Eventual commercial space travel and FE.

• 30 Replies
Eventual commercial space travel and FE.
« on: July 29, 2017, 05:36:40 AM »
So as more and more humans go to space, as commercial space travel eventually becomes a reality, how many citizens will need to go up before flat earthers are convinced?

I know this is a hypothetical question and currently means nothing to anyone that genuinely believes the earth is flat... But it is going to happen eventually. I'm just wondering if you guys have already planned how you're going to debunk it when the time comes.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Eventual commercial space travel and FE.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 05:44:26 AM »
If the conspiracy theorists can so easily dismiss NASA as entirely fake, It would be an easy conclusion that the super rich space flight passengers are also lying.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 06:22:16 AM »
Its still the same premise. most FE's have to SEE it to BELIEVE it. Just like GOD. I don't believe some "force" in the sky made our planet oh so perfect enough to have life etc and its one dude who will smite you for any wrong etc cause I watch disgusting, evil ass people every day with no "GOD WILL STRICK THEE DOWN" bullshit.... when and IF I see IT cause its real, THEN I will believe in a "GOD".

as for earth being round or flat, I sit on the fence, so when I see it fopr my own eyes, and unfortunately 90% of the population cannot afford 250k on the space flight "Around The Moon" so guess 90% of us just like all you Globe'rs will be as well till you can see it for your own eyes. you CANNOT always just believe what you are told by people who are a part of this "Industry" you nor I will EVER STEP FOOT IN ON AND SEE for ourselves... there are certain places you cannot go without "Government Permission" for the fact they don't want you to see certain things that Civilians aka EVERYONE ON THIS SITE are not privy to see/know and if they catch you, you are arrested or Shot On Site. or "SEE" with your own eyes on the internet/book/mag./movie/Doc.

So really, in all actuality only the RICH and ELITE and any scientists with them on the teams that work in that industry have seen or really know what the Earth looks like from above.

Using TRILLIONS of dollars can make ANYONE think what they want them too is VERY easy... Government is THE BEST SMOKE AND MIRRORS ACT around till the end of time. ;) Just remember that, MONEY TALKS and MONEY RULES EVERYTHING
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:29:22 AM by SGExtracts710 »

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 06:37:49 AM »
It will be as cheap as 75000 relatively soon. That puts it within the reach of millions of people.

I've not been to Australia, but millions of people have, so I'm inclined to accept it exists. I'm sure some kind of passable conspiracy could be made as to why Australia is made up.

Is that all it takes now?

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 06:49:29 AM »
It will be as cheap as 75000 relatively soon. That puts it within the reach of millions of people.

I've not been to Australia, but millions of people have, so I'm inclined to accept it exists. I'm sure some kind of passable conspiracy could be made as to why Australia is made up.

Is that all it takes now?

I read and heard its not even starting till END of 2018 and that's still a BIG IF.... and I heard starting price was ~250k. never heard 75k anywhere as the fuel just to take you up there is alone like 100k and it has to be in groups of 3 or more. so you get put on a wait list TILL there are enough ppl who have paid for a flight/trip. did quite a bit of looking into this as to see if its actually plausible.

so really I don't see it being 75k for a long while dude... that's WAYYY TOO cheap for a MULTI MILLION dollar launch LOL.

but again we will see what transpires from this "Hype"

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 06:55:59 AM »
Also I really don't know why the attempt at the Australia remark was made? it costs 2200 to go to Australia not 250k
so yeah 50% of the population can afford that, and the saying we must think its made up!? people have been living there forever and people travel back and forth EVERYDAY, saying us people on the fence with an OPEN MIND or full on FE's will now try to void Ausy Land and say its make believe just cause you assume that's what we do, kind of makes you an ass, 80% of posts made by Neo Nazi Globe heads always have the "Well I think its safe to ASSUME..." or the "well you guys believe this so why not just make up other things and conspiracies to discredit anything you can"... NOT what most of us do, we LOGICALLY look at things with an open mind (yes some are NAZI Flatters but not majority) and try to side between and take both sides in and do some Critical personal Thinking. we go with what we CAN see at that given time, with what we know and make our own mind up on what we BELIEVE
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:06:39 AM by SGExtracts710 »

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 07:09:29 AM »
NASA in its website states the "Van Allen Probes Spot an Impenetrable Barrier in Space"

Then how did we go to the Moon?

Two donuts of seething radiation that surround Earth, called the Van Allen radiation belts, have been found to contain a nearly impenetrable barrier that prevents the fastest, most energetic electrons from reaching Earth.

If not even electron can enter the earth, then nothing the size of a spaceship can leave it either or reenter it.

The Van Allen is the firmament of the bible.

Bible proven correct after 6500 years...
To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.

My experiences with science led me to God.

The Truth Will Set You Free

Werner Von Braun

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 07:10:20 AM »
Are you an electron?
Are space ships electrons?

