My Senses are my Proof of Flat Earth

• 181 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: My Senses are my Proof of Flat Earth
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2017, 05:52:36 AM »
Don't you think it's strange that the founders of the helicentric model (based on their observations only) changed the distance from the earth- sun varying from 5-150 million km ?
How would you suggest that such a distance might be measured without even a telescope or even accurate instruments for measuring angles?
Aristarchus calculated that the Sun is about nineteen times farther than the Moon; it is actually about 390 times farther than the Moon.
Others, including Eratosthenes made estimates, but we're still far out.
But
The first rigorous and accurate scientific measurement of the Earth-Sun distance was made by Cassini in 1672 by parallax measurements of Mars. He and another astronomer observed Mars from two places simultaneously.
Well after the time of Copernicus.

Quote from: dutchy
'We have better equipment now' is a very flawed answer. It is proof that observations made from earth + respective conclusions are extremely tricky !
There is nothing flawed about it. Measuring a distance of 150,000,000 km from earth was no easy task witout modern instruments.
Maybe you could explain how they could do it better with not even a telescope.

In only a decade they mastered to go to a celestial body that orbits over 3000 km at a distance of 380.000 km.
I cannot fathom what you mean by this at all.

The success rate compared to technological achievements on earth is unmatched by an incredibly huge factor.
All of a sudden the observations made from earth provided accurate data about absolute distance, angle, radiation and speed in relation to the earth - moon journey.
That is all total rubbish. There's no "All of a sudden the observations made from earth"!
There were numerous moon missions, include hard landings and soft landings allowing th moon's gravitation to be accurately measured well before manned flights anywhere near the moon.

Then there were the Apollo missions that orbited the moon but did not land.

In other words, there was a tremendous amount of research beforehand allowing lunar lander simulators etc to be built.

You do argue from a point of total ignorance, don't you?

From earth they calculated the exact parameters for rendezvouz between the LM and the CM, re-entry and more. Not an inch off !!! , so to speak.
Your statement "Not an inch off !!" is utterly inane. The LEM was guided by radar and finally manual control to rendezvous.
You,  like most flat earthers, seem to think that because you can't do it, nor understand it, it can't be done.
Well, dutchy,  smart as you might be that simple is not true!

I can get you reams of pre-Apollo 11 papers from NASA detailing the earlier research, but a NASAphobe  like yourself wouldn't listen!

You think that NASA destroyed your pretty little flat earth.  Well, they  didn't! Your flat earth never was.

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2017, 06:55:34 AM »
Well Napoleon, that i exactly what I stated in the topic and you are telling me NO? Read the topic. I also explained what I meant several times and other posters continued to let crap roll out of their ignorant mouths continuing to say that I only use my senses. No one listens. They just want to argue.

The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut... Is this your belief?
OK, let's give you another chance to explain yourself about trusting your own senses:
on a clear morning, you see a sharp sun, in full size rising slowly behind a sharp horizon...
(you do not see it grow in size above the horizon as it comes nearer)
How does this observation fit in your theory?

Oh, how kind of you. Thank you mi Lord. My eldest daughter's birthday celebration was last night, just getting a bit of shut-eye. I'll respond this weekend.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2017, 07:16:27 AM »
dutchy recovered well from the massive blow he received in the eclipse thread, obviously...  :-\
Ummm no, that 'eclips' episode was a wellcome edition to give me better understanding of the heliocentric model i din't find particular interresting in the past.
And when i grasped it at last ( thanks to the input from you all ) it was 'easy peasy' and i scratched my head what all the(my) fuzz was about.
That is a human quality to acknowledge and learn from invalid insight or previous assumptions.
Have you considered the possibility that there may be other aspects of the heliocentric model that you don't understand as well as you think you do?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2017, 07:31:42 AM »
Just your senses?  ???
No knwoledge adquired?  ???
No thinking involved?  ???

Wow, now that's dissapointing.

?

dutchy

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2017, 09:04:38 AM »
Have you considered the possibility that there may be other aspects of the heliocentric model that you don't understand as well as you think you do?
Sure,...i know for a fact there are still lots of things i do not really understand about the heliocentric model or life on earth.
An accurate observation is..........no induvidual does !!!! Not a single one.
When ''monkey'' raved about the total number of 1.3 million authentic Hubble images, my question was how many images were researched by a single induvidual.
He couldn't tell, or didn't know, which makes the number of 1.3 million at least totally unverifiable by a single human being.

