual NASAphobic glasses before reading! ;D ;D
Simply answer the very straight forward question about space ,

I could give an to that question that you asked, but it would probably would be useless information for what you want to know.
"The INTENSITY of starlight" is incredibly small compared to sunlight. For example:

Illuminance   Example

120,000 lux   Brightest sunlight
      0.25 lux   Full Moon on a clear night
  0.0002 lux   Starlight clear moonless night sky excluding airglow (similar to on moon)

These are on earth, but in space there us little difference, except for airglow, which has been excluded.
The reason I claimed that these were useless,is these would indicate what exposure would be needed to photograph a scene illuminated by sunlight, moonlight or starlight.
It is, more or less, what you asked for, but I guess what you need to know is the exposure needed to photograph the stars and how visible stars would be to the unaided eye.

Again, I can't give you details of what might happen in space, but in fact, the atmosphere does not diminish sunlight or starlight very much. What does happen is that the scattering of light by the atmosphere completely overpowers the very faint starlight.
This of course does not happen in space as the exposure for datlight.

What might come closer to answering your question is the exposure needed to photograph a sunlit scene and to photograph the stars themselves.
This information is readily available from photography websites. Here is a typical photo of the night sky:

Nikon D3, 16 mm lens, 30 sec, f2.8 - ISO setting unknown.
This is all very approximate, but in bright sunlight a typical exposure might be for an ISO of 200 at 1/200th of a sec, f16.
At this f.stop and exposure stars would be so underexposed that they would be totally invisible.
The exposure for the stars lets in roughly 30,000 times as much light!

This has been with a camera, but what about a person's unaided eye?
What is certain is that the unaided eye can see clearly in bright sunlight and see the stars at night, but considerable time is needed for the eye to adapt to the darkness. See
How long does it take our eyes to fully adapt to darkness?
Human eyes take several hours to fully adapt to darkness and reach their optimal sensitivity to low light conditions. The quickest gains in vision sensitivity are made in the first few minutes after exposure to darkness. For this reason, many people think that after only a few minutes, their eyes have reached their peak sensitivity. But several hours into darkness exposure, the human eyes continue to adapt and make small gains in sensitivity.

More information in: How long does it take our eyes to fully adapt to darkness?

A rule-of-thumb for ship's lookouts is that around 20 minutes is needed to adapt to dark conditions, though 10 minutes would be adequate to see stars clearly enough.

Quote from: dutchy

other

Of course, I have never experienced "stars in space", but from what I know and what I have read, I would expect thst:
The stars would be easily visible and a little brighter than on earth, but the absence of sky-glow would make the background completely black, making the contrast much more intense.

On the sunlit lunar surface, I would expect that the stars would be quite invisible to the unaided eye, unless steps were taken to give time to adapt, and to avoid exposure to bright objects.
When it comes to photographs, if the exposure were set for the brightly lit lunar surface star's would be quite invisible.
A camera's exposure setting can be changed much more quickly than the eye takes to adapt and some of the Hasselblad cameras used on the moon might have handled it, but the scene would have to include no bright lunar surface.

There is one other point, but I have no idea of it's significance. The moon does have a very slight "dusty haze" over it from charged particles repelled from the surface by the slightly positively charged surface.  This is probably too slight to affect either the view of photography.

The same would apply if travelling in deep space, except that it might be easier to avoid looking at sunlit objects.

Is this THE most difficult question ever ? It seems to be the case, because all of you refuse to answer awhat should be much less complicated than rocket science !
No big problem with a bit of background in photography and in the way the human eye works.

Please !!!!!!!!!!  Would you give it your best shot now ?
Well, that's my "best shot". I have never been ti space and you are only guessing.

But I would say that I find no inconsistency in one person saying that they did not see stars on the moon's surface and someone else saying that is possible to see stars in the space around the moon - it all depends!

;D ;D Dutchy, if you are starting to feel uncomfortable, you may now don your NASAphobic glasses again! ;D ;D

?

dutchy

« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2017, 04:56:40 AM »
Thanks Rabinoz, that was kind to try to answer my questions.
I am out now and will show you in detail why your reply is extremely inconsistant with the different testimonies when i'm back !

