Fiber Optic Sun

• 15 Replies
Fiber Optic Sun
« on: July 19, 2017, 06:40:39 PM »
Could the Earth's core be the origin of the Sun we see in FE model? Projected through the atmosphere and Earths surface like a water light pipe fiber optic effect.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: Fiber Optic Sun
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 06:48:56 PM »
No
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 06:51:40 PM »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 06:54:27 PM »
No
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 07:04:00 PM »
little bit?

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 07:11:54 PM »
@sokarul -  it seems very similar and a likely possibility...  *The size of the core is often compared to the moon-which is comparable to our view of the Sun. *The core has been recorded as just a bit warmer then the Sun's surface, but the loss of heat through the atmosphere/water &c may account for the difference.  *A fiber optic effect may correlate with the EM about Earth-which might help explain the sine wave pattern the sun takes from a certain perspective. (the transit of Venus appears to show the planet making a sine wave motion, but it could equally be the Sun's.) *There would be a tendency for some light to reflect between the origin (core) and end projection (Sun), which the EPIC instrument provides daily aboard the DSCOVR satellite I've seen so far, often with the light beneath the clouds as seen from above.   

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 09:13:14 AM »
Wrong forum, CN is a bit lower down. You're welcome.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »
Your right, second time here and never on a forum before, but I would have very likely considered putting it there... I know how it looks to others.

I'd like to see a reproducible model of our current model of solar system on Earth.  There should be reproducible even if only verifiable on a relational scale smaller or larger or time reference.  I think that I'll find there too.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 12:27:42 PM »
Your right, second time here and never on a forum before, but I would have very likely considered putting it there... I know how it looks to others.

I'd like to see a reproducible model of our current model of solar system on Earth. 
There should be reproducible even if only verifiable on a relational scale smaller or larger or time reference.  I think that I'll find there too.

Why? You wouldn't see shit if the model was correct to scale, an earth with the size of a golfball (and a Moon sized as a hazelnut 1.5 meters away) would orbit a 4.6 meter sun a 900 meters away and Neptun would be as far out as 15 kilometers.
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 02:12:45 PM »
@sokarul -  it seems very similar and a likely possibility...  *The size of the core is often compared to the moon-which is comparable to our view of the Sun. *The core has been recorded as just a bit warmer then the Sun's surface, but the loss of heat through the atmosphere/water &c may account for the difference.  *A fiber optic effect may correlate with the EM about Earth-which might help explain the sine wave pattern the sun takes from a certain perspective. (the transit of Venus appears to show the planet making a sine wave motion, but it could equally be the Sun's.) *There would be a tendency for some light to reflect between the origin (core) and end projection (Sun), which the EPIC instrument provides daily aboard the DSCOVR satellite I've seen so far, often with the light beneath the clouds as seen from above.   

No
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 11:48:10 PM »
No

This is what the ladies tell him.

No

Keep at it man. Maybe lift a bit. It will help your confidence. Stick to large lift excercises; deadlift, squat, bench etc. It will naturally increase your testosterone also.

Hair dye could help too.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:50:02 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 05:58:53 AM »
The model would not have to be an exact copy of the solar system, just proof the ability to happen is there.  For example, my FIber Optic hypothesis I can find examples in nature, I can reproduce a similar effect with alternative materials-not necessarily mimicking any one over the other, but showing the ability exists. 
I could even be speculative on a super small scale with possible representation such as sololuminesce-which offers too many tangents to explore here.  Where is an example on earth or in the world of science we can actually see that shows the concepts behind the solar systems movements? If you can't think of one, please give me an example of something we have unrelated to this that is only viewed itself as proof with no other examples in nature.  There may be something simple and obvious I'm not thinking of or I may have to alter using that as any kind of point.  I'm usually very fair on destroying my own questions and already have a few examples to possibly answer myself against my own, but I would like to know what others think for good reason.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 11:00:27 AM »
No

This is what the ladies tell him.

No

Keep at it man. Maybe lift a bit. It will help your confidence. Stick to large lift excercises; deadlift, squat, bench etc. It will naturally increase your testosterone also.

Hair dye could help too.
Ok. In the mean time feel free to get a degree in science.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 11:01:50 AM »
The model would not have to be an exact copy of the solar system, just proof the ability to happen is there.  For example, my FIber Optic hypothesis I can find examples in nature, I can reproduce a similar effect with alternative materials-not necessarily mimicking any one over the other, but showing the ability exists. 
I could even be speculative on a super small scale with possible representation such as sololuminesce-which offers too many tangents to explore here.  Where is an example on earth or in the world of science we can actually see that shows the concepts behind the solar systems movements? If you can't think of one, please give me an example of something we have unrelated to this that is only viewed itself as proof with no other examples in nature.  There may be something simple and obvious I'm not thinking of or I may have to alter using that as any kind of point.  I'm usually very fair on destroying my own questions and already have a few examples to possibly answer myself against my own, but I would like to know what others think for good reason.

Does this look like anything you claim?

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 06:42:40 PM »
@sokarul- not sure yet.  At first I thought to simply view the end projection of a model under a microscope, but surely the various components, gases many other factors in the medium would have a great effect on how the light was dispersed.  Probably not impossible to do, but obviously a lot of work and easily improbable. 

At one point I thought of a sololuminesence experiment where the criteria would attempt to try to mimmick what materials would be abundant here resource-wise.  The idea being the bubble is our universe but we're living in a stage after the burst of light but before total implosion.  I'm not sure if the noble gas or other chosen medium would be reproducible to earths available resources stretched out In that slow motion period of our reference.

I had read somewhere once that many properties of elements and some relations/functions wouldn't change on larger scales or various other time references.  I'm not sure if this is correct.  I wonder though if in long/short cycles elements behave the same respectively but when applied to another reference would look like another elements or behave otherwise different. For instance if an object appeared to take on the attributes of water, but was over the course of millions of years- it might be metal/oxygen to us in a shorter time reference. 

There is a chance studying of high density micro plasma in conjunction with EM waves similar to Earth that may still show a way to darken half of a sine wave at period that would be "night" for us possibly. There could be the Fiber Optic effect noticed here too-but not to the detail of SDOs easily.

Simpler discoveries may even be just putting EPIC/DSCVOR in multiple angles from behind the Moon during a total solar eclipse.  Surely I'd make up a new test and reasoning why that may not have proved eventful, but then I just might have discovered some useful info inadvertently that many people would like regardless--like many of some of our greatest discoveries-->ACCIDENTAL.

So before I shut my eyes or ears to any possibility that the mainstream ideas are never infallible and refuse to question anything the great accidental discoveries further imply... I'll keep looking for accidents where no one else is bothering to look.   It's more fun this for me too, and considering a lot of the baggage that comes with it... I'm improving so much more than such a limited inquiry in Mainstream Land.

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 07:43:32 PM »

[/quote]
Ok. In the mean time feel free to get a degree in science.
[/quote]

I would love to if not for quite a few limitations I have right now.  In the meantime the internet helps a bit I'm finding, without the high overhead to boot. So far looking into Total Internal Reflection/Critical Angles and many of Feynman's diagrams on reflection/refractions--I think I'm coming along. Perhaps I just need to say whats in my head in the right language ;)