Last time I checked, they were not.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:12:53 AM by Denspressure »
):

?

Kami

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 07:14:08 AM »
So meteorites are god's tears?

The charge-mass relation in an electron is as high as it can get (i doubt any other particle has a higher one, but there you might ask a particle physicist). Magnetic fields care about charge. So electrons are the particles that are most influenced by magnetic fields.

You are pretty neutral. You are thus not influenced by magnetic fields.

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 07:30:48 AM »
Are you an electron?

It is obvious that you have never baked in your life, because if you did, you would know that when you skim the flower, only the particles that are smaller than the hole can pass by.

No, I'm bigger than an electron, so if the size of an electron can penetrate, what makes you think that something bigger can get passed by
To simply dismiss the concept of God as being unscientific is to violate the very objectivity of science itself.

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 07:32:05 AM »
So meteorites are god's tears?

The charge-mass relation in an electron is as high as it can get (i doubt any other particle has a higher one, but there you might ask a particle physicist). Magnetic fields care about charge. So electrons are the particles that are most influenced by magnetic fields.

You are pretty neutral. You are thus not influenced by magnetic fields.

Find me a meteorite and prove that it came from outer space! Does it have a mineral that does not exist on Earth?

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 07:40:21 AM »
And calling people asses and neo nazis makes you perfectly reasonable 🙄

It's a hypothetical situation. I am saying if thousands or even millions eventually have the ability to go to space, then denying it would be akin to denying the existence of Australia.

Crutchwater

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 07:46:06 AM »
Are you an electron?

It is obvious that you have never baked in your life, because if you did, you would know that when you skim the flower, only the particles that are smaller than the hole can pass by.

No, I'm bigger than an electron, so if the size of an electron can penetrate, what makes you think that something bigger can get passed by

What makes you think the Van Allen belt is a FLOUR sifter?

Geez, your English is horrible!

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 07:53:20 AM »

It's a hypothetical situation. I am saying if thousands or even millions eventually have the ability to go to space, then denying it would be akin to denying the existence of Australia.

that response is much better. instead of assuming what we "would say" just say that instead! cause it makes more sense and less "assy". seems like a legit conversation than, as that's all these are!

also was just using the "harsh" names as a joke lol, lighten up :p just saying Neo Nazi's as its "RE or DIE" with you guys who are hardcore set on earth being spherical. im just an open mine, here to interpret both sides and soak up all info and make an informed decision on what I believe is the possibility of it being Round(ish) or Flat(ish)... I don't just take a book or thread that says "Earth Is Round Cause We Said So and Math We Make...Yes? Okay!" or "Earth Flat...Me See no Curve...Yes? okay!" lol I take it all in and analyze it (im an Analyst for a living) and then just go with what my mind and eyes feel would be the correct answer, TRIAL AND ERROR  8) ;D 

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 07:58:44 AM »
Are you an electron?

What proof do you have that it is not, and don't tell me about the fake Moon landings, because that is bull.

Very soon, they will have cameras with great zooms, right now it's at 83X the Nikon P900. In 10 years time, they will reach 830 X, then what are you going to say, Oh, maybe a metiers hit all the spots of the moon landings.

Werner Von Braun

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 07:59:07 AM »
Also I really don't know why the attempt at the Australia remark was made?

The point was, he has not been to Australia, has not seen Australia, therefore Australia does not exist unless he accepts the word of other folks who claim that it is real and they have been there.  Likewise, you need to accept that, even though you have not seen the Earth as a sphere, others have, so perhaps you should take their word for it.

Crutchwater

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 08:08:28 AM »
Are you an electron?

What proof do you have that it is not, and don't tell me about the fake Moon landings, because that is bull.

Very real moon landings. regardless of what your youtube masters have brainwashed you into thinking.

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 08:16:57 AM »
Are you an electron?

Very real moon landings. regardless of what your youtube masters have brainwashed you into thinking.

just saying, and not to sound like a dick at all, but the "fake moon Landing" thoughts have been around Since they did it back in 1969. Huge conspiracies have been thought of since the 80's WAY before internet was even around dude!! You tube has only been here since 2006. so not all these theories just "popped up" when youtube came about. forums since 2001 have been around, discussions, books, articles etc. not everyone can just run to the "youtube religion" card!

Crutchwater

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 08:21:05 AM »
Point taken.

There is still absolutely ZERO legitimate proof that the moon landings were fake.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2017, 08:47:09 AM »
Are you an electron?