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2017, 05:08:46 AM »
Thanks Rabinoz, that was kind to try to answer my questions.
I am out now and will show you in detail why your reply is extremely inconsistant with the different testimonies when i'm back !

You mean inconsistent with your understanding of the different testimonies.   Which means Rab's reply is not necessarily inconsistent with reality.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2017, 05:21:22 AM »
I dare to say , you are the first one busted completely !
No, Mr Dutchy, you are the busted one! Actually, you are coming very close to being a
  • Slanderer - someone who deliberately tells lies that will damage someone's reputation and a
  • Libeller - slandering in print.
and that's no minor matter! Your only "saving grace" is that you are probably doing out og oure ignorance!

According to Neil de Grasse Tyson the stars on the daylightside of the moon are of the same intensity compared to a nightsky on earth !
( i can present the footage if you want !!)
No need! Neil de Grasse Tyson is quite almost correct. "the stars on the daylightside of the moon are of the same a little brighter intensity compared to a nightsky on earth!".

So either you fail to grasp the concept, or Neil de Grasse Tyson is talking shit !
:P Language, language! :P No, that's what you are doing, out of pure ignorance!

Neil also says, because the moon has no atmosphere, the stars reveal themselves just as they would on earth during the night !!!!
Earth's atmosphere is the only reason we cannot see stars during the day !!!!!
So the stars are extremely visible on the dayside of the moon ,according to NdGT.
True, so long as your eyes are adapted to the darkness of the sky and not to the extremely bright lunar surface.

Not so in the eyes of some lying astronauts, who hardly saw any stars with their eyes on the moon.
No, you are the one who does not understand the situation!
"Some lying astronauts, who hardly saw any stars with their eyes on the moon" were exposed to the very bright lunar surface, so that their eyes were adapted to bright light. They would take some minutes in the dark to adapt to the dark sky and see the stars.

But, I only have utter disgust for people, like you, who accuse others on lying, when it is they, themselves at fault.

And this is one of the main reasons that I have nothing but contempt for many, though not all, flat earthers.

Again utterly proven that neither of you understands a fuck about what an astronaut sees on the moon ...... and neither do the astronauts , because they make up bullshit as they go about dim stars and needed to adjust.
Nonsense according to Neil deGrasse Tyson. No atmosperic blue haze to block out any starlight.
Care to have another try ?
No, you have proven nothing of the sort!
You do not have to swear at us to get your message over, that just proves that you know that you have no case.
All you have proven is that is you who do not know what is going on, but are blaming others for your own inadequacy!

onebigmonkey

« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2017, 07:08:03 AM »
the sky is full of stars

Neil Armstrong in cislunar space.

I find it baffling that dutchy can see these words:

We were never able to see stars from the lunar surface or on the daylight side of the Moon by eye without looking through the optics

and translate it as

"It is impossible to see stars from the lunar surface"

I invite him, next time there is a bright moonlit night, to go out and count how many stars he can see next to the moon.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2017, 12:47:51 PM »
A magical spinning ball revolving around the sun. Such nonsense.

Lol "magic". Yeah, that's what it is.

To be fair, for ignorant people, science looks like magic

No Heliocentric's believe in magic.

Heliocentric's believe in the Globe so they obviously believe anything.

I will never see the Globe.

Heliocentric's will never see the Globe.

I do not believe in the Globe.

Heliocentric's do believe in the Globe.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

Shills will never see wind.
I do not believe in wind.
Shills do believe in wind.

« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2017, 01:36:18 PM »
All you have proven is that is you who do not know what is going on, but are blaming others for your own inadequacy!

If there was ever a sentence to sum up the genuine flat earther, this is it.

?

dutchy

« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2017, 03:16:20 PM »

But I would say that I find no inconsistency in one person saying that they did not see stars on the moon's surface and someone else saying that is possible to see stars in the space around the moon - it all depends!

;D ;D Dutchy, if you are starting to feel uncomfortable, you may now don your NASAphobic glasses again! ;D ;D
What , are you kidding me !!!!!!!! talking about photography and deliberately derailing the subject and my questions into your usuall long winded replies without any substance in relation to the questions ?