Neil deGrasse Tyson claims that the daylight side of the moon shows a star panorama just like earth's nightsky, because the absent moon's atmosphere/sunlight/blue haze cannot wash out starlight !!!
This is contrary to many statements made by astronauts and experts that the sun on the dailight side of the  moon causes all sorts of interference when observing or recording the dim stars in the sky.
It seems that an extremely easy question about the daylight surface of the moon and starlight cannot be correctly answered by anyone !!!!

Would you give it a try ?
No you don't, because you know i have the opposite answer for you from an expert or astronaut whatever your answer is.

I am in good company, because it seems that there aren't single induviduals that really understand every aspect !

?

dutchy

« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2017, 09:26:07 AM »
How would you suggest that such a distance might be measured without even a telescope or even accurate instruments for measuring angles?
Every new discovery lead to adjustments of the previous ones.
Therefor our whole cosmological model became such horrendous mess in recent times.
Instaed of going back to the basis, they tried to fit every new discovery within the format.
You do know, that there are quite a few experts who agree we are in need of a reset, because some hyphotetical assumptions within the model don't add up.

The default setting in modern times became the heliocentric model, not a flat or concave earth (read Mustafa Abdelkader's excelent and mathematical perfect concave earth model to see that it is possible to create another reality that meets all observations).
Each and every discovery had to be complementairy to the heliocentric model, no matter how obvious the missing links became
And now we have over 90% of the energy and matter missing, spiral arms in galaxies spinning to fast....and redshift does not add up in all cases....etc. etc.
When would a total reset be considered a good idea ?

It is the spacerace that ''confirmed'' the heliocentric/cosmological model, without hardware reaching celestial bodies and 24 brave American hero's your model would look extremely suspicious on all accounts NOW.
You know that, therefor cannot handle my ongoing attacks on NASA.
Without the spacerace your heliocentric model with it's absent matter and energy, big bang, and curved spacetime is nothing more than a hypothetical pile of horse manure !!!!
Why do you even think the multiverse and M-theory are considered more and more ?
To make the pile of cosmological horse manure more plausible
(in a parallel universe Rabinoz is a flatearther...)
And even the hypothetical numbers , according to many experts, don't make sense anymore....we are reaching ''exciting'' times the experts claim, because they cannot glue the heliocentric pieces together much longer.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 09:41:14 AM by dutchy »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2017, 09:51:31 AM »
Sure,...i know for a fact there are still lots of things i do not really understand about the heliocentric model or life on earth.
Do you think that just because you don't fully understand the heliocentric model, it must be wrong?

An accurate observation is..........no induvidual does !!!! Not a single one.
Huh?  Not sure what you're trying to say.

When ''monkey'' raved about the total number of 1.3 million authentic Hubble images, my question was how many images were researched by a single induvidual.
He couldn't tell, or didn't know, which makes the number of 1.3 million at least totally unverifiable by a single human being.
There are a lot of things that can't be totally verified by a signal human being.  So what?  That's why we learn how to trust other people and work together.

Neil deGrasse Tyson claims that the daylight side of the moon shows a star panorama just like earth's nightsky, because the absent moon's atmosphere/sunlight/blue haze cannot wash out starlight !!!
This is contrary to many statements made by astronauts and experts that the sun on the dailight side of the  moon causes all sorts of interference when observing or recording the dim stars in the sky.
It seems that an extremely easy question about the daylight surface of the moon and starlight cannot be correctly answered by anyone !!!!

Would you give it a try ?
Sure, I'll give it a try.

I don't believe that the question is as easy as you think it should be.  There are lots of factors that go into whether or not you should be able to see stars from the daylight side of the moon.

Where is the sun in the sky?
Where is the earth in the sky?
How much light is being reflected from the lunar surface?
Are you using your eyes to look at the stars or are you using a camera?
Are you looking through one or more tinted visors?

There are probably more that I can't think of off the top of my head, but I hope that you're starting to get the point.

No you don't, because you know i have the opposite answer for you from an expert or astronaut whatever your answer is.
Yes, you do seem to be contrarian like that.

I am in good company, because it seems that there aren't single induviduals that really understand every aspect !
Of course no single person can understand everything.  So what?  I don't understand every aspect of an internal combustion engine, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to call cars a lie.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2017, 11:01:38 AM »

Care to show me where I did that?
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2017, 11:05:48 AM »

It is the spacerace that ''confirmed'' the heliocentric/cosmological model, without hardware reaching celestial bodies and 24 brave American hero's your model would look extremely suspicious on all accounts NOW.