Very soon, they will have cameras with great zooms, right now it's at 83X the Nikon P900. In 10 years time, they will reach 830 X, then what are you going to say, Oh, maybe a metiers hit all the spots of the moon landings.
The P900 has a focal length from 24mm to 2000mm. This gives it a zoom factor of 83x
With a minimum focal length of 24mm and a zoom factor of 830x, you get a maximum focal length of 9120mm

Here is a video of the moon at 15.000mm

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:56:54 AM by Denspressure »
):

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2017, 09:00:07 AM »

that response is much better. instead of assuming what we "would say" just say that instead! cause it makes more sense and less "assy". seems like a legit conversation than, as that's all these are!

also was just using the "harsh" names as a joke lol, lighten up :p just saying Neo Nazi's as its "RE or DIE" with you guys who are hardcore set on earth being spherical. im just an open mine, here to interpret both sides and soak up all info and make an informed decision on what I believe is the possibility of it being Round(ish) or Flat(ish)... I don't just take a book or thread that says "Earth Is Round Cause We Said So and Math We Make...Yes? Okay!" or "Earth Flat...Me See no Curve...Yes? okay!" lol I take it all in and analyze it (im an Analyst for a living) and then just go with what my mind and eyes feel would be the correct answer, TRIAL AND ERROR  8) ;D

Fair enough. No harm done.

I would just like to point out though that my point didn't change, I just took out anything that could possibly be misinterpreted.

And FWIW RE'ers are not necessarily just trusting others. Many genuinely interpret the phenomena around them to indicate the earth is a sphere, just as an FE'er interprets the same phenomena as indicating the world is flat.

That's where I'm at. The earth being a sphere fits my interpretation of the world around me - to me it makes sense.

I at least accept that to FE'ers flat makes sense without having to accuse them of being brainwashed and indoctrinated. I just think they are wrong.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2017, 09:00:59 AM »
NASA in its website states the "Van Allen Probes Spot an Impenetrable Barrier in Space"

Two donuts of seething radiation that surround Earth, called the Van Allen radiation belts, have been found to contain a nearly impenetrable barrier that prevents the fastest, most energetic electrons from reaching Earth.

If not even electron can enter the earth, then nothing the size of a spaceship can leave it either or reenter it.
Simple.  Go around the worst of it.  Contrary to popular belief, space travel within the solar system is never a straight line.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 09:09:11 AM »

If NASA has made space up then why did they even say the van Allen belt exists in the first place? It's only armed conspiracy theorists.

?

frenat

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 09:45:59 AM »
LOL at the idea that the Van Allen belts are a physical barrier.  The actual site (which he couldn't be bothered to post a link to) says nothing of the sort, and specifically talks about charged particles and magnetic fields.  Also LOL at how nothing from NASA is trusted until he gets something that can be twisted to say what he wants it to.

Also, for those interested, here is the link to the actual article and not a picture
https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

One must wonder if the point of posting only a pic of a site is to make it harder to read yourself?

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 09:55:21 AM »
Dr Van Allen flat out said all the conspiracy theories about the belt is BS.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

Kami

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 10:30:51 AM »
Are you an electron?

Nope. They are diffraction limited, which has been explained to you in another thread.

The van allen belts are a 'barrier' caused by magnetic fields, which is why they repel and/or trap charged particles. A spaceship is not a charged particle.

JackBlack

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 01:20:59 PM »
Its still the same premise. most FE's have to SEE it to BELIEVE it. Just like GOD. I don't believe some "force" in the sky made our planet oh so perfect enough
It isn't perfect. Regardless, your god would then have the same issue. What was there to make your god perfect? Then what was there to make that? And so on?

as for earth being round or flat, I sit on the fence, so when I see it fopr my own eyes, and unfortunately 90% of the population cannot afford 250k on the space flight
Good thing there are other ways of verifying it, like noting objects drop below the horizon, or a north and south celestial pole, 180 degrees apart.

So no, I am quite confident that I KNOW Earth is round.

JackBlack

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 01:22:08 PM »

Perhaps you should read what it says? Convienently you even quoted a bit here:

We are not energetic electrons.
They interact with charged particles.

What is the charge to mass ratio of an electron?
What about us?

No it isn't.
Still a load of crap.

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2017, 07:06:31 PM »
So as more and more humans go to space, as commercial space travel eventually becomes a reality, how many citizens will need to go up before flat earthers are convinced?

Whatever the number, it will have to be higher than the hundreds (or maybe thousands?) of people who have gone to Antarctica despite the common FE belief that such travel is forbidden.  And the hundreds (again, maybe thousands?) of people who have seen the 24hr sun south of the Antarctic Circle.

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2017, 12:18:00 AM »

Whatever the number, it will have to be higher than the hundreds (or maybe thousands?) of people who have gone to Antarctica despite the common FE belief that such travel is forbidden.  And the hundreds (again, maybe thousands?) of people who have seen the 24hr sun south of the Antarctic Circle.

Yes, but then the slightly more intelligent FE'ers don't follow the 'Antarctic ring' model because of such reasons. So once a big enough number of non government/NASA agents have been to space a load of current FE'ers will be forced away from FE.

They are on a sinking ship no matter how dumb or clever their current arguments may be.