Neil Armstrong claims in his interview with Patrick Moore in 1970 :

Patrick Moore :
Mister Armstrong, i do realise that when you were on the moon, you had very little time for gazing upwards,...but could you tell us something about what the sky actually looks like from the moon...''the sun ,the earth, the stars...and so on'' ?

Neil Armstrong :
The sky is deep black when viewed from the moon as it is when viewed form cislunar space, the space between the earth and the moon,
THE EARTH IS THE ONLY VISIBLE OBJECT OTHER THAN THE SUN THAT CAN BE SEEN, ALTHAUGH THERE HAVE BEEN SOME REPORTS OF SEEYING PLANETS, I MYSELF DID NOT SEE PLANETS FROM THE SURFACE, BUT I'D SUSPECT THEY MIGHT BE VISIBLE.

Alan Bean
“We all wanted to see what the moon looked like close up. Yet, for most of us, the most memorable sight was not of the moon, but of our beautiful blue and white home, moving majestically around the sun, ALL ALONE IN INFINITE BLACK SPACE''

Edgar Mitchell
.....we were rotating, to keep thermo balance on the spacecraft...and orientated in such a way that every two minutes
THE EARTH, THE MOON, THE SUN AND A 360 DEGREE PANORAMA OF THE HEAVENS APPEARS IN THE CABIN WINDOW
THAT WAS AWESOME, IT WAS AN OVERWHELMING EXPERIENCE.AND WE HAVE TO REALISE THAT IN SPACE WITHOUT THE INTERVINING ATMOSPHERE THE HEAVENS ARE TEN TIMES AS BRIGHT, THE STARS TEN TIMES AS NUMEROUS, BECAUSE THERE IS NO ATMOSPHERE TO BLOCK THE LIGHT

Neil deGrasse Tyson:
You don't see stars in the daytime on earth, not because they are not there, but because the atmosphere is a glow with scattered light form the sun.
If you take away the atmosphere, the sun will still be there, but the sky goes dark.
That's what the folks get when they go to the edge of the atmosphere, ...and they're calling that the edge of space,
But when you get to the edge of the atmosphere, the atmosphere is no longer between you and the rest of the universe.
AND THE STARS REVEAL THEMSELVES, JUST AS THEY WOULD AT NIGHT.
SINCE THE MOON HAS NO ATMOSPHERE,THEN A DAYTIME PICTURE ...IF YOU WERE THERE DURING THE DAY TIME ON THE MOON, YOU'D SEE A FULL NIGHT, NIGHT SKY OF STARS EVEN WITH THE SUN IN THE SKY AS WELL.

Mike and Don from ISS
You can see the stars, pretty much all the time......IT'S NOT A BLACK VOID , I MEAN IT'S BLACK, BUT (?) THERE'S ALL THE STARS....AND THE COOL THING IS YOU CAN SEE IT DURING THE DAY

Leroy Chiau ISS
Yeah actually on my very first mission we went up and...when you are in space and you looking into deep space
AND YOU ARE ON THE SUNSIDE OF THE ORBIT, THE SUNLIGHT WASHES OUT ALL THE STARLIGHT, YOU CAN'T SEE ANY STARS, JUST LIKE HERE ON EARTH,BUT
BUT THEN, WHEN YOU LOOK OUT INTO DEEP SPACE AWAY FROM THE SUN, IT'S THE DARKEST BLACK YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Don't bother to reply, i am done with your tactics in this topic to scrutinise unrelated stuff and defending the evildoers of this current world who everyone can see are lying through their overpayed teeth..

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:22:05 PM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2017, 05:13:23 PM »
Of course I'll reply to you continued proof that your NASAphobic filters are now fully implanted.

What , are you kidding me !!!!!!!! talking about photography and deliberately derailing the subject and my questions into your usuall long winded replies without any substance in relation to the questions ?
No derailing at all. The reasons stars may or may not be seen with the unaided eye are exactly the reasons stars may or may not be seen in a photograph.
There's not much I can do about your refusal to accept obvious facts - that's your problem!

Patrick Moore :
Mister Armstrong, i do realise that when you were on the moon, you had very little time for gazing upwards,...but could you tell us something about what the sky actually looks like from the moon...''the sun ,the earth, the stars...and so on'' ?