Nope. The space race used that model, and did so successfully because the model works.

You know that, therefor cannot handle my ongoing attacks on NASA.

Nope, you do not get to tell people what they are thinking. Your 'ongoing attacks on NASA' are just tedious and meaningless, because every other space agency, and every space scientist who has nothing to do with NASA, still uses those same models and the underlying theories.

Your opinions are worthless without facts to underpin them. Try and find some.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »
A magical spinning ball revolving around the sun. Such nonsense.

Lol "magic". Yeah, that's what it is.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:25:11 AM by Dog »

« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2017, 12:33:33 PM »

To be fair, for ignorant people, science looks like magic

« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2017, 12:48:27 PM »

No Heliocentric's believe in magic.

Heliocentric's believe in the Globe so they obviously believe anything.

I will never see the Globe.

Heliocentric's will never see the Globe.

I do not believe in the Globe.

Heliocentric's do believe in the Globe.

Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False.

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »

It must be tiresome for you to be jumping from account to account, isn't it?

And speaking of pathetic, do you actually write "Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False." after every comment?

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2017, 01:11:01 PM »

And speaking of pathetic, do you actually write "Your Strange Heliocentric Religion is False." after every comment?

What are you talking about ?

Why would I need to change account ?

I suggest you learn to read.

When you learn to read you will see that " Yes " I do finish my posts the same way every time.

Words and the Truth are far more powerful than your systematically manipulated Heliocentric brain can " ever " imagine.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 01:13:44 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2017, 01:35:21 PM »

I don't see how you can speak for all of them. A few might believe in magic, but most probably don't.

You obviously believe in non-sequiturs.

Possibly not. You seem to actively try to avoid seeing it.

This one does.

We get that.

Probably all of them do, yes. Any other shape of the earth would make little sense in a heliocentric solar system.

By the way, you might want to brush up on how to pluralize basic nouns that become plural with -s.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2017, 01:36:55 PM »

When you learn to read you will see that " Yes " I do finish my posts the same way every time.

Words and the Truth are far more powerful than your systematically manipulated Heliocentric brain can " ever " imagine.

I ask it because there's a signature option that you could use and save writting that down every time, but since you keep confusing science with religion, is fair to asume that thinking of such option is way beyond your capacities.

Is this why you don't act "Smart" very often? Because it goes against your "dumb zealot" characterization? Pathetic.

Go back to your other account, at least in that one you aren't such an imbecile.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 02:13:07 PM by simba »

« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2017, 01:44:21 PM »

Why don't you make it your signature? That will save you some typing and avoids the possibility that you might forget to add it to a post.

"Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature."

Click the PROFILE tab near the top of each page.

Click Forum Profile in your Profile page.

Scroll down to the Signature: section. There's an edit box there that allows you to type in whatever your little heart desires.

You can even put in little grinny-face or rolley-eyes emojis if you want.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2017, 01:52:29 PM »

I ask it because there's a signature option that you could use and sabe wrtting that down every time, but since you keep confusing science with religion, is fair to asume that thinking of such option is way beyond your capacities.

Is this why you don't act "Smart" very often? Because it goes against your "dumb zealot" characterization? Pathetic.

Go back to your other account, at least in that one you aren't such an imbecile.

Yawn.

I don't want a signature.

Your science is a religion regarding the Heliocentric Globe model.

« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2017, 02:00:59 PM »

Why don't you make it your signature? That will save you some typing and avoids the possibility that you might forget to add it to a post.

"Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature."

Scroll down to the Signature: section. There's an edit box there that allows you to type in whatever your little heart desires.

This isn't normal.

Do you BELIEVERS just copy each other ?

I think your AI and your software is not very good.

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2017, 02:21:50 PM »
Well Napoleon, that i exactly what I stated in the topic and you are telling me NO? Read the topic. I also explained what I meant several times and other posters continued to let crap roll out of their ignorant mouths continuing to say that I only use my senses. No one listens. They just want to argue.

The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut... Is this your belief?
OK, let's give you another chance to explain yourself about trusting your own senses:
on a clear morning, you see a sharp sun, in full size rising slowly behind a sharp horizon...
(you do not see it grow in size above the horizon as it comes nearer)
How does this observation fit in your theory?

Oh, how kind of you. Thank you mi Lord. My eldest daughter's birthday celebration was last night, just getting a bit of shut-eye. I'll respond this weekend.
You're welcome...congratulatioms with your daughters birthday...how old is she?
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2017, 04:33:20 PM »
Don't tell anyone, but a lot of geocentrics believe in the globe too.

« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2017, 07:37:18 PM »

This isn't normal.

What isn't normal? Making useful suggestions to you? I thought I'd give it a try.

Do you BELIEVERS just copy each other ?

No, but people that are starting with a model that matches facts, and works, generally agree with each other more often than people that just make stuff up from whole cloth and improvise as they go.

I think your AI and your software is not very good.

Since what you think seems to be pretty detached from reality, and you're proud of that, I'll take your scorn as a compliment.

ForumPhoenix

• Vade Irrumabo te Amicus Meus
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2017, 10:00:01 PM »
My senses are proof that I am alive :)

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2017, 04:05:14 AM »
My senses tell me that some people here (mostly FEs) are stupid. And according to you, the senses are never wrong.  ;)

?

dutchy

« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2017, 08:29:15 AM »
I find lots of them ,but you deliberately stick your head in the sand....i don't know why you do that ?

Alan Bean (recent quote):
Yet, for most of us, the most memorable sight was not of the moon, but of our beautiful blue and white home, moving majestically around the sun, all alone in infinite black space.”

See here is Alan Bean looking towards the sky on the moon, seeing the earth all alone in infinite black space.

NASA expert and spokesman Neil deGrasse Tyson says that the stars on the daylight side of the moon just reveal themselves as they would at night on earth, even with the sun in the sky as well. No scattered light from the sun ,because of an absent atmosphere on the moon.

Only earth in infinite black space    VS     sky full of stars

And if you still dismiss this as evidence for something extremely contradictory (one way or the other) then you must not ask for proof ever again....you deemed yourself unworthy of proof !!!
But like you did on many occasions, you put words in the mouth of astronauts, or explanations to allign the extreme contradictions.
That is foul play and you know it !
Their ''senses'' proved to me they were lying, otherwise their testimonies were simply the same, each and every time when talking about the stars and outerspace in general !
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 08:30:54 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2017, 08:55:32 AM »
I find lots of them ,but you deliberately stick your head in the sand....i don't know why you do that ?

Alan Bean (recent quote):
Yet, for most of us, the most memorable sight was not of the moon, but of our beautiful blue and white home, moving majestically around the sun, all alone in infinite black space.”

See here is Alan Bean looking towards the sky on the moon, seeing the earth all alone in infinite black space.

NASA expert and spokesman Neil deGrasse Tyson says that the stars on the daylight side of the moon just reveal themselves as they would at night on earth, even with the sun in the sky as well. No scattered light from the sun ,because of an absent atmosphere on the moon.

Only earth in infinite black space    VS     sky full of stars

And if you still dismiss this as evidence for something extremely contradictory (one way or the other) then you must not ask for proof ever again....you deemed yourself unworthy of proof !!!
But like you did on many occasions, you put words in the mouth of astronauts, or explanations to allign the extreme contradictions.
That is foul play and you know it !
Their ''senses'' proved to me they were lying, otherwise their testimonies were simply the same, each and every time when talking about the stars and outerspace in general !
First of all why do you insist on lying about Tyson?  He does not work for NASA.
Secondly you chose to interpret someone else's words a certain way and claim that is proof of something and if others don't accept that they should never ask for any other evidence.
In the meantime you ignore mountains of evidence which prove the earth cannot be flat.
Truly amazing.

?

dutchy

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2017, 10:45:39 AM »
First of all why do you insist on lying about Tyson?  He does not work for NASA.
WIKI :Tyson is an advocate for expanding the operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Arguing that "the most powerful agency on the dreams of a nation is currently underfunded to do what it needs to be doing"

Are you serious about Neil is not ''working'' for NASA ? He is their main advocate and promoter and he does it all for free..... ???
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha especcially when you consider ''America'' where there is no such thing as ''for free''
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Secondly you chose to interpret someone else's words a certain way and claim that is proof of something and if others don't accept that they should never ask for any other evidence.
In the meantime you ignore mountains of evidence which prove the earth cannot be flat.
Truly amazing.
I simply have stated many times that astronauts like Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins and Bean claimed a black sky without stars when viewed from the lunar surface as it is in cislunar space.
Only through optics and other adjustments the stars were sort of dim, but visible. Most spaceshuttle and ISS personal talked about the deep black void too !