Neil Armstrong :
The sky is deep black when viewed from the moon as it is when viewed form cislunar space, the space between the earth and the moon,
THE EARTH IS THE ONLY VISIBLE OBJECT OTHER THAN THE SUN THAT CAN BE SEEN, ALTHOUGH THERE HAVE BEEN SOME REPORTS OF SEEING PLANETS, I MYSELF DID NOT SEE PLANETS FROM THE SURFACE, BUT I'D SUSPECT THEY MIGHT BE VISIBLE.
Please explain any the inconsistency with my explanations.

Alan Bean
“We all wanted to see what the moon looked like close up. Yet, for most of us, the most memorable sight was not of the moon, but of our beautiful blue and white home, moving majestically around the sun, ALL ALONE IN INFINITE BLACK SPACE''

Edgar Mitchell
.....we were rotating, to keep thermo balance on the spacecraft...and orientated in such a way that every two minutes
THE EARTH, THE MOON, THE SUN AND A 360 DEGREE PANORAMA OF THE HEAVENS APPEARS IN THE CABIN WINDOW
THAT WAS AWESOME, IT WAS AN OVERWHELMING EXPERIENCE.AND WE HAVE TO REALISE THAT IN SPACE WITHOUT THE INTERVINING ATMOSPHERE THE HEAVENS ARE TEN TIMES AS BRIGHT, THE STARS TEN TIMES AS NUMEROUS, BECAUSE THERE IS NO ATMOSPHERE TO BLOCK THE LIGHT

Neil deGrasse Tyson:
You don't see stars in the daytime on earth, not because they are not there, but because the atmosphere is a glow with scattered light from the sun.
If you take away the atmosphere, the sun will still be there, but the sky goes dark.
That's what the folks get when they go to the edge of the atmosphere, ...and they're calling that the edge of space,
But when you get to the edge of the atmosphere, the atmosphere is no longer between you and the rest of the universe.
AND THE STARS REVEAL THEMSELVES, JUST AS THEY WOULD AT NIGHT.
SINCE THE MOON HAS NO ATMOSPHERE, THEN A DAYTIME PICTURE ...IF YOU WERE THERE DURING THE DAY TIME ON THE MOON, YOU'D SEE A FULL NIGHT, NIGHT SKY OF STARS EVEN WITH THE SUN IN THE SKY AS WELL.

Mike and Don from ISS
You can see the stars, pretty much all the time......IT'S NOT A BLACK VOID, I MEAN IT'S BLACK, BUT (?) THERE'S ALL THE STARS....AND THE COOL THING IS YOU CAN SEE IT DURING THE DAY

Leroy Chiau ISS
Yeah actually on my very first mission we went up and...when you are in space and you looking into deep space
AND YOU ARE ON THE SUNSIDE OF THE ORBIT, THE SUNLIGHT WASHES OUT ALL THE STARLIGHT, YOU CAN'T SEE ANY STARS, JUST LIKE HERE ON EARTH,BUT
BUT THEN, WHEN YOU LOOK OUT INTO DEEP SPACE AWAY FROM THE SUN, IT'S THE DARKEST BLACK YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Don't bother to reply, i am done with your tactics in this topic to scrutinise unrelated stuff and defending the evildoers of this current world who everyone can see are lying through their overpayed teeth..
You might be done with my tactics, but I am by no means done with you - and I do not take directions from you!

I'm so sorry that you can't see reason, but that's your problem.

But I am not paid by anyone. All I do is to try to counter slanderers and libelers like yourself that try to prove that hundreds of thousands of quite undeserving people out there are lying to us or at least deceiving us by hiding the truth from us.
And yes, I consider calling people like Neil Armstrong, Alan Bean, Edgar Mitchell, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Mike, Don and Leroy Chiau from the ISS"evildoers of this current world" is slanderous and libellous.

And the only reason that you and they do it is in the silly, mistaken belief that space travel destroyed your totally false view of the earth.

Most reasonable people do not need to see pretty pictures for proof that we live on a globe,
we know the earth is a rotating Globe from all the other evidence.

But NASA were not the "first into space" and they are not by any means the only ones.
Quote from: Wikipedia
Satellite
Twelve, countries . . . .  (USSR, USA, France, Japan, China, UK, India, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Iran and North Korea) and one regional organization (the European Space Agency, ESA) have independently launched satellites on their own indigenously developed launch vehicles.