Gagarin and Mitchell both claimed the stars were as bright as anything they'd ever wittinessed the moment they left earth's atmosphere.

Tyson claims the stars are equally visible on the DAYLIGHT SIDE of the moon, comparable to earth's nightsky.

It is you and your type of deniers who claim riddles, while there is no other explaination for the above than conflicting testimonies !!!
''Neil Armstrong was only talking about the solar corona and stars nearby'', ''the astronauts did only see the black void without stars as a metaphor'' and more repair garbage like ''NASA fanboys'' have spouted on so many occasions.

If they never went to the moon and back, we have no primary proof of the blue marble/globe.
Then we end up with a whole different perspective.
That is why it is so important for flatearthers to finally expose NASA's achievements of the past (moon) and present (mars).
No men has gone far enough to confirm the shape of the earth...period !!!!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:50:38 AM by dutchy »

« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2017, 11:54:24 AM »
WIKI :Tyson is an advocate for expanding the operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Arguing that "the most powerful agency on the dreams of a nation is currently underfunded to do what it needs to be doing"

Are you serious about Neil is not ''working'' for NASA ? He is their main advocate and promoter and he does it all for free..... ???
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha especcially when you consider ''America'' where there is no such thing as ''for free''
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Truly amazing.
I simply have stated many times that astronauts like Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins and Bean claimed a black sky without stars when viewed from the lunar surface as it is in cislunar space.
Only through optics and other adjustments the stars were sort of dim, but visible. Most spaceshuttle and ISS personal talked about the deep black void too !

Gagarin and Mitchell both claimed the stars were as bright as anything they'd ever wittinessed the moment they left earth's atmosphere.

Tyson claims the stars are equally visible on the DAYLIGHT SIDE of the moon, comparable to earth's nightsky.

It is you and your type of deniers who claim riddles, while there is no other explaination for the above than conflicting testimonies !!!
''Neil Armstrong was only talking about the solar corona and stars nearby'', ''the astronauts did only see the black void without stars as a metaphor'' and more repair garbage like ''NASA fanboys'' have spouted on so many occasions.

If they never went to the moon and back, we have no primary proof of the blue marble/globe.
Then we end up with a whole different perspective.
That is why it is so important for flatearthers to finally expose NASA's achievements of the past (moon) and present (mars).
No men has gone far enough to confirm the shape of the earth...period !!!!!
Spokesperson is an official position.  Tyson is not a NASA spokesperson, ergo, you lied.
The rest is just a long winded way of saying you chose to interpret some statements a certain way and that disproves mountains of evidence.
Sorry, it doesn't.

?

dutchy

« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2017, 12:15:39 PM »
Spokesperson is an official position.  Tyson is not a NASA spokesperson, ergo, you lied.
The rest is just a long winded way of saying you chose to interpret some statements a certain way and that disproves mountains of evidence.
Sorry, it doesn't.
Wow the level of your replies is stunning lately.........

How does it feel to remain speechless time and time again when you and others have to explain what one can see with their eyes only in the vacuum of space and on the daylight side of the moon.

It is krytonite for you and other NASA supporters  ;D :D ;D
Such a simple question, wich demands clear and straight forward answers.
You are unable to answer, Because you will miserably fail.
Therefor you simply refuse to answer and throw in some confusion, while an answer shoudn't be that hard if anyone went to outerspace and the moon, would it ?

But you can still try to answer the 'star' questions and observations, and if your next reply is evasive, i will try again and again !

« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2017, 12:46:56 PM »
Sorry, it doesn't.
Wow the level of your replies is stunning lately.........

How does it feel to remain speechless time and time again when you and others have to explain what one can see with their eyes only in the vacuum of space and on the daylight side of the moon.

It is krytonite for you and other NASA supporters  ;D :D ;D
Such a simple question, wich demands clear and straight forward answers.
You are unable to answer, Because you will miserably fail.
Therefor you simply refuse to answer and throw in some confusion, while an answer shoudn't be that hard if anyone went to outerspace and the moon, would it ?

But you can still try to answer the 'star' questions and observations, and if your next reply is evasive, i will try again and again !
It has been answered repeatedly but you dismiss anything that doesn't agree with you.  We are back, well never left really, you chose to interpret some statements a certain way and so everything else is wrong.
That's delusional and there is really not much more to be said about it.