Not only that but about 80 countries have launched or have had launched satellites.

So, Mr Dutchy, you are wasting all your time and energy flogging NASA when space exploration and satellites are well proven.

« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »
Hello. I never thought Earth was a globe. I am new to this forum; however, I am not new to truth and FE ideology. Children have thoughts about who they are and where they live. I ALWAYS  thought I was protected by a dome and lived in sort of an aquarium type home. In school, I never accounted for the globe being anything BUT a theory. I apparently did not understand why there was a globe in all of the classrooms. It wasn't until I was in my late 30's early 40s, OK so maybe 10 or 12 years ago that I had a discussion with one of my daughter's friend about living on a ball that I was completely disorientated for approximately one year. He stated such things as living on a globe and I said we do not. We couldn't possibly. For one year I was afraid to go outside or ride on a swing with my youngest daughter. I was afraid I was going to fall off of this supposed magical ball that spins in space. I was truly afraid.

When I have flat earth arguments with people they think I am insane for saying that I know Earth is flat because I cannot conceive of a ball spinning in space. It makes no sense and if I cannot conceive of it, it just can't be. They do not understand that comment. They ask if I think I know something to be true SIMPLY because I cannot CONCEIVE of it? I say no, my intelligence on IQ tests scored high in verbal and geometric areas. I mean, a magical round ball that a plane cannot possibly land on without an anchor? Come on!!! Really? The elite are something. Lies upon lies. I am so tired of arguing and showing proof that globalists respond by saying, "That is not proof!" OK. People have known Earth is flat for as long as our existence and for 500 years society has been told we live on a magical ball. Who owes the burden of proof? They do. We have proof, they do not. Oh, man was on the moon. Please prove this!!! Thanks for listening.

If you are truly afraid of going outside in case you fall off then may I suggest that your problems are somewhat complex and the province of a good psychiatrist?  Seriously, your post was concerning in that it hints at internal problems than need some serious management.

« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2017, 06:06:46 PM »
Your senses only tell you that YOUR WORLD is flat.

The Earth is FAR bigger than your world. Your senses are not tuned to that scale.

Also, they're wrong.

Respectfully, you do not know me and to which scale my senses are tuned. I am not saying that my senses are proof of flat Earth. I am saying that my senses tell me Earth is flat and from there I draw conclusions as to why and then do research. We all use our senses first for inquiry that leads to theory. What else can we start with? Our senses are the first epistemological natural source for inquiry and reasoning. The question is; is there a reason to believe that a person's senses are not reliable due to being color blind, blind, wears glasses, deaf etc. depending on the research at hand.

My senses do not just tell me that MY world is flat. My senses tell me that OUR world is flat. My senses also tell me that it is an impossibility to land a plan on a spinning ball. Sorry.

And experienced, well-trained pilots fly into cloudbanks without instrumentation and literally fly out upside down and unaware they have done so.

Senses can be fooled.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2017, 10:52:44 PM »

Patrick Moore :

Neil Armstrong :
THE EARTH IS THE ONLY VISIBLE OBJECT OTHER THAN THE SUN THAT CAN BE SEEN, ALTHAUGH THERE HAVE BEEN SOME REPORTS OF SEEYING PLANETS, I MYSELF DID NOT SEE PLANETS FROM THE SURFACE, BUT I'D SUSPECT THEY MIGHT BE VISIBLE.

Where does he say he can't see stars in cislunar space?

Why are you taking one man's statement in a specific circumstance as a universal absolute?

Why do you assume that 'black sky' means 'no stars'?

Why do ignore Armstrong's comment to Houston from cislunar space describing seeing stars?

Houston, it's been a real change for us. Now we are able to see stars again and recognize constellations for the first time on the trip

Alan Bean

Why do you assume black means 'no stars'?

Why do you ignore Alan Bean's statement in the Apollo 12 technical debrief:

Star, Earth visibility was interesting. We could always see stars at the upper rendezvous window.

and so on and so on and so on.

The night sky is black. On the moon the daylight sky is black too. It contains stars. Sometimes you can see them, sometimes not, depending on what other bright things are around.

Your ineffectual flailing at facts proves nothing but your prejudices. Posting statements from astronauts that have been in to space and seen stars as proof that you can't see stars in space is pretty dumb.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2017, 12:23:18 PM »
The night sky is black. On the moon the daylight sky is black too. It contains stars. Sometimes you can see them, sometimes not, depending on what other bright things are around.

Your ineffectual flailing at facts proves nothing but your prejudices. Posting statements from astronauts that have been in to space and seen stars as proof that you can't see stars in space is pretty dumb.

It really is sad.
"How come things change visibly when the circumstances change??!" is essentially what he's asking.

« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2017, 03:30:20 PM »
Hello. I never thought Earth was a globe. I am new to this forum; however, I am not new to truth and FE ideology. Children have thoughts about who they are and where they live. I ALWAYS  thought I was protected by a dome and lived in sort of an aquarium type home. In school, I never accounted for the globe being anything BUT a theory. I apparently did not understand why there was a globe in all of the classrooms. It wasn't until I was in my late 30's early 40s, OK so maybe 10 or 12 years ago that I had a discussion with one of my daughter's friend about living on a ball that I was completely disorientated for approximately one year. He stated such things as living on a globe and I said we do not. We couldn't possibly. For one year I was afraid to go outside or ride on a swing with my youngest daughter. I was afraid I was going to fall off of this supposed magical ball that spins in space. I was truly afraid.

When I have flat earth arguments with people they think I am insane for saying that I know Earth is flat because I cannot conceive of a ball spinning in space. It makes no sense and if I cannot conceive of it, it just can't be. They do not understand that comment. They ask if I think I know something to be true SIMPLY because I cannot CONCEIVE of it? I say no, my intelligence on IQ tests scored high in verbal and geometric areas. I mean, a magical round ball that a plane cannot possibly land on without an anchor? Come on!!! Really? The elite are something. Lies upon lies. I am so tired of arguing and showing proof that globalists respond by saying, "That is not proof!" OK. People have known Earth is flat for as long as our existence and for 500 years society has been told we live on a magical ball. Who owes the burden of proof? They do. We have proof, they do not. Oh, man was on the moon. Please prove this!!! Thanks for listening.

Your name suggests that you are a female. What is it with some women putting so much importance and faith on emotion & feeling? "I feel something must be true, so therefore it's true." What happened to using research, data, fact-checking, logic, and reason?

I'm sorry, but believing something as an uneducated & inexperienced child does not make those beliefs true. We grow up and we learn more about the world around us through experience & education.

The part about planes landing, or jumping up in the air and landing in the same spot is explained by momentum & inertia caused by the Earth's rotation. If you throw a ball up in the air on a bus moving 40 MPH, you can still catch it -- it's not going to go flying back behind you because everything else is in motion with it.

Your whole argument is essentially, "I don't understand something, so therefore it can't be true."

« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2017, 03:53:45 PM »
Your senses only tell you that YOUR WORLD is flat.

The Earth is FAR bigger than your world. Your senses are not tuned to that scale.

Also, they're wrong.

Respectfully, you do not know me and to which scale my senses are tuned. I am not saying that my senses are proof of flat Earth. I am saying that my senses tell me Earth is flat and from there I draw conclusions as to why and then do research.

So what? My initial senses would tell me the Earth is "flat" too since it seems flat. But then you begin to do research and learn about the research undertaken by many intelligent scientists over the centuries. The evidence is overwhelming. Those of us who are able to exercise humility and check our egos will know that there is much more beyond our initial senses. There are knowns and there are unknowns. The unknowns we must uncover to get to the truth.

My initial senses have told me a lot of things that I later learned to be either only partially true or not true at all. Taking initial impulses & senses as gospel truth is not the right way to learn things.

Username

• President Of The Flat Earth Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2017, 11:34:06 AM »
@Badtox

Dutchy is like Billy

The idea that internet requires space travel has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard today.
Quantum Ab Hoc

1 + 1 = 2
"The above proposition is occasionally useful." - Bertrand Russell

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »
@Badtox

Dutchy is like Billy

The idea that internet requires space travel has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard today.
The idea that we don't have orbiting satellites when you can literally see the ISS orbiting has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard from this forum.